Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beast Hunter's Guild- Holonet storefront

Mrrew said:
[member="Darth Sinna"] - That can very well be done. Do not worry, this is within the Guild's abilities; we have captured Exogorths before. (Well, Exogorth. :p)

Capture for two Crimson Slug Exogorths - 6,000,000 a piece - 12,000,000

Full training package of two Crimson Slug Exogorths - 6,300,000 a piece - 12,600,000

Preferred customer discount - 10%

Total for your several hudnred meter slugs trained to eat your enemies and ride you into battle - 22,140,000 credits

(Thanks for the oppurtunity- this will certainly be a very interesting thread to read and/or be a part of. :) I think you may have the most unique and interesting war mounts in the galaxy after this... I've never thought of riding an Exogorth. And I apologize for the ridiculous prices. Hunting thread will begin soon. :D)
I have to make the unfortunate decision to trim this request down to just one Exogorth, though I assume this will still pose a good challenge, and I still wish to have the training and such done. I will have half of the money wired now, and the rest wired in a few days time.

(Time to break out the "dancer" moves.)

[member="Mrrew"]

[member="Silara Vantai"] - Very well, the hunters will be notified. The price is now down to 11,070,000 credits (I think).

(Hehe. The Guild's resident worm hunters Matsu and Matsu are being dispatched. :p)

[member="Aless Mnaya"] - Your terentateks have been sent, sedated, to your doorstep. We apolgize for the delay, but Ternetatkes are an increasingly rare species found only in a few palces in the galaxy, and take some time to gather. A 50% off coupon for your next purchase has been sent, as well.

Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

(http://starwarsrp.net/topic/39675-a-shadowlands-safari/ Thread not done, but the Ternetateks are captured)

[member="Darth Morgoth"] - Your trained animals have been sent to your coordinates. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

[member="Mrrew"]

One wonders if the possibility of obtaining Greater Krayt Dragon pearls would be something the BHG would be able to accommodate. If so, please contact me with a price and availability. You have my thanks.

- K. Van-Derveld

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"] - That would be perfectly obtainable. As obtaining such pearls requires hunting and killing a Greater Krayt, the price will be notable, but it can be done. How many pearls would you ilke?

~Mrrew

[member="Mrrew"]

Two. 500k a piece seems a bit pricy, in my estimation, as i've seen Greater Krayt Dragon Pearls sell for 200 to 300k each on market. Perhaps a deal can be struck? As I am only interested in the pearls themselves, perhaps letting you do what you wish with the carcasses might be worth a discount, hm? I've been told the skeletons themselves can fetch quite a grand price...

(*Watches him read my mind, as I was only going ot charge 100k a pearl and use the carcass for profit* XD)

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"] - That is wholly possible. The guild can obtain as many pearls as you'd like for 100 thousand a piece, due to their rarity. Hunters can be contacted upon acceptance of the price.

~Mrrew

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Mrrew"]

Well as I only hunt the large things there is something easy I wish to get something small.

From the Planet Karra

Just some samples of legworms, swarmers and beetles. The creatures should be alive and if you find artifacts of the sentient tree invaders specifically their cubes we will pay for those. We wish to study a few of the creatures.

[member="Mrrew"]

100k a piece is quite acceptable. I shall take two pearls, delivery as soon as is possible as I know these types of things take time. Credits have already been forwarded to your account, and they can be delivered to me at the Iron Crown Shipyards on Annaj as I shall be there for quite a bit on business.

~ K. Van-Derveld

[member="Matsu Ike"] - How many ten meter long worms, and how many giant war beast beetles?

@Kat Van-Derveld - Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild, hunters will be readied shortly.

[member="Matsu Ike"] - That'd be 50,000 credits a piece for the worms, 40,000 for the beetle, and 50,000 for the swarmers.

Factoring in your employee discount, the grand total comes to 128,750 credits. Hunters will be contacted upon acceptance of the price.

[member="Zarro Verres"] - Your Rhak Skuris have been delivered to your location. We aoplgize for the delay, and thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

[member="Saffron"] - Hunters are in progress of obtaining your Bha'lirs, we apolgize for the delay. (We're doing a thread for it, but my hunting partner is on a few days' loa.)

[member="Saffron"] - Your Bha'Lirs have been delivered to your location, trained and with a coupon for 50% off your next purchase. We apologize for the wait. (Thread took a lot longer then expected)

Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

[member="Mrrew"]

{MESSAGE ENCRYPTION: MAXIMUM}
{{MESSAGE START}}

Greetings, I am Mordecai Zambrano of the One Sith. I would like to purchase one (1) Terentatek alive, if possible. I am also prepared to pay 20% more of the base price if the order can be completely within the next 3-4 standard days.

Thank you.

{{MESSAGE END}}

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom