Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beast Hunter's Guild- Holonet storefront

[member="Silara Vantai"] - Your Ternetateks have been delivered to your location with a significant discount.

(Sorry for the wait, the hunt got sidetracked with holidays and the like, it's still going on so you're recieving the five 'extra' Terentateks the Guild got from Kashyyyk awhile back)

[member="Mrrew"], I would like three Dead Night Hunters/Maalraas and one Dead Bull Rancor, and a Dead Ternetatek.

As well, if needed, I can join in with the Hunt of these creatures if necessary.

[member="Vincent Imura"] - With your discount that would be 4,781 for the Malraasi, 50,625 for the Bull Rancor, and 439,200 for the Terentatek. Hunters will be readied upon acceptance of the price.

(And feel free to join in with any or all of them as you like after I post the contracts, since you're part of the Guild. :))

[member="Vincent Imura"] - Ah, never saw that you liked the post so I never knew you accepted the price, my bad. Will post the contracts now.

[member="Romeo Sin"] - Your Kath Hounds have been delivered to your location. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

[member="Harley"] - Very well, that would come to 650,000 credits, for one dead Terentatek. Hunters will be readied upon acceptance of the price.

[member="Vincent Imura"] - Your dead nighthunters, Bull Rancor, and Terentatek have been delivered to your location. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

[member="Zarro Verres"] - Your shell spiders, and a small amount of webbing, have been delivered to your location. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

[member="Harley"] - Your dead Terentatek has been delivered to your location. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunters Guild.

[member="Ice"] - Your Ysalamirs have been delivered to your location. Be warned they are fragile. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

[member="Verd Skirata"] - While the Guild does not usually hold a stock of animals, virtually any animal can be captured and delivered to clients for the right price. 10,000 credits dead, 20,000 alive a piece will be sufficient. Hunters can be readied upon acceptance of the price.

~Mrrew

[member="Verd Skirata"] - (All's good) - The Full training package includes mount and war mount training for your animal (Though Strills are a bit small for that), War Beast and Guard Beast training. Your animal will be taught how to bear a rider, fight while carrying a rider, fight in battle, protect it's owner, and guard any areas you'd like it too- as well as taming the creatures.

[member="Verd Skirata"] - That would come to 155,000 credits. We'll need samples of your scent for the training process, as well. Hunters can be readied upon acceptance of the price.

[member="Verd Skirata"] - Hunters are being contracted.

[member="Harley"] - Your Taozin has been delivered to your location. Thank you for choosing the Beast Hunter's Guild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom