Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bastatha Affair

I’ve got you under my skin -

What were we going to do? “Well” Leilani rose up onto her knees and inched towards [member="Arekk"] , “there’s nothing that we HAVE to do.” She caught a whiff of the caf yeah she was one zeltron that shouldn’t drink caf. All that stimulant would be like handling pure coaxium, hot and volatile ready to explode.

Her fingers slowly walked up his arm, “There some things we can do…like…figure what to go for lunch” She looked down at the bed, “or…mid-morning snacks….” She smiled.

Well I guess some of that isn’t quite true. I need to go see a man about staff.” It was how she knew to make a few payments to ensure that the traditionalists of Lithios didn’t strip her ship, or toss her into some deep dark hole for a week.

This man says he has an imperial staff weapon in red.” Leilani’s fingers traced across Arekk’s chest and started down the dips and curves of his stomach. “I have a buyer who would pay handsomely for a staff weapon in good shape.” Getting the weapon would mean she would have additional funds to do other things like invite Arekk to a water world seeing how he seemed to like water so much.

She couldn’t help but think of Arekk and the kind of shape he was in yes..yes she thought very nice shape..yep..anyhoowww…she looked up.

“Feel like taking a walk? Or do you prefer another form of exercise?” She was terribly flirty at the moment the words just seemed to roll off her tongue without a thought. She didn’t feel inhibited she felt accepted.

His emotions she could feel too they reflected back he was content and..something else..Leilani couldn’t put her finger on the emotion. He missed it? She just didn’t know. He had more to him than she knew. She wanted to get to know him and understand.

Figure out the emotions that lingered behind those eyes.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
"Penso che un sogno cosi non ritorni mai più."
w. [member="Leilani Paaie"]

"An Imperial staff, huh?" Ar'ekk eventually inquired, catching Leilani's hand as it trailed across his stomach and nuzzled her soft skin. "I'll obviously come with, no doubt about it. Walking's really good, specially under the rain."

That sounded like a good way to start the day, sealing off a deal with a mysterious buyer and acquiring this majestic yet intriguing weapon that the Zeltron girl was so interested about. He was willing to go above and beyond in helping her to obtain this staff one way or the other, even if that meant paying a hefty sum himself. Funds were not an issue for Ar'ekk if that's what Leilani was thinking and if she asked him about it, there would be no issue in offering some credits for whatever she needed.

"We'll have to take a shower first."

Alternate ways of exercising were always better in his eyes, this wouldn't be the exception either. A coy smile surfaced as she continued with the flirtatous glances, something made him feel fuzzy inside about the way she looked at him. Emotions like his own were easy to read and decypher, a broken soul being put together by her, she wouldn't have a problem in digging further and finding out more about Ar'ekk.

After all, he wouldn't keep a secret.

And each time I do just the thought of you
Makes me stop just before I begin
Because I've got you under my skin
Yea, you grab me under my skin

Leilani nodded, “yes an imperial staff weapon” Her eyes could have shown some of the excitement she felt about viewing and obtaining the weapon.

“A shower” a statement of agreement for certain. She knew she could use one to wash away all the sleep from the night before. She could also use one that refreshed her body. Showers were good for so many things really washing away the old and bringing in the new. Water was as much a cleanser as kolto was a healing solution.

“I’ll wash your back if you wash mine.” She smiled not over thinking a thing really just enjoying the moments as they came. She didn’t move yet though she was having too much fun with words. The look on his face that was worth waiting for.

More about why she wanted the staff she could tell him now but it would make conversation during their walk. Her gaze had not left his she knew his emotions they were easy to pick up not that he was making attempts at hiding them.

But still she knew there was a story she just had to decide how and when to bring it up. Not now for certain right now was more about settling in from the night before.

“Do you want more toast?” Couldn’t have him go hungry all this taking place while her fingers played across his stomach.

Arekk

"Let's fly way up to the clouds
Away from the maddening crowds
We can sing in the glow of a star that I know of
Where lovers enjoy peace of mind
Let us leave the confusion and all disillusion behind
Just like bird of a feather, a rainbow together we'll find."
// w. [member="Leilani Paaie"]

"Oh, sweetheart. I'll wash your back and more."

Ahhh... the simple things in life were the best. Breakfast at your bed after a wonderful night and then a shower together, what else could one ask? Steamy glances were exchanged between the too as the flirting continued, statements being done that were rightfully loud and clear. The amusement in his face told you a thousand stories in complete clarity, agreeing to what she was saying without even thinking it twice.

"No, no. I'm good. What I want though? Hmm..."

His palms reached out to grab Leilani's hips to bring her over to the bed, soft lips finding their way to her vulnerable neck and pressing them against her skin with utter tenderness. When she mentioned going for round two, Ar'ekk definitely did not want to wait for another second, specially when the mention of a shower was made. He whispered soft things to her ear as they laughed between kisses.

"Wanna lead the way?"

I fell into a burning ring of fire
I went down down down
and the flames went higher

[SIZE=12pt]“And more, well how does a girl pass that up?” the playful banter came easier with every moment they were together. They were finding their own rhythm and acceptance with each other. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]What he wanted was spoken not only in his eyes, but his actions. His palms rested easily upon the curve of her hip bringing her to him she went willingly waiting for the passion she knew waited in him. Those warm velvet kisses placed ever so lightly on her skin reminded her of what he could do. She was pliable bending easily to whatever their desires were. She cupped his chin bringing it up she kissed his lips stimcaf mmm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Slowly she wrapped her arms around him skin against skin she couldn’t help but love that feeling. Was it logical she didn’t even know, all she knew is he felt good.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Lead the way…oh yes most definitely.” Reluctant to break completely away she turned walking backwards smiling at him, “Round 2 love I can’t wait…to….” She winked at him and give him that once over appreciative look as they moved down the hall. A bit of laughter as she walked into the wall. Whatever else they would do today this was the way to start the day. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]If the neighbors heard anything they could complain to whomever they wanted the two in the shower knew nothing of them their only cares and concerns were the initial giggles which lead into intimate touches, and the deep throaty sounds of desire.[/SIZE]

[member="Arekk"]

Arekk

"Now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart

Without a love of my own."

"I can't wait either, hehe."

That was the last thing he uttered before the door to the bathroom closed behind them, the sounds of love getting rather too loud for the neighbours to even withstand but they didn't care. It was worth every single second, every moment spent together and under the water the minutes seemed like hours.

Ar'ekk stepped out first with a towel wrapped around his lower torso and a big dorky yet proud smile upon his face, rubbing the side of his neck that explained of how good things were inside. Eventually, he sat down next to his computer terminal to grab a couple of cables and plugging them in the jacks installed on the back of his neck, "recharging" and making sure his system was properly diagnosed before going out with Leilani.

He considered his body sacred and because of that the man did not have many augmentations installed on his body, staying as human as possible was his motto.

"Babe, where's my jacket?!" His voice could be heard through the apartment, a escape laughing midway, they already seemed to get into the routine of things somehow. "I gotta get dressed."

You're nobody till somebody loves you
You're nobody till somebody cares

She came from the shower water still clinging to her dark tresses which hung loosely on her shoulder. A hint a deep rose blush on her cheeks a deep warmth coalescing throughout her form.

A towel tied at her shoulder in toga fashion absorbed water and gave her freedom to mice. As she passed Arekk to retrieve her things from the living room to run through the clothing refresher she reached out to touch his shoulder just a touch to touch him.

“over here I believe dear" sure enough there it was laid neatly across the back of the couch she held it up. She weaved around the furniture still watching once close enough she kissed his neck. “does that hurt?” she lightly touched the connection. Her dark eyes resting upon him as he sat carefree his state of mind clear. He wasn't in pain.

[member="Arekk"]

Arekk

"It's better to be happy than to be sad
Joy is the best thing that exists
It's like the light inside the heart.."

"It doesn't hurt, don't worry."

The sensation was comparable to having an IV line on your arm and having blood drawn for a short amount of time, a warm fuzzy feeling felt throughout your entire body from head to toes that was certainly pleasant. Her kiss not only helped him to relax while doing this but it also made sure he didn't lose the concentration while plugged into the network, his cybernetics starting to get diagnosed and eventually come out positive.

Wiggling his toes, Ar'ekk's eyes fell on Leilani for a moment before eventually speaking again.

"So we get dressed and go for a walk, have lunch outside after looking for that staff." A smile found its way again. "How does that sound?

Was there anything else they could want? Starting the day in the most amazing way possible had lifted their spirits and mood tenfold already, going out together to enjoy the rain pouring over their heads seemed like a good idea.

Let the rain kiss you
Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops
Let the rain sing you a lullaby

"I think I might like worry about you Arekk." She winked at him then answered his question about their agenda for the day. "That would be perfect, walking in the rain, business, food" Leilani raked her fingers through his hair as she passed by him. She moved towards the bath again she needed to pick up her clothes from the refresher and get dressed.

She stood back there looking about again her mind always seeming to focus on something, she looked back to where [member="Arekk"] was sitting. She wanted to tell him what she was doing. Transparency equaled trust in her mind so she began to explain about the staff.

"The weapon, the staff, it's supposed to be from Palatine's era, all the holos indicate it's in perfect condition, and its red which is rare. It's from what my research says a force pike it can be rather deadly in the hands of someone who knows what to do with it. I'm concerned a bit because something in this good a condition if not a remake means the seller has a personal attachment to it." She pulled her shirt over her head thinking of the details.

"If it's personal it could mean family attachment, like maybe someone served with on the Imperial Guard. Which then takes us to why are they getting rid of it? Credits? Don't want a reminder of the attachment. I don't know"

She did the one legged flamingo dance as she slipped into her pants. She wasn't sure if Arekk was watching her go through this bit of ritual female dressing. But at least she didn't have to lay on the bed to get her pants up she was however concerned about falling over.

"The interested party I am working for to buy it said he would pay whatever price. But." She smiled as she came out corset in one hand, but still barefooted. "We have to be sure it's from the Palpatine era. And. The seller doesn't know I'm a Zeltron. I don't know if he's one of the people from here that can't appreciate all my pinkness." A small shrug of her shoulders over something she had no control.

"Can you help me with this?" She held up the corset. "Please"

Arekk

"You don't have to worry too much, sweetheart. It's not good for your health, eh? This big boy can handle himself."

Of course, that was said in a joking manner. He really appreciated the fact someone was taking their time to care about him even during the most mundane of tasks, Leilani always had something to say that made his heart beat fast and feel above the clouds everytime. Feeling her fingers pass through his hair was definitely ecstasis in its purest form, a hnng escaping from his mouth as she did so.

His gaze diverted as she struggled while putting her clothes on, laughing briefly, before disconnecting the cables behind his neck. The diagnostics were fine, his body was responding well, heart was in good condition and they were ready to go. All he needed was to get dressed considering all he was wearing was the towel around his lower torso and nothing beneath, barefeet touching the wooden floor.

"Palpatine's era, huh? That's some hardcore stuff, I gotta say. Collectors are huge on Lithios and they'd pay a good chunk of money for a thing like that but it also attracts the vultures of the underworld." That sounded more like advice to keep in mind rather than a comment. "Do we really want to know why are they attached to the item anyways? If it's ours to keep the details are useless."

After being finished with his diagnostics, Ar'ekk stood up and walked behind Leilani to assist her as requested, fingertips tracing her neck lovingly and his lips pressing against her skin before pulling up the zipper of her corset. He wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her towards him, whispering sweet things to her ear.

"I need to get dressed."

Who'll stop the rain?
[member="Arekk"]​

She liked that that fluttery feeling he created within her when he touched her. She could do this every morning. Who wouldn't? Handsome man willing to indulge her whims, who could carry a conversation and didn't mind toast. Add in that he didn't mind the touches and returned them she was in heaven she didn't want to leave.

Leilani put her hand over Arekk's holding it in place, "You could go in just the towel but it would mean I would have to kick every woman's arse who came in contact with you. Cause you know" She turned her head slightly as she smiled, "they'd all want to see what's under the towel." She laughed, "probably for their safety and yours its best you get dressed." She kissed his chin and then let him go.

She felt pleased or happy she wasn't sure there was a difference in the feeling. But then she drew her thoughts back to the sale and making sure everything was revealed so that there would be no surprised, well least none that they had no considered.

"There are two other things which could happen. Yeah we might not want to know why they are selling." Maybe she should have some stimcaf but she knew it would make her talk ninety miles a minute and feel bouncy. She would hate to put Arekk through that.

"I have" she was going to use a word that made her cringe inside, "a weakness." Aside from him right now, "I can vet my buyers and sellers to a certain level. But I don't have the means to do it to a level of certainty. They could show up in the store with a card and be completely fake. I wouldn't know it." She wondered about the cloaked figure that had come calling about the book. Was he real?

What had her mother said to her show someone your soft belly and there's a good chance they will one day put a blade into it. It was the darkest sentiment she had ever heard her parents utter or any other zeltron. But here she was showing her belly.

"There is also always a possibility that this type of item is a red herring. "That was the problem it could all be a trap for a purpose that she wouldn't even think of. Robbery would be the first.

Arekk

"It would be funny to walk out into the streets in just a towel. But I'm not that crazy."

He laughed once more, kissing Leilani on her neck again before pulling away to get dressed. The armoire was big and vast, the choice for an outfit that day would be just comfortable enough to go for a walk and enjoy a day out eating to and eventually seal down a business deal.

"Yeah, that's a pretty difficult thing to figure out but I'm sure we can manage. I can spot an ill-minded person from a regular one, once you've spent enough time here you start to pick up on cues and body language. Comes with the territory, survival of the fittest."

Ar'ekk loved using leather jackets so he picked up the one that rested close to their bed and put it on, a sweet scent of cologne emanated from his body but not too overwhelming to make Leilani run away after catching a whiff. His eyes lingered on the Zeltron girl for a moment, nodding to what she was saying and agreeing with everything.

"Even if they try to rob us, they'd be making a big mistake. I'd never let anyone hurt you, trust me."

Every time that it rains I'll hear his heart callin'
It rains, I can see his shirt fallin'
The storm clouds roll on, still the memory remains
Every time that it rains
[member="Arekk"]​

She stood there a moment was it crazy? Yes it was think about it going out...in just...only an exhibitionist would truly enjoy somethiing like that. One things she learned in the last 24 hours Arekk was not an exhibitionist. His lips brushed against her neck and everything else just drifted away. Sunshine and kisses. He helped to make her world a little brighter. Did he know he had that effect on her?

She remembered though that he said he had only been here a year and that he was brought up on Coruscant. She began to wonder why here surely he didnt wake up one morning and say time to move. She went over and picked up her coat from where it had been placed the night before.

But then he said something that caught her, "How do you do that I pick up a lot of things from emotions because of what I am. But I've not mastered body language, well some of it I have." She shook her head ok she was going for a long walk off a short pier and needed to stop.

"Ya know.." she toed the floor a bit, "i could use that kind of help on some upcoming things. Maybe if you...are up to it you would work with me. I'll split the commission with you for the help." She smiled.

She admired that leather jacket it suited him really the fit and the design. She began pulling her jacket on. "something to think about...course I also wanted to know if you'd be interested in a couple days on beach somewhere. Drinks with umbrellas, sun, good food..time with me if that appeals to you..." She wasn't use to this part.

She stuffed her hands into the pockets of her jacket she had just said a lot in a few sentences that for certain he would need time to mull over.

Arekk

"Comes with the experience of dealing with scumbags and killers, having guns pointed at your face before you even know it. You end up catching all the little details such as hands stirring nervously in someone's coat or the puff of a cigarette."

Of course, everything was much more complex than Ar'ekk tried to explain as his experience with such thing went above and beyond Leilani's comprehension. Years of work and some raw talent throw into the mix gave him the upper edge to read out his opponents, combined with the usage of the Force to complete the set of skills he had hidden under a facade of a simple man enjoying some vices.

"With you? I would definitely love to do that!" He said with an excited tone, tugging his jacket inwards and making sure he looked okay. "No need to pay me, though. I'll do this for you and the adventures."

He was being a hundred percent honest with that sentiment, doing more than dealing with killers and predators on Ethos City was even better than she could think of. A nice change of airs for a moment, albeit temporarily could bring him some good ideas for the future. Retiring from this life was a vibrant idea again.

"Beach, drinks, good food, you. You've just outlined the perfect vacation I could ever have. Beats the downpouring rain of Lithios any day. I'm in."

Walking in the rain
Hand in hand I go

She was delighted, excited...and...wow all at the same moment he said he would help her out. But now not paying him made her feel weird. She would mark that as something to discuss right now she'd fly high on the idea that he was willing to work with her and see where the galaxy took it. Adventure. There were some things that had happened in her life she hadn't considered adventure.

Then what he said sent her over the moon he would take the days at the beach with her. That kind of acceptance right off just made her bouncy. No other words really described it for her. This day couldn't get any better.

If she were to walk out the door and be shot dead right now she would die happy. She saw him tugging at his jacket, "You look great [member="Arekk"] "How could he look bad?

She went over put her hand on his arm, "Let's go get wet." She offered her hand, "I did a little checking around and where we are headed seems to be some border almost between the downtown and the red light district." She had tried to do more reading on it but there were some things that were very clearly marked, HUMAN ONLY. Not in big stamped lettering of course but the tone was certainly there.

She then had to circle back to the earlier part of the conversation "About learning the signs or tells" His details had lead her down another path of thought, "Would you say there is an emotion attached to it. Something that I could sense?" She was great a good emotions but the darker ones yeah not so good unless it's blatant.

Arekk

"Oh, sweetheart. No need to give me compliments when you look more stunning than the stars. Trust me."

He enjoyed the constant flirting back and forth between the two, like two lovebirds enjoying the very beginning of something truly magical. In fact they already felt above cloud nine with what had occured the last few hours, even more with the news that they were more than willing to share some vacations together and business trips that Leilani had to make.

Getting paid was out of the question and that's something that had to be discussed further thought not yet. For now, it was the moment to head out the door and enjoy the Lithios rain.

"All ready." A wide smirk surfaced, his hand reaching out to interlock with her fingers with a tight grip. "Huh, interesting spot to set up shop. But what's not weird about Lithios anyways, right?"

Truth be told, the fact that the Zeltron girl looked pretty much exactly like a human yet her skin tone was characteristic of her species meant that nobody would even dare to bat an eye let alone say something to her. Including the fact that Ar'ekk looked as menacing as your local organized crime figure, dagger eyes would be kept focused on the road and not on them. The Lithiori were more worried and vengeful against those who had an extra limb, spoke funny, had massive lizard-like eyes and a skin that could be compared to the ugliest of Rancors.

"It's all about the little quirks and gestures, you try to read them like an open book. Hand hovering close or inside someone's jacket? You can see the person's insecure or nervous, probably hiding something beneath. But it's not always the case, that's where your instinct and experience comes to play."

Walking in the rain
hand in hand I go
[member="Arekk"]​
"Why you charming devil you." She laughed, "That will just earn you all kinds of brownie points with me comparing me to a star." How bright they could be how singular and yet they could be considered distant and cold.

They would have time to learn more about one another beyond just the skin deep revelations. She was curious about other things but that would all come in time. She for the first time in a while began looking at the future with excitement.

"Yes that's what I said. Someone of influence perhaps?" They were back to that unknown factor again. It would tickle at her until she laid eyes on the seller. In the meantime they had made it down to the first floor and were headed out into the rain. When they first stepped out Leilani looked up then held her hand out to catch some of the rain it was a cold rain today. They would talk more about the buyer but she didn't want to over think it all.

She felt Arekk's fingers interlace with hers she smiled eat to ear for some reason his holding her hand made her feel good. So she smiled more. For a moment she leaned on him then they began walking.

"I'll have to acquire this skill it is useful." She wanted to talk about him for a bit and hoped he wouldn't mind her doing that rancor chasing a Gamorrean thing, "So you were raised on Coruscant but I don't think you told me how you ended up out here on Lithios and you said you'd been here a year. This doesn't seem to be the place someone says ooo Lithios....yeah gotta live there." She could understand that it was a bit off the beaten path which would work, but he did say he had only been here a year.

So...

Arekk

"The chance to begin again."

"It's a rather long story that's best talked with a cup of coffee at home. Trust me, you will know eventually."

There was definitely something to tell Leilani there, a rather complex set of events in the transcurse of a year that led Ar'ekk to the unforgiving yet incredible planet of Lithios. It had become his home after a while and he felt more than a citizen, like he had grown up there and saw the streets get older with him. Some sort of affinity with the city itself, could it be? Who knows, but it was rather strange to describe.

"I wouldn't say of influence, to be honest." He explained as his free hand reached to open the apartment complex main hall's door for Leilani, walking outside with the rain already pouring heavily down their heads. "More like with a lot of cash and contacts, doesn't have to necessarily be a criminal. There's ton of people who make a comfortable living here as they're either related to the megacorporacies or belong to a higher class."

Money ruled everything on Ethos City, specially if you wanted to have a decent way of living. Ar'ekk was lucky enough to be on the rather nice (More like rich) part of town with a luxurious penthouse above 90 levels, personal docking bay nearby and any other luxury one could think of that credits could purchase. Everyone had a price tag as well so expanding your holodex of contacts and growing your network was key to surviving.

"Lithios is definitely not the type of place that makes you go "Ah, yes! I gotta move now to this place" but it kinda did with me. No idea why but it just clicked the first time I laid eyes on the city lights and whatnot, probably because I'm more of a city boy myself. How about you? How's life back home?"

Hope on the horizon
[member="Arekk"]​
Trust me he said. She had to admit to being around the block once or twice and trust me wasn't in the top ten of her phrases to hear. She smiled and nodded trying to accept that he had basically told her not now. She sighed a little watched his eyes she didn't sense a dark emotion. She had to put faith into his words. "ok" She held his hand a little tighter for a moment.

Everyone had a story and sometimes the stories were just painful. As they walked along the rain falling all around them she couldn't help but feel the people. Someone happy about a cup of stimcaf maybe, or just that they had managed to wake up to a new day. It was a sensation of hope. Hope she knew this word to and to find it in a place where she thought that sadness would abound it felt good to feel that hope.

"So someone with credits but that would make sense if I follow the theory that they need credits." She had that feeling in her stomach churning away now. If it was someone with credits...then...back to why. She groaned slightly as her mind worked through the concerns. "I'm getting a bad feeling...I feel blind to something." And now she had Arekk involved, feth.

"City boy huh Coruscant will do that. Your city lives in layers honey. Every city does as you are well aware." She liked the sun. She looked up into the sky, "Me? Oh...well...me..." She had a story maybe it should go with stimcaf too. He then asked about her. How about you? Life back home?. "OH...my business is on Zeltros and I tend to sleep there a lot but I don't know that it's home." She shrugged she just always felt odd there her family was gone killed by the Sith during their invasion sometime back. She was...well..alone. "You should come visit. We have a foreigner for Queen who has decided to 'clean' up Zeltros make it fit for" she laughed, "visitors I guess."

Me she thought what do I say about me. She smiled, "I like working for myself rather than some government. You enjoy the freelance work?"

Arekk

"The chance to begin again."

"We will see if that's true, you never know in this city. Gotta keep a sharp eye out, huh?"

Ar'ekk knew that from first hand experience, having been victim of attempted robberies during deals with several criminal figures of the underworld but ultimately ending up as the final victor, walking away with loads of credits chips in his pockets and with items of high caliber being taken away. If someone even dared to try something on them, they'd meet a much uglier ending to their lives than one could ever anticipate.

That was a promise.

"Go to Zeltros? Maybe I could go one day, probably." He mused lightly, releasing a nervous chuckle as his hand reached out to feel the rain hit his skin. "Yeah, freelance work's always been my type of thing. Act as a lonewolf and go at your own pace, nothing beats being your own boss. I'm not someone who enjoys being given orders, at least not anymore."

Too many years living under the doctrine of the Jedi, scaling up the ranks to become a fully fledged Jedi Knight to only see whatever Order he was protecting crumble down in a matter of months. All that hard work lost in the blink of an eye and with everyone running away in different directions, being alone was pretty much his only option back in the day and continued to as such in the present times.

"Let's get this over with, shall we? I can already picture myself on the beach with a drink in my hand and obviously with you. No more rain for a few days, that sounds great."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom