Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bastatha Affair

"but only if you want" that seemed to have done it the familiar smile came back. Straightforward that was compliment that she would take it made her feel accepted she needed that right now.

She could smell other things cooking nearby all of them savory making her mouth water. She licked her lips at the smell of the bantha and noodles...oooo she had never had it that way this would be an experience. She waved at the proprietor the one Arekk called Jovim. Jovim's eyes narrowed as he looked at her, Yep I'm pink she thought, she smiled again stepping a bit closer maybe if she was in a brighter light it would help. Closer also meant he would get a whiff of her pheromones too.

Entering his apartment she was surprised not at all what she had expected it was actually quite neat. She expected a slicers apartment to look more like a room full of monitors this was actually a home. Personal touches on the wall, and lamps that gave off a golden glow. It wasn't a room built for luxury. Luxury often meant look but do not touch this was homey it was meant to be lived in.

It was warm.

"I like your place [member="Arekk"]" She genuinely did she followed him since he had their dinner and she was hungry. "So do we eat with our fingers, or..did they give us utensils?" She looked towards the windows she wanted to see this view, and she wanted to hear the rain. She looked back at her host this was his realm perhaps the one place that he would feel like just himself.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
LITHIOS
Ar'ekk Daesharacor's Apartment, Ethos City

INTERACTING WITH: [member="Leilani Paaie"]

"I do."

Warm and cozy, just enough to enjoy themselves as the storm unleashed outside on the poor souls that walked through the streets like an endless ocean. The neon lights in the horizon were much more appreciated considering the apartment was above 90 levels or so, a skyline only comparable with a perfect world. It truly set the mood for a delightful evening eating, conversating and more.

"Thank you, it's big enough to do your own thing. Also, yes! Sit down, I'll bring us some cutlery to devour our food."

He laid out the table for Leilani and himself, to finally enjoy the takeaway food they had purchased from his old friend Jovim. His excitedness of seeing if the Zeltron girl would accept the delicious food positively or she'd at least like it in one way had him over the edge, unable to wait for an opinion.

This was clearly his playground, the intimacy of his personal life and by letting Leilani inside was just a step closer to building a proper trustworthy friendship of sorts.

"Please, after you. I'm sure you'll find the food exquisite, I cannot wait to try it too."

Well then that was pretty much settled she was going to 'bite' him. Be interesting to see if he could handle it...if she could handle it. She made these little smiles as her mind went through a few scenarios none that she had envisioned for this evening but there they were in all kinds of color. Her dark eyes looked over to [member="Arekk"] nodding she headed over to sit.

This was a whole new experience she never really went into places where people lived least not after making a deal with them. Usually they just nodded and parted ways but Arekk had played a different game with her and..here she was. It wasn't difficult to see that what he thought important in life wasn't living in the lap of luxury but perhaps merely to be able to afford what he wanted when he wanted it..he wanted comfort.

She could smell the food the beef had a rich smell to it some kind of spice that made her nose tickle. She laughed rubbing the tip of her nose. Visually the dish said come on eat me if anything she could vouch for the idea of someone eating with their eyes first. "ok..here goes"

She dipped the utensil in biting her lip in anticipation of this new experience. The smell got closer enticing her more unti the moment she put the perfect bite of noodles and bantha into her mouth. Immediately her mouth watered, "OH My goodness..." She dipped again, "This is really good...maybe I can take some home...will your friend make more?" It didn't seem to need anything like other dishes no sauces to enhance flavors, no vegetables...whatever the combination this for her was perfect.

Her stomach warmed it started to fill with noodles.

"How's yours?" A curious look on her face as she watched him.

Arekk

"I shot a man in Lithios
Just to watch him die
."
w. [member="Leilani Paaie"]
Flirting was mutual and it was absolute elation.

The plate that contained his food emptied itself in record time, having devoured everything there was to eat like a hungry Krayt Dragon on the Tatooine desert. Truth be told, having a full stomach and a beautiful girl such as Leilani to your side made you a fast eater.

The more you look at her, the less you want to be eating and more... you know.

"Delicious. You like this? You haven't even tried the rest."

Cheeky.

She seemed to be enjoying herself with the food and he nodded at her question, Jovim was good friends with Ar'ekk. If she wanted, he could go as far as stocking her refrigerator and cupboards with the delicious meals there were available to pick from.

His appetite depleted completely but not his desire to drink, which is why he just looked at Leilani from the other end of the table with a coy smile and a glass of bourbon in his right hand.

"So... Night's young. Any ideas?"

She finished emptying the bowl right down to drinking the broth from the bowl. She felt wonderful it was the only way to say it. She had good company, good food, good drinks and the expectation of something even more.

"Well.." she glanced over towards his view..."I think there's a way to improve your view...care to join me by window?' She rose up took a deep breath sliding her fingers along the table as she walked towards him. She reached for his hand, "I'm sorry I guess I'm not really giving you a choice...come with me." Her long fingers with the perfect manicure cured around the palm of his hand.

"[member="Arekk"] time to find out something." She slowly tugged to get him to his feet. "There's a thing about...zeltrons that perhaps is not widely known or perhaps everyone knows...I'm going to test the theory with you, do you mind?"

She had given some thought to things after all she had seen the broad chest, strong back and everything up to the waist. She had...her own ideas on how to 'bite' him.

Arekk

"I shot a man in Lithios
Just to watch him die
."

He exchanged steamy glances with Leilani as she janked him on his feet, reaching for his hands at the same time to walk up to the window.

"I like challenges, Leilani. What's this mysterious theory?" He replied with a smile, playing clueless for a moment. Feeling a shiver go down his spine, Ar'ekk took small steps as he was gently dragged away by the Zeltron girl. "I don't mind."

Their counter-replies were both funny and exciting, a certain tone of teasing mixed with lighthearted humor made everything much more relaxed and easier to enjoy. Whatever she had in mind, he'd follow with comfortably and with decision. It wasn't like he was afraid of whatever she was up to but the other way around, intrigued to know more and see what else they would do next.

Intentions were crystal clear by this rate too, eye ogling her stunning figure just like he did back at the resort. She was a splendid example of a woman, both sexy and deadly. A true femme fatale.

"Show me."

He walked with her as they crossed over to the window to stand looking out. A sea of neon sparkled but somewhere out there right now two celestial bodies prepared to mingle.

She looked over at him, there was a shine to his eyes an appreciation of her form. He liked what he saw. She smiled at him. "That zeltrons are creatures of touch. Many only know about the pheromone we give off. But what would you say if i said its not that."

She began to unbutton his shirt, "its how you are touched. " Just above the button she just undid her fingers danced upon his bare skin.

"Care to explore this phenomenon? See what happens if all I do is touch you in different ways. An invasion of your senses. " She continued to unbutton his shirt.

She looked up at him from under long dark lashes.

[member="Arekk"]

Arekk

https://soundcloud.com/user-474196957/between-the-sheets-isley​
"I shot a man in Lithios
Just to watch him die
."

The soft touch of her fingers against his bare skin made him feel in cloud nine, something was so captivating in the way she gently whispered into his ear. A way of how she played with the buttons of his shirt and trailed around his chest in a playful manner, of how she was going forward with oozing confidence. It was more than appreciated.

"I'm willing to go beyond exploration, sweetheart. You've got me intrigued now about how you'll invade my senses through this... touch."

He shined a toothy grin while Leilani was pulled closer to him, palms resting on her hips with a very strong grip. They continued to exchange steamy glances and coy smirks, ready to become one that evening. Whatever it took, however it was, it didn't matter... They'd have fun.

"Never experienced such thing before."

Not a lie, of course.

"Well" she continued speaking in the low soft tone, "Zeltros.. most zeltrons run around in next to nothing. Which means the pheromones are continually filling the air which in turn mean that each visitor who comes is immediately bombarded with over a millions zeltron pheromones. That invades, or permeates everything they feel good, they play well, the love everyone for the entire time. Some react well this the overload, others do not."

She finished playing with his shirt and began to slowly remove it. "I don't dress like the zeltrons on zeltros as you can see. The walk here should have removed a fair amount of the effect from when we were in the spa. You should be relatively free of the effects...so..it means if we are to proceed to something more physical" She smiled, "I will have to use other means to achieve the same effect."

"I for a time will leave everything on except my boots. and maybe the corset. But the rest stays and it is only the sound of my voice to tempt your sense of hearing, and my" she wiggled her fingers at him, "to see if touch is as effective as pheromones. So I must invade your senses of touch, hearing, sight, taste, and we will see if smell comes into it." She smiled. There was something about the skin that glistened with tiny pearls of sweat that pulled at the core of her being but he didn't know that.

"Touch is my favorite though I have to say. And you present the most interesting patterns for me to glide my fingers across...scars that tell a tale, a body that says you don't just sit behind a screen, a sense of humor I've heard you laugh I like it, and most recently the appreciative glances you rake over my form. All very encouraging" Every woman liked to know she could attract a man.

She stepped back and unlaced the corset giving it an unceremonious toss and then she bent over to unlace the boots...she was a practiced hand it wouldn't take long. She wanted him to watch...sight.

[member="Arekk"]​

Arekk

"I shot a man in Lithios
Just to watch him die
."

Her explanation of the pheromones and the intricates of such effects on people had him captivated, almost in trance in her very convincing way of talking. She whispered in an almost too-sexy-to-even-listen kind of way that made him go crazy in silence, specially when she had his hands trailing the man's bare chest.

The shirt he was using fell to the ground, leaving his upper body discovered for her to play around with freely, a back full of scars and an athletic build she'd definitely appreciate.

"That sounds like a very, very good idea. All four senses being toyed around with sounds like being above cloud nine and I'm sure you can achieve that."

Leilani's smooth movements as she began to undress were causing the first of the many effects mentioned beforehand, his eyes were unable to stay off her gorgeous figure and glistening skin. The urge of simply going forward and take the initiative was too much to handle but he held back to not interrupt the Zeltron girl's idea, it seemed definitely great to wait and see what would unravel.

Speaking on his behalf was kept to a minimum, of course, a nod followed every point Leilani made.

"You had me at... pretty much everything." He said in jest, a smile developing on his face. "Just beautiful."

And he watched every second of it, just like she wanted it to be.

He was attentive to her movements, she couldn't help but pick up on that his fingers twitched an indication that he was use to touching, perhaps even leading. She admired his control.

She had watched many of the men and women interactions on Zeltros. Women who danced and flitted about as if each added little bounce was really the enticement needed. No. Leilani had watched carefully.

It was smooth catlike movements. The sense of ease that she was accessible, soft, and attentive to him. He sounded easy to please willing to let her move about and explain in detail what she was thinking. Some men liked women who could think, and who had a confidence in what they were doing.

She turned his right hand over with the very lightest of touches she matched each of her fingers to his then slowly eased them down across the palm of his hand she watched his eyes. Touch.

Slowly she moved along his arm to glide her fingers over toned muscles that seem to tremble at her touch. A single step or two and she was behind him. Both her hands laid flat against his back, then she laid her cheek against his back. She could hear his heart beating. With great care she began to massage the muscles of his back she could feel them bunch and cord underneath her fingertips. Her thumbs moving along his spine easing away any tension found there.

"I love the way your skin feels" she spoke softly, scars and all she did enjoy the feel of his skin. He was warm, she lifted her head from his back. Looking over his shoulder out to the city the sparkle of lights growing brighter. She trailed petal soft kisses from shoulder blade to shoulder blade.

Above it all he might not notice the hard life many of the people were having. What would be found if they dug deeper beneath the layers.

Like him what was he like under all the layers, who was he really? From this time could they build a trust that spread over future endeavors.

"Are you ok [member="Arekk"]?"

She had to remember she needed him for the book to not get lost in fantasy.

Arekk

"I shot a man in Lithios
Just to watch him die
."

The way Leilani trailed her fingers along his smooth skin and touched the bump of his scars was more than captivating, it was the most pleasant sensation that one could ever experience yet. She wasn't joking when she wanted to invade all of his senses at once, touch being just the first demonstration of many to come and if it felt this good so far, he couldn't wait for the rest.

His muscles tightened and skin shivered with delightful goosebumps, enjoying the way the girl moved about with tender care and gentleness. Tension dissipated quickly from the places that deeply ached him, lower back and the like where most of his work affected him. It was incredible how she could make this work with the simple idea of her fingertips touching his skin.

"I feel like I'm in a dream." Ar'ekk said while releasing a small pleasant laugh, nodding. "But I'm more than great."

But when the kisses arrived, everything he thought of perfection multiplied tenfold and the feeling of her soft lips pressed against his shoulder blades made his knees weak and a big toothy smile form on his face.

She was pleased with his response. Her focus on him was paying off.

She came from behind him sliding down to where she stood before him again turning her body to where her back was to him, reaching over she brought his left hand to rest on her shirt down on the flat of her stomach. The material soft smooth silk the flowed and moved with each breath she took. Touch. Sight. Smell.

Her hair recently washed with the scent of muted wildflowers. She hated strong smells too often her kinsmen seemed to bath in their favorite scent knowing that visitors wouldn't really know the difference. But she knew.

He smelled like spices drawing her in filling her senses she wanted to to meld with the spices and get lost in the shadows.

She stood there briefly allowing him to take all of it in till she turned to face him. Without putting her hands upon him she pushed her toes up and brushed her lips against his. Feather soft. Looking up into his eyes this time she pressed her lips to his.

The hem of her shirt touching his stomach. She wasn't sure she could last much longer, if it didn't work on him it was certainly working on her.

[member="Arekk"]

Arekk

"I shot a man in Lithios
Just to watch him die
."

Everything she was doing would eventually pay off. No doubt about it.

His palms lied on the flat of her stomach, skin ever so soft and delicate, and with each passing minute his breathing would increase in delight. Leilani had him in total control, at her mercy if one was allowed to say. The exquisite aroma of her hair made him feel euphoric as he kissed the lowest part of her neck until she decided to turn around, returning the gesture with an even greater one.

Her soft lips brushed against his own in a harmonious and loving action, taking everything slow and with extreme gentleness. They exchanged steamy glances between delicate pecks, a bite of her lower lips finding its way during and a spontaneous smile flourishing as well.

Something spoke highly well of Ar'ekk as they prepared to become one soul that evening, treating Leilani like a queen that belonged to her rightful throne. Tender touches and compassionate kisses told a thousand stories about how he developed himself during acts of love, always respectful and mindful of what the other wanted.

Whatever came next was up to her to decide...

When she woke up they were twisted among the sheets entangled together. She looked over at him and remembered every delicate touch, and consuming kiss. She smiled at the memory of how high they took one another til both were spent. It had been some time since she had allowed herself such revelry it had felt good, very good.

She stared up at the ceiling not sure what time it was. A few hours maybe, or more? Slowly she sat up looking over at him as he slept, what a wonderful man she thought. Unsure where her shirt had fallen she knew where his was.

Her bare feet made no noise on the floor as she went to retrieve his shirt pulling it over her head her long dark hair falling effortlessly to her shoulders. She stared out a the city again it had that way of drawing her in maybe it was the lights. Mesmerizing the only word that kept repeating itself.

What to do next? Obroa-skai in a couple of days, meeting with the dealer about the imperial staff, she looked back at [member="Arekk"] what would they do next? He liked water, maybe he'd like to .................nah...why would he like to do that?...She smiled. She'd ask.

For now she would let him sleep she felt like he needed it as for her she would watch the world outside and reflect on the evening. She wondered did she prove her experiment?

Arekk

https://soundcloud.com/green343/18-autowash-mina-hinoo​
"I shot a man in Lithios
Just to watch him die
."

The sun would rise in the horizon an hour and a half after both Ar'ekk and Leilani had consumed eachother in the ultimate act of love one could do. They had embraced each other, intertwining back and forth for hours - filling the void of silence with the sounds of love and carnal lust. As the night wore on, so would their bodies until such a time came where they would be found entagled.

Sleeping had become a next to impossible task after a year of hardships but after tonight, that became a different story. Like a baby in its craddle, Ar'ekk slept profoundly with his head buried against the pillow, body facing upwards and a hand filling the vacant spot that Leilani left after she woke up. The sheets covered the lowest part of his body from everything, bare chest slightly sweaty due to what they had done earlier.

Thankfully, a kitchen full of food and beverages awaited them that morning. If the Zeltron girl wanted, she could prepare caff for the both of them and some delicious toasts. Anything she wanted, it was possible to prepare and waking up him gently to accompany her was a good idea, that's if she obviously wanted. He'd continue sleeping if someone didn't try to get him up.

He was willing to go anywhere. That was his spirit.

Always been.

Morning, was it really morning? The sun was going to shine streaks of light already began to cross the skies. The start of a new day. All night. They had made the journey of discovery through sound, and touch. As much as she had hoped her touch had initiated his senses she knew that his touch had broken her resolve and shattered her control.

She could still feel his touch on her skin. She heard the passions of his voice in her ears. He was skilled and giving. It left her wanting more. Dangerous and yet.desirable. Oh she had to stop thinking about that. It was morning.

What should have tired her to the point of dreamless sleep had invigorated her. She looked back to see [member="Arekk"] sleeping still.

She noticed his hand rested where she had slept had he reached for her in his slumber? She would think to herself yes. Call it her romantic soul getting a boost. It was a personal pleasure she would indulge in to think that he had reached for her.

Her stomach was growling low. Breakfast.

She could make a couple cups of the stimcaf but now cooking was not her strength. Too much room service maybe, but she remembered he liked simple life.

So he would like breakfast.

She would try not to burn it.

Tiptoeing over to the kitchen she cautiously opened the door to the cooling unit. Well..it was stocked. He liked to eat. OH she liked that about him.

The caf was easy empty packet into machine, hit the button, caf
would brew.
Breakfast now.could be complicated. There were some kind of fowl eggs, a meat that looked like cured bantha, maybe. Some of this would make too much noise. Toast was the simplest thing she could do without burning the apartment building down. So toast it was.

She worked silently between cutting the toast into triangles, smearing what looked like butter onto each one and beside that she found some kind of fruit spread. It smelled sweet and would go with the stimcaf. Oo. It looked edible!

Leilani was pleased. As she finished the caf pot chimed to say it was ready.

Carefully she took her creations towards the bed, long legs stepped up, then she sat down next to Arekk's sleeping form. She waved the caf cup under his nose. Watching his nose as the aroma was slowly drawn in.

"Arekk" she called softly.."time for round 2" She smiled brows arched as she watched for movement.

Arekk

"I shot a man in Lithios
Just to watch him die
."

Morning or not, the fact that it was so good that it left them wanting for more wasn't an impediment to continue.

Ar'ekk was pretty much out of it that morning, a heavy state of sleep mixed with laziness overtook his entire body to the point that the dreams were as pleasant as what happened during the night with Leilani. The sight, touches and smells were as vivid as they were in real life and he smiled during his drowsy state, a little amusing to watch but pleasant at the same time.

The aroma of coffee under his nostrils caused him to open his eyes slowly and rub them violently, coming to the sight of a beautiful girl sitting right next to him. She looked as marvelous as ever, her hair was all messy due to what they had done and she went above and beyond by bringing him breakfast to bed. Was there anything else a man could ask for in life?

She was perfect.

"Round 2? He mused with a coy smile, standing up straight to start eating, eyes seeking out Leilani's. "That's my girl."

A good morning kiss with a playful bite found its way to her soft lips as a thank you for this wonderful gesture, he couldn't appreciate it better than that. Or could he? Oh, yes.

"Thank you."

I want to take a minute or two, and give much respect due
To the man that's made a difference in my night

Leilani did a little dance sitting there as she smiled, "that's me....ready willing and more than able" she winked at him just then. Her mouth was running off again but she just didn't care this time though it was good to let go and just be.

She tilted her head back as he came to give her a kiss, "mmmmmmm" were all the words she could find just then the sharp little bite only perked her senses more. She felt..so good. He couldn't possibly know could he just how good she felt...and she didn't mean with her fingers. She felt as if all the burdens of the entire day had flittered away and were replaced by soft butterflies, warm spices, and a handsome man who had all the right..moves. She reached up and touched his jaw lightly the invitation to linger.

"You are welcome [member="Arekk"] " She could have said a lot more but it would have all sounded like some cornball off a moisture farm from Tattooine.

"We have to be on the library world in 3 days. Do you have anything you need to do over the next 3 days?" She was trying to act all innocent like with her questions. Ya know just like hey...whatcha doing. She would understand if he had other things to do. She wasn't here to monopolize him but..maybe he would like to go with her to see about the imperial staff weapon.

Did she tell him at some point she had an antique shop?

Arekk

rSNflKG.png
"Last night was like a fantasy, Alizé and Hennessy."

"We will see."

Leilani's energetic response was well met with an equal response, little dance and everything. The coffee mixed with a delicious toast would give Ar'ekk the necessary supplement to comply with her wishes as mentioned. Two mouthful bites and everything was already gone, he was hungrier than a wild Rancor in the middle of a jungle, letting out a laugh as he realized the plate was already empty in less than five minutes.

Romantic morning kisses were just the best and he enjoyed giving them to her that day, everything just felt right and serene. It was a feeling he missed from those days where one wouldn't have to worry about a thing and that was welcomed with her presence, everything she said or did warmed his chest and his guts felt like butterflies. Corny or not, he loved the way she spoke.

"Not really, I'm free." He responded while sipping the remainder of his coffee, leaving everything at one side. Fingers traced Leilani's soft cheek as they conversated. "Remind me what we have to do again?

Silly, he had already forgotten. Could you blame him, though?

He'd like to know more about her at this point, it was intriguing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom