Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bastatha Affair

[member="Arekk"]

She blinked he didn't shut his eyes. Wow again. Amazing.

"You beat your body to pieces dear but I possess magic fingers which can ease the stiffness from your shoulder or any place on your person" It was a skill she picked up in a class on Zeltros. One could learn anything

That laugh infectious loud it made you want to laugh with him. That smile just for her again it made her happy to see him happy. How many more could she coax out of him.

"Ok. I won't sweat the travel plans. I put myself in your very capable hands" She trusted in what he said. She took the bottle cold in her hand she watched the condensation begin then lifted the bottle, "to sun and sand"

She stood behind him and his array of screens watching as he purchased the beach house, "very nice. Neighbors won't hear you at night" she smiled, "I can." She responded" Oh excellent, I excel at shopping"

She sat down within half hour had ordered everything she would need for their getaway. She even strayed from the black she loved for a shade of blue and something in pink.

"Ok. Everything else I can do along the way" she was ready. She tipped back the bottle for a long draw.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
"You and me. That's all we need."
// w. [member="Leilani Paaie"]

"I will count on you with a massage when we get there. This I won't forget, promise."

A tap on his temple and another laugh emerged, this time scooting away to sit by the edge of the bed to watch Leilani use his computer. Sipping from his bottle, Ar'ekk seemed to be day-dreaming just a minute into the change of seats, staring into nothingness while she did her own thing.

"Yeah, nothing to worry about with my travel plans. Everything is set and we won't have any issue whatsoever when we arrive."

Scratching his neck and moving behind the seat, his eyes moved towards the many screens that seemed to tower over whoever was seating before them like a massive exposition on a museum or something comparable to that. The many sites and stores she visited in a digital manner was astounding, his credit card had an infinite amount of money available that she could spend the credits on pretty much anything.

"You know there's no neighbours, right? It's just us in the beach, it's an island porch. Isolated from the rest of the world, our own little docking too if we want to go fishing or use a boat."

Changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes
[member="Arekk"]

"And I will deliver" she responded to his remark about the massage, "I like putting my hands on you..." She smiled. It was true it couldn't possibly be denied in the short time like a day, or was it now two. "Boating, fishing, sun, sand, crystal blue waters, lazy days, endless nights and you. I may never want to leave"

As much as he may have offered his credits she used her own their status as lovers still being new she would not presume so much as to be a kept woman.

"No neighbors" she tapped a finger against her lips thinking, "hmmm such possibilities with no neighbors." She grinned big so they could make all the noise they wanted.

While she had shopped she also took the liberty of sending messages. Using the little bit of knowledge she had for encryption and misdirecting location she drafted three messages.

Encrypted *signal bounce* First messages - to the LL Dream send Mia outside in my black duster with her head covered. Let only her hands show it is imperative that she be seen as a zeltron but assumed to be me. Once she has accomplished this take the ship back to Zeltros.

Second message - to the bobbles on Zeltros - Incoming shipment ensure it is delivered to Mr. Conyers promptly. Keep store closed.

Third message - Item obtained

Fouth message - Library on Obroa Skai - appointment will need to be rescheduled. My apologies.

Then there was a sound, was that her clothes already? That was quick. "If that's what I think we can leave anytime" She trusted that her instructions would be followed there would be no acknowledgement.

Across the Galaxy

On Lianna the message was received. In front of a blue screen all that could be seen was a small tilt of the head to acknowledge receipt. Something was missing. Had she forgotten? Hmmm....time to plan for contingencies.

Arekk

"You and me. That's all we need."

"I know you do and I love it. Don't think I will forget, never do."

He winked suggestively, spinning the seat where Leilani was sitting and planting a kiss on her lips, eventually backing out to his original position.

"Nobody to bother us, that's right. Such posibilites indeed."

Laying back on his bed with the bottle pressed against his stomach, Ar'ekk's eyes were fixed on the ceiling as Leilani continued to use his computer terminal to send messages back to her people in Zeltros and to deal with whatever she had to. The connection was fast and the messages encrypted accordingly so nobody would decypher them in an attempt of getting information, his experience helping her a little there before actually sending them out.

"Yeah, they are here. We will pack up now, get some sleep and leave first thing in the morning so we don't miss out the sunshine when we get there. I read the weather's gonna be beautiful, clear skies and the ocean just good enough to enjoy it. The house is ready too, we'll just have to move in our stuff."

Finally.

________________________________________________________________​
Chapter 2
Sun and Sand
Leilani and Arekk
_________________________________________________________________​

Lithios lay behind them the rain soaked world would seem empty now that they had departed. Ahead lay rest, relaxation, and whatever else they wanted to do.

The ship landed and there was nothing to do but unload, undress and begin the vacation they needed and wanted together.

Leilani stood still on the landing zone with her eyes closed as the sun warmed her skin. Her body visibly shrugged off the darkness that had chased her and [member="Arekk"] from Lithios.

Warm gentle breezes kissed the white sands that extended as far as the key could see. Sun bright and warm washed over everything. Greens and blues mingled everywhere, the water, the sky and in the furniture on the deck.

The waves hit the beach rhythmically lapping on the white sands. It would no doubt be the music that lulled them to sleep at night and wrestled away any darkness in their hearts and minds.

This was their hideaway where no one would find them. She turned back to look at her handsome hero the man who could run through walls with his eyes open.

"Love this place is great, can't wait to see inside." He picked it out on the net and bought sight unseen. Truthfully it didn't matter if it had been a tent with a fire pit as long as they were together. She couldn't wait to get him out of his clothes and into something that showed his legs. The bandage on his shoulder a reminder of why they skipped out on Lithios so quick.

Arekk

t97e6cO.png
"Sun and Sand. Love and us."

Sunrays penetrated the cockpit of The Ebon Hawk as soon as they entered the atmosphere, feeling the warmth of their touch on his skin was a sensation that he couldn't explain but definitely seemed to miss too much. Who knows how long Ar'ekk really spent under the Lithios weather with its constand thunderstorms and grey skies instead of the wonderful summer time that this part of the galaxy had so much to offer.

Green pastures in the horizon mixed with the white sand and the ocean at their feet only a few steps away from their porch, the house stood magnificently in its place with an imposing entrance and the coziness one would expect from a property located right here. If there was a paradise out there then they had definitely found it.

"This is much better than in the pictures. It's really hot outside." He said to Leilani with a big smirk, taking off his leather jacket and hanging it on his right shoulder. The change of attire would definitely come soon, that's for sure, his damaged yet bandaged shoulder was in plain sight but he didn't mind. "Come on."

Key into the lock and twisting it clockwise, the doors opened for them and gave way for them to see the most wonderful house interior they had ever seen. It was everything one could dream of.

Their room wasn't the exception either with the magically big bed and soon-to-be messy clothes all over, a small tour around would led them to the different rooms throughout the beach house such as the main living room, secondary living room, studio in the other small property next to their house for Leilani to go through her artifacts and whatnot, bathroom and the porch itself.

Sun and Sand. Love and Us.
[member="Arekk"]​

“You think it’s hot outside, funny I was thinking how warm it was in the ship” She winked at him.

She was lost in so many thoughts as she took in the warm sun. Why didn’t everyone live in a place like this? They probably all wanted to.

The house so many rooms and so many ideas raced through her mind. A hammock out front, a big bath with claw feet that they could both fit into it was amazing. It was all so perfect a house that was simple and yet spacious a place that would give them space to do anything. There wasn’t a room in the house that you couldn’t catch a glimpse of the ocean.

Arekk it’s…perfect” it was the only word she could come up with. She walked over to him putting her arms around his neck, “Arekk it’s wonderful we’re going to have so much fun. So..um…how about we get out of these clothes and into something light and breezy” It was time to dress like they were natives and not vacationers. What would knobby knees look like in the light of day?

She had made a few selections for her own wardrobe she hoped he would appreciate.

She was so ready to take this vacation. Those soft breezes already clearing away the cobwebs from her mind. The water beckoned for them to join and the sun seemed to bless every corner with warmth.

They would live, laugh, love and learn here among the palms, sand and water. Carpe diem

Arekk

"Feels different outside, like you could feel getting toasted outside. Not too sure about inside the ship." He mused with a grin.

There was nothing that he could negatively point out about the property or its sorroundings, they were truly in their own private area without anybody in sight at all. Just the sound of the ocean close by, the occasional birds chirping and the wooden floor making its signature noise as they stepped on the stairs to get inside and moving around the house.

"We're definitely having fun." Ar'ekk said while pulling Leilani towards him in an embrace, kissing the top of her forehead gently. The sound of his voice made it sound like a more-than-dirty joke instead of your occasional comment, obviously in jest, knowing that she'd take it the good way. Acknowledging her idea with a nod, he obliged. "Let's find our bedroom and change there."

Long gone were the days of using jackets and sweaters to protect themselves from rainstorms to embrace the t-shirts and shorts, swimsuits and bikinis, sandals and barefeet to walk anywhere. His wardrobe was pretty much what you could expect from a man, some muscle shirts mixed with shorts and just a small amount of socks to carry around just in case alongside some sneakers and flip-flops.

Setting their luggage on their bed and opening it, Ar'ekk just looked at Leilani before doing anything with an obvious grin on his face. What could he be possibly thinking?

Sun and Sand. Love and us.
[member="Arekk"]

"Oh I'm sure I could make you all hot in the ship." A side glance over would indicate she was insinuating something other than the temperature of the ship vs the beach.

His embrace was like stepping into warm bath, welcome and refreshing all at the same time topped off with a kiss that just made her smile. When he suggested they find their bedroom she couldn't help but dance a little. All this space to wiggle around in. "YES" she nearly shouted with joy, "let's change. Hit the beach"

She did her version of the Spira hula dance her hands and arms mimicking the waves of the ocean as they walked towards the bedroom. "What we will do." Her voice held lilt to it as she feigned curiosity. She perused leaving it open for whatever Arekk would use to fill in the pause.

She wouldn't be wearing pants and long sleeves for a while, or corsets. This was shorts, tank top, and sun dress weather.

As she moved about opening a few drawers for them to put their belongings into she looked over he was looking at her with this look.

She tilted her head watching him then to the bed where the case sat, "Soo are you feeling frisky, deciding if your first outing should be au natural? Hmm. Or are you in the mood for that massage I promised" She slowly walked towards him she knew she could be way of base but she didn't care she liked this look on his face.

Arekk

"Oh, you definitely would. No doubt about that." A wink in returned acknowledged her flirty comment, appreciating everything that was said at that point with a simple gesture.

His case was already open and so were their armoire, clothes being put into the drawers and hanging the jackets and whatnot properly and organized. He picked up this habit of being really tidy with his enviroment by making sure everything was in its right place without disturbing him or anyone else. This wouldn't be the exception of course.

"Mmmm." Ar'ekk gave Leilani that look again as they held together lovingly, his hazel eyes staring down at hers with a smile on his face that eventually turned into a quizzical glance, thinking thoroughly of her suggestions. "Why not both, love?"

Perfect idea couldn't be. Nobody would be bothering them, the big house was all for themselves and the beach was theirs only to use however they wanted and do whatever they wanted at any given time. The wind chimes outside made its signature sound while the bedroom invited them to get cozy, summer breeze and a wonderful weather touched their skins which eventually paved the way to feel right in heaven.

"What do you think?"

Sun and Sand. Love and us.
[member="Arekk"]

There it was the little flirty grin that had first appeared in the spa. Oh he was a devil in disguise with his quick response, why couldn't they do it all. No reason why they couldn't. "We can, and more" She teased back. "Maybe we can indoctrinate every room in the house to our" the smile and mischief touched her eyes as she gazed at him. "Ways" The only polite word she could think of currently.

It wasn't just the sand and sun that made this perfect. It was the way he looked st her just now with his own come mere look. The gentle sound of the wind chime just outside played a soft tune for the lovers.

She knew there were conversations they planned to have but not today. It was their first day on the beach in their...wow she actually thought it as their house. How odd. Leilani had not shared a house really with anyone for some time.

She knew one thing though when he gave her those looks she melted inside and wanted nothing more than to tantalize his senses and drown him in kisses.

She gave him this come get me look, "I am here to" her gaze swept over him remembering every muscle and scar that her fingers had touched, "give you what we both want." He knew what to do with assets he possessed. She standing there thinking about that first night she had to control the urge to go over shred everything he had on. She smiled at the thought umhmm there'd be a night for that too.

Where she stood she slipped off her shoes and shimmied out of her slacks, "You're turn." While she didn't mind doing a little tease for him. He would have to reciprocate. She moved closer to him.

Arekk

"To our ways?" That little flirtatious grin flourished once again as they clashed glances and his lips touched hers in a loving maner, open palms falling on her hips respectively. "I like the sound of that."

The waves splashing in the background made him feel very relaxed combined with the wind chime with its harmonious lullaby, marine breeze reaching their way through the open windows and the sun brightly casting its rays outside. In their own bedroom were their own rules, this had become their home. It's interesting how things changed for them in the blink of an eye such as a business meeting turning into something so beautiful.

"You know me too well, my love." He coyly said as the layers of clothes between the two began to get slimmer, leaving behind most of what they had been wearing. Leilani had to control her urges during the first days but today she was allowed to make an exception, but not just today though but anytime, free to do whatever she wanted.

A passionate peck found its way until he sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for Leilani to walk over to him. He'd reciprocate soon enough.

"Come here."

Sun and Sand. Love and you.
[member="Arekk"]

There are two kinds of passion in the galaxy there's the steady breeze which is slow and patient. A steady breeze can be counted on steady, sure, and true. Then there are the storms reckless, felling trees and a danger to anyone standing in their path. There were dangers with storms but the thrill of the storm will get you every time. Storms make your pulse quicken and your body calls out to them as if possessed.

Leilani was in the storm now when Storm Arekk said 'Come here' calling her preparing to claim her all she could do was pray for the safety of her heart. His smiles brought up images of recklessness but yet so darkly beautiful it makes her heart stop.

Arekk was the double whammy though he was both the storm and the steady breeze. They were in the perfect place for both Leilani knew one thing she didn't want to tame the storm she wanted it to claim her.

Arekk's voice combined with that look sent shivers down her spine. She caught her breath as she stepped closer to him. If he knew it or not he had brought her out of her own darkness out of her own loneliness for the touch of another being.

"You called" reaching out she ran her fingers through his hair dark tresses against light pink skin tone, she smiled, "I can't imagine what it is you would like to do." Her come get me look turned into the let's get sweaty look.

Their beach house would be filled with wonderful warm memories. It was their go to place for calm. It would be the eye in the storm.

In the background the chimes continued to softly play as the house filled with the scent of salty sea air. A sense of ease lingered everywhere

Arekk

"You mean "we" will do, sweetheart."

It takes two to tango and Ar'ekk was no stranger to this very beautiful thing that it was becoming one body in an act of tremendous love. As the minutes progressed, their clothes began to disappear until there was nothing else to cover them. His hands ran across the back of Leilani and with soft pecks against her soft skin he hoped to evoke an everlasting sensation of joy and complete ecstasy.

What a way to start their vacations. Both the storm and the gentle breeze joining forces to their benefit, sounds of lust and love resonated through every single room of their beach house but this time even louder than how they were back on Lithios. Right here they didn't have to worry about neighbours or annoying people because they were simply enjoying themselves.

The sweet summer's breeze made Ar'ekk shiver from time to time, laughing as that occured more times than he had expected and somehow managed to interrupt what he was doing, waves hitting the shore helped vastly to create that perfect atmosphere. Chimes muffled some of the noises at some extent but not quite, who would hear them anyways?

Freedom at last.

Calming of the Storm
[member=Arekk]

Bursts of desire that shattered them both blocking out every last though with the need for more, closer and now . Passion filled the two lovers until desire left them leaving them breathless and spent.

Tangled among the sheets Leilani's head resting on his chest she took another breath. "One room down least 10 more to go" She smiled tilting her head back to see Arekk's face in profile. She could see the bandage on his shoulder as she thought should look at that.

Her other hand rests on his chest as she draws invisible circles on his skin. "Do you hear that?" She smiled broadly, "that soft lapping of the water on the beach?" Lithios had rain lots of it and above a certain level it had sun it even had Arekk but this place seemed to push them to a new level of sensation.

Was it the sun? Leilani didn't know but every moment here was a treasure to be stored to look at later.

Arekk

"A beautiful day in paradise."

"I hear it. The wind chimes playing a little tune as well."

He was exhausted.

Leilani had a way of lifting his spirit one way or the other, through her words or the magnificent acts of love they definitely adored to perform whenever they had a chance. Their bodies were entangled between the white sheets and his fingers traced her lowerback as she did the same on his chest, a kiss atop of her forehead became the icing on the cake to a magnificent welcome to their new home.

Ar'ekk kept thinking that this was paradise on the galaxy, no other place was able to top whatever they owned here. Not the rain and the neon-infested skyline of Lithios or perhaps the rest of the Galaxy as he had seen it first hand. For the first time in so long, the slicer felt at peace with himself, and only he knew how hard that was to achieve.

"When are we doing the rest?"

Funny.

Sand and Sun. Love and you.
[member="Arekk"]​
"They are the most relaxing sounds I've heard in a long time. That gentle pull that seems to just whisper rest." She smiled but did not move.

A deep sigh again could be heard another release of the exhaustive energies that had plagued her for weeks. She felt exhausted in a good way. You know that I've just taken a run and got the rush of adrenaline exploded and now I'm recovering feeling. Yeah it was an amazing feeling really.

Home.

This place didn't need much of anything really she loved it.

"We can do another in an hour, or pace ourselves and see what comes up and act accordingly" she grinned turning her face up to give him a kiss to the cheek.

"Did you bring your vitamins?"

She could be funny too.

Arekk

"It's still early in the morning so I'm sure we can go down the beach and dip our feet into the water. How does that sound?"

From the summer breeze hitting their faces and that familiar "This is a vacation place" sort of smell that covered every room and piece of furniture of their beach house was magnificent. A tremendous weight had disappeared from his shoulders, sort of speak, by staying away from the clogging neon infested capital city of Lithios and changing it for this relaxing and secluded island porch couldn't have been better.

"Well... I'm happy with that!" He said while removing the sheets from his body, giving Leilani a cheeky smack in her butt before eventually getting out of bed, only his humanity visible to the Zeltron girl's eyes. "I'm going to get a shower first, love."

After something like this that's all you can think of and taking a relaxing shower in there seemed like paradise itself despite being inside. Was there anything that couldn't be perfect in here?

Paradise
[SIZE=14pt][member="Arekk"][/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Leilani yelped as he smacked her backside she couldn’t help but laugh as he went off. “We should change the bandage when you’re done. Salt water will make that wound very angry.” She rolled over and looked at the ceiling again. “But yes a swim.” She hoped the water was cool.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The rafters exposed for some reason she never thought about leaving them like that. Her thoughts of room service were lost here. She did enjoy it but somehow right now she just didn’t care.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]She heard the water come on she considered going to wash his back for him but decided no. It was good to have a little space for things. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]For a moment she considered staying right there but she would run through the refresher when he was done she wanted to see the ocean. Rolling over till her knee hit the side of the bed she lowered her foot to make sure she didn’t fall[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]She retrieved a swim suit cover to go and headed to the front door. She knew that they were alone but just in case a boat drifted by she didn’t want to give a show. All she could do was hug herself. Without a thought she rubbed her arms just looking out at the water. It was azure with shades of turquoise small white waves rolled against the sandy shore.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Here in the shade she could feel some of the heat all she wanted was to head to the water. She looked back the shower was still running. In her bare feet she stepped to the top of the first step and quickly drew it back OW…that was hot![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Would they be able to make it to the water?! Her eyes narrowed down as she thought, OH yes we will. [/SIZE]

Arekk

"Sure, I will let you deal with that since you patched me up. I don''t wanna mess up, do I?"

Thankfully, Ar'ekk had Leilani to save him and viceversa. It was nice to see both of them caring for eachother in this utopic paradisiac home on the beach, with nobody to bother them.

With the door to the bathroom half open and already dipping inside the shower to take a relaxing bath, Ar'ekk kicked his feet up and laid back with his eyes closed to enjoy himself a little. It had been too long since he had a relaxing bath and being in this type of weather made him feel more lazy and sleepy than usual, could've been thanks to the marine breeze or the general temperature that was around.

In under ten minutes, Ar'ekk had already stepped out of the shower and walked towards the front porch of the house to encounter Leilani already making her way towards the ocean. No boat was in sight, only the calm ocean waves hitting the shore and the girl confidently strutting towards the water.

Barefoot, without a shirt on and shorts the former Jedi turned slicer made his way towards the Zeltron girl.

"How's the water?!" He asked while raising his voice and waving, a huge smile forming on his face. "It's beautiful out here!"

It really, really was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom