Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Balmorra the Merrier (SSC vs OS)

Aria couldn't help but frown as she tried to figure out whether she could trust the Sith. On one hand, he sounded genuine and she wanted to believe that [member="Rapax"] was telling the truth - on the other, Sith had a way with deceit and she would not be the impressionable young Padawan that through her own naive foolishness had sentenced the Silver Sanctum to their doom.

"You know the answer to that," she said slowly. "Everything. The Jedi lifestyle will give you nothing that the Sith lifestyle will. They're opposites."

That much had seemed obvious, but she clarified anyway so that she could continue.

"The One Sith aren't the Sanctum's only enemies. You ask me to no longer consider you an enemy and yet you admit that the Sith have turned you. It is true that you freed her, but as far as I'm aware you are both Darksiders who were Sith up till moments ago, and it's usually pretty hard to tell a Sith's motives before it's too late. I also happen to be aware that Darksiders are not taken willingly unless it's part of their plan and you have just consented to being taken prisoner." As she laid all the arguments out, she grew more and more confused. He could've killed her in an instant, so that wasn't his plan. He hadn't tried to take [member="Joza Perl"] for himself - not yet at least - so that wasn't his plan. The only possible motives left were that he wanted to get closer to the Sanctum - or he was telling the truth. It was messing with her brain.

"As much as I want to believe you, I'm going to need further proof."

Damn bathrobes.

The magical sphere or whatever it is that surrounded him dissipated after the initial rounds of the Sith Killer rounds struck it, as per their design their explosion lead to the flying burning shrapnel towards the enemy. He blessed his sound dampeners in his helmet that dampened the explosive sound of the rounds. The Mandalorian's focus was taken elsewhere when a feedback on his helmet alerted him of disability on his grav boots. Annoying but not fatal considering he was on the ground. This was yet another time a Force user went for his grav boots. What happened next made him curse the fact he had not brought one of those damn lizards - the Ysalamir.

Zef's body flew backwards like a doll's, his experience of fighting bathrobes had him programmed to react well to the acts of magic. His eyes beneath the helmet caught the shocked face of his daughter but his mind was completely elsewhere, there was a threat that had to be dealt with. Even he questioned his warrior-like behavior. Mando blood ran thick. The scoundrel fired two grappling hooks from his wrist that struck the walls and held him, he had already passed through a wall. The beskar and its properties taking on a large amount of damage.

Halting midway, he activated the pulling mechanism of the grappling hooks. Zef directed himself in such an angle that he flew upwards and forward towards the enemy. As closely he could get to maximise the effect of the VT-Grav Glove, Zef activated its features aiming to grip the armored enemy even for a moment while at the same time firing with one of his verpine shatter pistols another three shots at the target. The Mandalorian's thrust was such that he would fly over and land a dozen feet behind his enemy.

[member="Joza Perl"] [member="Haytham Kaze"]

[video] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpAcxbtXUgQ [/video]​

Enemies: Aggressors
Allies: One Sith

Ebon’s feet moved in rhythmic fashion, his jaw clenched in anger. Explosions, alarms, electricity, all enough to bother his weekly ritual of meditation. What could possibly be happening that would cause such an uproar so deep in the One Sith’s territory?

A rhetorical question, he didn’t care about what it was, only that it stopped. To interrupt his meditation, was to interrupt his sleep; a crime punishable by swift and painful death.

Still, even if his question was rhetorically mentioned to himself via inner monologue, he was curious as to why an attack could be happening here. As he made his way through the hallways, he realized it had to be the Jedi Prisoner that was supposed to be coming today.

Pointless answer to a pointless question; still, he made his way through the various hallways in search of someone or something to contest. If something interesting was happening, Ebon demanded his chance at bloody glory in the name of his gods.

A single edge of his double bladed lightsaber ignited, bathing both the hallway, and the massive black robed sith in a blood red haze, small traces of smoke trailing behind him. A walking total war, come for glory and duty.
(OOC: Entering the thread, just not sure where to start, so I’m willing to RP with anyone! Just giving a heads up. :) )

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
Vanitas only needed to step back and maneuver himself away from the burning shrapnel so that it would pass harmlessly in the place that he had been standing in moments before.

He didn't want this to go on any longer than he thought was necessary, but by reacting aggressively, Haytham knew he had been asking for a fight. Well, kind of, in a way he was answering a question with another question. In this case however, the questions were the same and so the result would be what they both kind of wanted deep down.

A fight.

Telekinetically lifting a sizeable piece of rubble that originated from the ceiling and had found itself beside him, he lifted it before him with a twist of his fingers, and launched it out towards [member="Zef Halo"] when he felt himself being held in place. His actions were constricted, but the rock that he had sent made contact with the following shots from the shatter pistols. They exploded upon the rock, splashing shrapnel and such towards him, but not only did they came in contact with the shield he had weaved around himself earlier, with an explosion of the Force from his body, the burning shrapnel was thrown away from him and in every which direction.

Some however did get through the wave and struck against his robes and armour, but they had been slowed enough so that the damage was hardly noteworthy.

Grey eyes following Zef's vaulting form, Haytham barely shot a glance over his shoulder to where [member="Joza Perl"] would've been located before squaring off towards Zef again.

His fist clenched, but the better part of him resisted the temptation of striking out at the Mandalorian.

"I can get you both out of here, Buc-" He cut himself off. Even if his helmet wasn't in the shape of a bucket, it was an age old insult that he wasn't going to forget. In addition to that, he was also sporting a helmet.

"Team?"

Joza grimaced as the pair continued to fight, careful to side-step any errant pieces of debris that came from the scuffle. The Zeltron thought about trying to break up the whole debacle, but there were little safe openings to be found in the corridor.

“Yes, that’s enough. You two can kill each other later all you’d like.” With quick steps, the fatigued Jedi would put herself between the two men. “We can trust him, dad.” She paused to glance at Haytham, easily able to reach into their bond and see the truth in his words. Even if she was still cut off from the Force, she would have had no choice but to believe him anyway. He’s part of the One Sith, too? A million questions about his sudden appearance churned in her mind, but those were best saved for later. Not when there were various Sith stalking about likely looking for Jedi to skewer, and not when…oh dear, it seemed as if [member="Jericho"] had made his appearance. She could feel his presence as a ripple in the Force, not to mention the bond she held with the Jedi combat master.

“We need to get out, now. What’s the safest route?” She turned to Haytham, exhaustion etched into her gaunt features, but a willingness to fight sparked behind those green eyes. A Jedi captive, a soon to be traitorous Sith and a Mandalorian all walk into a bar…

[member="Haytham Kaze"] [member="Zef Halo"]

Main Objective: Receive [member="Joza Perl"]
Secondary: Eliminate all Sith
Nearby: [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Haytham Kaze"] [member="Zef Halo"] [member="Ebon"] [member="Aria Vale"] [member="Connor Harrison"] (?)

After what had seemed like hours, was in truth merely the span of fifteen minutes, it seems that Jericho got his wish. With skilled strikes, Jericho ran into two people who were sitting there, with their sabers in hand. With his cybernetic hand, he grabbed one by the throat and threw him with great strength into others. While the other suffered a quicker yet more painful path with his purple blade. Smiling under his black mask, stopped for a moment and summoned a spear of hardened earth and hurled it slamming into another few impaling. He pointed it straight at the closest sith, with that point the sith didn't know what even know what hit him. Like a gun the warrior clicked a finger and in a moments notice, the sith's armor broke open from the energy and it could be seen that his chest was crushed inward. With each step the earth vibrated under him in a radius of a several feet continually making their balance uneasy.

It was not too much longer the warrior, closed in to the garrison that held his padawan. More men quickly got up, wielding their saber, one of them charged at Jericho, once he got close to Jericho, he did a lunge towards Jericho's chest. Jericho quickly swung his saber down, and with his free right hand, threw a punch at the man's face, using his superior size and reach to avoid the length of the saber. The power behind the punch caused the man to loosen his grip on his saber. Taking the opportunity, Jericho kicked the sword out of the man's hand, he quickly followed up with an upward slash of purple light. Jericho's blade cut deep into the man's stomach, all the way up to his upper chest. Gasping for air, the man quickly collapsed from the pain. Amidst the bloody battle he could feel the presence, the connection of his padawan. But there were more in his path. The closer he got the more presences of other Jedi were felt, did that mean there were more captives than his own? The though of one was bad enough and that thought was angering him more.

"Move." The warrior stated, with a harsh bellow, loud and strong enough to make those in it's path ears bleed and shake the garrison.

Another man just stood there, still afraid from the sight he saw his fellow sith in. Jericho quickly ran towards the other man, the man quickly put his saber up in defense. Jericho swung his blade, making contact with the other man's saber, the two became engaged in a weaponlock. The sith was holding his own quite well, but he left himself open for a certain attack. Jericho raised his right knee up with great speed and with great power. The knee soon made contact with the man's groin. Gasping in pain, the man let go off his weapon and fell backwards onto the ground, covering his groin with his hands. Jericho let out a breath at the man and the sith was in shock unsuspecting such foul play in the duel. "Where is the honor in that, Jedi?" The sith asked mockingly to Jericho attempting to making him feel a level of dishonor. Without a word the warrior pressed his foot on the man's head. "I'm no Jedi. I am a Ghost and you have something of mine."

As the warrior was about the question him he felt the presence of Joza Perl along side a sith close in. It was then, [member="Ebon"], yet another sith stood in his path.

Targets: [member="Kylath Connar Amadis"]
Allies: N/A
Enemies: One Sith

The dust meant nothing to the already blind female. Dodging the shots with a tuck and roll to the side, she would spring her self up a second prior to the kick from behind. She would force him into a difficult position. She slammed a Detonation Pack from her belt onto his back with the detonator on quick standby. "You have two choices. Give me MY Jedis or die and I still take my Jedis. Either way I win, and you'll live with one option."

Certainly it was a dirty trick, but this was war. War has no rules. "I'll even give you a third option. Turn over the Jedis, and become my Apprentice. Everyone lives, everyone wins." Grey obviously felt a bit more merciful toward this acolyte, but if he made the same mistake as the assassin, all would change.

Rapax

R
She wasn't one of those stupid padawans after all, Good however proof would be difficult to give to [member="Aria Vale"] to show that he was genuine. Except to simply turn of his blade and tossed it over to her as a sign of his surrender so far. I do not know what proof i can give to you to show my request is genuine. Even if i where to say I have no ulterior motive aside from simply learning what I have never experienced ever since I was a tiny Pup, I have only felt the light in combat and ignored it for along while perhaps my scorn is due to being within a Mind Prison for so long before the SIth found me again. I will probably never know why either, But i know many of my former kin have left and joined other empires or even joined your ranks. My old master if memory serves is among your rank's , I half expected to see him here I have blood ties to another who is among your ranks. I could tell you my lifes story if we were not in the middle of a battle on a sith world. He chose his words carefully and spoke with honesty towards her and even opened his mind to her if she wished to pry and see what he was thinking before continuing. If you wish to continue this else where with me behind a cell until your satisfied then so be it. The choice is yours little one.

nEoqICF.jpg
BNnr4xR.gif

Enemies: [member="Jericho"]

Ebon watched the Jedi crush the insignificant excuses for Sith that continued to face him. They drew their power from fear, fear of loss, fear of being overpowered, fear of dying, something Jedi were used to facing. Jedi were masters of fighting the sith who sought power out of fear, but Ebon was not one of these Sith.

This Zabrakian Warmonger was a weapon. He lived to fight for gods that demanded bloodshed in their name. He lived for others death, and he feared nothing but displeasing Balagoth himself.

The nearly 7’ beast stood almost half a foot taller than Jericho, weighing in twenty pounds heavier. Clad in all black robes, emboldened in a red haze, he stood waiting for the Jedi to finish his assault before speaking gravely, yet softly through the air almost toying in manner;

You come for nothing but a corpse, Jedi. You think a blind assault as you’ve done would lead to anything but a purge?

His lips twisted into a corrupted smile. He wanted anger, he wanted passion. Drown the Jedi in emotion, and he’d gain the advantage from the beginning. Still, his reliance wasn’t on Dun Moch; but blatant combat.

Ebon was a warrior by nature, by birthright, and by bloodright. He was master of Shii-Cho, Makashi, and Ataru; an almost exclusively offensive fighter with a foundation in most defensive forms, all accented by his skill in force augmentation and raw strength.

Still, his lightsaber’s single ignited blade swayed by his side, quietly whirring in the dim light of the hall they stood in. It smoked faintly, trailing lazily upwards past his amber gilded eyes and yellow serrated teeth put on display by a rancid grin.

She’s dead.

As he spoke once more, his blade began a small path around him, it’s tip kissing the durasteel floor beneath them. It tossed sparks to and fro, a taunting display to any duels men.

What you feel? Her echo. No longer a Jedi, but a Ghost like yourself.

His tongue flicked against the tips of his fangs before he spoke a last time;

What reason would a ghost have in finding the damned?

BNnr4xR.gif

When the Jedi Master had asked him where [member="Joza Perl"] is, Krayzen smirked inside his helmet. He didn't really no where she was truthfully speaking, the Anzat deciding to focus on his opponent. If he expanded his sensory range, and if she was still in the garrison, Krayzen, being the commander of the garrison would have a rough idea of where she was, but the Anzat was fully alert.

"Truthfully speaking, I don't know where she is, although I can only hope she has been captured, and eliminated Master Jedi." Krayzen replied, a venomous tone being heard despite his voice being modified via his voice modulator.

"It is a pleasure to meet you [member="Connor Harrison"]. I have heard so much about your exploits, and your journey to defeat the dark side. I hope to defeat you, for those who have fallen by your hand." Krayzen stated.

Krayzen then activated both his lightsabers, the two of them consisting of a force activated switch, the ability to be used under water, as well as a dual phase function.

"Now come Jedi. Let us duel."

Before the Jedi Master could attack, Krayzen moved toward Connor, the Anzati using the lightsaber in his left hand to send a diagonal attack from the right side(at the waist level) of Connor Harrison, to the Jedi Master's left shoulder. Krayzen intended to bisect the man into two. As he did this, he stopped the fact that he expanded his force range sense, even though it had not wasted a lot of his force reserves.

The battle between the two powerhouses had begun.

************************************************************************************************************
The concussion missiles had targeted multiple droids, the aim to destroy the SD-10s. When the Balmorran Arms droids destroyed the concussion missiles that had been aimed toward them, the One Sith forces focused fire on the droids as their targeting systems focused fire on multiple concussion missiles, the matrix armor covering allowing the concussion missiles to be able to take a beating, and therefore serve as a useful distraction for the One Sith unit.
The attacks however would most likely not overwhelm the SD-10s, and their shielding. Knowing the fact that a smoke screen was going to be created as soon as the SD-10s were firing at the concussion missiles, the One Sith unit moved back as the droids fired on the concussion missiles, the OS droids also conducting a small retreat as well. The unit knew that this would be the perfect time for the droids to attack their flanks, having already witnessed that happen before as they scattered. That was why they were scattered

The Balmorran droids were certainly advanced, living up to the name Balmorran Arms had for creating cutting edge technology that could be used in warfare. The One Sith Army were well aware of the technology of Balmorran Arms, and the models the X-1 Viper, and the SD-10 battle droids. The probe droids still had their ability to see via night vision one, however it was useless in this instance.

Considering the fact that the concussion missiles had targeted multiple SD-10 droids over a wide area, the smoke screen would also cover a wide area as well. The smokescreen would also impair their ability to see(or their vision sensors), as they would also not be able to target the One Sith droids, and Sith troopers via the usage of ultraviolet/thermal, and infrared vision. A typical battle droid had a targeting sensor, but they needed to first see their opponents before they could use their targeting sensor. Since the X-1 Viper droids, and the SD-10 battle droids could not see the One Sith Army unit(with the droids), the weapons fired by the X-1 Viper droids would have not struck at most of the OS troopers. Unfortunately however, some troops would die, but the casualties would be insignificant in the overall battle.

As the smoke screen began to dissipate, the One Sith unit timed their reaction relatively quickly, firing their weapons again, this time concentrating their fire on the X-1 Vipers, while the droids targeted the SD-10 battle droids. The droids would use their mass drivers to target the SD-10 droids, as they moved back, still scattered(with no wall beside them, and nothing that can imbalance them, or make them fall down). The molecular shielding would not be able to absorb the kinetic impacts; furthermore, with the usage of DKS Slugs from the One Sith Army troopers, 3000 degrees celsius would be released from each individual slug, the troopers still being aware of what was happening.

The battle would also continue.

[member="Alkor Centaris"].

Enemy: [member="Krayzen Dratos"]

Connor stood and watched the Sith, taking in his stance, his armour, his helmet – the whole picture after an analytical sweep. His response was as unhelpful as expected, but Connor wasn’t really expecting much else.

The Sith invited himself to attack, and Connor stepped back one and turned his head, placing faith in the Force and the constructed armour at the sight of the lightsabers; not one but two.

The strike swept upwards, the sound of the blade too close for comfort. However, the plates simply emitted a scorch mark, and there was no dismemberment or impact on Connor’s body.

He turned back to the Sith and smirked, the corner of his mouth curling up in arrogant confidence.

"Stop wasting my time."

His left hand was already around the hilt, and he ignited his blue blade with a snap-hiss whilst launching his right hand, gloved and balled into a fist, towards the Sith’s ominous helmet.

-----
Allies Nearby: [member=Jericho]

Stormtroopers flooded the city block around them without much pretense. Three on the front line fell to their knees and trained blasters on Alkor and not-Romeo. "Stand down," one demanded in a mechanical voice, just before Romeo hopped straight into the thick of it. The Vahla slashed and sliced through several of them in short order and tore off armored limbs, disabled weapons, and screamed out to ask who he was. Alkor watched in silence for a moment as they all took interest in the younger, less trained man. His fury augmented his movements, and while he had no training he still managed to do spectacular damage. It was interesting to watch and gauge the difference between the two men who shared a face. He had none of the skill and used none of the tricks, but he had a great deal of drive.

If only he were less altruistic and more focused.

The screams and sound of blaster fire grew like an orchestral movement, and in the midst of that chaos, Alkor raised his weapon. "Should have paid more attention," he muttered as he placed his right hand on the forend of the weapon's stock. He allowed his senses to focus on one, two, three of the adjacent troops... "Let's see how this thing works on a real target."

Three powerful reports issued from the Carbine and three railslugs flung through air and impacted three separate bodies. Initially they stopped short, instantly forced into shock. The powerful rounds struck armor and dug through, lodged in the chest cavities of each man. Raw force transferred through them caused internal displacement and robbed their bodies of movement. Ataxia was the first of several effects. Outright death came later.

As they slumped to the ground, the sound of three more rounds being loaded into the chamber clicked.

All of the remaining troops turned as they registered a new threat, Romeo's doppelgänger continued to carve a swath through their ranks. Alkor took aim a second time, and...

[member="Little Romeo Sin"]

Will edit for [member="Krayzen Dratos"] in the afternoon.

Targets: [member="Grey Lunara"]
Mission: Laundry
Enemies: Aggressors.

“Creative,” Kylath said as he pushed up to stand level. Nobody had strapped a bomb to his back before, that was a first, turning his head around to make sure he was in fact booby-trapped. He casually moved his hands down to his belt, raising his chin a fraction.

“Training you say?” The Sith Captain stood proud, and “everybody wins” He made no quick move, just nodding in agreement, slowly turning direction, Sith pride in who he was and what he was radiated but he was considering.

“Just one problem.”

A click of his belt he unclipped his pants, rolling forward out of the armor, as perhaps the detonator was pressed or left behind. Naked Sith? Not quite but the grey undershorts and grey tunic weren’t exactly combat ready.

“Strange woman are always stealing my underwear.”

Unable to force push yet, with that he what was left behind him, holding it steady, firing at it, and the grenade still strapped to it. If it wasn’t exploding before by her hand, then it certainly was now, blinding flash, fire and metal fragments between them. [member="Grey Lunara"], as he began to circle around to the side firing for more cover and his ship’s landing ramp, holding up behind a pillar atop to brace to aim, a fragment of metal had managed to pierce his left shoulder.

"Fire those engines up now! And LT, get me some new pants...." The ship already prepared began to surge as energy was soon to be shoved out of the back, a blast back about to come for anyone or anything behind it. [member="Grey Lunara"]

Aria caught the lightsaber gingerly, holding it far from her at an awkward angle as if it were a live grenade. It would hardly be [member="Rapax"]'s only weapon, but it was a rather useful one. From behind her she could hear duels of all sorts and sense dark presences getting closer - there wasn't much time.

"This doesn't mean I trust you, but at the moment anybody who isn't trying to kill me is my ally. Once Joza is safe we all need to get out - I also want to see if Darth Ax'no feels the same way - and then I'll let the Masters decide what to with you." She looked at him carefully to try and detect a change in expression, but she found none. "Come on." Hesitantly returning the lightsaber, she started towards [member="Darth Ax'no"] and [member="Junko Ike"].

Rapax

R
Rapax caught the lightsaber and simply hooked it on his belt and followed [member="Aria Vale"]. It was a temporary alliance but it was progress either way, he only hoped [member="Darth Ax'no"] was as willing other wise a battle between him and her would prove interesting. As he has never seen her as an opponent before but ...the same can be said about alot of the sith that would now be his enemy, But this was how it had to go if he as to experience the power of the other half instead of just the darkness he has felt for a long long time. Perhaps he used to be comforted by the dark because it was the only thing that kept him sane during his long time within that mind prison before he was released again. But for now he simply followed the Echani.

[member="Junko Ike"]

Force Protect and Force Absorb activated as Grey moved to dodge the engines. Of course she wouldn't let an acolyte outsmart her. A hand struck out and she used Grip to hold and slowly rip the engine off of the vessel. "You'll not get away! Surrender or die!" She yelled and ripped off the engine as the ship came up. And then, bang! She slammed the loose engine into the others on where the propelling heat emitted, causing a massive explosion on the aft of the ship. He was forced to fight. She wouldn't let him or the Lieutenant get away. She them threw an ion grenade hard toward the inside of the ship in hopes she would completely frag the system. "Come with me and you'll get pants that will only come off when you lounge or change or bathe. I'll take care of you both. You have my word. I may be a traitor but I am no liar."

[member="Kylath Connar Amadis"]

Mission: Face Death Well.
[member="Grey Lunara"]

Pulling the metal shard from his left shoulder, blood began to roll down the limb dripping into the dirt. Another two exertions of force energies, another demonstration of power, surely she was fatiguing now. The engine gave way, the shuttle began to lurch, static discharge blowing out the side of it as it rocked and anyone unboard experienced a distinct rolling sensation, as it careered sideways off its struts.

Yet while she was busy destroying the ship and talking again, he wasn't sitting there waiting for her to finish. He’d already dived at her in answer, his body spinning into a horizontal attack, the martial artist was lighting quick without his armor, but also incredibly exposed to being damaged.

The Ataru technique was well trained, practiced and executed, fully bending the entire weight of his spin and momentum into the horizontal slash aimed at her midsection, spinning himself around and targeting her extremely aggressively as fitted the form.

She had taken his ship, his men’s lives, his honor, his blood and his dignity, but “there will not come a day I surrender to a Jedi.” Kylath said very simply, rage funnelled more precisely into the attack. Shamed as he was, almost naked, outnumbered and outgunned, he would die well as the Sith he was trained to be, he'd found a truth within it all.

Main Objective: Receive [member="Joza Perl"]
Secondary: Eliminate all Sith
Nearby: Joza Perl [member="Haytham Kaze"] [member="Zef Halo"] [member="Ebon"] [member="Aria Vale"] [member="Connor Harrison"]

Jericho quickly analyzed the man from head to toe, from the looks of it the beast sized Zabrak stood several inches taller and from the sheer size of the man; the robes of the sith warrior could not hide the muscled body. More than likely due to intense physical training from his youth from his vile grin and the monster size, he was a intimidating Zabrak indeed compared to the other Zabraks he has face. But unlike the other Zabraks, the monster sized one looked younger and inexperienced. From the way his stance once, he was used to over powering the enemy with sheer strength, most likely would be aggressive in his attacks. Telling by the monsters words, he was attempting to enrage Jericho and prompting him to be blinded by his words. Unfortunately for the Zabrak, It worked. The warriors eyes were filled to the brim and further with flame with each word that came from his mouth. A dark aura circled around the warrior, so powerfully it could be see, unknown to the Zabrak, Jericho was a warrior of bogan and ashlan; finding power in both the dark and the light. The inner hallways began to shake from his might, he disengaged his saber clipped it to his belt with his other three and flame covered his armored arms and cybernetics, heating them up to a dangerous level. "A purge you say? My padawan is not here nor the other Jedi. There will be yet another purge on this planet." The warrior slammed the durasteel floor heating up the metal in which he entirety of the hallway. As he slowly stood back up for flame was being emitted from his person. The bodies of the fallen sith before him began boiling in Jericho's heat. As a master of the elements, things like the heat and cold no longer meant anything to him and already he gave himself the field advantage. How would the beast respond?

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

Enemies: [member="Jericho"]

Looks were decieving, as even though the Zabrak was young, his entire life had been war. Born in blood, trained as a jedi, and ascended as sith with the Primeval heart for destruction. He was the living embodiment of total war, a shadow cast on all he left behind.

The Zabrak could feel the energy pouring off Jericho in the form of a dark cloud; already putting his effort into changing the environment to his conditions. Perhaps Jericho could find power in both sides of the force, but his abilities in either would be dulled without the focus on it’s power. Afterall, moderation is the way of the Jedi, not of the Sith, something Jericho would soon find in a lesson of combat.

As the hallway began to shake, Ebon’s twisted smile grew ever excited, his lightsaber still butterflying in front of him. Jericho spoke some words the Sith hadn’t cared to pay attention to, more interested in studying him with his own amber gilded eyes. He seemed unaffected by the temperature change, perhaps an attribute from training?

Pointless to consider. The real focus was that he was comfortable, but he was angry and pushing out an extreme amount of power early in the fight. How would Ebon respond?

He offered a coy grin, bearing his teeth once more to the Jedi Master before him;

Eager to die, aren’t we? How does it feel knowing your actions have killed the padawan?

As he spoke, his took a few steps backwards, keeping a steady distance between him and the dangerous hotzone Jericho had made. Even for a Master of the Force, what he was doing was extremely taxing on the body and Ebon would take advantage of this before he ever threw a blow.

Do you feel guilt? Shame?

You should.

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

Discussing things with: [member="Junko Ike"]
Close by: [member="Aria Vale"]
Allies: [member="Rapax"]

There was something about the soft-voiced Jedi Knight that calmed Darth Ax'no, enough that she'd stopped breathing so heavily and began to relax and consider her surroundings. Is this what it's like to not feel fear? It had been so long since fear and ambition were absent in her life. The horned mystic realized that since she'd had her encounter on the Force Planet with Draco Vereen, her life was a series of minutes, hours and days trying to anticipate and ward off an ever-present threat that was clouding her vision, one that she could not even define.

Fear of the One Sith, fear of her former Master's judgment, fear of reprisals.

But would Junko understand what Ax'no had been raised to be?

She exhaled sharply assessing the light-haired woman, a beacon of hope in her dark life.

"While my destiny might not be with the Silver Sanctum, I do have a question," Darth Ax'no asked. "How can I trust you?"

The blue-haired Priestess would not reveal her precognitive ability, nor the fact that her own people regarded her as the reincarnation of their goddess. Most of the time, that tended to elicit an "oh brother, here we go, yeah right you're a deity," reaction that she didn't feel like encountering right now.

"How do I know that you aren't going to turn me into the Sith for ransom or keep me locked up in Silver space for the rest of my life?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom