Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Balmorra the Merrier (SSC vs OS)

[member="Ebon"]

The warrior has fought, numerous sith lords their pet dragons, faced monsters twice the size of the zabrak, this burst of energy was merely a warm up. As the Zabrak merely grinned, he failed see the just how hot the entire area was going to be and did what many sith seemed to like to do. Talk. It seemed his size was just for show rather than anything else. The warrior took a few steps back adjusted from the chance of his movement and possible use of the force and aimed another shatter point blow aimed at his leg. Jericho has always been more of a fighter than he was ever a speaker. And those whom spoke too much, like this one was a bore rather than a fight.

Sorry didn't give me much to work with.

Discussing things with: [member="Darth Ax'no"]
Allies: [member="Aria Vale"]
Near: [member="Rapax"]

Junko was watching her and there was something from outside the illusion, all of the attention for them rippling as she focused watching her. The blue hair and those horns. She was starting to see more details while moving closer and speaking with her voice soft. Letting the white current give her voice more. The deeper black pools of her eyes staying on the sith while she seemed to be feeling it now, peace and a calmness instead of the fear or anger. "You can trust me in this because above all. I am extremely vain and it is not worth the small note I will have added to me record to lie to you. It does not stroke my ego and allow me to show pride." She had a look on her face while showing the fully honesty for her but also she was working with her voice. Moving closer to give a distance she couldn't move to really defend herself.

She let her voice come out, each word almost being given shape or purpose to invisibly go through the air and give a feeling of warmth, of heat. Not to scold but to work it and relax the horned former sith. "I can't promise that you will be perfectly safe, others will want you to pay, to atone, to show remorse. They will seek vengeance for Joza, she herself might try and have you locked away. I cannot promise you everything but I can promise that from me it, with me you are safe. I gain nothing from betraying your trust but bringing you, helping you, saving and protecting you here. I gain far more to my own ego and pride as a jedi." She kept the smile on her face letting her words be more like warm fur and silk rubbing against the skin.

She was moving a little more while the sound of her saber deactivating before she slid it into a thigh clasp on her leg. Allowing her hands to be free and watching the woman while she moved to the side a little offering her hand and bringing the other towards her face. Eyes still on her and voice focused on her allowing the force energies within the white current to keep them away from the others as she made the tunnel smaller and more focused. "You may not become a jedi, you may not become a good person but you can be better. You can be more then this, you can be more then whatever they tried to make you, be mmore then anger or hate. You can do more with your life."

She was careful and sincere with the words. She was escaping them, betraying them and they wanted her dead. She had already taken a step towards it. She might not be taking it towards being a jedi but she was taking it away from the sith with a moment of her attention going while she reached out to try and touch her face and add some of that personal connection so Ax'no could feel the white current with the others minds around her. The ones the illusion was keeping away from their sights or the sounds as they wouldn't hear her answer. "No one else has to know what you want, no one else has to see what you do. We can go and they will not know how to follow you or find you until you want them to."

Junko continued with her words to make them entrancing and calming so Ax'no would want this more. She was willing it, feeling it and pushing the white current to make her words, her very actions calming to the touch. Slowly letting her fingers extend and play for a moment going back and forth. To guide and keep eye contact. "You are not like the others, you are special. You do not hate like them, you do not crave destruction like them, you don't even feel like them. You are something else, something special that should be helped so you do not waste your life forced to teach someone who would only stab you in the back." Everything she spoke was from her heart so everything would be truthful.

Discussing things with: [member="Junko Ike"]
Close by: [member="Aria Vale"]
Allies: [member="Rapax"]

But Darth Ax'no wasn't your normal Sith, nor was she a minion of any Jedi.

"Sssstoopp," she hissed. Her eyes watched as the light-haired Jedi deactivated her lightsaber.

"No I am not going to be enticed by this," said the Caprine. "While I think you have something valuable to offer, I cannot take you up on your offer."

She attempted to shatter the white current, she could feel the fabric of space and time ripping before her. The Caprine threw her hands out in front of her with all of the Telekinesis she knew how to muster, attempting to dismantle the strange tunnels that kept the two of them together.

Backing up, she began to slow the Jedi with Telekinesis so she could escape on her own.

Discussing things with: [member="Darth Ax'no"]
Allies: [member="Aria Vale"]
Near: [member="Rapax"]

A shame, she could feel her pulling back and the jedi was backing away a little before she threw the telekinesis as the tunnels rippled and went away letting the muted sounds around them come back. The sounds of alarms, the roaring of fire and smell of blasters that had been going through the air. Junko remained where she was on the opposite side of the room and covered her ears while she heard it all again. "Ahh" She didn't scream it but focused on Ax'no as she was expecting much of the same result to her, maybe more with her species but she wasn't certain as the destruction cause by the jedi and sith fighting showing collapsed sections of the base an a large hole.

"Shame." Waiting until she could hear better and seeing the others there the jedi knight stood there at the ready feeling the telekinesis keeping her away from her. "You can be so much better then this." She held her hands out looking at her while going. "They are destroying their own base to prevent you from going away, hoping to kill you." She was guessing but destruction from sith was well known and she didn't really know Jericho, Grey or Zef had been doing it so truth as far as she knew. "What is the plan?" She stayed there and didn't try to move forward but looked at her with some sadness over what had happened. "You might not be accepted back and getting off world will be dangerous. I am one of the few who can turn a ship into a cloaked ship."

She was watching her with her attention now and seeing some of the others. "You need me more then I would need you. You know this and you are a far better person then others." She stood there placing her hands in front of herself and withdrawing her small bottle as the green mist came out so she could inhale it and revitalize her body. THe tiring effects from the white current next to the spirit waters would allow her to focus and get out of here as she needed tow ith some of her attention going to the others that were there. "So what shall you do? Will you run from the sith and the jedi? I have spoken to you only the truth. I wish you no harm and can help you get out of here."

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif
Enemies: [member="Jericho"]
Allies: One Sith

It seems the talking Ebon was doing, something he detested, was having more of a hold than he thought. He had already broken the concentration of the Master with a few more than a few sentences, judging by his course and unthought actions. Ebon grinned wildly as the clothe around his leg ripped apart, shredding and falling with little more than a cold breeze brushing his leg.

Shatterpoint? Pathethic.”, he chuckled softly.

Shatterpoint was an ability that required extreme concentration, even for the most notable practitioners of it’s rare art. It was a great and powerful ability for those that could see the notable parts a person may play on the future, and can even be used against the microscopic points on materials like beskar and phrik, but against organic material? It was useless.

For a Jedi, you really have no clue what you’re doing, do you?

Ebon cracked his neck either direction, blade swinging carelessly infront of him before he grinned once more, focusing his attention back to Jericho. In the micro second it took for them to achieve a hard gaze on eachother, Ebon was already in action, covering well over half the distance to the Jedi with blade extended.

Each step he took quaked the ground, leaving small dents where they lay to push his massive form so fast. He was using the art of force augmentation in a way he had never done before, pushing it to the very limits he could reach knowing already he would need it to achieve victory. As the two came within striking distance, Ebon feigned a flipping slash from the top using his notable ataru mastery, igniting the other end of his blade and striking once more from the bottom. A quick combo, but an effective one against duelists both familiar and unfamiliar with the saberstaff weapon.

The heat, while intense, seemed to have little effect on the Zabrak, likely combination of his upbringing on a desert planet, and his considerable conditioning to pain both genetically and martially. Jericho would have his work cut out for him nonetheless, and emotion would continue to be his downfall if he did not calm himself.

Sorry about that! I was busy for the last few hours with DOTA. Hopefully this response gives you something more to work with.
1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

Mission: Show a puny Acolyte what it means to be trained by Ferus

[member="Kylath Connar Amadis"]

He was brave, she would give him that much. Stupidity normally outweighs bravery. There were many surprises that Grey held. She easily moved to the side, and parried the spin slash with the Sunrider's Destiny single longblade
. As she moved, it seemed very dance-like. Echani Firedancers would be a prime example of her at this moment. Only as she moved, she injected herself with a mixed stimulant that would increase her alacrity/agility, and her strength. Her Force output made it to where she would have to fight this battle old school, with this, she mixed Soresu and Shien, making a very balanced but powerful sword dance. Midway through regaining her stance, she switched from the single blade to the agedan silver saberstaff, blocking a decent number of strikes, to which she would attempt to gain a slight distance. "You would bow to a Sith wouldn't you? Look at my eyes. I've drawn myself so far that no matter if I'm Jedi or Sith, my eyes stay molten gold. I'm neutral. I give you one final chance."

Discussing things with: [member="Junko Ike"]
Close by: [member="Aria Vale"]
Allies: [member="Rapax"]

The blaring alarms assaulted her ears, and smoke filled her lungs, causing her to cough. Luckily the thick grey smokescreen allowed for cover from any nearby Sith soldiers. The white current tunnel had fascinated Darth Ax'no, but she had business on Iktotch with her temple and her congregation. Still the thought of learning it from the Jedi was enticing.

"I will contact you," she said to Junko Ike. "When I'm ready to emerge from hiding we can share sorcery tips, and you can teach me what you did just now."

And with that promise, Darth Ax'no disappeared into the dark cloud, holding her breath from the acrid smoke. Making her physical form invisible through an illusion, she wound her way through the garrison and found the docking bay where The Spectre was. From there she departed, back to the Mid Rim where she'd lick her wounds and lament the loss of Joza, smiling inside that the only reason she really let the Jedi Knight go was because if she was turned over to central authority, she would likely be killed. It wasn't just spite that drove Ax'no's rebellious actions. It was the thought of being able to see Joza alive again someday.

(end of roleplay for Darth Ax'no)

[member="Darth Ax'no"]

She was looking at her and the rogue sith disappeared as she spoke. unsure if she would be able to hear her or not. "A shame for you to leave but ohh I do get to enjoy watching you go." She said it while moving carefully and looking around with the others. [member="Aria Vale"] was here and her prisoner [member="Rapax"] but there was always room for more of them. She wasn't certain what was happening with the likes of [member="Darth Ax'no"] gone now. So she was moving away and heard something kind of... maybe while she searched through the rubble and came across the body of [member="Belgerath"] who seemed to still be alive as she was moving. Lifting to get him and them all out of there before she offered some attention to them. "We'll head back to my ship, it is concealed outside the base and we can use that to get away." She was giving them a chance but there was a whole lot of destruction still happening compared to some of the things. She wanted to see really what Connor and Jericho would be able to do but first they had two sith prisoners who were injured possibly and they could help them while learning what information they could.

Belgerath would indeed by found by [member="Junko Ike"] who was searching around. His body, while just barely moving was ever so slightly doing so as his lungs struggled to breathe. His legs were badly damaged by what appeared to be a massive and intense bolt of lightning. Through a few burnt holes in his pants leg was very clear lightning scars where it had struck, accompanied by a very nasty, charred smell. It got worse when his left arm was inspected. The majority of his left shoulder was smashed, and the arm was gone for good. The pale, ashen color of his face did not promote a good feeling about his health. The unknown Sith man was saveable, if only just with fast quick attention.

His body was completly limp when he was picked up, though his face which was before was frozen in an expression of intense determination contorted slightly from the pain of being moved. Even if he was not conscious, the pain was still bad enough for his body to react. At some point while he was being moved, his blindfold would slowly slide off from where it had been loosend after his last fight, revealing empty eye sockets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GbsQMDnvRs​

Mission: Take out the Sith | Jedi [member="Grey Lunara"], regain some honor.

Kylath unlike his now overseer Keth, or even his half brother Kei, had a lifetime or two left to fully grasp the art of duelling, though he had studied much and trained hard, he had yet to really put himself through a test greater than his own abilities with a saber. The Knight’s force use was levelled out with her stim use, matching his armorless speed, and perhaps surpassing it now with her elegant fire dance. While every hit for her threatened armor, every time her weapon came close to his ducking and weaving it threatened form without any protection whatsoever, twice coming close to losing his neck clean off, slightly scorching the wounded shoulder once with the heat from her weapon, causing him to grimace.

The acolyte was beginning to tire, the bloodloss on his shoulder was sapping his strength, and he had to end this decisively. The one saving grace was, as they moved further from the shuttle, she was ignoring the LT who had finally gathered himself and was disembarking the ship, picking up our unconscious Jedi in his arms. Sounds of battle rocking the structures around them adding to the possibilities for torn attentions, and walls beginning to slump down under numerous impacts held possible cause to stumble.

Momentary distraction perhaps, but either way Kylath sensed a split second opportunity as she moved away to talk more. Though she gained some distance, he didn’t let up, youthful sith honor on the line. Her weapon hand with the force was gripped steady unless blocked, a broken gate martial arts technique as he brought his blade down the opposite way to the grip, attempting to pull the joint in two different directions between force and saber, to rip tendons or shatter bone, and push her weapon aside. He ducked low, aiming his near empty pistol up high and firing point blank into her chin, unless she retreated still further.

Difficult to sweep legs while armorless or go for any joint attacks, he was adapting to use what he had, learning as he went. “You don’t have as long as you think. Sith Jedi whoever you are, you’re on our world now.” The 769th were closing on the facility meeting resistance but this was a world in Sith space, the stormtrooper legions would be sweeping clean through here eventually, even if it was after this skirmish was done.

Mission: Kill what cannot be saved; rescue the Jedi.
Target: [member="Kylath Connar Amadis"]

Song:TobyMac - ignition https://youtu.be/8c5KrK60fe8

She was able to avoid the Grip with a hard slash to parry his force ability of course she was no longer retreating. She led him into her trap. She dodged the shot upward by tilting to the side, but not without damage. The pain only angered her and the sound ruptured her eardrum as the sonic blast flew passed her ear, and a little blood came out of he ear slowly. Certainly it was a pain but she wouldn't let this stop her, no, she spun her dual blade and would attemp connect with his firing wrist to remove his hand and with a trick Ferus taught her, she wrapped a Force Pull around the blades and yanked the unsuspecting Lieutenant back and into her now drawn single blade, running straight through his stomach. The pull would have caused him to drop the Jedi. "Don't kark with me." She said as she released the impaled body and shot herself back with a butterfly kick, similar to that used by Darth Maul to greatly create distance. She was dual wielding a doubleblade and single blade now. Certainly it was unfair. "Fighting for someone who wouldn't care if you died is a waste. But I suppose you've chosen death over purpose."

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
[member="Joza Perl"] - [member="Zef Halo"]

Haytham didn't need Joza to tell him twice that they were needing to get out of there. There were plenty of Sith about, coupled with that, this was a Sith Outpost, home to hundreds of One Sith Stormtroopers. He had already ran past plenty of them on his way up to the Detention Level. For that alone, a frown came over his features as he looked back and forth down the hallway before looking up, straight to the access point that the Mandalorian had used to get into the hallway.

Pointing upwards to the father - daughter duo, he gathered the Force once more into his body and leapt up to the higher level. Again, and again until he was just underneath the top floor and he looked back down to watch them come up to likely meet him.

Drawing his lightsabre, he force pulled a Sith that was wandering too close to him and his head was met with his elbow. The armour that Vanitas bore strengthened him up to five times, and that elbow had been lunged out with as much strength as he could muster. The result, not only did that head split open on contact, it slipped down the hole that he had just been leaping out of.

Rapax

R
When he followed [member="Aria Vale"] to [member="Junko Ike"] he noticed [member="Darth Ax'no"] was gone. Wonder what scared her off he felt a little annoyed as a majority of this was her idea in the first place. He will have to have a little chat with her over this matter later but for now he simply followed the two Jedi and noticed Junko pick up a knocked out [member="Belgerath"] so two sith follow them either way eh.? No matter he was at there mercy and he only hoped he can become what he wanted to become in the first place so that he can start his growth in the lightside for once instead of the dark.

[member="Belgerath"] [member="Rapax"] [member="Aria Vale"]

Looking at the injured sith as she saw another following with the padawan well that could work as Junko walked leading the way out towards her ship. Invisible to the senses and sensors but clear as day to her as the illusion maintained on it allowed it to stay hidden. "Come on you all, get him in the brig and I'll get him into the medical bay." She was looking at some of the things there while going towards it with the injured sith turning on the machines as the Hushed Casket that she kept ready just in case was there with Nysillin IV packs. Letting him get hooked up for it and laid into the box before speaking. "Now I don't know who you actually are and frankly I do not really care but that blue haired sith got away and rejected my help. That is an insult that will need to be handled in the future and you are going to tell me her name." Afterwards, the nysillin would help in its way but was also made to dope one out from the pain to a level you dind't really get much from them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MejvKklh4KI
You don't really know yourself until you stare death in the face.

Her weapon missed his wrist but cleaved through the saber hilt, sending sparks of his weapon to pieces in his hands and burning the flesh of his palm. Using a move [member="Taiden Keth"] might have been proud of, Raien taught. He dipped his good hand down and pushed up looking to connect with a kick to her wounded ear, about the only part of her his unarmoured form was going to make an impact on, shifting into a well practiced martial artists attack. Once again he tried to force grip her weapon at a distance, having been uneffective the last time on her hand, this time he acted to try to grip her weapon hilt not her wrist, something she might not be expecting or covering to hopefully give split second opening.

“You have no code, no Jedi or Sith, you will never understand anything but your petty revenge.” She wouldn’t have lasted five minutes as a sith without more. While revenge of the dead around him motivated him, Kylath was an honourable man, yes he was becoming a man, realising his own code. It was about him, his code, and their lives within it. That was the corruption taking place, and somewhere far away [member="Raien Keth"] nodded knowing the path Kylath was about to tred.

The LT was pulled onto the beam from her other side, and Kylath closed his eyes breathing deep as his comrade died. Another piece of him died, replacing with an altogether stronger resolve, for every life she took, for every man who wasn’t going home. He wanted her dead, needed her to pay. His friend had met an honourable death, a good death, he locked eyes with the man and watched the life drain from his eyes. Turning around and once again behind her, only disarmed, his pistol dry he slung it to one side. Around them the battle was closing in, she'd saved the Jedi, disarmed him, won.

"Do it.”

The young bleeding Sith said staring her down, never flinching, holding his shoulder now as the pain from the wounds mounted past his ability to control it. Though something was building inside the acolyte, something different, darker, fed by the experiences of the dying and the dead, of those he'd fought and died beside. There was force technique about to happen, but what?

[member="Grey Lunara"]​

She would begin charging a Force ability that would end the battle without killing him, she was tired, but unrelenting. "Are you certain you want to die? Why not learn from a greater master?" As she spoke she resisted his grip by tightening her hold on the sabers. "He died because you let him. You could have spared him." She spoke as she neared him, a smokey gray aura coming from her right hand. Her steps were slow, teasing like that of a lion on a wounded elk. She would "eye" him. She felt him charging something dark. Darn Rage perhaps?

"Contrary to belief, I do have a code." She rushed at him and deactivated the saberstaff, going in for a hard punch to the solar plexus, and if successful, she would release Force Breach, suppressing his ability to use the Force, and the direct contact to knock him out.

[member="Kylath Connar Amadis"]

As Haytham pointed upwards, Joza looked confused for a moment as she let her gaze follow his own. Spying the large gap made through several floors thanks to her father’s handywork, she nearly shook her head and protested. But Haytham was already on the move, and frankly there was no time to be picky. Considering the pandemonium and the potential that there might be Sith intending to either recapture or kill her, this was probably the best option.

Gathering the Force to her, Joza sprung upwards towards the remains of the next level. It had been a while since she’d been able to access the Force so freely, and her body wasn’t necessarily in the best condition for this sort of thing. But she was running on a cocktail of adrenaline and hope, so there’d be time to collapse into a pile of exhaustion later.

Perched precariously on the shredded edges of an upper-level floor, Joza was nearly body-slammed back to the interrogation level by the limp body of a Sith corpse. Snapping her head upwards, she hissed towards [member="Haytham Kaze"] “Watch it!” Even after being tortured and currently being rescued with the help of her complicated lover, she still managed to dredge up a bit of sass.

Managing to Force Leap herself to the top floor alongside [member="Zef Halo"] and his grappling hooks, Joza took a moment to drop to one knee and catch her breath. Use of the Force was taxing on her worn body, especially as she hadn’t seen combat in quite some time. But she rose back to her full height quickly, disgusted at the thought of slowing the group down.

Belgerath felt something, almost like his body was floating. After a moment he could feel that he was bobbing slightly, but beyond that he couldn't feel anything... His legs, arms, body, nothing. After what seemed like an eternity like that, he felt himself move much more, and be layed down. His 'vision' returned to him about that time, and he saw [member="Junko Ike"] . Who was this woman? She had a lightside aura about her, and he heard something. But it was like hearing while underwater, distorted, unclear. He could tell he was being asked something... Probably. But what? Try as he might he couldn't concentrate to get what she was saying. It was like his body was asleep but his mind was awake.

He tried to move his mouth to saysomething, anything. But all that came out were mostly random words that were only just auidible. Even before Belgerath was given the nysillin, his mind and body were not in a state to awnser questions with any form of accuracy, even if he could understand what she was saying. Then he started to wonder, why did he want to say something? He didn't really know. Maybe if, for no other reason then to confirm that he was alive, to himself?

If she still gave him the nysillin after his nonsesnse words, he would go back to being unconscious after only a few moments, his damaged and quite literally dead tired body unmoving in the hushed casket.

[member="Ebon"]

The shatterpoint did nothing to the man merely tearing his pant leg; Jericho indeed needed more concentration if he remotely needed to do any type real damage of scope towards the near giant. But that was not his aim, he wanted to see how he would react; he wished to see what the giant was truly capable of aside from his mocking commentary. The warrior knew his padawan was safe, he could sense her; she was not too far the behemoth was a wall in the way from her. But once a sith hunter, he knew what to play against his usual prey. Though he was far from feigning his rage, Jericho knew what the sith could not resist when they saw a "Jedi". Pry into the Jedi's constitution make him or her feel what power the darkness could do and shroud their minds with thoughts of power of emotion of loss or fear. Many sith thought this was to their advantage and land an easy killing blow breaking the will and concentration of their light side foe. Unfortunately, most of the time that would most likely be the case but this time this was not the case, Jericho was a tactician as much as he was a warrior. His concentration was never broken when there was a task to be done. Rather he was trying to make his make a move what style in which he fought instead of just his mouth.

It seemed the giant was verse in such a rare ability, as the monster sized Zabrak stated open, though the ability could have been seen as many others. But did nothing to defend himself either because he knew what the ability could do or just plain did not know how to avoid such an attack. After the giant of a man charge, it was like at a blink of an eye. Despite his large size he was able to augment himself in such a way was truly impressive to say the least with a over muscled body he could easily glide like a feather through the air. Ataru. Graceful, acrobatic, but straight foreword and easy to read, at least for his lorrdian eyes. It was though not completely obvious, Jericho had to assume that he would use the force to only increase his own physical being. The sight of his over muscled leg told him, just how much time he spent training physically, like Jericho in his youth, like what Jericho did now in truth. Unlike Jericho though, the Zabrak seemed uninterested in other skilled than strength, the smart and fastest way to take a giant, poke at his weaknesses.

Thus far, despite the flames and the burning heated metal floor the Zabrak was resistant to heat to an extent, the assumption from his upbringing, maybe his homeplanet? Or maybe just intense training. He possibly had no counter to force related power or knew he was not strong enough to face him in that matter. Telling from his fast charge he was uses the force in a more physical manner but Jericho would have to watch out for an ace in the sleeve. The first lesson in battle he learned, never underestimate a foe no matter the size neither the seeming level of intelligence.

The warrior was built to face nearly anything, mainly because he lost many battles and learned to adapted. From those lossed he had lost three of his limbs. Those same three limbs torn apart or cut off by the lightsabers and again he had to adapt or upgrade. The cybernetics were resistant to lightsabers and it would take a lot cut of his leg. As the giant made his charge, the warrior did not dodge, rather braced himself and enveloped himself in the force. So not only what was human was augmented more, his cybernetics helped him hold his ground. The sabers bottom strike seared his leg and the pain was immense in this pain he gained more power. "Ashame." The warrior stated, his voice low and strong. It was rare to see a tank size warrior move so fast, it almost caught him off guard. Now this was the immovable object vs. the unstoppable force, in regards, Jericho was at the same level of weight with the heavy weight armor and robes. He was pushed back only several feet before the momentum the monster had was stopped. Had the monster weight about hundred pounds more Jericho would have moved. But with his brace, increasing his strength and his cybernetics, he would be able to stop him even with the searing pain.

Jericho stayed close and placed a hand lightly on his chest while the other clenched his large fist. With this moment he unleashed powerful combination of cutting wind and his black blazing fire and a huge fiery explosion. Unknowing if the sith monster survive such a powerful slicing blast, the warriors voice boomed. "Where is [member="Joza Perl"]!"

Anything seems unfair let me know and I'll edit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom