Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Balmorra the Merrier (SSC vs OS)

Whether he intended to strike or not, Alkor was disinterested in what the boy had to say. Words wafted past him as he came closer to his prey. The not-Romeo called out in obvious confusion, but Alkor narrowed his focus. Blood boiled beneath his skin as he became acutely aware of the world around him and his thoughts grew deathly clear. Emotions raged through his veins, but they never bled into his thoughts. The blue blade sizzled to life and thrust for Alkor, but the Jen'jidai could see its path.

Crimson energy flipped upward and outward, and it shunted the weapon harmlessly away before it could touch Alkor. The plasma spun through in a tight half-circle away from the boy. Alkor stepped in and dragged the weapon along behind him in a precise horizontal slash intended to bisect his victim in the instant where his weapon was batted aside.

All the while, his eyes stared past Romeo as every thought was locked on combat.

[member="Little Romeo Sin"]

Ionic explosives rained down on the X-1 Vipers and a flurried cloud of particulates burned down on their shielding. It crackled, fizzled, then shorted for a moment as it sank into the droid's interior and electronics hummed vigorously. The droids buzzed in protest until the sound of rebooting and revving systems responded to the initial salvo. The molecular shielding rose slowly as the targeting systems acquired their newest best friends.

"Return fire," Phaygus drawled.

They did not need to be told twice. The Boosted lasers opened fire, dead center of the troop contingent. One a piece from each X-1, in rapid succession. It was more of a warning shot, but then when you considered firepower of that magnitude, it was a considerably stern warning.

The SD-10s were already on the move.

Massive in their own right at the size of two and a half normal men, when they came in force it was a terror to behold. With their ionization shielding at point, they drank up enemy fire like water. Several of them fired a salvo of concussion missiles at the front line in order to disorient the strike force. Two of the droids shivered as the nearby effects of an ion blast caused them to slow down, and their shields stuttered out. The blasts that smashed into their armor caused them to fold over, even as the metal began to rebind and seal up the points of impact.

Around their ersatz battlefield, communications went silent. A field of chaff and electromagnetic interference made it impossible for anything to be transmitted in or out. "Attention, Sith," Phaygus spoke through the transmitter on one of the droids, "you have this one chance to stand down, or be terminated. Balmorran Arms is making their stance known: we will not suffer your kind on our world."

[member="Krayzen Dratos"]

Targeting: [member="Darth Ax'no"]

Junko had not been expecting it, after she had moved through the way in and hallways she had thought she was doing good and then something hit her hard in the face.... with her chest. She had crouched a little to make herself smaller and she already was short so when a charging sith bullrushes into you and you lose your concentration she was there in her form fitted armor for this mission with the saber on her hip. Earring and sigil along with the circlet clear for anyone to see before she rolled over or tried to feeling something there trying to fight its way up as she looked. "Oww." She was there and pushing at the woman cause it was a woman and she could feel it while she tried biting to pay her back for smacking her in the face.

"You know." Junko spoke while rolling under and moving her a little to get the weight off of her. "Last time I let a girl slam her milk shakers into my fface it was a lot more enjoyable." She said it looking at her while the Atrisian rolled back up losing her immersion and focusing for a moment. She took in the blue haired woman with horns and she shook her head to get the cobwebs out. Moving along the side of the hallway so she could have a face to face with the battering ram. "Ah ha you fell for my clever trap, no one suspects a cloaked opponent to be laying in wait to tackle them." She said it with a small grin as well tackle would imply she used more then her face but maybe the girl hit her head.

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

Romeo could feel this man's power just by being so close to him, his strength physically was overwhelming regardless of his ability in the force. When he batted Romeo's saber away, danger sense kicked in, causing Romeo to jump back away from the saber attack Alkor was bringing up. The tip of the blade scraped up across his chest, coming up to his chin only for Romeo to bend backwards in a very painful looking manner. He dropped in this bend, seething in pain as a large wound was now slashed up his chest. The Vahla attempted to grasp his chest only to howl in pain. Breathing was becoming difficult to do.

When he was able to regain some of his composure, Romeo crawled backwards away from the man, his fear quite obvious in his eyes as they went wide. Another flash to his mind comes, a man bent in pain as someone tall stood over him with a red saber in hand. The person in pain got back up. Romeo himself got back up now. Taking his weapon back in hand, his breathing still in rasps.

"It's going to take more than that to put me down."

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
Objective Get out? Save a damsel? Kill stuff?
Allies: Whoever proves useful.
Enemies: Whoever proves detrimental.

It should've been a handful of jumps that finally took him home to Ruusan. If he could even call that planet his home. Regardless, the Sith Knight had found himself on the planet of Balmorra, likely spending his final hours in One Sith Space before he felt countless ripples in the Force. He didn't reach out right away, it was likely nothing, and he continued his slow, brooding gait through the interior of the Outpost. A black robe was in place over the armour that he wore. Heavy steps echoing down the relatively empty hall.

Soldiers exited side doors and ran down the hallway.

"To the armoury!"

He heard someone at the end of the hallway, waving a hand as he funnelled the troops into multiple directions at once, clearly their CO. He ignored him, and kept walking. He was familiar with the layout of the Outpost, there were multiple like it on other One Sith worlds. He however headed down another hallway, in the direction of where he felt...Familiarity.

Specifically, after reaching out in the Force he felt a cluster of presences, but his acute senses picked out [member="Darth Ax'no"], an Inquisitor that...he couldn't really describe what he thought of her. Anywhere between respected, for whatever reason, and wanting to strip her skin from her flesh was a good enough generalization. But... What he didn't expect to sense was the presence of [member="Joza Perl"].

A flood of emotions and other feelings rushed through him. His teeth grinded upon each other. Confusion, was what he mostly felt. Grey eyes shining underneath his hood, he felt them burning underneath his hood, to what end, he knew not.

But he reached out to the only two people he knew, already running, his black hood surprisingly staying in place over his head because Star Wars and aesthetics, the top of it bobbing up and down on his forehead as if threatening to leave it. His reaching out was simple enough.

I'm Coming.

Mission: Pickup the package, bring the Jedi in for interrogation, gain intel and advantage.
Enemies: Pesky SSC and Republic and other ner do wells
Location: Somewhere near [member="Grey Lunara"] | [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Krayzen Dratos"] | [member="Junko Ike"]

While Kylath had many things left to learn about the galaxy, the mission came first, there was not knee jerk rage to charge, but not the iron will of a fully seasoned Sith either. Conflict, having failed his former Master [member="Vengeance"] so utterly, he couldn’t move on until he’d killed or found the man, just like he couldn’t move on from his men’s deaths and the GA’s slaughter at Coruscant. He looked at [member="Grey Lunara"] as his redemption come before him, the start, emotion started to churn inside of him, but sadly it was not to be! All this build up and everyone ran off!

As the crate cracked, bending and creaking under the weight of her act, she would have been magnificent, a real test for his growing abilities. Thankfully Aria had already thrown him back out of the way with her own force push against the wall, and the ear piercing explosions of the sonic concussion returned missed him. But…. then denied, she insulted him and walked off, leaving him in a mess of arms and legs on the floor, and also leaving a large hole now between the two rooms from the grenade.

Aggravated at twice being used as a ragdoll, Kylath sprang up with his usual reflexes, and stretched his now aching shoulder. Engaging his stealth field once again, even if it was flickering from the impacts and imperfect now. The mission came first, he turned to one of the Jedi he’d been firing at the first time and shot him, nailing the sheltering man square in the back with the stun setting. The zeltrix bent down to pick up our unlucky substitute, slung him over his shoulder and turned to leave, pulling his taken SMG back into his hands as he moved.

“First package retrieved, will be departing for your position.” He’d have to put aside his own quest for redemption for another day, the mission came first, gaining intel on the SSC was a worthwhile risk.

“Do not be followed.” A writhing, rasping voice echoed the words on the other end.

“Looks clear, I’ll have the squad pull us out at the rendezvous we can start the interrogation soon as we make atmosphere.” Amadis reassured the speaker.

And so unless a hero took a moment to stop him, anything from mild to important SSC information would be coming with Kylath. The limp Jedi substitute would be carried back to a fate far worse than death at the hands of Keth, Kylath was a soldier, he didn’t like Keth, didn’t respect him much but he followed orders.

OOC:
No worries, tag him if you’d like someone to whack at or stop the intel gain, otherwise consider him background.

Her eyes darted around the room, planning her next move. She saw that [member="Darth Ax'no"] had vanished, and even if she'd had a change of heart and freed [member="Joza Perl"], Aria was hardly going to write her off as no longer a threat. However, the SSC were everywhere - somebody would find her soon enough. Her more pressing concern was the Jedi who she'd just seen fall to the ground from the corner of her eye, apparently stunned.

She decided that her duel could be put on hold for a few moments - a kidnapped Jedi would mean more trouble than the Silver Sanctum needed. The second that [member="Krayzen Dratos"] had his back turned she raced over to the now floating Jedi. Aria detected faint signs of [member="Kylath Connar Amadis"]'s stealth suit, and swung her lightsaber into what she guessed was his legs. At the same time she stepped so that if he backed up away from the lightsaber he would knock right into her, and she could deliver a kick that should send him flying, giving her a chance to free the Jedi he'd taken captive. She would've gone for something more definitely effective if she'd seen him, but she didn't have time or spare energy to waste using the Force to see him. Keeping the rest of the Silver Jedi safe was more important than disabling a Sith.

”Signals from other Sanctum troops, sir.” The co—pilot looked up to Connor. ”They know we’re coming – I think it’s time to disembark.”

The Jedi Master looked at the imposing fort through the view-port and nodded.

"Wait for my signal, and 5 seconds after you open the hold, close it again and get out of here."

He turned and moved through to his small chamber where he had brought his gear in a large trunk that would be the debut of the new kit he hoped would be a defining piece of attire against the Sith and their dark and devious tactics he had experienced over the years.

Feeling the transport dip, Connor removed his tunic and began to suit up in the ‘Sith Buster’ armour.

The heavy armour was pieced together with help from a Ranger he called over. The thick boots with spiked grip. Strong gauntlets. All limbs covered. The belt fixed tight and he made sure his lightsaber was secure. Finally, the helmet which was fixed under the shoulder pad so it would be harder to knock off.

"This better work," Connor muttered, already hearing the voice distortion from the com on the mouthpiece.

Taking a moment to centre himself, and activate the night-vision with a small press of the panel to the side of his helmet, the eyes began to glow and eerie blue.

"Ok – open!"

Immedietly, the wind rushed though as the hold ramp lowered; they were above ground, and it seemed the weather was turning. Without hesitation, Connor hopped forward and fell out to the ground a few feet below with a satisfying thud a he hit the ground.

By the time he had turned and looked, the transport was away.

Looking up to the fort, he knew what he had to do, and hopefully he could prevent a bloodbath in the process and take back their kidnapped Jedi.

QRvbEZJ.gif
OOC:This will be the last time I TAG all; it’s a heads-up for those wanting to interacting in/around my location

SSC Mentions: [member="Zylah Dvale"] | [member=Máni] | [member="Junko Ike"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Audren Sykes"] | [member="Zef Halo"] | [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] | [member=Jericho] | [member="Cole Katarn"]
OS Mentions: [member="Lord Ajihad"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Gorteko Graye"] | [member=Belgerath] | [member="Jack Mirrikh"] | [member="Krayzen Dratos"] | [member="Haytham Kaze"] | [member="Darth Ax'no"] | [member=Rapax]

(Sorry for the delayed reply, just woke up)

Belgerath had been hiding himself reasonably well as he scanned the area when he heard [member="Grey Lunara"] speak from behind him. The first thing that went through his mind was 'son of a shutta'. The Assassin stood from where he was behind a small pile of rubble and turned to face her. The Apprentice of Darth Ferus? He knew that man, and her, by reputation alone. If she was his former apprentice... This was not good. But he didn't get the choice to show weakness, so he spoke to his opponent bravely, without a hint of fear in his voice. "The former student of that washed up old man huh? Didn't know someone like you was here. Brave of you to stick your neck out like that." He said, reaching behind him and pulling out his double bladed lightsaber, activating a single crimson blade.

"Sure. I will 'dance' with you.... And take your head." He said, looking directly at her with the blind fold over his eyes. He moved forward but let her take the first blow while he put his left hand inside his long trench coat and grabbed something.

In the back of his mind, he heard a shuttle starting to come in from the distance, and the sound of cargo bay doors opening. '...I will need to try and get this over with quickly.' If he didnt, he was going to be in a real world of hurt. But could he fight the person who had trained under Darth Ferus once before so easily? Not likely. This was going to be a bad day. [member="Connor Harrison"] (Tagging you to let you know i am near your general area, havent spotted your landing area yet or anything like that however)

As all plans, this was to be scrapped and ruined. Jreeks was in panic due to the fact that Zef had already paid him for the service but the service was definitely not going to work out since the damn fort was under attack which meant all patrols were being called back. Zef's patience was running out quite quickly, his mind was all about his daughter's safety. What the hell of an attack was going on and was she okay. It was safe to say that the father was worried. Ironic, considering he only felt worried about himself throughout his life. Well, that's karma for you.

"Alright, Jreeks. Shut your mouth and calm the kark down. I've got a plan." Zef began and heard Jreek go silent and turn his comm off. "I know you've got one of those stolen old Imperial dropships here. You know the ones that fly insanely fast for a dropship."

"But they are prototypes, Zef!" Jreeks protested but with Zef lowering his head, he quickly changed his thoughts. "Y-yes. We've got one. But we don't have a pilot who can actually pilot it right without crashing."

"I can." Zef said.

"I-I thought you wanted to drop from the ship while someone pilots it, unless you...No. No. No. NOOOO!!!!"

"Yes. I plan on crashing the damn thing from above. Eject and then land with my grav boots."

"Oh my...You truly a crazy fella Zef Halo. That suit better be good enough cause that fort ought to be a battlefield right now."

"Just take me to the ship, Jreesk."

The engines roared as Zef forced the thrusters to their maximum. The sleek figure of the old imperial drop ship prototype with such speed that Zef could've sworn he saw the particles of the air. The instability of the ship was evident though and the ex-smuggler had a hard time controlling this beast of a ship. Every second he felt as if the engines would just randomly explode. The Mandalorian hoped not. There was just less than a minute before he would reach his destination. With a swift readjustment of his trajectory, he prepared for the crash. Zef prayed to all possible superpowers that he knew of that the eject button worked.

BOOM!

The G-force from ejecting almost threw him in darkness, Zef blacked out for a moment before regaining his senses to see the explosion on top of the fort because of the drop ship's crash. It had open a large dome-like hole and the Mandalorian quickly activated his grav boots. Thrusting himself forward towards the hole where his sensors could make out life forms already despite the smoke, fire and rubble all over the place. The two verpine shatter pistols loaded with Sith Killer Rounds were in his hands. The Ravager on his back, Zef was not going to hold back at all. He had never believed he could be such a destructive person, always working in stealth or more concealed unlike the God of Destruction - Isley Verd and well most Mandalorians. But a dad can go to infinite lengths for his child.

Entering the fort through the roof, his heart skipped a beat at the sight of his daughter along with other bathrobes fighting against each other. Idiotically, he shouted through his sound amplifier while levitating and observing the destruction.

"Joza!"

[member="Joza Perl"] [member="Aria Vale"] [member="Junko Ike"] [member="Krayzen Dratos"] [member="Rapax"] [member="Darth Ax'no"] [member="Connor Harrison"] <- (I assume you would see the ship crashing at the fort's roof lol)

The Anzati Powerhouse so a grenade being launched by [member="Kylath Connar Amadis"], and he then so [member="Aria Vale"] completely dodge it, jumping in the process. Quick on a feet isn't she he thought, Krayzen still remembering when she had attacked, and thanking the force for his armor comprising of phrik, and alchemized durasteel.

When [member="Joza Perl"] / [member="Darth Ax'no"] / and [member="Rapax"] left, the Sith Knight was shocked.

"My Lord. Your orders."

"The orders are simple; get them back, and use whatever force necessary. Also send encoded messages to the One Sith- Darth Ax'no, and Rapax are to officially be declared traitors; also notify them that our prisoner is gone." Krayzen stated.

When I get my hands on you Zabraki- you will know pain Krayzen thought, evidently angry at what occurred.

As he looked for the two, Krayzen being able to sense them, he could hear screams as people died, and two people landing in the roof, albeit in a disorganized manner.

"Tell me what is happening in the roof. If there is a fire, I want fire control teams to get their asses up there now!" the veteran stated.

Krayzen would then continue, maintaining his aim of wanting to capture Joza Perl. He sensed a powerful light side presence, the one that had just arrived.

The Sith Knight would then go to [member="Connor Harrison"]'s location, his sole aim to duel the Jedi Master.

Maybe I can get myself another capture

Meanwhile

The Sith forces that had reacted to the EWAR attack(comm jamming) continued to fight, the soldiers' sole aim to stay alive, especially after they were seeing the advanced droids Balmorra Arms had.

Fortunately for Krayzen, his droids had mass drivers that fired high calibers, at high speeds- a normal feature for mass drivers. That would help him, especially considering the fact that the molecular shielding wouldn't be able to absorb the energy coming in with the attacks, or any attacks for that matter(since the soldiers' weapons fired slugs as well)

The troops also defended themselves, replying by firing concussion grenades, and concussion missiles. The droids also fired their concussion missiles as well. The former would be targeted against the X-1 Viper Droids, while the latter against other SD-10 Droids.

The fighting then stopped, as someone stated something. The One Sith military unit commander then responded.

"You jamm our communications, when we have not done anything. We are a military unit that was not approaching your factory; additionally, we ain't sith bud. We are just normal military men, and I , like many here need a job to feed our families. This job offers good pay ." they replied.

Meanwhile, the probes would still be monitoring the situation, there video, and audio sensors working while they could not be seen by any other people.

[member="Alkor Centaris"] /@Connar Harrison

Rapax

R
Rapax followed after [member="Darth Ax'no"] leaveing [member="Joza Perl"] to fend for her self in this battle, She should be fine with the armor he has left for her for now he had other plans. He purposely made it so that [member="Aria Vale"] can follow if she chose too away from the current battle to a more ...private area. He wasn't going to fight for her blood like last time, No he had a different plan one that he thought he would never do in a long time.He had no idea what would happen after this skirmish was over for he no longer will be welcomed among the OS after this.

Now that [member="Krayzen Dratos"] seemed to be off her tail for the moment and [member="Joza Perl"] was apparently on top of everything, Aria turned her attention to the Sith that was slipping away behind [member="Darth Ax'no"]. They may be OS traitors now, but as far as Aria was concerned they were still Sith and until she'd confirmed that they weren't going to pose a danger to the SSC, they were still enemies of the Silver Jedi. Sliding a grenade across the floor, she vanished behind [member="Rapax"], never loosening the grip on her lightsaber as she cornered him. Dangerous or not, the Sith was far too powerful to be left unattended.

Her eyes flared yellow, while she hated Ferus, she still loved him, and the only one she would tolerate trash talking him was herself. He screwed up calling him a washed up old man, and with a quick double snap, she flicked on both blades on her special double blade, the lightsaber having electrical qualities. Pure anger rested upon her face as she activated Force Dark Rage and her face contorted to a look of nothing but hatred. "I'll kill you for insulting Krest! I'll karking kill you, you pathetic son of a schutta! I'll show you what darkness is!"

As she spoke pale energy whirled around her hands up to her mid forearm. The skies seemed to blacken above the entirety of the One Sith city. As the ability charged lightning seemed to resonate around the outside of the pale whirlwinds around the limbs. The winds had picked up considerably and everyone outside would consider it an omen. Any Allies had one chance to get indoors if they weren't already. [member="Belgerath"] had brought more than just the fury of hell to the One Sith's doorstep.

Joza didn’t wait to see if her air-shaped strike hit its target or not, but it appeared that her assailant was being intercepted by a Silver Jedi. So much was going on at once, that Joza barely had the time or the know-how to put the blasted suit of armor on. Why were there so many straps and pins? She’d need a whole team to outfit herself and she didn’t have the time to attempt it on her own. Instead, the Jedi made do with the gauntlets, shoulder pads and shin guards for now. Layering them over the thankfully modest robe Briga had given her, Joza was grateful that the priestess had given her something that covered her upper thighs at least.

Numerous light and dark signatures flooded the compound, some familiar and some foreign. Everything about this situation was really confusing, especially the Sith Knight who had tossed her a light saber as if it were a simple tin of mixed berries. By now [member="Darth Ax'no"] and [member="Rapax"] had both left, each engaging a female Sanctum Jedi. Grabbing the blaster [member="Aria Vale"] had slid to her, Joza gave the other woman a quick nod in thanks. She’d have to commend the Padawan’s resourcefulness later, if they’d get a chance to.

Joza managed to slip past [member="Krayzen Dratos"] amidst the confusion, exiting the interrogation room as she slipped along the walls. As tried as she had been, Ax’no’s change of heart and the storm of Silver Jedi had rekindled the fighting spirit that the Caprine had broken. At least for the moment. As if on cue, Joza’s own gaze caught the mystic’s bright golden eyes as she glanced to her, and for a moment she felt a little sorry for Briga. For what, she did not know, but the Zeltron had connected with the Caprine more than she cared to admit.

A tremendous thud shook the roof above, causing Joza to stumble in her steps. “What is this, some sort of suicide mission?” Muttering under her breath, the Knight could say that she had been completely unprepared for what had happened next.

“Dad?!”

The Mandalorian who sired her was the last person she’d expected to see here—but then again, it did make sense. Maybe he really did care? What’s more, this was the very first time she’d referred to him as “dad” to his face. Perhaps, in some way, she didn’t think him deserving of the title until now. “Did you just crash your ship into a Sith garrison?! What are you thinking! That’s so reckless!” Her first instinct, clearly, was to berate a man who was obviously here to help her. Nevertheless, she was grateful, touched even.

Joza paused in the middle of her scolding her father as she felt a familiar tug in the Force. …! She could feel his signature moving forward, and her heart leaped into her throat. [member="Haytham Kaze"] was on the move, but was he coming here to help, or would he do his duty as a Sith and attempt to re-capture her? Her stomach churned at the thought of having to face him here of all places. He probably wouldn’t be too happy at the situation her own bad decisions had gotten herself in, but there would hopefully be time to argue about that later. Swallowing thickly, she turned back to [member="Zef Halo"].

“Zef…dad…what’s going on? Are you allied with the Sanctum now?” She quirked a brow, finding it odd that he’d show up here just as the Sanctum was attacking. Then again, she wouldn’t be surprised if he’d somehow planted a tracking chip on her. “We need to get moving.”

Targeting: [member="Junko Ike"]
Close by: [member="Aria Vale"]
Allies: [member="Rapax"]

Force storms brewed and ships crashed outside, yet inside the Imperial fortress a sense of lawlessness remained. The thunder and explosions she heard around her were a harbinger of good things for the superstitious Caprine and not necessarily a sign of armageddon. Darth Ax’no’s goal was to get back to the The Spectre, before it was impounded on Balmorra at news of her arrest warrant, and any distraction from her own evasion was welcome.

Familiar Force signatures brushed her tangentially like random blips on a radar screen, individuals like [member="Haytham Kaze"] who she’d met by happenstance or [member="Grey Lunara"] who had made an appeal to her through the uproar that ensued. But she’d never met the lightsider [member="Junko Ike"] before until she slammed into her just now.

The Knight was lucky that Ax’no hadn’t rammed her with her horns, but the Caprine had her head up and chest forward as it were. The Sith Inquisitor was confused, but when she heard a voice and saw the Jedi return from her immersion, she understood. And something was painful, but whether she was knocked into or struck, it was difficult to tell.

Praise be to the goddess, she thought. That’s quite a powerful spell she's using. The Sith Sorceress marveled at it for a moment, wondering if the phrase “milk shakers” was part of the incantation. Yet instincts took over, and Darth Ax’no sprung backwards from her crouch on the floor where she’d nearly knocked over the shadow-woman, igniting her lightsaber and moving it from side to side, a Way of the Mynock mainstay maneuver which was designed to defend against ranged attacks.

“Out of my way, you Jedi Witch! Or I’ll send you to the Void as well,” growled the furious Caprine. She could tell [member="Rapax"] was close and was grateful for his familiar dark presence.

There were many feelings that could be felt in life. Happiness. Excitment. Fear. Anger. Hatred. Right now, the only one Belgerath was feeling was an intense and great dread. The kind that you felt when you knew you were in far over your head. What was this feeling? Oh, right. Terror. Extreme, intense, sharp fear, but on a level where the word fear did not properly describe it. And his bodies instincts all told him the same thing. Run. The feeling was so strong he did not even notice anything beside the pale whirlwind around her fore arms, he did not even notice the thundering and the darkening of the sky. That is how strong the feeling was that the normally attentive Sith Assassin, missed something that obvious.

Da-Thump... Da-Thump... DA-Thump... DA-THUMP...DATHUMP DATHUMP

It was odd how things seemed to slow down from the intense adrenaline rush going through his body. It sounded like there was a loud thumping noise, but then he realized that was only him hearing his own intensely beating heart. He saw the wind started to twist around her arms, and he had no idea what she was preparing to do. And he did not plan to stay long enough to find out.

Belgerath's body which had been frozen for a moment in fear, moved faster then he had ever felt it move before as the adrenaline pumped through him, crushing the clay egg that he had grabbed in his trench coat and slinging it at her as he started to bolt, diving into a near by buildings window to try and get away from her line of sight. Inside of the clay egg was ground up glass, a handful of it, and he had thrown it at her face. He could only hope it would be enough of a distraction to let him dive inside. If not, he was in for a world of hurt at best, and most likely death.

[member="Grey Lunara"]

Rapax

R
Rapax felt that [member="Darth Ax'no"] was near and this was good however he made sure [member="Aria Vale"] could follow hime before he stopped at a dead end with the Jedi behind him. He simply turned to her and looked at her for a moment, Such a young a strong spirited warrior one that if he was here to kill her he probably could with little effort but this was not the case but he wasn't about to turn down a fight with another jedi that he hasnt had for along so he simply had his lightsaber activated and saluted her with it before red lightning surged around the blade ready to strike. You may have your catch of the day to satisfy you jedi...but I shall have atleast some amount of combat before hand. His demeanor was calm unlike anything he expressed before as if he accepted what was to happen now instead of fighting the fates.

[member="Junko Ike"]

The powdered glass didn't phase Grey, in fact such cheap parlor tricks don't work on her, her focus too keen upon -him-. Her only instinct was to kill. No... to torture. That was the way of Krest, of Ferus... she planned to make him utterly suffer. Soon lightning started to shoot around the city, all over destroying One Sith barracks, turrets and even starships. It was so bad that it damaged the transport ship that was meant to be used to export Jedi prisoners, the ship being ripped in half from forward to aft all the way down the keel.

She remembered Ferus telling her about the apprentice he ripped the heart from. She was about to go more extreme, more extensive. The whirlwinds on her arms were used partially to launch a Saber Throw at high speed aimed at the legs of the scampering newcomer. "It's time I make my master proud and show him what his blind little Twi'lek can do. To show him what his torture taught me." Grey was blind and learned to see through the Force like a Miraluka. As the doubleblade flew, she lurched forward with such a quickness that time seemed to slow around her. He could dodge the saber, but him avoiding this next move would be a miracle. If he dodged the saber, he'd be mid air with little room to move. Crash! Bzzzzt! Vzzzzz! her hands snapped to her front so hard it pushed her bent body upright to complete a very dangerous thunderclap. Her plan was to sear him crispy bacon style to look like Mustafar Anakin. After that her true fun would begin.

[member="Belgerath"]

Dueling: [member="Darth Ax'no"]
Near: [member="Rapax"] & [member="Aria Vale"]

Junko was looking at her while another came near them, her focus on the girl as she smirked a little with her attention on some of the larger things. She wasn't skilled in some of the ways to duel but she was mainly a makashi duelist as she watched the woman's blade. Hearing another with a small raising of the eyebrows. "Well not what I was expecting but I can work with this." She was guessing but where the sith might seem angry and use rage with everything around her she was remaining stoic and calm offering a small wink to Ax'no as she revealed the saber on her belt. The smooth metal that glittered with the micro kyber crystals and the form fitted to her hands grip she could use with it.

Slowly Junko slid it off while the small bleached carapace that was framed on it like a shell gleamed with small green veins denoting the magics held within it. Her own body calmer from the specific crystal inside as well as just the confidence that came from just a eloquently crafted saber. A duelists blades down to the circuits designed to be immune to cortosis feedback, the waterproof casing and the small delicately etched in the grooves lotus flowers. Her white lotus blade was what she needed as the crystal for the color itself was well something special activating with a snap hiss as the amber red blade hummed and was something she had gotten from a tomb of a count.

"I don't know if I can do that for you." She chewed on her lower lip visibly and let her body radiate confusion and unease. Starring at Ax'no as she was letting it feel in the air like she was green just one of those fresh faced jedi in their first real engagements but let her black eyes stay fixed on her. "See if I let you pass it means I have to watch you walking away... and as pretty a sight that might be miss blue hair. I have a duty to secure and take in that booty of yours." Oh yes she was careful with her words and made it seem more like she was babbling while focusing the current on them both. She couldn't handle another sith fighting with her but she could isolate and slowly work the current.

Just a few more moment. She let her words echo in her thoughts shielding them while playing off for Ax'no to read if she could that she was scared and nervous with that mixture you could get of excited at the thought. She could perish here and there was a deathwish style thrill to it that was strange... also arousing. Projecting all of those thoughts she worked with it while securing from sight and sound herself and Ax'no so it looked like they were in a vacuum. The muted klaxons of the base under assault the tunneled vision as an illusion within the white current and the other things she liked why this saber was so special. The carapace and mental abilities enhancing smokestone so white current users could work it.

"See now you can't go anywhere miss blue haired sith. The magics have allowed me to bring you here to another dimensional plane. Think of it like a bubble but only on the outside your friends in the sith can't see or hear you anymore and won't be able to feel you in the force... but you are not in the void or chaos. You are somewhere else and until released from here you can become trapped." A massive falsehood but Junko practiced this speech, she trained it, she knew this techniques and this release of the current to make it seem so real on the fabric of reality it would seem just that. It was also something she couldn't make for long periods but this sith didn't know that and the others would pass them most like as they dueled.

"So please I do not want to hurt you but as a member of the Silver Sanctum and a jedi you are called by my superiors and the code an enemy. I do not wish this to be true but your order endanger's all life and the corruption in your heart shall slowly make your features rot. If you come with me we can save you before you are far to corrupted and ugly to attract others." Junko stayed there working to play a little on her vanity and pride, it was well known the darkside corrupted and could destroy ones looks so as good a reason as any when she moved forward with a makashi salute to the sith leaving her blade to the side in a low guard and planting her feet in the hallway. "You are far to pretty to be evil and a monster, come with me."

As Belgerath dashed the reasonably short distance to the building, a memory played through his mind as things seemed to move terribly slowly. 'You are an Assassin. Survive in an unsightly way, complete your mission with the greatest of skill and no ethnics. Sacrifice anything needed for victory, even if it is a part of your own body.' Some of the first words he had been told by his mentor when he first became an Assassin. What great an irony they should come to mind now.

He heard [member="Grey Lunara"] say something, though it was like hearing something while under water. Distorted and unclear. What brought him out from under that and into an oddly clear headed state was the sound of her lightsabers cutting through the air. He was within leaping distance of the window now. He knew that was his only option, and so he leapt forward, arms crossed and lightsaber deactivated as he headed directly for the middle of the glass. Belgerath's arms hit the glass right as the lightning bolt came down square into his legs. Belgerath didn't even scream at it initially. His nerves were too overloaded by the electricity from the bolt to even feel much of anything for several moments Which might have been for the best as he slammed into the simple glass pane window and sailed through, being thrown even further into the hallway of the building from the force of the lightning blast, his body hitting the ground with a nasty meaty thud and rolling like a rag doll down the hall.

Somehow he was still concious. His arms had coverd his head, but his lower body wouldn't listen to him. In fact, barely any of his body would listen to him as his entire body started microspasms from the electricity. The only thing that kept his mind stable was his rather high pain threshold, but even that was nearly breaking down. This was the breaking point. His legs were nastily burned and charred from the intense lightning, both of them smoking and still intact, but the smell of burnt, cooked flesh they were giving off was not a good sign for him. He had been lucky to have taken the majority of the damage to his legs, but even so his lower body and even his upper had been damaged by the energy from the lightning. The spasms from his abdominal muscles sent pain shooting through Belgerath's mind, which was oddly calm, even as his body started to jerk and spasm from pain. But he bit back a scream of pain, grinding his teeth together hard enough to make an audible grinding noise, before letting out a scream of pain. There was only a single plan that came to mind as viable right now, so he fought to regain control of his body as she doubtlessly started to approach him. He shifted his left arm slightly as he prepared for the final moments, one way or another. The shifting only took a moment, and likely happend before she even got into veiw of him, though even if she was within sight of him, considering his entire body was jerking in various natural and unnatural ways, it wasn't anything paticularly note worthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom