Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Balmorra the Merrier (SSC vs OS)

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

[member="Jericho"]

Ebon was faintly amused the Jedi simply took the strike, letting his vibrant blade cut through his thigh. Still, the Zabrakian Warlord was a veteran of combat, knowing as well as any that a man who attempted to juggernaut the blows of his opponent was overconfident, and almost always intended a fast battle; usually following up the strike by capitalizing on the eagerness of inexperienced fighters after landing a blow. However, this wasn’t the case with Ebon, quickly planting both his feet to the ground before the barrage of wind and fire was let loose.

Perhaps Ebon could not match up to the Jedi before him in ways of the force, but he’d certainly make the effort to stop whatever plans he had to use more of these elemental abilities on him. As fast as he stepped back, he rose what defenses he could in the form of a force shield; barely minimizing the shredding winds that rushed past him. Despite his shield, much of his robes shred to ribbons, and light cuts spread beneath them. Painful to be sure, but a Zabrakian already began their life without a fear of pain, and Ebon even more so.

Still, the worst part was over, the flames before him easily diverted upwards with another formation of the force. The rudimentary reflexes served enough to produce a minor defense, giving Ebon the prime moment to form a follow up to his previous strike. His heel clicked into the action, flames still mid movement upwards, his double edged lightsaber rushing through the wall of fire with him behind it.

The flames soaked into his skin, forming small blisters anywhere that was not covered, his teeth grinding against themselves to retain a focus on Jericho. Whatever glow of his lightsaber held was indistinguishable from the flames that surrounded the two in the cramped quarters of the hallway, and with it Ebon capitalized immensely.

Although the giant beast he was focused heavily on strength, it was not his most prevalent feature. If war was art, he would be it’s magnus opus, a man of martial prowess honed for years, skilled in anything close combat orientated; and with it Teras Kasi, a force imbued fighting style once used to fight the jedi themselves. It was this Teras Kasi he was to use against Jericho now, flying like the ataru hawkback from his side, using the wall to build a momentum.

As his rear foot exploded off the wall, it left a small crater in the durasteel, once more emphasizing the pure power he put into the momentum of his strike, almost all his energy forced into his heel. It spun around, guided by Sargon’s gift and energized with the very same properties of the force. The strike was enough to kill a mandalorian through his beskar armor, which it had done many a time in his days of war with the powerful Death Watch members, and it was aimed for Jericho's would be jaw through his mask.

Still, despite the focus on the massive roundhouse, his double edged saber remained in a defensive position near his waist, either side held at an angle to intercept and incoming lightsaber blow, hoping to offer a quick turnaround of power between the two.

No edit necessary. I’m all for making this fight as interesting as possible for the both of us!

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
Haytham shot a look at Joza from over his shoulder as she had actually found the time to complain about something. Huffing, he rolls his shoulders back and looks up to the ceiling again - specifically to the outside world beyond. The sky was steadily growing dark, whether it was from the smoke that the two opposing forces caused from clashing with each other, or from the day actually switching from morning to night, he knew not, he didn't care either.

"We get on the roof. Once I'm on the ground, jump after me. I'll catch, then it's to the far side of the Landing Zone." That was where his ship was located. Simultaneously while he spoke, he tapped at the commlink in his wrist. A pilot on his ship started running through the preflight check, and soon enough they'd gain access and a designated route off of the planet. But until then, they actually had to get to the Landing Zone.

Turning his head to [member="Joza Perl"] and her father, he leapt up and onto the roof, waiting for the two to climb up with him before he headed towards the end of the roof and without a second thought, leapt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLi7ca-iiNw​
The final turn from soldier to honourable sith warrior, completed here once and forever.

“Show me it then!” Was the defiant cry of youth in the face of likely death. What happen next happened in split seconds, a blur to anyone but the two of them, Kylath saw what he thought was the killing blow coming in the form of her plexus punch. She was fast, he was fast, and the technique building inside his veins, based on pride of who and what he was, a certain sith nobility forgotten in Keth his current mentor, but also his own past deeds.

Surprisingly no dark rage, her charging force attack, was met with the art of movement, a natural development from his martial artists beginnings, often Jedi he was making it Sith, further experience of conflict would take the technique to very different places in time, born here. Jumping up off some ruined beam for height, he spun his body left, as she aimed for the solar plexus, going for a rising knee attack straight at her own forehead once more. Nasty hit if he connected, given how fast they were approaching each other, making it quite possible.

She didn’t connect with his solarplexus, now too high for it, but she would connect with his lower thigh causing a welling bruise, whether or not his own attack made contact was anyones guess. Her severing force breach hit, the force of it, combined with her stims, combined with technique sent the acolyte thrown off to their side, straight into falling debris, beams, wires as more and more shots were still pilling up around them, bones surely were fractured as he landed unarmoured.

Stone and beam fell, glass came down as unsupported already broken roof fell, and beneath it all, there was no sign. Perhaps he was there, perhaps not, but she wouldn’t have long enough to find our acolyte, now a sith warrior true, because around them the fight was closing in, and the remaining area being covered in the tide of both sides. Somewhere though he lay, his connection to the force badly hindered and his body in need of medical attention, he had lost the fight but become a warrior.

Fin for Kylath

OOC:
Checked with grey that the attack would still go off

[member="Grey Lunara"]​

Gear: Terentatek Coat, Armor of the Fallen King & the Usual.

Objective: Damage control.

[member="Rapax"]

Sly and silent as the night Mythos moved about the battlefield of Balmorra, a battlefield of an invasion no too long after his knighting. The Kai were not far behind, perimeters always being set up and so far they had not been noticed. Tracking his former apprentice had been easy in the fray of battle given his style of fighting and the time they had spent together as master and student, not being caught and keeping a distance so the jedi would lead them to their ships however... had been annoying... More than once Mythos was tempted to join the fray but he had to find rapax first and his apprentice being entangled in confrontation with Jedi had given him that moment where he could find him. It was War... it was not easy, but when you have three hundred pairs of eyes it gets less complicated.

Hand signs and silent language of the assassins helped a great deal, for now Mythos was content to follow in darkness and shadow to their ship outside the base. A few gestures of his hands and the elite assassins of the Jar'Kai sorrounded the ship keeping their force signature silent as the grave but weapons firmly in hand. "My former apprentice has been compromised... he must not be taken alive, set up position to shoot at the cockpit, team two move in as soon as the hatch closes, team three get topside, open up a hatch and get inside that ship as quickly as you can, just follow me..."

There was only com silence from that point on. At three hundred yards a two man team set up shot with an anti-armor launcher called The OS-46. Mythos dashed forward un-slinging his high-tech power bow with a zip lining chord to snap at the top of the ship and then use the small jetpack to propel himself to the top in front of his men that would force jump to the top.

After the first shot was fired, stealth went out the window and all hell would break loose, the team had orders to kill anyone upon that ship to protect information that may have leaked out with the loss of Mythos' former apprentice, not concerning the OS... but concerning locations and information of Mythos himself. The OS could pay him back later... if ever. Armed with explosive thermal detonators with adhesives team two was to latch the detonators to the bottom of the ship to blow it sky high as soon as it hit hyperspeed and if the shooters did not kill the pilot and if Mythos did not succeed in entering the ship and clearing every damn room. It was a routine operation, nothing too complicated, all they needed to do was stop that ship from leaving, kill rapax or the jedi, or all of the above... The Jar'Kai were in Balmorra now...

Allies: [member="Rapax"] (kind of) [member="Junko Ike"]

Objective: Escape

So [member="Darth Ax'no"] had vanished. That wasn't good, but there would eventually be a confrontation of some kind and when it came Aria would be ready. She followed the Knight to her ship but hesitated before getting on board. "Shouldn't we make sure that [member="Joza Perl"] escaped before we take off?" she frowned. "Freeing her was why we came in the first place." Aria didn't really want to stay and was fairly certain that Joza would have managed, but it didn't seem right to abandon the mission without first making sure it had been completed.

Just to clarify; I know that Joza's doing fine, but obviously Aria won't.

Huffing, Joza couldn’t come up with any biting words against Haytham’s plan. Well, actually, she could have. But due to the severity of the moment, it would probably be best for the Zeltron to hold her tongue. Tilting her head up to watch Haytham leap atop the building, she exhaled suddenly and shot a look towards her father. Gathering the Force to her again, she catapulted to the roof in time to see Haytham leap from it. She visible winced at watching him jump, fully aware that he could handle himself, but it still made her heart skip a beat.

“Alright…” She muttered, waiting for him to land safely before jumping herself. Reaching out with one hand while airborne, she wrapped a thin current around both her and her father in an attempt to soften the landing as best she could.

[member="Haytham Kaze"] [member="Zef Halo"]

Haytham Kaze

It was quicker to just let the ground of the planet rush up to him quickly. Hitting the ground he knew, would deliver him from this world. And for a moment, he didn't try to slow his descent yet, but when he did, he extended his hands to the ground and gathered the Force directly under himself in the form of a cushion to soften his landing.

He landed, heavily, and he barely had enough time to wrap the Force around [member="Joza Perl"] and her father... although reluctantly for the latter for a multitude of reasons.

Needless to say, he was heavier than expected but when they did all land, Haytham turned his head to Joza and finally asked, "are you good enough to run?" It wouldn't be the first time he carried her.

"I can have us there in moments if you jumped on my back."

[member="Zef Halo"]

The knee connected with her forehead as her punch landed and sent him flying. Holding her forehead, she now had a pounding headache. She glanced around, the captive Jedi was now safe, though she would remain hostage for a while longer now in good hands. Grey picked the girl up in her weary arms, and left the scene to go to her ARC-170, which now waited outside thanks to X3-R4, the astromech droid created by Grey herself. Grey arrived and placed the Jedi in the country pilot seat with a helmet and air mask, then got in herself. She plotted a course for Kashyyyk, and was soon passed out from wear and tear.

(OOC: Grey is now out of the RP.)

Grunting as she steadied herself, Joza weighed her options. There wasn’t much time for her to hem and haw over which option would be easier—at this point, she couldn’t be certain that she’d be able to keep up with them. And if they ran into opposition along the way, who knows what would happen?

She didn’t doubt Haytham’s strength, but was already embarrassed at being caught looking so worn. And, uh, enslaved. Just goes to show that you can’t take the Zeltron out of the Jedi. Shaking her head once, she sighed in admittance. “I don’t think I am.” Clipping the saber hilt into the sash of the thin robe she wore, Joza hoisted herself onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist to secure herself. “Can you take me to Voss?” She practically murmured against his ear.

[member="Haytham Kaze"]

Haytham Kaze

Haytham waited for her to mount him. In the past they had spoken of a multitude of situations of him wading through a number of enemies to get to her and what would happen after he got to her. Of course, the process and journey of getting to her had been different on occasion, but the result was always the same. But, that was something for another time.

Huffing, he glanced over at her Mandalorian and after summoning the Force to him, he waited a moment as he felt it recharge him, empowering him... He shot a final look over his shoulder to the Outpost, and then he took off. The Force speed pushing his long bounds to greater lengths, even kicking up slight puffs of dust as a black blur with a pink one to match was carried towards the One Sith Landing Zone, though a large arc was employed.

He doubted there would be anyone at the end of the Landing Zone where his ship was.

[member="Joza Perl"]

It had been a rough escape, with his Grav boots wrecked by the Sith's use of the Force, it made it even harder. Being helped by their space magic was something he disliked but something necessary. When they seemed to reach a safer zone and seeing he was more of a burden rather than anything else, Zef reluctantly acknowledged that the Sith could bring his daughter to complete safety. Perhaps when he was younger he 'd be more stubborn and keep on going but now - no. He had grown old, time had passed. Youth was far behind him.

"You better bring my daughter away from here. Unscratched. Or our next meeting would be me digging your grave. " Zef spat out coldly and he meant it. Then he turned to Joza. "I will find out whether you are safe or not. Just like I knew you had gotten yourself chained. I will see you again, soon. Now, you two better go. I will find my way off alone as I always have. Don't worry. "

The Mandalorian nodded at his daughter assuringly then pointed a threatening finger at the Sith.

"Take care of her."

With that said, the Mandalorian took away into the wilds.

He'd find his way alive.

Zef Halo always did.

((Halo out. *drops mic* Carry on children and sorry for the shitty post, phone + vacation.))

[member="Haytham Kaze"] [member="Joza Perl"]

When [member="Haytham Kaze"] didn’t answer her, Joza knew what that meant. Huffing, the Zeltron had half a mind to berate him, but thankfully retained enough tact to know that this was not the time. Instead she tightened her limbs around him as he made haste towards his ship, not keen on being thrown from his back just yet.

“Dad…” Joza began as [member="Zef Halo"] threatened Haytham, but any ensuing words died in her throat. He really did care…they both did, the thought giving her enough pause from any scolding tirade that was about to ensue. “I know you will. Just…be careful, old man.” Tensing a little, she gave a half-nod back. Everything had happened so quickly, and the adrenaline was wearing off to the point where she’d be slammed with emotions soon.

I swear he put a chip in me when I wasn’t looking.

Closing her eyes and mustering up all of the concentration that she could, Joza reached into her bond with [member="Jericho"] to emit a simple message. I’m safe.

After that, her head would fall against Haytham’s back, exhausted from her efforts.

[Exit]

Haytham Kaze

Threatening the Sith Knight who had his daughter on his back likely wasn't the best idea, but Bucketheads are Bucketheads. He just shook his head as he continued to run.

Let's hope he does kill me if it gets to that.

Else it would be awkward to end up in the grave that he had dug for someone else. If it had been anyone else, Haytham would've stopped there and killed them. Or at least tried to, likely would've helped if there wasn't an exhausted pink sentient on his back too, but, he would've made do.

Once getting to the Landing Zone, and bounding up the ramp of his ship, the ramp hadn't even closed before they were lifting off of the ground and Haytham maneuvered through the ship until they got to a bedroom and he had set her down as gently as he could. It was the first time he had carried someone like that in well... Ever. Lifting the blankets on what he soon realized was his room, he placed the sheets up to her shoulder as he tucked [member="Joza Perl"] into the bed. Huffing, the ship had broken atmosphere and going along their designated route through the One Sith defense force, after a few moments of gliding through the void...

They disappeared into Hyperspace.

Jericho watched looking outside still with his guard up ready for the brawl, that may or not continue after a massive blow he made at point blank. As he anticipated before, the zabrak, was no fool in the art of battle after all and was not going to fall as easily as the others he had face. Good. Someone from the one sith that may, prove a decent challenge for Jericho. The shield was able cover the air current, but only barely and the same could be said about the flames. His life was saved but the slightest of movements, and truly what was all battles or duels were it came down to the small things made, the things that could be done.

The moves to be saved for last or first, now the zabrak has seen his prowess in the arts of the elements, brazen fighting style and his seemingly lack to control on his emotions. While, Jericho had learned the other's martial style, saber form likeness, and what he could do with the force thus far. So far, the cards remained in the hands of the Lorrdian, not due to the fact that he had more under his belt but for what the information he had on the other what and what he would do with it. Already, the warrior would anticipate that the Zabrak would remain the aggressor from the close range that they were at, there was little for him to do and Jericho calculated what he was planning.

With the way he charged, he would move fast and any intelligent saberstaff user would know distance would key for dominance. So that would remain on the defensive, he would more than likely strike with a limb more than likely with his style he would try to punch, but that wasn't the case. He instead attempted to gain more momentum by adding more movement in his attack, as the way of ataru but in martial form. As Jericho could sense the focus around his foot, Jericho instantly knew how he was going to attack and how he was going about it.

Teras Kasi, and how his movement was and the placement of his footing was, rising kick, as the force went to the heel, his aim was a hook kick or spinning round house kick. A simple but powerful maneuver and devastating attack if it were to connect, but as a master practitioner of this way of combat especially status as a rancor or krayt. It would be easy for him to stop the monsters momentum and counter and simply ending this fight. The warrior let out a sigh of disappoint and his excitement began to lower.

All he needed to do for this was stop momentum at his inner thigh; knowing he wore no armor, he would easily, at the very least, break his bone with his increased strength from his serum as well as the force. From there there he would grab the monsters ankle and from the damage either rip off his leg or throw the beast across the hall. As the movements were to be made, a presence was felt, a powerful telepathic connection even though the message was faint. He heard her voice, [member="Joza Perl"] , his padawan; she was strong enough to communicate with him despite all this chaos? Despite the battle and her possible low energy? That was impressive for one but was this really the same Joza who couldn't even keep her hands up for a fight?

It could him by surprise and in that moment, the warrior could feel his hand touch his own face, the pressure of a foot came out of pure muscle reaction he could minimize the damage as much as his could by the slight movement of head. Everything felt as if it went in slow motion and at that moment he knew, he knew what was going to happen. The warrior felt his mask slowly break from impact and could feel himself go flying from his size the sheer force made by the zabrak, Jericho went through the weaken walls of the hall. That was all it took, a slight moment and there was no excuse. The warrior allowed himself to get distracted in a fight, a rare occurrence for him and the zabrak was able to capitalize only and see Jericho's little secret.

With a heavy breath he could feel his mask barely saying on, his jaw dislocated and broken, blood seeping from his head. The warrior layed on the floor his armor absorbing most of the impact from his short flight. But where as most would pass out or die from the impact, the warrior stood up and relocated his jaw and began to heal and he wiped the blood that came from his head before healing. He looked over to the Zabrak from through the wall and circulated his lower jaw. The pain was horrifically immense it wasn't something someone could just shrug off but better from a snapped neck or with the size of the monster and how much mastery he had over the force imbue, could kick his head off right from his body. That was not something he could heal from, at least not quite yet. With a breath, instead of normal he was more like a dragon flames spewed out.

"Your name." The warrior stated.

[member="Ebon"]

With a betrayingly quiet landing, the Zabrak Warlord watched as Jericho not only went through a wall, but stood back up from it. Ebon knew mid strike the kick wouldn’t have likely landed, but he had a contingency plan for a triangle hold. He supposed it didn’t matter seeing how the warrior was hit by the strike regardless, still he was curious as to what made him hesitate.

His smile disappeared and he listened as Jericho spoke in a harsh breathe;

Your name.

Under most circumstances, Ebon would’ve struck a man down with little remorse for offering him his ‘name’. His name meant little, just a title bestowed upon him by himself long ago. Still, with respect for the warrior infront of him, he offered a courtesy few ever received;

Ebon.

He offered a makashi salute with the saberstaff in his hand, small black trails of smoke rising from it’s emitters, before lowering himself back down to a fighting stance, lightsaber in front of him, guard hand pulled back to his hip. He waited for Jericho’s next move, his brow furrowing.

[member="Jericho"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom