Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Balmorra the Merrier (SSC vs OS)

27mUFpq.jpg
The hooded dark robes one usually saw draped over the Sith was draped over her. Her light brown and white tunics were hidden underneath. Her presence in the Force was masked. Zylah Dvale, Jedi Knight of the Jedi Order was about to make her move on Balmorra, deep within enemy lines. Thankfully, she wouldn’t be doing so alone.

After leaving behind governments and orders for a time, she had gone back to the one thing she knew how to do: stirring up trouble for the Sith. She was without home, but not without purpose. She was, after all, a Jedi.

Zylah’s efforts had led her to catching wind of a prisoner transfer. The prisoner was being transported. Originally she had been held on Iktotch, but by the time Zylah learned of that, the prisoner was already on the move. Now Zylah believed she was being held on Balmorra. For how long, however, she did not know. It was within One Sith territory, but she couldn’t risk delaying. If she got taken to Coruscant, this would get so much more difficult.

The discovery that the prisoner was a Jedi from the Silver Sanctum Coalition provided Zylah with a list of potential allies. How much they knew of their Jedi’s disappearance or captivity she did not know, but now that they were aware she expected them to arrive in force to see to her rescue. She expected them to show up at any moment. Perhaps they were already there? Remembering lessons learned from the attack on Malif Cove, she had infiltrated the facility. Whether the SSC would attempt a similar approach or openly assault, she left in the hands of their capable commanders. The Sith would not be expecting visitors.

The One Sith base was a fortified facility with multiple levels. It held multiple towers, all surrounding and supporting the larger main tower which stood that the centre. It had guards, turrets, and whathaveyou. Slipping in and out without the notice of the Balmorra garrison would be tough. May the Force guide my steps, she thought to herself.

OOC Note: The base is inspired by this, in terms of layout and defences. Appearance based on image above.

SSC Mentions: [member="Máni"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Junko Ike"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Zef Halo"] [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] [member="Jericho"] [member="Cole Katarn"] [member="Aria Vale"]
OS Mentions: [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Darth Prazutis"] [member="Gorteko Graye"] [member="Belgerath"] [member="Jack Mirrikh"] [member="Krayzen Dratos"] [member="Haytham Kaze"] [member="Darth Ax'no"] [member="Rapax"]

Darth Ax’no had no intention of bringing her shiny, new toy to Balmorra, until the Sith Grand Inquisitor discovered she was holding a Jedi in her temple on Iktotch. Then she was summoned via a stern holo from Darth Plinror, the Nelvaanian Sith Lord for whom she’d run some errands in the past.

“If you know what’s good for you, Briga, you will bring [member="Joza Perl"] to Coruscant. The Grand Inquisitor will resume from there.”

“But you don’t understand,” the blue-haired Caprine protested. “I did not capture her. I purchased her. She is my slave to do with as I please.”

“She’s a Jedi Knight and a powerful one at that. This is not a negotiation, Darth Ax’no. This is a command from central authority.”

Irritated, she switched the holo off and took the night to think about it. In the morning, Ax'no realized she had no choice, and she must do as she was instructed. Truth be told, the situation was probably best off this way, for Briga had become emotionally attached to the clever Zeltron, and while passion would serve her well in her darkside sorcery, feelings of a tender nature towards Joza would only serve to weaken the Caprine Priestess.

They traveled in The Spectre unimpeded to Balmorra, where the Sith Knight was instructed to make a pit stop so that Joza Perl could be processed as a prisoner of war. She currently held Joza with her in an interrogation room in the center of the garrison. Their hideout was heavily guarded by Stormtroopers and droids, and Joza wore a Force suppression collar so there would be no chance of escape. Another Sith Lord, [member="Rapax"] was expected to meet the two of them at the garrison, and he would be the only one allowed passage into the room.

“I know you think me cruel,” said Darth Ax’no to her slave. “But you will suffer much worse at the hands of the Grand Inquisitor. So much that our time together will have felt like a vacation.” The Caprine was normally even-keeled, quite poised and cold, but today, Joza would notice her in a foul mood. The horned mystic sullenly and recklessly thought of taking the Force Suppression collar off of her little captive just to see what the Zeltron would do.

SSC Mentions: [member="Máni"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Junko Ike"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Zef Halo"] [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] [member="Jericho"] [member="Cole Katarn"]

OS Mentions: [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Darth Prazutis"] [member="Gorteko Graye"] [member="Belgerath"] [member="Jack Mirrikh"] [member="Krayzen Dratos"] [member="Haytham Kaze"]

OOC: I'm happy to roll with whatever happens in this thread, but if you are specifically interested in dueling Darth Ax'no, please PM me so we can work out the details. :)

There is also an OOC thread here for your plotting needs: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/86955-ooc-for-the-balmorra-the-merrier-ssc-vs-os/

Whatever Aria had been expecting when she'd asked to be part of a rescue mission for a fellow SSC member, this was definitely not it. The base in front of her was terrifying and intimidating, and that was only from the outside. She had anticipated danger, lots of it, and that had been fine - the greater the risk, the more rewarding the victory would be - but this was really pushing how far she wanted to go on her first mission as a Silver Guardian. Breathing heavily, she reminded herself, that she was ready, that she'd trained for this, that she wasn't going it alone and that if worst came to worst a Silver Jedi would be much too valuable to the One Sith to be killed off.

Once she had her act together, Aria pulled her black Sith robes over her tunic and focused on concealing her alignment. It had never really been part of her strong skillset, but now wasn't the time to think about that. Composing herself mentally, Aria walked over to where the other Silver Jedi waited.

[member="Zylah Dvale"] - [member="Darth Ax'no"]

Rapax

R
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxuEtL7gxoM

Rapax was waiting at the garrison for the arrival of [member="Darth Ax'no"] who was bringing a Jedi knight she had captured for processing before sending her to the Grand Inquisitor. The Knights name was [member="Joza Perl"] he knew little about her but he will gladly watch as she is interrogated for information, He hasn't seen Ax'no's torture methods yet and was curios as to how effective she is if she needed more improvement then he shall oblige and use the knight as a example if he must. He went to greet her arrival and spoke in his usual deep tone ''Welcome to Balmorra priestess I will be observing your processing of the Jedi you have captured.'' Rapax was anxious to begin and partially hoped he would be given a opportunity to give a few tips to her with the jedi prisoner but he shall observe for now and see what happens.

OOC: I'm happy to roll with whatever happens in this thread, but if you are specifically interested in dueling Rapax. please PM me so we can work out the details. :)

P.S: Yes i basicaly used ax'nos OOC bit but it works so roll with ti the gears in the bio and this is my last thread as a OS in rp.

Joza didn’t need the Force to employ her own natural empathetic abilities. While it certainly did help, the Zeltron was skilled in her own right when it came to reading sentients and picking up on body language. The shift in Briga’s mood would not go unnoticed, though the Jedi would not comment on her words right away. Instead she let them sink in, giving herself time to ruminate over whatever truth they had to them. While she was firmly aware that scare tactics could be employed, she couldn’t see a way around this one. This is really, really happening.

Though she snorted in agitation, it was more to keep up a solid front than anything. Upon being captured, Joza was confident that she’d trick her way out of the temple and away from the Sith’s grasp. But the scars littering her arms and chest along with the sallowness of her skin were a testament to her failure. In a way, Briga had broken a part of her that Joza worked so hard to restrain. The Caprine was skillful in her methods, each incision and every ripple of pain having a purpose.

“Sad to lose your plaything?” The Knight’s voice cracked, parched and irritated from the dry air in the room. Ax’no’s words had some truth in them, definitely. It would have been infinitely easier, she thought, if she’d been purchased by a politician or nobility. The pink hussy would have a chance to charm her way out of captivity, but now she was thinking that Briga was not so bad of an option. The mystic had shown her unimaginable pain, but also urged her to control it. Unfortunately, it appeared that she was slated to fall even further into the hands of the Sith. And that truly terrified her.

She regarded the newcomer with a cautious gaze, but otherwise said nothing. Joza had the sudden urge to wring his neck, but wouldn’t act on her thoughts.

[member="Darth Ax'no"] [member="Rapax"]

Her fingers tapped on the edge of the rock while she had crouched there. Others were around and coming but the small atrisian had remained quiet, concealed in the white current while she was watching them. Just another whisper in the wind while she moved off to the side looking at the troopers but more towards the technicians. Her immersion was there while walking over some of the steps keeping away from looking at the massive scale of the building. THe other silver jedi were coming and something with them might go along the lines of explosions but she was more delicate and careful. The calming effect of her saber let her feel the force energies and the smokestone made reaching out with the illusions easier when it could help touch the minds.

She remained careful watching out and feeling in case there were any other users. Not really expecting it but there were always going to be strange things in the galaxy while letting the gear she had brought remained concealed and hidden from the force with her. A technician outside working on speeders was a welcomed sight as she crept along the side and crouched when he looked up. There wasn't really a way to calm the bodies natural reaction to something being there. Thankfully she wasn't going to try and kill him, what she wanted was on his belt and her hands reached for it moving ever so slowly until he got distracted by someone else calling his name and she moved.

Sliding the identification away so she could get in and moving to the opposite side of the speeder when he was joined before slowly backing away to leave the barest footprints. Secreting herself away as she crouched down to watch and observe the others focusing on her immersion and concealment. She didn't want to be caught without her stuff while taking a small sip of the waters she had brought from some of the witches to revitalize her mind and body. Another good trait to have when they were going forward, those spells for scaling bases and keeping track of important people if she could just get close enough to the captured knight they'd have a permanent tracker on her.

SSC Mentions: [member="Máni"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Zylah Dvale"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Zef Halo"] [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] [member="Jericho"] [member="Cole Katarn"] [member="Aria Vale"]

OS Mentions: [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Darth Prazutis"] [member="Gorteko Graye"] [member="Belgerath"] [member="Jack Mirrikh"] [member="Krayzen Dratos"] [member="Haytham Kaze"]

[member="Zylah Dvale"] [member="Junko Ike"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Rapax"] [member="Aria Vale"]
As the various Sith and Jedi began to arrive on Balmorra and begin their various deeds, a small shuttle slid into the Balmorra spaceport. On board were various aliens and humans, dressed in an equal variety of fashions. Among them was a tall, skinny weequay, his dark black hair braided downhis back and a pair of flight goggles over his eyes. The man carried himself like a down and out spacer, but if one were to check any galactic database, he would not appear on any records. Not even as a smuggler. The reason? He had not existed before today.

As the shuttle opened its doors, the Weequay stood and exited. A simple mental suggestion and the spaceport security ignored the lightsaber hidden in the Weequay's satchel. The spacer moved into the spaceport proper, then ducked into the refresher. In the security office, the man watching the cameras watched a Weequay enter, but then saw a Chiss exit. The Weequay did not appear. The Chiss however made his way through the spaceport until he exited. Outside, the Chiss followed the streets until he reached the Sith garrison. Inside he could sense the Knight, Joza Perl, her signature familiar from when they had fought together on Dromunnd Kaas. He had to find a way in there.

Planting himself outside the base, Jenson Koraz, Silver Padawan, cloaked in the guise of a Chiss, waited for his opportunity to enter.

"My Lord, why are you here on Balmorra"

"The Grand General, [member="Isamu Baelor"] asked me to conduct an inspection. I would like to do that in his name. Remember that Balmorra is an industrialized planet, and a strategic planet for the One Sith. I therefore must inspect it. Your orders are simply. Keep me aware of any engagements, do not allow anyone without One Sith IFF tags to enter, and communicate to me via my armor's encrypted comm device of anything that will occur. I want to know of any military developments, or if any enemies come. This order is to be relayed to every military unit in Balmorra, like the ones at the spaceport, and so on." Krayzen replied, clearly thinking that such a question was idiotic, and stupid.

The man that had asked the question simply kept quiet, and Krayzen smirked. He knew however that wasn't the official reason why he was here. The General was one of the highest ranking officials in the One Sith Army, and possibly one of the most influential Knights. He knew most of the things that were classified, and the Anzati Powerhouse was well aware of the fact that the Silver Sanctum Jedi-[member="Joza Perl"] had been captured.

I will need her for information on the Silver Sanctum the Anzati thought.

Krayzen then went to [member="Darth Ax'no"], the one time Acolyte being well aware of the Inquisitor. He hated the Inquisition with passion, believing it to be waste of resources. He also knew of the rivalry between the Inquisition, and the One Sith Military, and as one would guess, Krayzen was always on the side of the military.

Being the highest ranking One Sith Army official on the planet, the garrison would be under his control, as well as Balmorran military units unless he was reassigned. Krayzen would fortunately be allowed to enter the room, the Anzati wondering if the Zabrak Princess would be mad at this.

The Sith Powerhouse, wearing his own anti force user armor. The dark side nexus clouded his force signature; considering he was an advanced Knight, who had been using the force for centuries, the fact that it could do that meant that the dark side nexus had powerful dark side energy, energies that Krayzen would use in battle.

"[member="Darth Ax'no"], I require your prisoner. I am well aware of what the Grand Inquisitor wants, but she would be useful for what head of the Military Sphere, [member="Isamu Baelor"]; perhaps we can come to an arragement?" Krayzen stated, hating the fact that he couldn't just still the prisoner without being branded a traitor. The -hopefully- future Sith Lord activated his audio recorders, wanting to make sure he recorded any confrontation with a blink of an eye, his HUD command systems being similar to his own armor.He had been told by the Grand General to get her, but then again, Inquisitors were loyal to the Grand Inquisitor. Who would win the confrontation? Only time would tell.

Silver Sanctum Shuttle - en route to Balmorra

Young [member="Joza Perl"] was known to many in the Sanctum, and known to Connor. While she didn't know him, after Dromund Kaas he made it his duty to know about her. The fact she had suddenly vanished without a trace meant something was wrong.

Closing the door to his small quarters on the Ranger shuttle, making sure his personal hold was locked, he held onto the seating as he made his way forward to the cockpit. Three armed Rangers were with him as well as the pilot. The Sanctum team were on the way to Balmorra after a nice piece of intelligence reporting a prisoner transfer was due to take place. That, and a number of Sanctum Jedi had taken passge to the Sith world.

They were young, eager and out to save one of their own, but they never covered their tracks in leaving Voss. He had taken the scent and followed as Connor did.

"Captain, shields up, low level. We don't want to appear we are here for a battle do we."

Approaching the planet, he felt a horrid darkness surrounding it, and he leant forward to look out of the view-port, nodding slowly taking in the world that was opening up before them.

"Send an open transmission." He stared ahead, as if looking for the young Jedi and her captors. "Tell them the Silver Sanctum would like their Jedi back."

He was here, prepared, and ready to be the battering ram or the distraction for the others here to save one of their own.

SSC Mentions: [member="Zylah Dvale"] | [member="Máni"] | [member="Junko Ike"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Audren Sykes"] | [member="Zef Halo"] | [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] | [member="Jericho"] | [member="Cole Katarn"]
OS Mentions: [member="Lord Ajihad"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Gorteko Graye"] | [member="Belgerath"] | [member="Jack Mirrikh"] | [member="Krayzen Dratos"] | [member="Haytham Kaze"] | [member="Darth Ax'no"] | [member="Rapax"]

As the Anzati Powerhouse kept a respectable distance from [member="Rapax"], [member="Joza Perl"], and [member="Darth Ax'no"], being able to react to a specific attack from each individual, and a combined attack, the One Sith General was notified, his 360 degree vision offered my his armor allowed him to be aware of any attack from any fronts.

"My Lord, we have an open tranmission from the Silver Sanctum. From our encrypted database(reinforced by socketguards), we have been able to determine that it is [member="Connor Harrison"], a well respected Jedi Master from the Silver Sanctum."

Krayzen then thought about it for only a moment, the military veteran being able to quickly deduce various scenarios that would occur. One of them was that it would probably be a distraction, and there were probably Silver Sanctum units that were probably on it's way, including it's navy. The One Sith's Teta Class Independent Stations would notify the One Sith of any attack, or fleet that was not a friendly, it's sensor systems being on the look out as they were designed to be. Some independent stations also began to activate it's interdiction gravity wells, the redundant hypermatter generators being able to provide the energy. It was not an immediately fast process, but like in any battle, the generators would soon be activated, ready to conduct their prime function.

Krayzen then quickly responded.

"Order all units to be aware of any Silver Sanctum units, on the ground, and in the air. Make sure that our naval force, and the garrison force down here is especially mobilized. I expect there will most likely be a ground battle, and that this garrison will be the prime target. Immediately order all base defenses to begin being activated, and for the garrison to be mobolized." Krayzen stated.

A -somewhat- small fraction of the garrison's units that were always ready were deployed to various positions of the base, while other men prepared themselves for the incoming battle. Krayzen especially had a thrill, the Anzati wishing to face the Jedi Master, [member="Connor Harrison"] in battle, and test himself against a powerful opponent.

Let the games begin Jedi. Your move.

The Jedi would move alright, but there wouldn't be only one Grey Jedi involved. Grey Lunara, more commonly known to One Sith as K'sara Korr, the turncoat, would fly in from hyperspace in her ARC-170 starfighter. She would be giving Silver Sanctum Coalition an easier time to rescue [member="Joza Perl"]. Why wouldn't One Sith want to kill a traitor?

Grey would send a transmission to the outpost, a holotransmission. "My dear One Sith, I doubt you would forget your dear friend K'sara. Come get me, or have you all become a bunch of spineless weaklings?" Shill laughter would emit from her throat, of course all of SSC could hear the transmission too. The transmission ended, and she told her astromech to take her to the surface. Certainly, her presence would get a couple Sith wanting a promotion to come for her head.upon landing she jumped from the fighter and took a moment to stretch, then proceeded forth with her extensive arsenal of abilities. She may have been a knight, but her powers were off the charts. Black robes would flow behind her as they only accompanied the armor made by her Ranger Padawan with threads that didn't restrict force powers.

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

The SSC was not something he thought should be fought along side with as far as the Jedi Order was concerned, but he had to do what was right, what he believed was right at least. But he knew that the Sith would be there, and that the darksiders were what really mattered. Not the morals of some group with Silver Jedi, whatever they called themselves these days. He found himself within the city that held the large company that was uninteresting to him, but this didn't change the fact that a dark presence was nearby. On his speeder bike, Romeo moved out to the outskirts of the city where a field of nothingness. He pulled the speeder over, and hopped off, planting his feet firmly down while eyeing the field. This would be a good place.

Romeo sat down crossed legged as a soft breeze played with his hair and his eyes closed. Here, he focused on clearing his mind, preparing himself for what was to come. The small one removed the emotions that seemed to rage around inside him, they were things he did not understand as to why they were there. They made him feel hostile towards those who walked in the darkness, sometimes, this meant himself. A battle always seemed to be fought inside, neither side ever winning. When he awoke in the Jedi Order, he knew nothing but what he could bring back to memory, and these things seemed to just..be there in his head. Romeo didn't understand. He was even given weird looks too, which made him feel uneasy around the other padawans.

With only his lightsaber in hand, Romeo focused further on removing all emotion from himself, listening only to the force, and feeling all life around him. It was peaceful, but he could sense a storm was brewing with the uneasiness that was off to the side along with the peace.

“Thank you, Rapax,” said Darth Ax’no. He was her teacher once, and she’d always held a lot of respect for the Gurlanin sorcerer. The horned seer then turned to Joza and smirked, a flicker of sadness in her amber eyes.

“Why yes, I can honestly say that I’m going to miss having you around the Temple. You were a very willing disciple.” Of course, the Zeltron was anything but willing, but Ax’no had broken her body and spirit just the same. Still, there was a raw honesty to the Caprine’s words as though…

The appearance of Knight Dratos caught her by surprise. As he strode into the room, Darth Ax’no assessed the sinister black armor and unique lack of a Force signature on the Sith Officer. He did not get close to the three of them, but he did demand the prisoner. The Caprine’s brows furrowed, and she pulled out a device which resembled a remote control. Her claws drummed against it as she titled her head, her lip curling at the Dratos in a scowl. Fury began to rise inside her as though acidic bile at the back of her throat. She was a mere Inquisitor and while she reported to the Grand Inquisitor, the Sith Officer had pulled rank on her. For all intents and purposes, she was required by the sometimes labyrinthine power structure of the One Sith to release the Jedi to him.

Yet, the fact that the Silver Sanctum were close did not even register with Darth Ax’no. Her blinding rage over the fact that she would lose Joza at this very moment and not get to escort her lovely toy to Coruscant was palpable.

“No,” she snarled through gritted teeth. Clicking the remote control with the claw on her thumb, the Force suppression collar fell off of the Jedi Knight, landing on the floor with a clatter. “She is free to go.” Darth Ax’no’s yellow eyes glowed with a renewed fire.

“If I can’t have her, you can’t either, Dratos!” she howled. “And furthermore I hope you rot in the Void!"

With that, the Caprine mystic stamped her foot and sent a powerful Force Shockwave rippling across the room, cracking the concrete floor, rattling the security droids and causing some pieces of the ceiling to come tumbling down.

[member="Krayzen Dratos"] [member="Rapax"] [member="Joza Perl"]

"I thank you again for coming all this way for the meeting, Alkor." Phagyus bowed deeply and smiled up at Alkor. "If you had not, we may have folded on principle and done business with the Sith. Their fleet has caused several investors to withdraw their interests. I pray that you take some kind of action soon."

Alkor glanced skyward and narrowed his eyes. "Your time may come sooner than you thought, my old friend." He felt the powerful presence of hundreds as they came into his perception, and the Dark Jedi placed a hand to his temple. "Prepare for your move," he told the man. "Balmorra is... under attack."

"Are you certain?" Phaygus blinked. A woman no older than twenty hurried out, panting and gasping for air as she ran toward the two men. The Technarch's head snapped round.

"Master Phaygus," she managed, "Master Centaris-"

Alkor let his hand fall. His datapad blared loudly. "An attack force has appeared in orbit. I can feel them. The Sith are... uneasy."

Phaygus smiled. "Prepare the SD-10 Droids," he snapped, "we will aid the attacking force and shatter the Sith presence on our world."

"Now you're sounding more like a proper Dark Jedi," Alkor smirked. The tiny man grinned widely up at him in response.

"Did you bring the prototype with you?" Phaygus inquired. "I'd like to see you rack up a kill count with Balmorran tech, you know. It's good business for our shareholders to actively use our weapons."

"Yeah," Alkor muttered, "I've got it." As he walked from the compound, Alkor's cloak wisped in the wind and revealed the weapon mag-locked to a sling on his back. The Technarch of Balmorran Arms smiled gleefully.

"Use it well, young master," Phaygus bid him quietly.

As the company disappeared behind him, Alkor headed for the inner city. He needed to get the word out to several uninvolved parties on the world about the invasion force. While he did no necessarily fret about losses, Balmorran Arms could be held accountable if civilians were left undefended. Since they were deploying the SD-10 droids, that would be doubly true.

He looked for homes and small businesses that were open, and began to knock on doors and inform people about the coming conflict. There were words of thanks, but there were an equal number of curses. Alkor was altogether disinterested in any involvment in the actual battle, but he hoped the Sith would all find their way to hell.

This time, it was about acting as a company owner.

He finished with one side of the town and started toward the other just in time. The massive 3.8 meter, class 4 battledroids had already begun to mobilize. They were large enough to see down the lane, as tall as any of the small collection of homes. As they began to march, he glanced to the east.

"War brings with it dusk," he recited from the Book of the Damned, "but dawn always follows."

[member="Little Romeo Sin"]

Rapax

R
Rapax threw [member="Joza Perl"] one of his spare lightsabers and left his immortal armor in the locker near her he was wearing the Anti Force user armor that was recently developed and distributed by the OS which was good in this situation especially. However he was shocked abit by the power [member="Darth Ax'no"] unleashed in her fury. He braced him self to protect from the shockwave and readied for a reprisal from [member="Krayzen Dratos"] that was bound to come from this. He knew he was betraying the OS a life he only knew but it mattered little this was a long time coming and he accepted the outcome despite the consequences. He drew his dauntless blades and had them ready for use for blood will be shed today.

Chi-McBride-Oh-Hell-No.gif

[member="Darth Ax'no"]/[member="Joza Perl"]

Krayzen hated incompetence. While unlike Darth Vader, he would not force choke, or execute someone, there were times when he hated an opportunity that would give the One Sith an advantage just blow up like that; the Anzati would certainly be reporting this incident to [member="Isamu Baelor"], and maybe even the Grand Inquisitor himself. If the Inquisition was really about eliminating, and arresting heretics, and traitors, then [member="Darth Ax'no"] would be punished; even then however, Krayzen doubted they would listen to him. Thankfully, he had audio recordings, and the cameras all around the base, and in the room would help him(the cameras control room being reinforced with socket guards).

Krayzen was an experienced force user. Like he had done numerous times before, the Anzati was always prepared for a fight, whether it was between his fellow Sith who had a history of fights, and his enemies. Observing [member="Darth Ax'no"], the Anzati powerhouse, already hating the Inquisition, and knowing that a confrontation would occur(having had two confrontations already with Inquisitors) would have his defenses up, ready for an attack.

"What have you done?!" Krayzen yelled, his voice modulator activated so that [member="Joza Perl"] would not know his real voice.

The Anzat prepared to fight, when he was momentarily sent back, via a force shockwave by the powerful Zabraki Inquisitor. Krayzen as always used the classical tactic, tutaminis to observe the energy, as force shockwave was an energy based attack, and tutaminis was famous for absorbing energy. As he was thrown back, STF gel already beginning to protect him from kinetic impact, the Sith absorbed some of the attack, and immediately sent an attack, aimed at [member="Joza Perl"]. Krayzen was positioned in her left flank(as [member=Rapax] , and Darth Ax'no were right infront of him). The attack was sent at her center of midline-the horizontal, and vertical midpoint. If she had lightsabers, it would be difficult to defend herself considering that she would have to activate her lightsaber in an extremely quick fashion to block the lightning attack that was aimed at stunning the Jedi. Considering the fact that this attack had been given done when Darth Rapax had thrown his lightsabers, the chances of using her lightsabers that quickly was more powerful. If the powerful Zeltron Knight moved to the back, or to the front, it would also be difficult, as the attack having been sent at her center would most likely(from Krayzen's experience) hit a front part of her left side, or a back part of her left side. The attack had also been positioned in such a manner that it would be highly difficult to use tutaminis, an attack that required the usage of someone's hands from Krayzen's knowledge.

When Krayzen was pushed back, the Anzat prepared himself. There was an alarm next to him, and he immediately pressed it. While still preparing for a strike, and watching Rapax, Joza Perl, and Darth Ax'no, he sent a order via the comms.

"An order is to be made to arrest Darth Ax'no, and Darth Rapax. I repeat an order is to be made to arrest Darth Ax'no, and Darth Rapax."

The Anzati then prepared himself for any strike, extending his force sensory usage which was amplified by his highly developed Anzati sensory organs, the Sith Knight wanting to make sure he was perfectly ready for any attack.

Moving as quickly and quietly as the air, Aria slipped inside the base. She could hear all sorts of commotions, and hoped they weren't resolved before she had found [member="Joza Perl"]. She had joined the Silver Sanctum just after her enslavement, but she'd heard all about her and while it was hard to envision anybody less like herself, with the exception of the Sith she was about to fight, Aria was nothing if not loyal and Joza, a fellow Silver Jedi, was in need.

Once she was past the difficult bit, Aria whipped off the Sith robes - in seconds her alignment would be clear and they would be rather hard to fight in - and began to fight her way futher in. Seventeen years of combat training meant that she didn't have activate her lightsaber until she reached the right cell. She breathed deeply, prayed for the best, and entered.

It appeared that the Jedi was managing just fine without the Silver Sanctum - the Force suppression collar she'd been preparing to remove lay on the floor and she had a lightsaber in her hand.

"An order is to be made to arrest Darth Ax'no, and Darth Rapax. I repeat an order is to be made to arrest Darth Ax'no, and Darth Rapax."

Brilliant, she thought, that was two Sith who she wouldn't have to fight alongside the other Jedi arriving. However, the one giving the order would be attacking if no-one else did, and no Sith Lord was really one that she wanted to cross. Aria knew that she wasn't alone, but that didn't make it any less terrifying. However, it was a thumb rule of combat that if you appeared afraid, you would be easier to beat, and despite the fact that her heart was in her mouth - more precisely her lightsaber - she stood as calm and confident as the Sith facing her.

[member="Darth Ax'no"] - [member="Krayzen Dratos"] - [member="Joza Perl"] - [member="Rapax"]

[member="Krayzen Dratos"]/@Rapax/@Darth Ax'no/[member="Joza Perl"]

Infighting. That was an unmistakable sound. It was the last sound she had heard before turning coat. Even if it had been years. The sound of lightning, the crackling unmistakable. Memories of fighting [member="Lord Ajihad"], their first fight.. how she lost her mind and nearly lost her life when he countered her mix of Scream and Lightning. No more would she run from One Sith. It was time to make them run from her.

A master of infiltration, even when she announced herself, Grey made her way through the outpost. She'd follow the heat, the sounds, and eventually rescue an enemy, hopefully gaining an ally. As she neared the scene she would mask herself with Dark Rage, and begin poisoning her own body for her ability to approach with ease.

It hurt, she wanted to switch to the light variant that she created, but she had to persevere. Not only for Joza, but for her padawan, for the woman that helped her forget the pain of loving a taken man. Her eyes began to tint yellow again. It was time to let her training pay off even should she fall.

Damn kids these days...

You leave 'em for a few days and they end up as slaves...

Zef saw through his illuminator that the One Sith space forces were mobilizing to form a sort of traffic control just after his Aquila Starfighter had gone by unnoticed through the previously loose formation of the One Sith ships. The Mandalorian knew well about the NAP between the Mandalorians and the One Sith but this situation had nothing to do with that at all. It was an unlucky Sith that had happened to have caught Zef's daughter. And there ain't no one more desperate to save their daughter than a father who 'went for a pack of cigarettes' only to disappear for 24 years from his daughter's life.

The starfighter remained on its course gliding very low until Zef reached the designated spot. An 'abandoned' dock where local criminals used as a dock for their operations, it was well underground and looked as simply a large hole in the ground. Besides, the Sith seemed focused on whatever might be coming from the sky currently. Leaving from his ship with a jump and landing with a thud, a Bothan appeared out of nowhere to greet him.

"Long time no see, Halo."

"Same, Jreeks. Let's get down to business. Credits have already been transferred."

"Right." The Bothan nodded as he scanned through his datapad. "Let's head to the establishment first, we will talk on the way."

With a nod, Zef followed the information broker towards what seemed to be a defunct turbolift within the 'abandoned' dock but was actually working well.

"So. My birds are telling me there's a Jedi held within an One Sith Garrison a few miles away from here. Classical Garrison, tight patrols, reinforcements and big walls. Moreover-"

"Who is on your paycheck?" Zef spewed impatiently at the Bothan. He wasn't really keen on staying calm while all this was going on.

"A pair of walker drivers."

"And?"

"..."

"Additional sum transferred." The Mandalorian tapped on his helmet.

"Right. They will be starting their shift soon. I better let them know you're joining them and meet at a rendzevous point. Meanwhile, let's get a drink."

"A drink would be really nice." Zef confirmed as the turbolift doors opened once again to reveal a street that resembled those that housed establishments on Coronet City.

"You've got it quite Corellian here, Jreeks."

"Can't help it when half of your population are criminals, Halo." Jreeks snickered as he tapped a button to open the cantina's doors. A loud music welcomed the duo. "By the way, who's that Jedi?"

"No one."

SSC Mentions: [member="Zylah Dvale"] | [member="Máni"] | [member="Junko Ike"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Audren Sykes"] | [member="Zef Halo"] | [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] | [member="Jericho"] | [member="Cole Katarn"]
OS Mentions: [member="Lord Ajihad"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Gorteko Graye"] | [member="Belgerath"] | [member="Jack Mirrikh"] | [member="Krayzen Dratos"] | [member="Haytham Kaze"] | [member="Darth Ax'no"] | [member="Rapax"]

Joza tisked, clacking her teeth together in response to Ax’no’s words. Her mild form of Zeltron telepathy alerted her to the truth in the mystic’s words, but Joza would not accept it. Not when he own feelings about the situation swirled around in confusion. Still, the Knight was aware that the priestess could have treated her far, far worse.

Even if she didn’t have the Force, the appearance of an armored Sith caused her to feel a disturbance in the pit of her stomach. Once again, this was becoming all too real. She didn’t realize it, but with Ax’no she had some semblance of safety—the Caprine was careful in what happened to Joza. When the new arrival demanded that she be handed over, she almost wanted to beg Briga to allow her to stay—but it appeared that she wouldn’t have to.

The suppression collar fell from her neck, and the sensation of the Force came flooding back. She’d been allowed to use in certain situations under Briga’s strict supervision…but what was that she just said? She was free to go? Joza’s eyes flickered back and forth rapidly, figuring that this must surely be some type of trap. But Ax’no’s fury was real, and she could feel the priestess’ rage burn in the Force as she released a shockwave of energy.

As mentally beaten as she was, Joza had to gather herself quickly. Sensing the incoming attack, the pink Knight threw one hand outwards, a Force shield materializing in front of her to intercept the recycled shockwave. With her other hand, she lashed out to the side, grasping at the air and manipulating it to twine around her hand and arm, gathering strength. A quick spin of her body as the shield faded, and the Jedi’s air-shaped whip would snap across the room, heading for Krayzen’s midsection. The Zeltron had always been careful with her shaping in the past, walking the precarious line between light and dark. But in this moment, she had unknowingly slipped further into the dark side than she had anticipated.

“Ow!” The Jedi hissed as the spare saber Rapax had tossed to her struck her in the side of the head. She’d been so focused on the immediate threat and re-honing her senses that she didn’t have time to dodge the projectile. “Uh…thanks?” She glanced over to the mysterious man, her eyes catching the discarded armor. If she could manage without being attacked, Joza would head towards where the imperial armor sat and begin hastily dressing. The Sanctum is here! I can feel them. Her hands shook with both excitement and exhaustion. It had been a while since the Zeltron had been in a good fight thanks to her captivity.

[member="Krayzen Dratos"] [member="Rapax"] [member="Darth Ax'no"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom