Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Terminal Condition | SO Dominion of Terminus & Saijo

Objective: Autocrats Die an Autocrats Death
Dialogue Legend: <<Ghoul-Speak>> │ “Galactic Basic” │ <”ur-Kittât”>
Tags: Jaidha Yndrel Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Dyyr T'Pada Dyyr T'Pada

Charismatic.

Quintessa could not help but to find herself drawn in by the scion’s speech, her entranced cyan gaze widening as she absorbed his words of unity, violence, and strength. Indeed, it was a message she found accordance with, albeit to her own interpretation. The Sith were stronger together, forsaking selfish ambition in favor of united purpose behind a strong, enduring Sith’ari. Too much energy was wasted in the internecine conflicts, all to further the ambitions of various upstarts who might accomplish great things for a time, but eventually grew too big to support their own weight, before collapsing as soon as they had risen.

In her mind, that mythical figure of Sith legend already existed.

As Malum ignited his lightsaber to initiate the assault, Quintessa focused her emotions within her center of being, before letting the empowering energies of the dark side flow into her muscles, strengthening them to levels far beyond what they could ever reach via solely natural means. Then, with the speed of a bolt launched from a crossbow, the speedster launched herself out from the tall grasses and towards the fray, the wind howling in her wake. Before long, the tiny Acolyte was within range to strike back at the autocrat thugs. Launching one of her chakrams mid-stride, the deadly, circular implement arced wide in the manner of a toy disc, before coming back to decapitate one, two, then three soldiers in violent succession, leaving bleeding stumps where their heads had been moments before. Her second chakram was launched a split-second after the first, manifesting similarly destructive havoc across the autocrat lines as it ripped through a two-soldier team of heavy gunners, slashing off the top parts of their heads in a visceral display of shattered helmet plating, flying brain matter and crimson mist!

OBJECTIVE 2
Saijo Diplomacy
--------------------

Arrgata's BIO

CSD The Covetous was flying toward the Polis Massa for the usual every-6 months 'Fighter Training' through the asteroid field, when the alert arrived.
The cursed Terminus, probably learning of Sith battle at the Kathol Outback, thought they could use the situation to their advatange.
Sitting in a high chair, on the command bridge, with tip of her fingers placed on eachother, Arrgata Sentro closed her eyes to take a moment.

"Alright, first things first. We gotta contact Master and make sure he is alright. If he gives us an objective, great, if not we will hyper straight above the field of battle. And rain aerial bombardment on them." moments after she gave an order, her men hailed Omon Kaa / Darth Diem Omon Kaa / Darth Diem and tried to get the holo link with him. He replied.

The Sith was swinging his saber, repealing few bolts.. "YOU DARE..!?" then started repealing at least 7 of them, and the number was rising. Her master started to run backwards and found a safe spot behind a wall.
"
I guess they dare with purpose.. Nice to hear you Captain." before Arrgata could even answer him, or telling him she is happy for his safety, Omon gave strict instructions.. "Go to this coordinates of Saijo! There you will find gathered political elite of the sector. But more importantly of the planet as well. For the sector where the Academy is, controls the planet. You must convince them, that siding with us is their best.. no, ONLY option! Do it with carrot, but use the stick if yo.." link cut off. And fearing the worst for a second, Arrga shook her head in disbelief. But her brows went down, as the anger pushed the fear out.

My master WONT die! I know it. She thought with certainty, then stood up from her chair and yelled that they execute given command.
Crew started to enter the trajectory toward the coordinates, as Captain send the message to the marines to put together a commando team of 10 men. 2 of them snipers.
The Covetous disappeared in the circle of light speed.

The place over which they materialized, could be called a small mining city, at best. Thou that would be gracious, for it was more of a town then a city.
Placing her torso armor over her body, and her adjutant the shoulder covers, she chose to wear a skirt instead of pants, and her legs were visible above the knees, bade with finest black silk. It was strategical of course.
Once the armoring was done, she placed her beautiful CDEF in a holster on her hip, and com-called the hanger and the gun-battery stations..

"
I want you to aim all single cannons to their biggest and most important structures, as well as the place I will be in. Obviously do not fire, unless I give you a go ahead from the ground. Prepare all quad turbo lasers for potential attack of the Terminus ships.

Hanger, I want bombers followed with fighters to fly over the center of the town, as well as over my location on every 1 minute. We want to show the force, so don;t be stingy on neither. But do leave our best pilots on the ship, in case they gotta engage the enemy vessels!
" the 'Yes Captain!' ended that conversation. And Arrgo was traveling down in to the hanger, to meet her 10 commandos.

Waiting her in attention, marines saluted then started to follow behind a hip swaying captain. She smiled, while noticing at least 4 helmets are angled a bit down.
Guess that means I dressed nicely for this mission.. One of the troopers behind her gave her a holo-pad with information of their plan, and where will they be positioned. Her black polish nailed finger tapped over the 2 X's, asking if this is where the snipers will be. After affirmative answer, she ordered

"Do not fire, unless I press the button for the signal. We are here to sway them to our side, not kill them. But, if my little laser does ignite, whomever I pick.. I want him gone. Do your best to try and hit them so the blood doesn't end up all over me." she returned the pad, and took the laser from one of the troopers. As they all laughed softly, and answered "Yes Captain".

The shuttle slowed down above a building, letting off one sniper to jump out, then on another building the second one. Just few hundreds meter forward they circled around a building where Saijo district leaders were. And landed in front of it. 4 commandos jumped out first, then Arrga, as the rest of them created a human shield around her. Scanning the gathered crowd of people, who was booing and yelling.
It was't sure who are they yelling at, them or the people inside? One of the demonstrators went for Arrgo's shoulder, but the trooper caught his hand, and broke his wrist without much movement, thus making sure other didn't know that. While the man's scream got muffled by the overall shouting of the mass.

Arrgata pushed the heavy doors of the.. hotel? It was a pretty building, but she wasn't sure what was its purpose quite yet. In the grand lobby of it, few young man started to walk to welcome her, but skipped it once they saw marines not stopping.
One of the man just told her.. "4th floor madam. The entire floor is occupied by the representatives." ..she nod to the man, then took an elevator to the 4th.
Placing an ear bug she spoke softly, "S 1 and S 2, 4th floor, did you copy that?" on her question the 2 snipers replied with just a two beeps.

Ok, here we go.. she exited the lift and started walking over the marble with beautiful imagery of miners implanted in to the stone. Her stride was sure and gracious. But in truth, she suddenly did realize that this was her first mission of this type, and her heart started to beat faster.
Well shit.. pointing for the 4 troopers to stay outside, she continue in to the meeting room with the last 4.

Servants opened the doors, and the long table mixed with all type of races attacked her eye sight. She observed the room for a few seconds, noticing the few Terminus officials sitting at the center of it. Turned with their back to the wide and long windows.

"Gentleman! It is such a pretty day outside, and you sit up with curtains closed.. such wasteful life." she nodded to one of her marines to go and open them. Waiting to see will anyone object.
Taking a seat across the "enemies", she smiled nervously.. What am I doing!? I do hope a Sith will be entering this room any second now.

Clearing her throat, she spoke with voice of certainty and iron will. Despite her thoughts about this whole thing might not be so firm.
"
I am here in the name of The Sith Order, as I'm sure more of my colleagues will arrive soon. To ask good people of Saijo.. Gentleman, is this TRULY, the path you wish to take?" her security did rise up a bit after this, as she was reminded who does she indeed represent.
"
I look at you, and my soul is weeping. For after these.. mutineers are crushed, Sith will turn their rage on to the ones who betrayed them! Throughout all this time, the Order was here, for whatever you needed. A Sith does not forget his friend, and even more so his enemy."

She pulled a small pencil-like laser in to her hand, and leaned on to the chair. Waiting to hear they reply.

Last edited:

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Jaidha Yndrel Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Quintessa Quintessa
Terminal Conditions
il_fullxfull.2722238365_rxtq.jpg

Location: The Shales, within the Terminian confiscation compound
Objective: I, Autocrats Die an Autocrat's Death
Accompaniment: 12 Neophytes of the Shales
Equipment: SI-HB-2 Power Mace, HG-88 Hand Cannon
370d9lz.png
Dyyr had never thought much of droids, preferring sentient soldiers to machines. These war droids, however, were a force to be reckoned with. Thick armor and dedicated blaster arms made them powerful enemies. If they wanted to make The War Hawk their prisoner, they would have to bring down the droids without being detected. That meant no mistakes.

Patrolling outside a tent, two of the droids detected a crash from behind a mound of crates. They moved to investigate the noise and saw that one of the stacks had toppled over. Before they could calculate the dilemma of cleaning the mess themselves, or finding some sentient to do it, the trap was sprung.

Dyyr brought his mace down on the first, crushing its head into its torso. The second had its legs swept by Unaar, falling on its face. Kraz proceeded to leap on its back and dig her claws into the vital circuits on its neck, tearing them. Unfortunately, there was a soldier squatting in the fallen crates, having been standing near them when they had mysteriously toppled. Watching the simultaneous destruction of the droids, he stood and raised his blaster carbine, but Ganeck was already on him. In one fluid motion, he appeared from behind the soldier, plunging his war blade through the man, and embedded it into the boxes next to him.

The young Neophyte gave the Trandoshan a satisfied smirk and tugged at his war blade. It was wedged into the crates, so he found himself throwing all of his body weight into its recovery to no avail. Soon, he was grunting in frustration. Chago, the Weequay, appeared to help. They pulled together for a moment before Kraz’s hand brushed them both aside, grabbed the hilt, and yanked the sword free. She handed the blade to Ganeck, her face deadpan.

While the Neophytes regrouped, Dyyr looked down the hill toward the sound of battle. He could see a group of Sith fighting in the camp below them. He saw a storm of lighting coming from a man bearing down on the entrenched gunners. The frontal assault was moving quickly, rapidly decapitating its opposition. Secondarily, he also had a view of a second group, illuminated by their scarlet blades, making an even quicker advance from the flank. He hadn’t realized so many had gathered to attack.

With such an onslaught of foes, the Hawk and his men would be distracted and disoriented. Now was the time to move. Perhaps they no longer needed a prisoner. Dyyr spotted the War Hawk’s banner flying from a nearby tent. He didn’t know what a hawk was, but from the decal on the banner, it seemed to be an avian species on Terminus. That tent had to be the command center. He turned to the Neophytes gathering behind him.

“Wait here. Listen for my signal.”

Creeping forward, encountering no resistance, he approached the tent. Reaching the wall, he listened. Something stirred inside. There was a droid, perhaps two, in the tent. Guards for the War Hawk? His blow would have to be decisive. Bearing his free claws and steeling himself, he tore through the tent fabric and into the space behind. He pummelled the droid nearest to him and, with his view unobstructed, made a worrying discovery. The War Hawk was not there. He must have gone to meet the Sith advance. More worryingly, however, instead of one other droid in the tent, Dyyr found himself facing six.

Feth.”

Dyyr T'Pada Dyyr T'Pada Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Jaidha Yndrel Quintessa Quintessa
THE SITH ORDER
Dominion of Saijo and Terminus: Terminal Condition
Objective I: Rule Absolutely,
Die Absolutely
Saijo-Cover.jpg

"General! You should come see this!"

With an expensive blaster pistol in one hand, the general swaggered from his command tent to the place where his lieutenants were gathered. Their faces were perplexed, worried. Weak. Two droids were holding a young woman in their iron grip. Togruta. She wore black peasant clothes, and her feet were bare. There was fear in her eyes, hidden behind anger.

The massive quarren lowered his squid-like face to peer directly into those lying eyes. His face betrayed none of his smug satisfaction. "Tell me, child. What did you hope to gain, trespassing in my camp? Do you serve the religious zealots I've come to suppress?"

A smirk, and she spat in his face. "War-Hawk? Really? Why not War-Fish? Or even War-hhhrkk."

Her taunting died when an over-long cybernetic tentacle shot from the scarred quarren's face to lash about her neck. The whirring grip cut off her air as the War-Hawk tapped her chest with the barrel of his blaster. "Defiance will earn you only death." Face so close to hers, he glibly watched her struggle without air.

And then one of his fightercraft came barreling out of the sky in a trail of smoke. The War-Hawk watched it fall in disbelief, releasing the Sith intruder to turn on his assistants. "You said air support had engaged one fighter!" There was an explosion as the ship crashed just outside the occupied zone. What, had his pilots come up against some prodigious ace dogfighter?

"N-No, sir. One target. Reports said a woman... or a monster? She's... annihilated our air support. No wings have reported in for at least 10 minutes now."

Battle droids began running across the camp then, barreling past holding pens of captured Sith and crates of confiscated supplies.
["Intruder alert. Multiple armed attackers."]

The War-Hawk only scoffed. "Then they've chosen oblivion. Alert our orbiting support cruisers, tell them to open fire-" "Sir!" A heavy-set officer rushed in a panic from the coms station. "All frequencies are being jammed! All transmissions are down! It's... it's that storm!"

And as the assault on the War-Hawk's camp began, General Utner gazed up at the mountains that towered over the valley, and saw a spiraling black cloud growing in size, filling the sky, and reaching down to swallow the assembled forces in darkness. That was certainly no storm.

With a growl, he shot the captured Sith neophyte in the face far more times than it actually took to kill her. When he'd finished, the quarren began to howl in garbled rage at his men and droids. "Defensive positions! Counterattack! And where are the kriffing mystics I paid for?!"

zOIcum2.png

Last edited:

Far outside the Terminus System...​
Aboard the Acerbitas​
"My lord, he has arrived."​
Empyrean motioned for them to enter. Led by First Legion troopers, the soldiers walked a set path towards the obsidian throne of the Dark Lord. His corpse sat upon it still, unnaturally so as the Sith pureblood entered his domain. Words spoke from its dead lips, a voice that reminded him how nonsensical mortality was to a Sith of great power.​
"Rayden Helonus. Once your people were common among the Sith - but the Jedi genocide of Korriban did away with that. It is good to see strong lines still remain.", he offered as his hand helped adjust him in the throne.​
"It is good for you to come to me. The Eternals need strength, strength I intend to nurture early. Tell me of your history - I would hear of it from your own lips."​

Objective 1: Autocrats Die an Autocrats Death

Another craft was destroyed over ahead, its debris falling ungracefully to land back upon the grassy plains of the planet below. Upon that planet, a battle raged. His hand reached out, the Force grasping out to reach some nameless foe, masked with a helm, pulling him towards him, and impaling him upon his blade. Another fool killed, perhaps he had a family, wife, and kids, perhaps he had hoped to see them again. But as Malum marched forth, and slashed another helmeted fool, their gasp to be their last breath and words, Malum could not find himself caring.

Let him make widows and orphans of them all.

To one who fired their blaster, the bolt would find itself impaled to their chest. To the one who dared charge him, thinking they could end this assault with a single swing of their weapon.

They found themselves of ash, screaming wordlessly as they fell to the dirt. Ablaze.

Surrounding him stood corpses, friend and foe alike.

He had learned one thing.

War was no song.

To think in the past, this was perhaps more brutal. Nowadays, a blaster bolt was mostly able to kill in one shot, there were mostly no sharp weapons to lead to maimings. Still, looking about, seeing sharp gasps, seeing pained graspings on dirt, seeing pained moaning holding some wound. But more than that, there were the silent corpses, the still bodies, the dead ones.

Was it any better that they were mostly of the enemy?

"Execute the injured and captured, bring our wounded back to the Palace." He said emotionlessly, looking away towards the centre of the enemy camp, as sabers met their marks on those begging for mercy. It was crass perhaps, and would definitely reduce chances of further enemies surrendering, but disregarding any matter of deserving mercy, he was not about to keep a hostile enemy force at his back, disarmed or not. The corpses could be recovered at a later date, he would make certain his allies be given the burials they deserved, and his foes would be lucky to receive a ditch. A war started for one man's vanity, had given consequences for so many that were not that man.

His eyes sharpened, that would end now.

Yet had it not been the same for all of their history? Of all Sith Empires? Of whatever they told themselves, deluded themselves of the supreme victory of Bogan of those of Ashla, it had all been for vanity. Naga Sadow, Exar Kun, Revan, Malak, Tenebrae, Malgus, Ruin, Sidious, Caedus, and Krayt, vanity of vanities; all was vanity. They had done it for themselves, for their own goals of supremacy and strength. It seemed even still that such was not away from even their most recent past... Carnifex.

Did it hold only to those who were Emperors? Likely not, did Empyrean or even his own Mistress fall for such spells?

It was not his place to say, yet he thought of it more and more.

"Continue the attack, be fierce, be firm. The net has been cast, let them be caught." Jaidha's and Tyro T'Pada's attacks were hopefully as successful as theirs. Encirclement of a force by a smaller force was a risky venture, one which had rarely been tried, but even more, rarely succeeded. But if they could manage it, they would have the entire opposition force eliminated here and now, no escaped detachments that could continue this fight, and more importantly.

No escape for the Warhawk.

His eyes drifted to the short speedster, he had made out her form throughout the battle, well, as much of her form as he could have, the title of speedster was perhaps a disservice to how fast she could move, and indeed, such a talent would be very important in what would come next.

"Quintessa, I need you to move into the centre of the camp, find the Warhawk's tent and capture him. Once we reveal he is in our custody, his forces will surrender," It did sting, a little bit, that he would not bring the man to justice himself, but such was the perils of command, as much as he wished to march on the tent himself, he had placed himself into a position where those around him looked to him for direction. Such a thing a few short days ago would have filled him with absolute dread, had his gloves fill with sweat, had his brow dripping. He would joke that he should do this more often, but a grim laugh would answer that, this had been a fiasco all to itself. Would be interesting to tell his sisters and parents about certainly, "If you must, kill him and we will then decide if we continue this or withdraw." He saw annoyed glances at that, but he would keep to his guns, they had the element of surprise right now, but every second that advantage would weaken, and then overcome, their objective was the Warhawk, not winning this battle.

He then turned away from her, confident that she would succeed in her task, he would need to ask her to join their mission to Dromund Kaas... if both of them survived that was. His gloved hand, wiped a bead of sweat from his brow as his attention turned to the interior ring of defenses. They were shoddily done, but it was better than the non-existent exterior. Either arrogance or lack of time had kept proper defenses very bare. Yet looking on, Malum found dread in seeing sandbags, alongside deploying cannons and heavy repeating blasters.

"Prepare yourselves."

He said simply to those assembled, raising the lightsaber above to all to see, before charging forth once again. Idly noting the darkening mist beginning to cover the battlefield. He would have put more thought into it, if not for the constant repetition of deflecting bolts, the use of force pull and lightning to both impale and electrify opposition, and then of course the swinging of his blade to end far too many lives. His legs moved faster than they had ever, and with his heart beating through his ears, he was not surprised he could not feel tired... could not feel much of anything really, just the music of war.

Why did he find himself enjoying it?

Over to the distance, he saw a Quarren directing the section of battle, the squid-faced man was seemingly some officer of the Warhawk. Looking about himself, more corpses, droids, and biotics alike. His breathing softened, as he lost count of those on his side were lost. His responsibility, his charges.

He could not save them all.

Pain, suffering, hate, anger, agony. Consume Essence did not discriminate on whose emotions strengthened him. Hatred, flowed out of him in waves, all targeted toward one man.

A man who likely was nothing more than a pawn of the Warhawk.

A lightning storm erupted out of his fingers, pointed towards the Quarren officer.

Let him suffer, let him burn, let him feel the pain of all those that the Warhawk had murdered today.

That was justice.

Quintessa Quintessa Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Jaidha Yndrel Dyyr T'Pada Dyyr T'Pada Venn Kolis Venn Kolis

Last edited:

A P P R E N T I C E
TAGS - Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean
LOCATION - Acerbitas
370d9lz.png

To be in the presence of such power was, for the youthful pureblood, an incredibly rare event. Of course, the sheer presence of the Dead God in the Force was something worth marveling at, that could easily overwhelm the uninitiated. Even now Rayden could feel the Dark Side ebb and flow, like being waist-deep in a strong tide.

It reminded him of home, of his childhood on Dromund Kaas, of his plentiful visits to Korriban.

He had not been given such a gracious opportunity to squander it with sentiment, however. Both Korriban and Dromund Kaas would belong to the Sith, once more, such was their way. The Light could never maintain it's grip on something that opposed it so naturally.

Rayden gazed upon Darth Empyrean with nothing short of near-total reverence, swiftly but graciously dropping himself to one knee, hands crossing over each other on his bent joint as he bowed his head respectfully, his robes pooling like water around him.

It was only when the Dark Lord addressed him that the young Knight dared raise his head once more, vibrant amber-eyes reflecting his useful vigour as they fearlessly met his superior's. "Most certainly, my Lord. My people are accustomed to such unjust violence, it is not the first time in our history that our home planet has been invaded and purged by despot crusaders." he said with a mournful tone. The Sith Purebloods were a prideful people, and there was little that pained him more than to be barred from his ancestral home.

"We are a strong people, however. We are warriors. One day, we will reclaim our home." he added, a spark of certain defiance in his tone, before pausing. Considering his words a moment, he thought of how best to continue, of where to start. Though his life was comparatively short, it was still... complex.

Drawing a silent breath through his nostrils, he began; "My lord, I am the only son of a proud lineage. My mother was a gifted sorceress, a Darth of her own making, who can trace her lineage back millennia, to the time of the first Great Hyperspace War. My father was the lesser of the pair, less gifted with the Force, but far more politically minded."

Rayden paused a moment, before continuing. "While he is also of the Pureblood, he can trace his own lineage as far back as the legendary Darth Jadus."

"I myself was born and raised, primarily, on Dromund Kaas. My father took care of a great deal of my early training, my mother frequently journeyed with me to Korriban. I underwent a great deal of my Acolyte training at the Academy on Dromund Kaas."
he stated, with a tone that indicated it to be a closing statement.

"
That is my history, my Lord, as best as I can give it. Unless you wish for me to elaborate on any aspects I may have overlooked?" the Knight queried, eyes still directed upon the Dark Lord.

Tags: Jaidha Yndrel Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Venn Kolis Venn Kolis Dyyr T'Pada Dyyr T'Pada

Taking advantage of the foggy chaos that was the nature of war, Quintessa raced through the autocrat soldiers in a streak of motion, her chakrams a whistle on the wind as they dealt out death and punishment in equal, merciless measure. A squad of autocrat soldiers attempting to initiate a counterattack was thrown into disarray as a chakram decapitated their leader, the man’s head landing on a nearby rock with a sickening thud as his subordinates looked on, shock laid bare across their features. Another chakram came whizzing in with the speed of a bullet, decapitating a second, then a third, but the fourth man Quintessa had lined up for the kill had the awareness to duck. It was him that brought the remaining seven soldiers out of their shock, shouting out orders as Quintessa raced off into the bushes, just before their blaster fire peppered her position.

All the while, the remaining seven soldiers began to spread out, keeping themselves out of enfilade while staying close enough that one man could still communicate with the others.

Unfortunately, against a speedster, their tactics amounted to only a mild inconvenience.

With the speed of a bolt launched from a crossbow, Quintessa ran one way, then another, darting around and through the squad in a blur of motion over the course of a few chaotic seconds. In doing so, the speedster intentionally ran in such a way as to kick up large plumes of dust and dirt, rendering the soldiers blind in the dark.

Then, the killing resumed.

A gauntlet-mounted vibroblade tore through the throat of a soldier, causing the man to choke on his own blood as he gripped his neck in a futile attempt to stifle the bleeding. A flying kick delivered with violent, nigh-imperceptible speed slammed into the chest of another, shattering the man’s ribs and turning his internal organs to jelly from the kinetic force, before triggering a bout of ugly, hacking coughs as blood spilled out uncontrollably from his mouth. A whistling chakram took off the legs of two men who had moved towards the direction of the sickly noises. The remaining three soldiers were paralyzed by indecision as their comrades' screams sounded out in the dust, along with the periodic whooshes of disturbed air as the speedster dashed in their midst.

Suddenly, there came a sharp click, followed by a high-pitched whine. Not a moment later, a resounding blast split the air as the remaining soldiers were consumed in a fiery particle explosion that turned the immediate area into a charred space.

Kainate_Header.png
Upon finding her way back to Malum, Quintessa took off her helmet and wiped the sweat that had formed across her brow from the exertion of the battle. She watched as the other Acolytes and Neophytes set about executing captives and tending to the wounded. All the while, the Marr scion shouted orders to those assembled, which the speedster initially drowned out, until her ears perked up upon hearing her name.

"Quintessa, I need you to move into the centre of the camp, find the Warhawk's tent and capture him. Once we reveal he is in our custody, his forces will surrender,"

“It’s a fight to the death now.” Quintessa said as she gestured towards the rows of prisoners being lined up for execution. “We have them surrounded, but I don’t anticipate any kind of surrender, if this is what we're offering them.” She added, before injecting herself with a dose of a Force energy-restoring cocktail.

“But I’ll try to find him. Maybe bring him back alive, if I do.” She finished.

Then, in a plume of dust, the speedster raced off towards the center of the camp.

Last edited:

Location: The Shales, within the Terminian confiscation compound
Objective: I, Autocrats Die an Autocrat's Death
Accompaniment: 12 Neophytes of the Shales
Equipment: SI-HB-2 Power Mace, HG-88 Hand Cannon
370d9lz.png
“Wait, what signal are we even-”

All eleven of his fellow Neophytes pressed their fingers to their mouths and hissed at him. Ganeck was having a rough afternoon. Now he was about to lose it. The Aeravalin had said to wait for a signal, but he hadn’t said what it would be. Their moment of triumph could arrive any second! Was he just trying to keep them out of the way while he killed the filthy occupier himself? He wasn’t leaving them out of the fight, was he? They wouldn’t want to miss out on-

The 12 Neophytes, crouched huddled in the rain, suddenly felt their blood begin to boil. Eyes widened, hearts raced, muscles bulged, fangs bared. Each Neophyte felt a drumming rage without a voice gnashing at their minds.

“Kill them.”

The battle droids in the tent, in driving off the sudden intruder, only really succeeded in destroying the back wall and disintegrating the central command table. The droids were just beginning to pursue him when, as if the tent needed more abuse, a dozen more tore through the left wall, blindsiding the droids with furious abandon.

Dyyr slunk back into the tent, nursing a few blasts to the ribs. He found his young assailants panting over the wrecked droids. Kraz and a few others were crouched near Unaar, who had caught a blaster bolt of his own from the last droid standing.

“Where is he!” cried Ganeck, who was still frenzied. “That coward isn’t here!”

“Get him up” Dyyr muttered looking at Unaar. “With me.”

At the mouth of the command tent, Dyyr could see the battle had lulled. The Sith down below had paused to regroup, but he could see a formation of Terminian battle droids marching deeper into the camp. One Acolyte leapt up as he approached, lightning streaking from his hand towards the advancing droids. Though the blast was impressive, effect was anticlimactic. A figure jumped out of the crowd and caught the lightning in their hand. Shocked, Dyyr strained his eyes to better see the spectacle, and realized that, had the bolt flown uninterrupted, it would have vaporized a large figure, now cowering behind the cloaked mystic. The fear in the Quarren was obvious from his stance. It was him.

“Ready yourselves. We join the battle now.” He glanced back at Kraz, who was holding Unaar up. “Leave the weak behind.”

If the War Hawk was to fall, they would have to test their skill against those guardians. As if the crowd of droids wasn’t enough. The autocrat was prepared, that had to be conceded. Though he preferred to fight alone, he was grateful for the Sith at his back. He couldn’t guarantee their survival, but if he needed to, they were already dead. It was time to discover whether that would be the case.

As the Neophytes prepared to charge, the sky began to glow. The downpour of rain had increased to a torrent, but now, the weather brought its true wrath to bare against the Terminian defilers. Normally, fire raining from the sky would have put the Tyro off. But on Saijo? Under the shadow of the Palace of Silver Rain? Dyyr didn’t even flinch at the thunderous voice from the tempest. He just looked up and rolled his eyes.

“Took you long enough.”

Dyyr T'Pada Dyyr T'Pada Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Jaidha Yndrel Quintessa Quintessa
THE SITH ORDER
Dominion of Saijo and Terminus: Terminal Condition
Objective I: Rule Absolutely,
Die Absolutely
Saijo-Cover.jpg

Utner moved from cover to cover at a slow walk, firing his blaster occasionally. He took his time before taking each shot, sure that every pull of his trigger would kill, incapacitate, maim. The War Hawk was not a foot soldier, his job wasn‘t to blaze away on the front line. He would direct the conflict from the rear, and strike from on high as he saw fit. He would seize victory, he would crush resistance, he would be fried by a storm of light too fast to follow-!

General Utner hardly had time to flinch back from Malum’s sorcery, before he was conscious of a woman standing between himself and the Sith. She wore drab robes of mustard and grey, and carried a strange staff of blued metal. His savior wore a deep hood, and a simple cloth bandage over her eyes. Her staff seemed to direct the terrible lightning down into the ground, nullifying its awful potency.

Shaking a bit, Utner heaved a breath, thinking of the attack that would’ve reduced him to dust. He stared with hate at his attempted killer, seething further at his apparent youth. “About time you arrived, Mystic. Honestly, I expected more vigilance. Clean this up.”

The woman said nothing in response, only readied her staff to bear the brunt of the angry Sith offensive. More hooded Mystics stepped forward to her side. A dozen? More? They too sported hoods and blindfolds, their staves and rods of heavy cobalt alloy.

And as the strange Force users leapt through the rain into battle against the largely unorganized Sith resistance, the dark storm clouds overhead began to oppress the melee. Flames fell from the sky to smash the Autocrats’ battle droids to pieces, and a deafening voice rumbled from above:

“This is my mountain. Our home.”

zOIcum2.png

"No.", he dismissed with authority.​
"Darth Janus was radical for his time, but true in his sentiment. He did not let the corruption of his era pull away from his mind. Were it in my power, I would have him sanctified in the Eternal Pantheon. I expect great things from you, Rayden."​
He motioned for another to bring something in - a box of black marble carried by a singular Sith servant. It's gold accents and edges signified its importance, and a glowing runic symbol of the Eternal's lay in its center. The man kneeled before Rayden, and opened it with much flair. Inside were the encryption key for a starship - essentially the key to something in one of the hangers.​
"Within is the key to a 'Hypnos' Sith Infiltrator. I am offering you this as a starting point in your journey, and in time I hope your loyalty. The Sith are on the precipice of a new era, and we need able and young minds like yours to ensure we do not squander it. Consider this, and work as I decree - and you shall accomplish great things."​
"Does this gift suit you, Rayden?"​

A P P R E N T I C E
LOCATION - Acerbitas
370d9lz.png

Rising from his knee, the Apprentice clasped his hands behind his back. His grim, scarred, countenance gazing ever upwards, basking in every word spoken by the Dark Lord. Though he did not show it, it was oddly glorifying to hear praise for his presumably long-dead ancestor. Or perhaps it was the notion that such greatness was well within his reach; was his birthright, even.

While it was true that nobody ever truly knew their fate, especially when summoned by a Dark Lord of the Sith, one of the Triumvir, Rayden still found himself especially surprised when the servant knelt before him. Of course, he knew the practice and was accustomed to servants in his family's compounds on Dromund Kaas, Korriban and, practically, wherever they went; he just wasn't quite influential and powerful enough to be knelt to. He was not, after all a Lord.

As the key was presented to him, the Apprentice felt his eyes fall down to it. Reaching out, he took it from the case and held it in his hands, examining it as his lips parted in awe. For a moment, the corners of his lips even peaked upwards into a smile. Such emotions were swiftly cast from his visage, however.

Turning his gaze back towards his liege-lord, he bent himself at the hip, bowing. "My lord, I am indebted by such a generous gift. I assure you, it will not be wasted upon me. My allegiance lies with the Eternalists, but my loyalty is yours." he said, careful not to overindulge in reverence and gratitude.

Even Sith could be sickened by groveling, and it was not truly his place. After all, worship was the place of the non-Sith.

"Indeed, my lord, it suits me well. I am yours to call upon, should your interests require an arbitrator."

"In fact I do.", Empyrean said.​
"Use what I have given you, rendevouz with my apprentice Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn - convince the nobility of Eliad that I am their true lord. It will be your first test. Many sith worry solely about physicality and martial prowess, but I find the most dangerous Sith are the ones who know how to shape words like sword. Go, Rayden, do my bidding."​
"When you return, we will speak further on what it means to be an eternalist, and my gifts that come with such."​

A P P R E N T I C E
LOCATION - Acerbitas
370d9lz.png

"As you will it, so it shall be done, my lord." Rayden said with a dose of finality, as if it he had already completed his task, bowing to the Dark Lord once more before rising to take his leave. "To work towards a greater future for all Sith, for the whole of the Galaxy, is it's own reward, my lord." he added, his tone never straying closer to ingratiating than it did genuity.

Turning on his heel, the Knight-Apprentice's robes swirled around his feet like clouds around a tornado; marching from the Dark Lord's chambers with directive and purpose. He set his eyes forward, his determined march carrying him down the halls of the Acerbitas till he found an Imperial Officer of sufficiently low rank to order around.

It was not a half-hour later that the Knight-Apprentice was aboard his new Sith Infiltrator. Once had he been properly introduced to his crew, he retired to his personal chambers and assumed a meditative pose on the bed whilst the crew set about lifting-off and setting course for the planet of Eliad to see to his new Lord's bidding.

Objective: 1
Gear: Staff of the Damned / Talisman of the Witch / Magical Gems / Bow of Immolation / Hilt
Familiar: Archimedes
Tags:​

"And....you are quite sure in your truthful tongue? Lying to me isn't just boring, tedious, and time wasteful....concepts I find borderline immoral. And....if you allow me to be so bold as to remind you...," I said waving my gruesome arms in the direction behind me, where several tongueless corpses laid piled comically against a blood stained wall. And for effect, I politely flashed my fangs. This demonstration was not intended to institute a mirage of fear in my subject, but to ensure him regardless of his verbal output, his tongue would become mine. I do despise liars, thieves, and wasters of my time. All equally deserve nothing more than a slip of the fangs. "....are quite sure in the honesty of your testimony?"

My self-imposed Father had taught me many tricks and techniques regarding, uhm, interrogations. When I was younger, pfft, I thought his Dark Lordship was simply trying to rid himself of boredom via by dragging me down into his clandestine madness. Well, I'm grateful his boredom planted the seeds of 'pay attention girl!' into my mind, where that one particular lesson rooted, blossomed, and bore fruits of tasty mental acceptance. I hated that man, the one so called Father, but in his corpse-like defense, he did set me astray down the darker path he once envisioned I would walk. And Mother, adopted as well, did her best to befall me her dirty little secrets about life. Am I sad they died, no. I'm sure I would have killed and ate them at one point. But, alas, I regret they were a major role in allowing me to discover myself. Oh, my victim.

Grabbing him by the yellow stained collar, a product of sweating bullets by fear, and retching from the smell radiating from his backside region, I stared directly into the future corpse's eyes. Some people, not me, believe the eyes tell the truth; or betray the owners if you stare directly into them. Me, I stare into the eyes of my victims because I'm vain; and adore seeing myself in the mirrors they call peepers. But for my victim, I sensed he was truthful enough that he shall keep his tongue...now as a monster of perplexed thinking, I took his soul. And his blood, like a hot liquid culling the coldness of death, swirled down my throat. Unfortunately, death as so far removed me from such a taint of warmness; but I'll take it.

Tags: Jaidha Yndrel Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Venn Kolis Venn Kolis Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Dyyr T'Pada Dyyr T'Pada

It didn’t take long for Quintessa to run into one of the Warhawk’s hired lightsabers.

“Mercenaries.” The speedster said as her cyan gaze took in the robe-clad Dark Jedi standing before her. “Giving so much, for so little.” She mocked. In turn, the Dark Jedi answered with only a grunt as a pair of lightsaber hilts snapped into his hands, suddenly igniting to manifest white blades. Then, he sprang into movement—a blur of motion to almost anyone else, but Quintessa could perceive him as easily as she blinked. Throwing herself into a flying lateral somersault to evade her opponent’s incoming flurry of attacks, as soon as she landed one of her chakrams flew forth from her hand, set on a path towards the Dark Jedi’s neck. Her opponent managed to bat the bladed disc way, but Quintessa followed less than a heartbeat after it, her gauntlet-mounted vibroblades slashing low to take out the mercenary’s legs.

The blades ripped through one of the Dark Jedi’s greaves, sending broken shards of Duraplast flying as the edges made impact, but they failed to harm flesh. Grunting in rage, the Dark Jedi parried a few more of the speedster’s blows in a dance of sparks and motion flashes as his lightsabers clashed against Quintessa’s vibroblades. Growing frustrated, he moved to kick Quintessa out from under his guard, but the tiny Asa’nyx had seen a similar move twice before and this time, she was ready for it.

Sidestepping just past her opponent’s kick, with a burst of Force-enhanced speed Quintessa spun towards the Dark Jedi’s planted leg, before cutting it open at the back of his knee and causing her opponent to let out a sharp grunt as the tendons and ligaments in that region were suddenly severed.

From there, the Dark Jedi could only offer a token resistance before Quintessa leapt onto his shoulders and buried one of her vibroblades into the back of his skull, killing him instantly.

Jaidha Yndrel

J
As the Neophytes tightened the noose around the Warhawk's central command tent, Jaidha and the reinforcing knights were able to deliver a swift and decisive blow to the side of the enemy ranks, drawing near enough to the enemy lines that the first layer of defenses barely had time to fire before the Sith were upon them. Jaidha practically danced through the uncoordinated guards, leaving a trail of searing slashes and silenced screams in her wake as she darted from guard to guard. There was little glory or honor in slaughtering terrified vermin in droves, but if the those vermin stood between you and the real prize, then the ugly work just had to be done.

Of course, if there were rogue Jedi between you and your prize, then that made for much better sport.

"I'm going to clear a path through to the Warhawk, the rest of you take out the heavy weapons!" Jaidha trusted the knights to be able to operate without her constant supervision, and that if they couldn't they deserved anything that happened to them. She refused to allow a politician of Terminus to slip through her fingers when she was this close, and her skills as a saber duelist were better suited to rending dark Jedi than common thugs.

As the Knights carved their way closer to the growing line of ordnance forming between the frontal Neophytes and the Warhawk, marching over dead and wounded soldiers, Jaidha turned her attention to the central tent and drew the Force inward. She felt the cold hatred and resentment slowly building within her, spreading outward from her core through her arms and legs, invigorating them with supernatural power.

She launched herself forward with almost ballistic force, aiming directly for the command tent and the slowly forming line of rogue Jedi, but was surprised to find a somewhat colorfully dressed woman already dueling with one of the mercenaries and winning decisively, if a little sloppily. But Jaidha had no time to critique the footwork of her fellow Sith with a rogue Jedi and his double-bladed saber baring down on her.

He threw himself into a flurry of wild back-and-forth strokes, attempting to push Jaidha back, a technique so basic and telegraphed she felt personally insulted by it. Rather than relent, she advanced into his strikes, using her twin blades to block the strokes as the effecting range of his cumbersome weapon rapidly disappeared between them.

By the time the rogue realized he'd overstepped, it was too late, as Jaidha was close enough to catch both of his blades with both of her own before sliding her leg between his and tripping him onto his back. The man barely had time to get his bearings before Jaidha drove her blade into his heart for the coup de grâce.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Quintessa Quintessa Dyyr T'Pada Dyyr T'Pada Venn Kolis Venn Kolis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom