Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Temple of Javarr

Status
Not open for further replies.
i9oWJKu.png

757397c1dff7573083b45f9819372db8.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Landmark Name: Forge of Javarr
  • Classification:
    • Temple
    • Alpine
  • Location: Kestri | Cin'ciri mountain range, between Tor Valum and the White Scar Post
  • Affiliation:
  • Size: Large
  • Population: Insignificant
  • Demographics:
    • Non-Sentient Wildlife from the surrounding area.
    • Anyone here to learn forge work or to use the Forges (temporary)
  • Accessibility: It is mostly hidden by camouflage, blending into the snowy mountains around it. The entrance is up a mountain peak, making it very difficult, if not impossible, to reach by foot. It is relatively easy to reach by airship, depending on the weather.
  • Description: It is a large, worn temple carved into and built on top of a mountain peak covered in snow.
POINTS OF INTEREST
  • Front Courtyard: Approximately 125 by 550 meters, the Front Courtyard serves as an entrance for receiving visitors and starships.
  • Entrance Chamber: A large chamber decorated with old Kyron sigils and runes, with newer banners proudly displaying the clans that had someone registered as a Forgemaster. A hall to the right covered in faded runes leads into the Sanctum. A hall to the left leads to the Catacombs.
  • Sanctum: A hidden area where the Forge and Furnace are. It only opens for Mandalorians (though how it knows one is Mandalorian or not is still an unknown Kyron secret).
  • Catacombs: Where Javarr Kyron and his disciples are interred after their bodies were found when the Enclave first discovered the temple. They had been killed by mutated Vong creatures. Now they rest in memorial in their temple. At the end of the Catacombs, there is a lift that goes down into the Vong Tomb. The lift can only be accessed via Artus.
  • Barracks: Anyone staying to learn or practice Forge work can sleep here. This constitutes the whole upper part of the temple that sticks out from the mountain peak and has plenty of room, as well as areas for people to cook their own meals.
  • Vong Tomb: A pit deep below the temple where Mandalorians engaged mutated Vong creatures, defeated them, and dumped their bodies. Their skeletons remain. Sahan Dragr has set up his own personal Forge station here, using the knowledge he gained from memories of the Ancient Kyron Forgemasters. A lift has been built linking it to the Catacombs above.
  • Hidden Caves: This cave system links to the Vong Tomb. Most exits have been sealed, providing only heavily monitored ventilation, though some leading to the surface have blast doors operated by Artus to regulate who can have access to the Tomb. Sahan Dragr uses these to transport Kyr'bes Buy'ce made at his Forge in the Tomb.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
When Clan Kyron first discovered Kestri long, long ago, each of the five Forgemasters built temples housing a great Forge the likes of which have not been replicated since, with the sole exception of when they created the Mindforge that calls itself Artus. This temple was built by Forgemaster Javarr Kyron and his followers. It is the most intricately designed of the five temples, with ornate architecture not commonly seen in Mandalorian styles.

When the Enclave rediscovered Kestri, the Temple of Javarr was the first place where they landed, having been lead here by a star map discovered on Dxun. They discovered the Forge of Javarr and some of the secrets of the lost Forgemaster clan Kyron. But they also found a great darkness in the form of mutated Vong that had been on Kestri for a long time and had wiped out clan Kyron, but not before Artus the Mindforge plunged Kestri into an artificial ice age to prevent the spread of the Vong scourge. The Enclave Mandalorians banded together and defeated the Vong in this temple, giving the deceased clan Kyron a proper burial in their own temple.

Now, the Temple of Javarr is seen as a semi-holy place for the Kayatr'ade, or Enclave Smithing Guild. Many smiths of all ranks often come here to completely devote themselves to solving particularly difficult problems involving their work. Many an aspiring Forgemaster has holed away here in order to devote time to creating that unique project that would allow them to surmount that final rank and get their names immortalized in the Halls of the Forgemasters.

Recently, The Temple of Javarr has become the primary factory of Kyr'bes Buy'ce, a company founded by Sahan Dragr exclusively for providing high quality products for Enclave Mandalorians. He set up his own personal Forge equipment down in the Vong Tomb, utilizing secrets he learned from memories he saw of when clan Kyron used the temple long ago.

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr

Interesting and pretty detailed submission you have here! There are two concerns I did have regarding this before I can approve it though.

First of all Permissions will need to be changed to N/A if there since there is nothing to be linked there from what I can tell. Most of all though I am a bit confused by the choice of template. You selected the Geographic Landmark template but it appears like this submission is more for the temple itself rather than the mountain range it sits on. Surely a Structure template would have been more applicable here?

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius
Woopsies on that first part. Just plain missed that.
But this is a major geographical landmark and includes the peak, the temple, and the cave systems below. It was what made the most sense at the time, since I honestly wasn't too sure myself. I'd been discussing it with the person who made the Kestri sub (Quartermaster). Is there something I need to add?

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr

Oh it happens, especially when it comes to things that are left blank or N/A they're just easy to forget amidst writing!

I'm a bit on the fence about the template myself but everything that could be included in a Structure sub is pretty much already here in some form. I'll approve this since I don't see any real issues with it I suppose.

APPROVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom