Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Technology Submission Modifications

Lord Ghoul

L
Submission Name: Dark Herald Scaled Armor
Link to Submission: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/25551-dark-herald-scaled-armor/?hl=%2Bdark+%2Bherald
Reason for Modification:
Killed Jared Ovmar here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/25270-toc-jared-ovmar-vs-mikhail-shorn/?hl=mikhail thereby completing the requirements to obtain stygium.
Modification:

• The akk-wolf scales of the armor are coated and bonded with Stygian-triprismatic polymer, which is a harder form of duraplast fashioned from stygium ore and once used by Shadowtroopers. The polymer enhances stealth effects, such as shrugging off sensors, as well as boosts sound dampeners and personal stealth fields.
  • A personal cloaking device such as those utilized by Shadow stormtroopers - also known as Blackhole troopers - can be equipped to the armor. It renders the wearer invisible for a short period of time - five minutes.

Lord Ghoul

L
Ok, I thought the Stygium meant you could have the stygium cloak too, but if not I'll just go with the polymer. [member="Kyra Sol"]

Submission Name: Deus
Link to Submission: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/24181-deus/
Reason for Modification: Both the effects on Force Lightning and Force Weapon are essentially useless for the Zabrak, save for the lightning being used for defense. I simply want to change it to something more practical for Ferus.
Modification: Instead of assisting with either Force Lightning or Force Weapon, assisting in Darth Ferus's control over the elements.

[member="Captain Larraq"]
Updated

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"]
This will have to be brought out, as I'm deeming it a substantial submission altering edit. When you complete the changes it will be re-reviewed.

Submission Name: C/T 400 Transport
Link to Submission: Here
Reason for Modification: Image change
Modification:
gdi_kodiak_wip_by_heavymetaldesigner-d3jhe20.jpg
Image Credit: Here

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Name: Hyperlance Cannon
Link: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/25723-mdcw-hyperlance-cannon/
Reason: Read Below
Modification: At the bottom, there's a little blurb about capital equivalent. Please change "6 Capital Guns" to "6 Guns"; this was my own mistake, because when I wrote it as such, I was under the impression that a laser cannon was a laser cannon no matter what you put it on, but apparently ship ones are assumed to be bigger/badder/something that I didn't know about before (and still don't entirely understand now). So yeah. This is six... regular cannon equivalent? Not capital. As apparently they're not the same....

There's a sub waiting on this, so super hugs if this can get done soon.

Please and thanks.

Submission Name: Vulcan Mass-Driver Flak Cannon
Reason for Modification: It was brought to my attention that aspects of the design were being misinterpreted. So edits are to make the functionality of the weapon clearer.
Modification:

Change: (which implies no damage to shields or external electronics)
  • No damage against Cruiser or larger ships

To: (which makes it clear that the weapon cannot penetrate the thick armor of larger starships, as was intended)
  • No damage to armor plating of Cruiser or larger ships

Submission Name: Iferetes
Link to Submission: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/16711-iferetes/
Reason for Modification:
Miss information regarding a current Dominion in which there is still slavery and a military dictatorship.
Modification: And any mentions of there still being Slavery on the planet or a military ran dictatorship. and the bottom info to the end of the history portion.

Campaign Era - (PC Controlled Storyline, Subject to change depending upon what happens)

836 ABY: ( A Heated Introduction (Part I) ) Several outsiders arrive on the planet to act as first contact with the outside world, due an almost disastorous Expedition and for some Cruise many end up stranded on the planet with Soldiers of the Royal Corp dispatched to arrest or kill anyone found. The survivors that are able to Evade the Royal Corp Soldiers arrive in Lokrin, the main Matrian Settlement. The Prince is killed during the operation.

836 ABY: The Survivors attempt a rescue on an Enslavement camp in which the passengers of the Wanderer and anyone else captured was brought to. Overseer and Head Torturer Vizies Hardrada along with two other masters of the Force impede the group's progress as well as attempt to kill them. Vizies is killed in the assault and the Slaves are freed, following the Survivors back to Lokrin.

836 ABY: The Survivors are ambushed at Lokrin by the Royal Corp's air and ground devisions, High General Theron Hardrada leads an armored barrage of the Settlement and orders for every living thing to be exterminated. The use of bio-chemical weapons and naplam burn and ruin the land as well as killing several thousand people. The Main Survivor group confronts him and kill him.

836 ABY: The Survivors are hunted down through the cave systems of Iferetes' vast mines until Prince Kaidan Hardrada, Heir to the Empire, finds them and traps them. Choosing single combat with <Insert Survivor> Kaidan is killed and he reveals a plan that for their defiance it is too late as the entire slave population of Rokhan, some 20 million souls, are to be exterminated as a show of power before being finished off by his Brother.

836 ABY: The Survivors enter and find their way through the Capital of Iferetes Rokhan, until finally at the throne room and command center of Menealous Hardrada, King of the Infereti. Upon fighting him he is finally killed thus ending his rule and putting his only Surviving son as heir. Soon after the new king abolishes the Slave caste and female Caste, incorporating the two into existing castes or the Peasant Caste which was created for those whom did not find a place. Hyperdrive technology is introduced to Iferetes and they begin to expand out and look for new influences to shape their society.

Submission Name: C/T 400 Transport
Reason for Modification: To better reflect its role and purpose on the battlefield, and to add in some areas that were missing
Modification:
Production: (Between Affiliation and Modularity) Minor

Role: Troop Transport, Mobile Command Center
Height: 22.2 meters
Length: 95 meters
Width: 38.7 meters

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Name: MMSW-10 Foxtrot Vulcan Blaster
Link: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/26709-mmsw-10-foxtrot-vulcan-blaster/
Reason: Thinking it through when applying it to a recent project, this thing's way too big for it's actual power. Also a bit on the light side for a giant steel cannon.
For comparison, a GAU-8/A 30mm Incendiary Rotary Cannon is 6.06 meters long (munitions included) with a barrel length of only 2.3 meters, and a dry weight of about 281 kilograms.
Modification: 5.6 meter length --> 3.6 meter length, 108 kilograms -> 232 kg,
its harder than a man-portable heavy blaster rifle, (misnomer) -> its harder than a man-portable heavy blaster cannon,

Name: Hyperion Combat Armor
Link: Here
Reason: I made this submission pretty early on, when I didn't know much about the trends for armor design on this board. Knowing better now, I'd like to upgrade and expand a little on the design.

Modification:

Second Paragraph; replace "Durasteel-mesh cloth" with "Durasteel Armorweave"

Replace the quality with the following
Quality: Armorweave (3), Durasteel Plates (6), Shielded Sections (8)

Submission Name: [SIZE=11pt]H-0RN3T aka ‘The Bug’[/SIZE]

Reason for Modification: Lost in the purge
Modification:

Not actually modified, i just realised it was missing and i had the sub saved.

[SIZE=10pt]Intent:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] To create a prize for the Dark Harvest Event
Development Thread:
[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] No[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Manufacturer:[/SIZE] Balmorran Arms
Model: H-0RN3T aka ‘The Bug’
[SIZE=10pt]Affiliation:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] unaffiliated
Modularity:
[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] No[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Production:[/SIZE] Minor
Material: Alusteel, Arginium
Description: The H-0RN3T is the last thing a Captain wants to be on his ship. Launched from airlocks or simply from hangar bays these droids latch onto a ship’s hull depositing nanites to ‘eat’ through the ship’s hull. Once a large enough hole is made, for the bug to drop through, the nanites start attacking the ships shields aiming to disable them while the bug itself works its way into the life support system and begins flooding the ships atmosphere with Shockstun mist to disable the crew. The amount of mist a droid can deposit is limited and as such it will move through the ships internal walls to vital targets, such as the bridge or Engine room.
[SIZE=10pt]The bugs are also fitted with a remote self-destruct sequence so can also be used a miniature bombs that will cause minor internal damage.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Classification: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Second Degree[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Weight:[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]20kg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Height:[/SIZE] 1m
Movement: Repulsor lift for space, Quadrupedal once on land/ ships hull.
Armaments: 5 litre container of Shockstun mist.
Misc. Equipment: none

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom