Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Technology Submission Modifications

After a submission has been approved, it will be locked. If you want to make a modification to it at a later date, post your request here with the following outline

Submission Name:
Link to Submission:
Summary of Modification:
Reason for Modification:
Modification:

And while the reason for the modification can be as minor or major as you like, be aware that minor modifications will have a lower priority, and that if you attempt to make several modifications in a short span of time, your request may be denied. For more extensive, or vague, modifications, Roleplay Judges will unlock your submission and bring it back out to let you make changes. After you're satisfied with your edits, it will be reevaluated.

For those seeking Starship Modifications, please visit this link.

You may only submit one request per category at a time. This request may contain up to five items to be modified.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Jack Harkness said:
With the acquisition of the Dominion last night and agreement between the Republic leadership.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/19423-greetings-from-the-unknown/#entry239200

Prefixes and affiliations need to be changed on

With the acquisition of the Dominion last night and agreement between the Republic leadership.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/19423-greetings-from-the-unknown/#entry239200

Prefixes and affiliations need to be changed on
Vehicles
Mnenchei Valor Light AT Walker
Mnenchei Justice Heavy AT Walker
Osprey Light Battle Tank
AT-LTA Cabracan
Arbitrator Drop Pod
Astra-Class Gunship

Spacecraft
Languor Superiority Starfighter
Ventus-Class Fighter Interceptor
Menagerie-Class Drop Pod Carrier

Not For sale
Ri'essi Cobalt-Personal Defense Weapon
Intelligent Borderland Intermediary System Framework
Glaive E-Class SEWACs Frigate
Crown-Class Heavy Cruiser
MMS-05 Solace-Class Heavy Starfighter

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/15561-cinkai-class-heavy-carrier-cruiser/
IF there is someway to unarchive it and complete it or get it approved.

The other ships it says we have acquired I do not know how those will work as they are former ships of the sith empire and were supposed to be used to create the new models.
Okay, I now have a better understanding of what happened, heh. Simple mixup. Everything on the Not For Sale list was exactly as sounds. It does not belong to the Republic, it does not belong to a specific faction. It was all made for private interests. Also, that list was taken from my company listing, not the faction manifest, LOL. Syn, I love you bro, but couldn't you have just asked?

Can you fix that, please and thanks?

Ri'essi C-PDW belonged to Aynea Kottos (now Ashelotte Saybin), Black Phoenix and Alachei Mnemenos
IBIS Framework belonged to the company privately.
The Crown belonged to the Mnenchei Monarchy (now the Justiciary of Ri'ess), as it was one of Alachei's personal "Unique" ships. Even if it's tech was handed over, there is only one in existence with no current plans of reproduction.
The Glaive E can be listed as the Republic, however it should also be listed as the Justiciary of Ri'ess and Alachei Mnemenos. While there are only a few in existence, I hereby agree to produce them in LIMITED PRODUCTION for the Republic because I did list it in the manifest. So, yeah, should have all three of those names in there.
MMS-05... well, look above this post.
*Everything listed in yellow needs to have it's blue Republic tags Removed. Again, it was not tech associated with a faction.
**Technically the majority of it should not be blue-tagged as it is technology owned by Ri'ess Regal Drives sold and licensed for use to clientele, and thus does not belong by right to the Republic exclusively. I am a bit disappointed in how easily everything was changed and handed over on a silver platter, no questions asked. Sorry, just feel like I should be brutally honest in that. The submissiobs should have had the Republic listed in them instead, for Affiliation/User/Faction or whatever else each particular sub names it.

Everything not on the NFS list was mass-produced on contract and thus the Republic can OWN them, but again, they gained the Dominion's militaries, not the company that produces them. As a company, use of production products can go to any other client it desires; should the Republic accept a contract for sustained production, which I assume it will for most of it, such products will not be sold from the point of contract agreement onward to any other faction not approved by the Republic.

@[member="Circe Savan"] Could you please produce links or a list for the retrofitted ships for Syn? Kinda needed those even before the merge.

@[member="Jack Harkness"] I thought it only proper to inform you of the request for these changes back to normal. The company creation list was not the manifest. You grabbed it straight from the Company's posted profile. :p I just wanted to clear that up, so it doesn't look like I'm going back on my word. You quite literally tried to claim ownership of all of RRDI, inadvertently, haha!
This is what you were looking for: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/19423-greetings-from-the-unknown/#entry239069
This is what you ended up grabbing: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/19431-riess-regal-drive-industries/#entry239187

By the way, I've spoken to Alli and the Cinkai development thread is still going to be completed.

@[member="Genesis Rostu"] @[member="Noah Corek"] @[member="Valik"]
Done

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]
Done; the post remains so that we can finalize everything, as explained over PM.

@Everyone Else
Starship Modifications have been moved to this thread and will be judged ASAP.

@[member="Bellalika"]
Done, although why all of this which is clearly labelled for the Inquisition is going to the Republic, which does not house the Inquisition, I do not know. If you want any of the names/descriptions editing out the Inquisition parts let me know. I'll keep your post here long enough for you to make a decision.

@[member="Jyn Sol"] the Inquisition is gone and I have went back home to rejoin my sister Serena bringing all my designs and equipment. They are eventually going to be upgraded to MK II and MK III versions in the future.

@[member="Bellalika"]
That wasn't what I was asking, dear - do you need the names and descriptions editing to remove the Inquisition and replace it with something else?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Submission Name: Iferetes
Link to Submission: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/16711-iferetes/
Reason for Modification: Due to my ability to now trade with the outside universe, the natural resources on Iferetes can be exported to other systems and factions. Allowing for trade to enrich the civilization of Iferetes.
Modification: Simply i need put into Exports the following bullets.
  • Kolto: Taken from the sea this resortorative plant has grown extensively on the sea floor of Iferetes' vast single sea, this allows for them to use the plant as a main trade resource as well as for their own uses.
  • Hydrogen: Taken from the water and produced by a fish that instead of producing Carbon Dioxide produces Hydrogen and allows for it to be a main export and highly produced element and resource on Iferetes.
  • Bardium and Deuterium: This highly explosive compound is found abundantly in the Iferetes mines, though due to its very nature as well as Deuterium's the two materials are expensive materials due to the high percentage of deaths associated with mining it.
  • Durasteel: This metal incredibly strong and versatile metal alloy, created from carvanium, lommite, carbon, meleenium, neutronium, and zersium. As Iferetes main manufactured export this highly needed and expansively used metal is one that allows for a wide range of commerce and usage options.

Submission Name: Holocron of the Emperor
Link to Submission: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/9381-the-holocron-of-the-emperor/
Reason for Modification: It would seem that the treachery of the dark side knows no bounds, not even the barrier between reality and fiction. It would seem that some how I hadn't noticed that during the infamous Wipe of '13 my submission that had been edited with details had not been fully recovered to the designs that I had had previously approved. Only now have I realized it had reverted to its original state prior my approved edits to it, when it was recovered. Thus unbeknownst of this heinous thing I've been roleplaying with an item with a degree of power it does not (in recorded writing) possess. Thus I must plea that you trust me that it was simply an absent mind that has caused me to sin so.
Modification:

Intent: This is Darth Voracitos' method of the afterlife.
Development Thread: No, not so far as I am aware.
Manufacturer: Darth Voracitos
Model: Sith Holocron
Affiliation: He who holds the Holocron
Modularity: Absolutely not
Production: Unique
Material: Sith Crystals, Alchemy treated metals, 9 Mentally Enslaved Shards
Description: In the days of his life, Voracitos was petrified that he might die some day, and be bereft of his incredible powers and mastery over the force. He had visions of his slayer, though no confirmation of whom it was or when it was. Fearing the worst, he knew there was no avoiding the mortal prophesy of vision. He as the Shadow Emperor preformed within the confines of his Palace's unholy rituals and other such heinous things to protect himself from oblivion. He sent out his agents that were below him to go to Orax, the homeworld of the famed force sensitive crystals known as the Shards. Nine were captured, and sedated by the force until the reached their heinous fate at the hands of Darth Voracitos. For days at a time while bathed in the Dark Side of the force, the sickly Master crushed the will of the crystalline beings, until they were comatose patients, and had no will of their own. The reason for this? Spirits didn't usually have an extraordinary influence over the material universe, thus he used the force sensitivity of these Shards to create an easily accessible and manipulable apparatus to which he may command the reality of mortals to his will. Using telepathy, he could command the mindless Shards to preform abilities of the force through his subtle influence. In unison together, Voracitos was pleased with the results of his work. When all was said and done, that was when he preformed a ritual to bind his spirit to the Holocron to be collected upon death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom