Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Talk-Show Interviews?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
It might be me watching too many clips of Conan lately, or my love for the idea of GNN interviews that was never finished, but I would like to give it a shot at Talk-Show themed rp interviews
It will be non-canon so your char does not have to really worry about repercussions of saying too much or having to travel to enemy territory for it (Hosted in Fondor) and that way chars from all factions are welcome to volunteer

So, if anyone would be interested in something like that, let me know here, I'll pm you and we'll set something up

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Whoo, alright, I would rather do these threads one at a time, turns out having multiple characters in as many threads as possible gets busy, who knew?

So, I'll be contacting you soon @[member="Dranok Lussk"], then go down the list here, I would do it earlier but had to cook dinner :p

Jek Floggerty

J
@[member="HK-36"]

I'll bring the scotch and the lube. Ya know for your servos and stuff.

I could see Sarge on the show. As they say...

maury.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom