Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWTOR

Another new addition that I like: outfits.

No more worrying about not being able to wear a cool-looking piece of armor because it isn't orange or purple. Now you can take the appearance of any gear in the game without changing your stats, or changing your currently equipped gear. I've been waiting for something like this for a while.

[member="Zanders Darkstrider"] I am on Begeren Colony, so is [member="Avadreia Lacroix"]. You can find me on any of my toons:

Ludolf - 60 Sniper
Greifen - 60 Juggernaut
Mordarch - 51 Sorc
Vortiger - 42 Merc

I'm usually on Ludolf though.

Eh, I'm abouts as of late due to the 12x XP - which is supposed to last until the beginning of fall for specification.

50 Sorc -Kaiyenn

60 Operative- Carter

60 Vangaurd- Car'ter

60 Guardian- Gravesen

60 Sentinel- Kai-yen

32 Gunslinger- Fourty-Eight

60 Assassin- Veeril

60 Shadow- Dingin

60 Sage- Gralok

All on Ebon Hawk. I RP there quite a bit.

I'm on Ebon Hawk.

The 12x bonus does have one big downside - you'll find it hard to get credits. One of your other accounts has to really cover your expenses. On the plus side you get a stack of basic commendations to get gear if you can get some orange gear to put the mods in.

I hate you all. My friend and I are resubbing.

How valuable are credits now? I have over 3.5 million stashed on a character, all earned during the first thirty days of release. Will that help me start a new character? Or has inflation severely devalued the currency?

Asemir Lor'kora said:
How valuable are credits now? I have over 3.5 million stashed on a character, all earned during the first thirty days of release. Will that help me start a new character? Or has inflation severely devalued the currency?
At max level if you're buying mods for your character instead of doing the leg work for crafting then you can go broke fat.

I’ve never had more than a million combined for all my characters…so yeah 3.5 will do you fine.

Level 34 on my Sith Sorceress story. After this going to pick up my Agent story, then my Consular.

After that, we’ll see.

[member="Slice Spiralflame"]
[member="Orick T'ane"]
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Thanks for the replies. Looks like this will be a fun back down memory lane...

About how long does it take to reach level 50 with the story experience boosts? I'm trying to get a rough idea for planning purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom