Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWTOR

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Server Begeren Colony

Naviera Sith Inquisitor level 17

Xkittyx Jedi Knight level 5 (not a sith gasp I know)

Let me know if you'd be interested in meeting up. Playing alone is beyond boring.

It’s been just about 10 days and my Sith Inquisitor has jumped 21 levels. Considering I’ve only played about an hour a day average that’s pretty cool.

I’m so glad I learned about this epic XP boost thing. I don’t think I could stomach going through the whole game at normal speed with the Inquisitor story.

On a side note I’ll be doing blog posts about the class stories as I finish them.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Yea it quite clear. I actually enjoy how clear it is but when you have 20 or so quests spread out everywhere you kinda just finish them as you go. Instead of picking one out at a time or picking a group out. I don't know maybe I'm just weird.

Just finished my Inquisitor storyline late last night. It was good, but man, I feel burnt out trying to get that done before my 7-day trial expires today or tomorrow. Not sure if I'll actually resubscribe because as fun as those quests are, there's so much running back and forth.

In a way, it feels like vanilla WoW.

Maybe later I'll pick up that 60-day/Expansion/Cartel Coin bundle from Amazon and try the other classes.

Asemir Lor'kora said:
In a way, it feels like vanilla WoW.
That's pretty rough, but mostly true.

Until you get speeder piloting it's just like vanilla WoW, but at least the 12X makes it go fast. You can plow through planets rather quickly and it makes the game flow more like a quick RPG. Getting rid of the need to do all the side quests helps. Plus with the increase in commendations you can have your guy geared out rather well

Okay, Makeb is insane.

With the GSI bolster and a 25% XP increase from an experience booster I jumped 5 levels in less than 2 hours, 47-52.

Not to mention the bolster is essentially god-mode so I was tearing through champions without a scratch.

Then I can go back and squash Thanaton once I get my level 55 gear….

Slice Spiralflame

I can count to 20, 50 and 100, it was Chaos
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
Yes, that is true the voice acting:

Female inq voice = pure evil

Male inq voice = comedic evil

Good luck with the Thanaton killing.
And remember:
When in doubt: Spray lightning at it.
When not in doubt: Spray it with lightning.

[member="Slice Spiralflame"]
Considering I’ll be at level 55 by the time I beat him down it should be easy.

With Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight I took out the end bosses at 51 quite easily.

But then, sorc is a DPS not a tank. That’s what Khem’s for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom