Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWTOR

[member="Ludolf Vaas"]

I'll keep a look out.

Minemia- 44 mercenary
Whisps- 55 guardian
Canith- 16 marauder
And a level 41 scoundrel who's name keeps I keep forgetting is wearing the THORN epicentre chest

[member="Nomad Crimson"] My most common playing times are usually from like 1:00 to 3:00 PM ET. Sometimes at night, anywhere from 8:00-12:00 ET. Unfortunately it varies dependingon what I have to do.

I haven't been on much this last week because I've been pretty busy.

If any of you loonies are on Harbinger, I've got two on that server. I jsut picked it up again at the behest of a friend. I'm not great, but I try. >.>

Zatalothanar--Sith Sorceror who vomits lightning--level 38

Shurra--Jedi Consular, still don't know what to do with her--level 12, I think.

[member="Vorhi Alestrani"]

It's so fun when you unlock things like force storm [only 2 levels for your sorc] and the skill tree ability that makes Force lightning have no cool down. That day I was yelling Unlimited power at my screen for hours

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

I like the Lightening spec in general it has some good stuff on it. Most of my characters are on Shadowlands but I have a few characters on Jedi Covenant.

My main is on SL and is the Lightening spec Sorc named Serco Savar. :p

Maxed my Sith Assassin, then spent the rest of my time breaking huttball with that dash ability.

enhanced-buzz-14954-1296670473-11.jpg

Hey, anyone still play this?? I just started and was wondering if anyone'd be interested in playing with me. Tried to get a friend into it but his internet sucks too much.

I'm on the Harbinger, level 10 Jedi Knight going to be Sentinel. Names Nixiawulfbane cuz I tried to put a space and capital W and the game had problems with that.... despite me seeing people with names in that style @_@

Gavin XIII

Sour Candy Sithspawn
Nixia Wulfbane said:
Hey, anyone still play this?? I just started and was wondering if anyone'd be interested in playing with me. Tried to get a friend into it but his internet sucks too much.

I'm on the Harbinger, level 10 Jedi Knight going to be Sentinel. Names Nixiawulfbane cuz I tried to put a space and capital W and the game had problems with that.... despite me seeing people with names in that style @_@
I have... 16 alts on Harbinger. I'm free most of next week. Skype me or something so I can poke you when I log on.

Used to play, then stopped and recently reinstalled it. When I tried to play and it goes to fullscreen "Frequency Out of Range" error happens and then I have to restore my computer to last known configuration because it messes up my monitor ratio.

Any solutions, possibly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom