Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprise!

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

"Yeah we should go. I can't have him going after my family. That the last thing I want." He continues dancing with her not missing a step. "We have to go Jubilee Wheel over Ord Mantell. It his home base. Devlin..that the old man named was like a father to me until I screwed up." He was quiet a moment as he remember the good times.

"I'm sorry you got involved in all of this."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori nodded. "When you're ready to go, let me know and we'll go. Not right now obviously." She would rather him be alive than dead. And she could help him, so why wouldn't she do that for a friend?

"Don't be sorry. If I wasn't involved, you could already be dead."

Hawk grins. "Thanks. I appreciate it." He gives her a hug. He holds her tight against him than lets her. "The sooner we go the better. You have plans tomorrow? We can take my ship Kamikaze. It is always ready to go."

He grins. "I'll walk you back to the Temple. I'm planning an early start. I will pick you up at 5am." He glances at his watch. He laughs. "It almost 2. Guess I'll be seeing you in three hours." Wow time had flown. He hadn't realize that it was late.

Bar was closing in a few minutes. "Last call." The bartender yelled.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori nodded and started toward the door. "Why don't we just go now then? We can rest in hyperspace."

There was nothing that she really needed for the trip, other than a change of clothing or two. And they could collect those on the way to the spaceport.

Hawk grins. "Good. It shouldn't take long to get to the hanger bay from here." He pays the bill for their food and drink. "I do have some women clothing on the ship. Girls are always leaving stuff behind." He tells her as they leave.

He sends a quick text to his mom and Cynna that he was leaving town for a few days. "Mom worries if she doesn't hear from me once in awhile." He explains.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori raised an eyebrow. "I think I'll wear my own clothing, but thank you for the offer of stranger's garments."

She nodded as he sent messages to his family. It was not something that she had to do, at least not for a couple of days yet. "I will grab my travel bag from my quarters before we go."

"There are clean. It not lingerie.." He says with a half smile. "Ok we will stop by your place on the way." He didn't have to worry about clothing. He always kept clothing on the ship.

He takes a short cut to Leori's place. He kept an eye out for anymore bounty hunters. He didn't spot any yet. He knew they would be coming.

He walks her to the door. If this been a normal date, he would be expecting a good night kiss.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori walked alongside Hawk back to the Temple where her quarters were. She opened the door, leaned in and grabbed her bag. It was always packed and ready to go at a moments notice. She traveled often enough for that to be necessary.

And just as quickly, she was back in the corridor with her bag in hand. "And now we can go." She gestured for him to lead the way.

"I like a woman who packs light." He couldn't believe that she had only one bag. The women he was used to had a ton more baggage.

They walk to the hanger bay in the Temple. His ship look out of place next to the sleek Jedi starfighters. "There is my baby." Kamikaze was an old beat up YT-1300 Corellian Freightor.

He gives the ship a little pat before walking up the ramp. He keys in the secure codes. The door slides open. Hawk walks in. "I'll give you a tour of the ship later. You can drop your bags here in the forward compartment. Probably should have asked this early, do you know how to fly and fires turbo laser?" He asks her as he goes into the cockpit.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori chuckled. "I only pack what I will need. A change of robes, and civilian clothing. And you know, personal care products." How much did he think she would bring for a short trip?

She looked at the Kamikaze. It was beat up, but hey, it was his and it flew. It's more than some could say. Leori followed him up the ramp and paused while he entered the security codes and such. Her bag dropped where he suggested and she followed him to the cockpit. "I do. But I will have to familiarize myself with this particular ship."

"Good. It is always handled to have another pilot along." He sits down in captain seat. He motion for her to sit down in the co-pilot seat. "Normally a ship like this needs at least two members to fly but I had Kamikaze modify so I can run her by myself." It was easier to have two people do it.

He goes over the preflight check list. Everything looked good. He put his headset on and wait to get permission to lift off. He only had to wait a few minutes before he got authorization.

"Here we go." He says to her as Kamikaze lifts off.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori took the seat that he gestured to and began examining the controls and instruments to familiarize herself with their positions. She knew their functions well enough, but it wouldn't help to be looking for a control in a pinch.

She watched him go over the pre-flight, just in case she had to do the same thing in an emergency.

The ship left, and shortly would be in hyperspace. Then, she could rest for the encounter to come.

Once Kamikaze made the jump to hyperspace heading for Ord Mantell. Hawk takes off the headset. He leans back in his chair. "That was fun." He tries to stifle a yawn. It had been a long day.

He stands. "I'll show you where you to your quarters." He figures she was as tired as him. He picks up her bag and carries it. He points out things as they walk. "Galley is that way. The refresher is in between our quarters. We have to share it. Sorry about that. There was doors leading to both rooms."

He sets her stuff down on the bunk. "My mom normally stays in this room. That why it's decorated purple. It her favorite color. I'm just glad it not pink."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori stood and followed him through the ship, making note of the rooms that he pointed out. She nodded as he spoke, affirming that she was listening and understood. She stepped into the purple room and looked around. It was nice. Not the usual metallic walls that she was used to.

"It will be fine, thank you." She smiled. "Get some rest. I will be meditating until we arrive unless you call. Call if you need me."

"Ok. Night." He goes to his room. Call me if you need me. She said. He had needs but he didn't think that she wanted him that way. At least not yet. He strips down and takes a quick shower. It felt good rinse off the day dirt and sweat. After he was finished, he wraps a white towel around himself and goes into his room.

Well he thought it was his room. He was so tired that he didn't pay attention. He drops the towel and climbs into bed.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori stretched out on the bed and closed her eyes once Hawk left. She took a deep breath. Then another. And another.

In the few minutes that he was gone, she reached a deep meditative state. It wasn't until he climbed into the bed beside her that she blinked. And looked over at the bed beside her.

"Um. What are you doing?" She inquired.

Hawk rolls over to look at Leori. "Umm not sure. I think I'm in the wrong room." He says with a smile. The blanket covered up his naked body. He looks looks into her eyes. Wondering what she would do if he kissed her. Would she slapped him or kisses him back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom