Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprise!

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Hawk laughs at Leori facial expression. "I know it is hard to believe. A catch like me is atill lose." He says with a grin. "It is going well. I just adore Maddie. She is the sweetest little thing. Her mother and I are getting along. We may even become friends after all."

The song changed again. Hawk continued to dance. "Do wish to continue..I can dance all night."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori chuckled. "No vanity on your part at all, hmm?" She smirked. Self confidence wasn't a bad thing. She actually enjoyed that trait about people.

She was pleased to hear that he was getting along with his daughter and her mother. That was important. "I'm glad to hear it." Family was important to her, even though she didn't have any left of her own family.

They were still dancing. "One more, then I need a drink, and food." She grinned.

Hawk grins. He was enjoying himself. Good dancing and conversation. Tempo to this song was more upbeat. "Just follow my lead." He spinned her out and back to him a couple of times in tune with the music. Toward the end of the song he dips her. He chuckles at her expression. He hadn't warned her that he was going to do.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Follow his lead. Leori could do that. There was spinning and dancing, and a random dip that surprised her. She looked surprised with her mouth wide open.

"Well, I can't follow a lead as well as I thought, I suppose."

"You did very well." He says as he leads her back to their table. He held Leori chair out for her to sit. "I am so hungry." When Leori sits down he pushes her chair in. "Dancing should work up the appetite." He sits down across from her.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Why thank you, Hawk." She sat down in the chair that he held out. "I'm hungry too. Exercise does that you know." She chuckled. The drinks they ordered were already on the table, thankfully. Leori grabbed her drink and took a long drink of it. "What are you hungry for?"

Hawk glances at the menu. "I'm going to the ribs tonight. I usually get them wet but tonight I'm going to the dry rub. It makes them more spice in my opinion." He takes a sip of his drink. "How about you?"

"I like a meat eater." He says with a wink. "I could never be a vegetarian. It not that I don't like greens. I just like meat more." A waitress droid came over for their order.

"I'll have dry rub ribs, baked potato, and salad."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"I need the protein, so I couldn't be a vegetarian either." She chuckled.

After Hawk ordered, she did. "Bantha steak and salad, please." And she polished off her drink. "And another of these, please." She added before the droid could toddle off.

"So what else is there to know about you?"

"Hmmm. I love women, kids, pets and sex. Not necessary in that order.. I really don't know what else there is to know.. Ask me anything. I'm a open book." He says looking into her eyes. She has pretty eyes. Eyes are the windows to the soul.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Interesting choices." Leori liked women and children too. She wasn't crazy about animals, and it had been entirely too long since she'd had sex to even remember what it was like. "I like women and children too. Not crazy about animals." And she stopped talking, and went to take a sip from the glass that was already empty.

"Question. Hmm." She was trying to buy time. "What is your goal for your training?" It was more than possible that he didn't know what was possible, as he seemed pretty early in his training yet.

Hawk found it interesting that Leori didn't mention sex. Maybe she didn't like it. Some women don't. Not until they have been with him than they love it.

"My goals...ahhh just to complete my training. I really haven't thought about it. What were your goals?" The waitress droid rolls over to refill their drinks. "Food will be coming soon." She tells them than wheels off to another customer.

((OOC: Wow, full of himself much? LOL))
@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori smirked "But there is no completing your training. There are many more things to learn than can be learned in a lifetime." That was the truth. Even as a Master, she still was learning new things all the time.

"My goals were to learn to heal using the Force. But there were many skills that I had to learn first."

Leori was pleased to hear that their food would be coming shortly. She was hungry.

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"]. (OOC. Yup. LOL)

"Yeah I noticed that. If I had to chose right now..I would pick Seer." He lower his voice when he said Seer. Never know who might be listening.

"Healing is a great skill to have. I don't think I have that ability. How did you figure it out that what you wanted to do?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"A seer eh?" Leori nodded.

"You do have the ability. You CAN do anything. It takes practice to be good at it, but if you can manipulate the Force, you can do anything." Leori paused before replying to his last question. "Well, I wasn't interested in exploring combat further, so I chose to take a more supportive role in the Order. I made the right choice for me. Everyone has their talent and gifts, you just have to discover them as you train."

"I can't do everything. I see it. Trouble is at the moment, I can only do it when I'm asleep. It makes it a little difficult to use it in a combat situation."

The waitress droid brought their food to the table. Hawk thanked her. "It smells wonderful." He picks up a rib and begins to eat it.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"You can do everything," She repeated. "Know that you can do it, and you will succeed."

Leori sipped her drink again. "As for only being able to see in your sleep, have you tried meditating? It would put you in a similar state."

The food arrived. The Jedi Master grinned. "Thank you," she replied when receiving her plate. Leori grabbed her fork and knife and went to work on the steak.

Hawk grins. "You have such a positive attitude. I need do that more often. Be positive." He wipes his mouth off with a napkin. Eating ribs on a date was risky. He just loves ribs.

"Yeah. I have tried mediation. Just can't seem to get into the right frame of mind. I'm still working at it. Enough shop talk. What do you usually do during your downtime?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori tilted her head. "It is one of the traits of a Jedi. Doubting yourself only leads to failure. Believe that you can, and you can do it. As for meditation, ask your master to lead you in meditation a few times, it will make it easier to achieve the state you want."

Time to change the subject he says. "After work, I normally go for a run. And then rest up for work. I don't get out much." The Jedi continued to eat her steak and pick at her salad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom