Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprise!

[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

"Yes, I agree but how do I do that?" He asks. Before leaving the business, he had made sure that he didn't have any bounties. Paid off any outstanding debt. "With that business you are never really out of it. I still get contacted every once in awhile...from certain bosses I worked with. I told them that I left the business and was training to be a Jedi." He didn't add that they usually ended up laughing at the idea.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Hmm. That's difficult to say. I don't have experience in such matters, but you could change your contact information and perhaps that would give the impression that you're no longer interested in doing business."

Leori sighed. She was not the person to ask about how to avoid people and trouble.

Hawk smiles. From Leori comment, Hawk could tell that she never dealt with smugglers. "It doesn't work that way but I will find a better way to handle it." He was usually contacted at the bar. No more bars for him. That was the way to handle it. Time to let go of the past.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori nodded. "I suspect you will, because I highly doubt you want a repeat of what just went down."

She wasn't sure what to say now so she lectured without lecturing. "Your daughter will need you alive, Hawk. So you'd better do everything in your power to make it happen."

"I will. It would kill me if anything happened to Maddie." He loved his daughter so much. "I've only know her a little awhile and I would do anything for her."

He yawns. "I'm going to hit the hay. Night."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom