Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprise!

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Dev's hands went to his neck. Dev's men pulled out their blasters and train it on Leori. There was no way they would let her kill their boss. Snake grabs hold of a innocent young woman. He puts his blaster points against the woman temple. "Release him or she dies."

Hawk couldn't believe how out of control this had gotten. They were surrounded and in public. He knew he could probably overpower a few of then but the loss of innocent life was too high. He raises his hands.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori waved her hands at the thugs with blasters. "You will put your weapons away and release the innocent people." She was certain it would work. Thugs weren't exactly of strong minds, which was to her advantage.

Without returning her gaze to Dev, she asked. "So what's it going to be Dev?"

The thugs followed Leori instructions and lowered their weapons. The girl was released. She ran to her friends. Hawk smirks. Weak minded fools. Dev grimaces.

"Fine. It's settled." He says admitting defeat. Frakking Jedi always cheating with their force powers. Hawk wasn't sure he believed Dev. At least it was over for now.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori was satisfied that the men wouldn't hurt anyone, and with Dev's response. So, she set him down without hurting him.

"I'm glad we could come to an understanding. I hope you won't be offended at my saying I hope I never see you again." If she did, it would be much uglier, of that she was certain.

Dev rubs his neck. "Goodbye Jedi." That Jedi better watch her back. He walks back into the club. Very angry and embarrassed by the outcome. They would pay for this somehow.

"That it. Thanks Leori. We should probably go before something else happens." He was relieved that it was over. He had been prepared to do another run for Dev. It wouldn't have look good for a Jedi do that.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Goodbye Dev." She replied and watched as he slunk back into the hole he crawled out of.

When he had left her sight, she turned to Hawk. "Agreed. Let's get going." Leori gestured for him to lead the way, and she followed.

[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Hawk took Leori's hand. He didn't want to lose her in the crowds. He lead her back to the hanger bay. His danger sense goes off right. "Something not right" He peers around the corner. He saw gang of thugs and a bounty hunter. "Dev didn't waste anytime."

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori was looking back periodically as they headed back toward the hangar bay. She could feel that someone was tracking them. They were getting close.

She looked to Hawk and gestured for him to go. "Get the ship ready. I'll hold them off."

He gives her a look. "Are you kidding? There are too many of them. We will do it together. I count 7 all together. They are armed to the teeth." He knew that she was a Master. She still was going to need help.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

There wasn't time to argue unfortunately. Leori drew her lightsaber and ignited it with a snap hiss. She wasn't one to use her blade, but she sensed a great deal of shots coming their way. But she was very aware of their surroundings and innocent by standards. She called out loud "Everyone that doesn't want to be shot needs to get out of the way! NOW!"

She stood ready to defend.

A couple of the thugs laughed as they open fired on the two of them. Hawk ignites his blade in time to deflect it away. He slowly back away heading toward the ship. "Frak." He yells as one of the shots nicks him in the shoulder.

The bounty hunter fires off a couple off at the ship.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori deflected the other shots back at their shooters and neutralized two of them at least temporarily. She heard Hawk yell, obviously he'd been hit. She could feel the pain radiating from him. It would have to wait until they were aboard safely though. As he made his way back to the ship, she deflected a few more rounds but none found their mark. That was okay, as long as she, or other bystanders didn't get hurt....

He batted a few more shots into the ground. Too many innocents in the area. His foot hits the ramp. He turns and goes inside. He hopes that Leori was closely behind him. He winces every time a blaster bolt hits Kamikaze. He wasn't too worried about the blasters it was heavy duty that a couple of fhem were setting up that bothered him.

He flops into his chair. He quickly warms the engine and weapons. "Leori are you on board?"

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori deflected two more shots back and they found their mark, neutralizing two more of them. Play time was over. She sent a powerful Force push at the other three then turned and ran up the ramp and sealed it behind her. The remaining thugs would have to shake the cobwebs away before they could pursue. And hopefully by then, they'd be in space.

"GO NOW." She shouted as she ran through the ship to the cockpit.

"About time" he mutters as the ship lifts off. "What you do stop to get your nails done? " he quips. He grits his teeth as he accidently bumps his right shoulder. "Frak." It hurt to move his arm. He was going to have to fly one handed.

Thankfully no one was following them. They were able to make the jump to hyperspace.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori raised an eyebrow. "I realize that you're in pain, but do not speak to me like that."

She moved to stand behind him and leaned over him to take a look at his wound. Gently she put her hand over the wound and began to heal it with aid of the Force. It would not take more than a minute or two, since she was an experienced healer. The Jedi Master was silent as she worked. When she finished, his pain would be gone and his mobility restored.

Then, she walked away silently toward quarters.

He felt bad. He shouldn't have taken it out on her. He was about to apologize when Leori touched his wound. He muttered a few choice curses. Within matter of minutes the wound healed. He could move his arm again. He swivels the chair to thank her but she was gone.

He walks out of the cockpit into the forward compartment. She wasn't there. He looks a few other places before finding Leori in her room. "Hi..I'm sorry about before.. I shouldn't have snapped liked that." He says sincerely. "Thank you for healing my shoulder. It is good as new."

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori looked up when the door to her quarters opened. She had expected that he would seek her out now that his pain was gone. She wouldn't say anything further about him snapping at her. It was done, and she'd said her piece already. "You're most Welcome, Hawk." No thanks was necessary, but it was nice to hear it every now and again. Unfortunately, healing was a thankless job the majority of the time.

"So are we returning to Coruscant then?"

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori shook her head. "I don't think he'll be coming after us." That was optimistic of course, but after the warning, she wondered if he would waste time and resources.

"But I think you'll want to make peace with your past before you continue your training."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom