Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprise!

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

He nods. "I will do that. I'll ask my master for help on the mediation." He takes a sip of his drink. "I love running. I usually go past the senate and through fhe park in the morning. It is quiet than. Not a lot of crowds. Where do you run?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori finished chewing before she responded. "Normally, I run from work to home. It's a decent run."

After a bite of salad, she added. "And if there are other places I need to get to, I run there as well. It's the only exercise I get really."

"Ahh. The joys of being a busy healer. No time to exercise. With my schedule seems like I'm exercise all the time." He was still working on his duel technique. "I'm in better shape now than I was during my smuggling days. I was too busy hauling stuff all over the galaxy."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Ah Ha! A smuggler, you admitted it!" She banged her fist on the table dramatically. "I knew it." She looked serious for a moment, then said "it sounds like such a hard life." And then she smiled.

"I get a different kind of exercise at work." She of course meant building her Force Stamina.

Hawk chuckles at his slip of tongue mistake. Her reaction was amusing. "Yeah it was hard life but I had great fun. I have stories that would curl your hair."

He munches on another rib. "Hmm." He lets out a little moan.

Hawk laugh. He had asked for it. He launch into a tale about running spice from Kessel. "I got this job from one of the Hutt to pick up a load of spice from Kessel. I get to Kessel. I'm loading up Kamikaze when I arrest for running spice. They throw me in spice mine. There was no trail just throw into the mines." He pauses and takes a sip.

"Did you know that to mine the spice it has to be in total darkness. I didn't know that. They give you special goggle to see but you are in the dark. So I'm down there minding my business, picking out the spice when I heard this clicking noise." Hawk demonstrates the sounds.

"I turn my head and wouldn't you know it. There was this huge spider. We are talking bigger than a Wookiee."

"I have to admit I freaked out a little. Never seen a spider that huge. I did find out later that the spider webbing is what spice is made from. Anyways, we all run heading back to the mine car. Spider is picking off men right to left. Draining them of their blood. I reach the mine car all by myself. Everyone else is dead." He pauses to take a drink.

"I jump into the mine car and take off through the tunnels. I have no idea where I am going. I could flying right into a huge colony of those things for all I know. I'm taking twists and turns trying to get away. Somewhere all the way I lose my googles. Now I'm flying blind in the tunnels. For the last time, I swear it was my good luck that lead me to a small opening in the tunnels that lead me to my freedom. Now I know it was the force guiding my hand. Anyways that my story."

Hawk laughs. "Cute. Very cute." He smirks. "Might not have knocked your socks off but I think I see piece hair that curled." He reaches across the table to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. He was tempted to kisses her than but sat back in his chair. He didn't wanted to complicate Leori life. He knew that she had unresolved feeling for her old Padawan.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori tilted her head to examine her hair. Of course he wasn't being serious. But, he reached across the table to tuck it back behind her ear. "Thanks," she said. For a moment she wasn't sure what he was going to do there. The Jedi Master certainly wasn't ready for intimacy yet. There was a lot that she had to work out on her own.

She took her last bite of food before pushing her plate away. And she finished her drink. Then she looked over at his plate. She'd let her food settle for a few minutes before getting back to dancing.

Hawk finished his last rib. He wipes his mouth off on a napkin. "Oh that so good." He pushes his plate away. All that was left was the bones from the rib.

He was glad that they went out tonight. "This is so much better than eating at the Temple." He says to her. He wanted his food to settle for awhile. "We are going to have to dance the rest of the night to work off that meal." He says teasing her.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"It was very good, yes." Leori smiled. "And I'm sure YOU will have to work it off." The Jedi Master grinned.

She waited for the server droid to return so she could order another drink. Leori wasn't sure what to talk about, since work was pretty much the majority of her life. "So what was your childhood like? Where are you from?"

Hawk smiles. "I grew up on Corellia. My parents divorce when I was young. My sister and I were raised with my mom. My older brother was raised by my dad. We only saw Dad a few times a year. He was busy with the Order."

The waitress droid came with another refill for both of them. "I spent a lot of my time around mom's dance studio. I got into dance. Spent most of my time perfecting my craft. How about you? How was your childhood?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori nodded as he told her about his childhood. It was more complicated than hers, that was for certain. She didn't come from a split family though. She imagined it was tough on him and his siblings.

"My childhood was spent at the Jedi Temple. My mother died when I was very young. My father has been dead for nearly a decade. And I have no siblings. The Jedi Order is my family, essentially."

He couldn't imagine growing up without his parents and no sibling. It had to be hard for her. "Sorry for loss. Growing up within the Order had to be challenging. Alway having to follow the rules. I don't think I could have done it." It did explain how she was a Master at such a young age.

"Did they have any kind of dances when you were younger?" He was thinking of proms and homecoming. "Dating had to be different."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Thank you. The Temple wasn't as bad as you'd think. I enjoyed studying. I was eager to learn. When I was older, I went out on my own to heal the galaxy. I saw and felt the death of many in the order, so it was a natural part of life for me. Sure I miss them every now and again, but it wasn't traumatic. It wasn't particularly social so there weren't a lot of social events. As for dating, that wasn't encouraged. The one guy that I dated left the temple, seduced by the dark side."

Hawk listen to Leori. He felt bad for her to feel so many death sounded traumatic to him. "I have noticed that. There aren't a lot of social events. I think that is hard on the younger people. It is one way for everyone to get to know each other." He wondered how the Order handled all the teenage hormones. Wasn't sure how to phrases it. "This is going to come out...awkward ...how did they handle teens urges?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Well, those that grow up in the temple usually have the discipline to handle them on their own. Meditation helps. They certainly don't encourage relationships, but it's more of a don't ask don't tell policy. If you're not asked about it, you don't have to lie. In my case, I learned the hard way why it wasn't encouraged."

She sat straighter. "The Jedi Order has changed from how it was originally. Relationships were not permitted at all. There were many more rules in place. But times changed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom