Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Submission Modification Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-Codex Template:

Submission Name: Lopar Aiolous
Link to Submission: Link!
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex:
I realized there are a number of errors that my brain refuses to accept and thus I must fix else I will get no peace.

Freya Drage
Submission Name: Lupo - Moved to Pre-Codex (I believe this was what you wanted since it was already Archived. You would use the "Move to Pre-Codex" template for that.)

Maiven
Submission Name: Naporar - Moved to Pre-Codex (I believe this was what you wanted since it was already Archived. You would use the "Move to Pre-Codex" template for that.)

Sirius Nova
Submission Name: Ken Sol - Moved to Pre-Codex

Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol
Submission Name: Lopar Aiolous - Moved to Pre-Codex

Submission Name: Yemireen

Link:
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: To finish broken links/Formatting

Submission Name: The Rookery
Link to Submission: x
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: Was archived due to inactivity, would like the opportunity to finish it up.

Submission Name: Ministry Report concerning the Gaulus Situation
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: Was archived due to inactivity, would like the opportunity to finish it up.

Submission Name: LaSal Intergalactic Starport

Submission Name: Founder's Plaza

Submission Name: Fondor

Holt Holt - Alban Roble Alban Roble - Kiff Brayde Kiff Brayde

Your submissions were moved to Pre-Codex, however, you can only have FIVE submissions pulled at a time across all of your characters. The link for "Ministry Report concerning the Gaulus Situation" does not work regardless, so, that puts you right on the limit. You'll need to pull that at a later date.

Please note the reason for all the pulls. You have a ton of pending subs that will be coming up for archival soon in the Pre-Codex. Please - Do your best to tidy those up. Thank you!

Submission Name: The Rookery

Submission Name: Ministry Report concerning the Gaulus Situation

Submission Name: LaSal Intergalactic Starport

Submission Name: Founder's Plaza

Submission Name: Fondor

Submission Name: Bassadro Sector Command

Argos Xalen Argos Xalen

Submission Name: Lervon - Moved to Pre-Codex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom