Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Storms and Shadowguards

NPC's NPC's

Vaux looked down at her scopes, picking up on the ships that seemed to pass. Ok. Time to act. She quickly looked. They were in a bunch of asteroids.

"Oy, Tengaanar (Show), remember that trick you use to pull back in training? Why don't you show the other Guardians while, and we can catch these bogues with some quick runs."

"I like your thinking." Soon the two TwinTail squadrons would dart around, using the asteroids to slingshot around with gravity. Meanwhile the other fighters began to launch.

Vaux Gred Vaux Gred

The raiders had managed to return to their ship. THe fighters were simple enough and they had been paid plenty to be a distraction so the teams could extract from the planet... but when they had launched their attacks other ships had been landing. THey were informed they were not able to get off from the planet and now there were jedi and their allies here... not exactly what they would want to deal with without a larger force. "This deal is getting worse all the time." He said it to himself standing there as something whispered past his ear and he could feel the slice... the blood for a moment when it was sticking in the metal fram between the larger viewports... then crackling and before he could turn around there was a tightness around his throat. THe electrowhip pulling him back under the boot of the one who was left with them to communicate. "I am altering the deal captain... pray I do not alter it further."

Be careful what you wish for.
irjy44GEdN9rsSdMlTtA0vwEfW7e_1trLydxY25rZx2lz-uOsc0GEOCQ3hyA8vM__19V0B1gGPPW3xRiPyYkWgWJHdCAApgBXsPFvcNmrYBxexS3AdiBz1DhyT9sg0cGs8YECa4oPLVBMKkU4johURt5ePlH2RogvUqa601uP9yGvhKaR2en58YF5TM8Bg

HAPAN CONSORTIUM

OBJECTIVE 2 - INVESTIGATION
OBJECTIVE 3 - SKIRMISHES
LaXouZO.png

"The easteworks is one of the faster ways to move around the cities... each building connects to it and there is access in case the laborers need to come in and out without being seen." She looked at him and continued. "It is also by that one of the better ways to get around without drawing attention to yourself... monitoring systems are down there but less physical patrols like in the streets.... but the fights there were small and mostly it seemed uncoordinated... gangs, wannabe pirates trying to test out defenses of buildings... what might be minor things normally but when they, our ladies disappearance and the attack all happen together. Three things is harder to dismiss and it was when we were off of K'farri without the bulk of security and Sibsi." She brought her hand up and there was a datapad. "Our initial investigation of the scene, we found a weapon and they went through the windows and across the roof tops."

He wanted to ask her about the doctor.

No, I didn’t!

He wanted to ask about how, if she was a doctor, that she looked like some kind of Atrisian “Anime”tion gone wrong.

No, I didn’t! That was you!

Dude, just go with it!

NO!

Fine, anyway, he took down the information himself in his own little note taking pattern, not because he did not trust the Captain’s observation but because it helped with memory. Her answers were all over the place confusing to even an experienced investigator, but this could be attributed to the patient on the bed and their surroundings, so he let it go. What he was going to do was simple though.

He was going to begin his investigation based on the wasteworks. There was something about them that he needed to understand, even if it was only “checking a box off of the list”.

What is the normal level of “air support” on a day like today without something like this happening? What kind of closed circuit is there? If any?

TAG: Cathbodua Cathbodua

resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
0cf9376e75158d86a4aaeac9fb408128.jpg

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Sanctuary Island

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

"Minimal, the residences are for the different worlds delegations. So they all want privacy and to at least seem like they are not being watched. ONce you get outside of it there are regular patrols around the city itself and they would be able to respond to an area if needed." SHe said it and looked at him keeping her eyes. "As for monitoring systems we have some camera on the outside to pick things around us up. Most of the other planets would likely have the same but it is easier to ask the house spies in the other residences what they saw or if there was anything on those monitors then try and get them to divulge."

REtAYo6wHF3AvHMDEqREyMgNd-wg9ZMlUT0P72ke2xL7wtOYEDEi6prLkVEkNbsCGyZ3V2g3BYAICi5PrBwrGUTSFgCJHuJHtSTzDD_6FyP8-SevgdUN6m6hG4Krjfk-GALYDKpLP1IEAJgRS0UkBknucdyeWSXAHmXRpnhwjqosKpX8fFmjrQVAZiYSjQ

HAPAN CONSORTIUM

OBJECTIVE 3 - SKIRMISHES
LaXouZO.png

He shook his head, not out of frustration, but to clarify.

I’m asking more about if anyone has seen anything. I don’t think that we’re looking at the entire picture.

Then when she explained her little thing about the spies, he clicked his teeth.

Worth a shot.

Then he looked at the girl.

I don't think it is so simple that what is playing out right now. There is more at play than just children being taken.

Realizing how that just sounded, he shrugged.

No offense intended.

HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Sanctuary Island

The captain looked at him and then to the sleeping girl. "I imagine you are correct, there is always mroe going on in the Consortium even before you factor in that there are houses wanting to be queen mother or positions of high honor. K'farri isn't a big plaanet, we have shipyaards, we are more stable and train children for contests within the Consortium.... but my lady doesn't have plans to try and take power and is one of the neutral houses compared to others. Shifting the balance of the houses wouldn't be good without a plan." She said it and remained there but shrugged as there was plenty and Cathbodua nodded. "I have more guards for here, we can show you the scene. If Jade wakes up we'll make her available to talk with."

uopcVT4UhV67e7AaCTnvFk5TplWvw3LKwEGKTCWiHO8KTwC8v__NTbxcJzGATaneOceQLVNG-cEQlLsJcIRHU3e5bN8zqbh619KbyBbF7vkCsFNPmfNJmcN2a08kKW07dT4i19C8mkZs_jDHm7OQ7O1m6mFTM-f7zUu63Y3_616mGaGj3UXXKO4xfG1ADQ

HAPAN CONSORTIUM

OBJECTIVE 3 - SKIRMISHES
LaXouZO.png

Taking notes of the Captain’s responses, as well as taking mental images of her emotions along with them, it all seemed to be her holding something back. Not maliciously, or jurisdictionally speaking, but just caught his ear. Two simple words that one would not associate with angry or criminal activity, but the proverbial “stars aligned”.

Neutral Houses.

Why would they be attacked indeed? Was this a power move on someone’s part? Was it an arrangement made by another house? Why hit a “neutral”?

Any chance I could speak to two of the more “extreme” houses?

Sanctuary Island

"Possibly... I do not know how you would be received." She said it more as a matter of fact... it was Hapes and he didn't seem the type to play to the egos of some of the nobles. "It would be easier to get Lady Cathbodua to do it. Healers are more respected the a captain of another house." The captain said it as she looked back and remained there in the seat. The jedi master was looking at the two of them an moved to the bedside looking over the monitors as her hand came out and glowed. Tracing with a finger above the girl and she was reaching out with the force allowing the healing crystals to work on recovery for the girl. She turned her head to look at Caltin with the face mask hiding her expression but she nodded that she could help better for it. The jedi master spoke more as a casual question. "I do not know how familiar you are with Hapan culture but... it could also be a better way to get a reaction and catch them off guard."

8iFTHbJCp4820oCaYFRXmccV81C2l_adbPvjLfwcY9_Y6JMtumzKGwLp-WwwkeBlUKwZ9sY977GAhso5lnzmmb77lcSIx55RUUjOfEtRlB3vqoAvphkuUOeSJ4YBMzodvxgOv-86VnnniDY2Sq7rbBJaXqExV3HPBSTW9fsh_f5zuTEBYljOF_I11fPVog

HAPAN CONSORTIUM

OBJECTIVE 3 - SKIRMISHES
LaXouZO.png

You misunderstand.

He said matter of fact.

I want them to receive me poorly, even outright negatively. I want them to welcome anyone else who would approach in order to not have to deal with me.

As usual, he was not only misunderstood, but being underestimated. Caltin Vanagor may look like a big dumb thuggish brute, and may even embrace the image, but he was smarter than that, a lot. He was also well aware of Hapan culture, and be his knowledge a bit dated and rusty, it was still there long before any of these individuals were born.

However, I will play this… your… way.

An enormous controlled explosion could be seen well off in the distance. Looking out the window, Caltin smirked, knowing full well that "The Apostles" were busy.

Sanctuary Island

"I see." THe jedi master said it as the sound of the explosion reached her and she didn't turn to look for it. Her visor overlaying in her suit so she could follow the reports and information from drones and feeds. Her other hand was using the datapad on her wrist to prepare and have additional medical units called or prepared for anything that they might need before security forces arrived at an explosion in the capital city to investigate. "THen we will want to get to the distract with their homes beforte security begins searching for who or what was involved with that explosion." She said it while she started to walk towards the door and hanger of the building.

iBmq_0NPVAHYK8NizIZc7_ljcV11OP2Jtp3gAKelG1-w9PB4c-JaJ7qFoYbGh9z9t4TTlNjL9ZHUchIsDhhXquiGl_jr6almxpxw720HUMh4SrNlqskc-Gv7J6v4THazOvL1Nf0idCIc-jQvzI-wbPNoC_ZH2WX9nnBuRhVEIu8Os4eYKc-xuS8dYXvk1w

HAPAN CONSORTIUM

OBJECTIVE 3 - SKIRMISHES
LaXouZO.png

He was not phased, at all, by the explosion. In fact, the big man had a feeling that he knew who it was that set it off and had an idea as to what they were doing. .

I believe that those involved are and will be the least of our concerns. However, I am following you right now, so if you wish to, then we will.

He wasn’t arguing or anything, just the opposite, just verbally documenting what they were going to do. Of course, his comm-link was on, and it was directly connected to Omega Squad, so that they would either be able to extract, or prepare. Their objectives were their own, they were going to eliminate a key airfield (archaic term for a small Starport), but they were doing it under the cover of the shadows right now.

I’m not your enemy. Neither of you, any of you. I want this resolved just as much as you do.

Sanctuary Island

Aien Mueller

A

You know those types you don't want to meet in a dark alley?

54895.gif

BLUE TEAM - Azrael, Samael, Gabriel
RED TEAM - Bartleby, Uriel, Sauriel
FLOATER/DRIVER/PILOT -
Jeremiel
OVERWATCH AND AUTOMATED PILOTING - Seraphim

Azrael, Bartleby, Gabriel, Sauriel, Samael, Jeremiel, Uriel, Seraphim
[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]

Status…

Good to go

Nominal

Good to go.

Sauriel raised his sniper's rifle and leveled it on a startled Samael, only he fired it beyond the heavy gunner. There was a Raider who happened to see them, and the shot to the head took him down. While the Weequay fell to the ground from a third-story window, he was in a back alley with no comrades in the area.

Let’s do this.

Abdomen is sore.

He was masked, as was all of them but it was clear that Gabriel’s “joke” gears were turning.

Wait, Bartleby’s got a sore belly? Oh lord, he’s hungry again!

Enough… let’s move.

The blast that destroyed the weapons cache knocked them down, it knocked down most of the populace, but they were fine and on the move. Bartleby in truth had an abdominal tear, but he would deal with it, they all had little nagging injuries, but they were professionals, and their mission was not over yet. Paladin Team was moving on the Palace, so were the Jedi, if what Azrael saw looking out one of the windows was true, they had to get to the airstrip and wreck it. The starport could stay intact because that was home to civilian traffic, but the airstrip was said to be pure “Kestolar”.

The next building that they entered was occupied, but right now it did not matter. They kept moving through what looked to be a restaurant, as patrons and staff both looked on in a mixture of fear and awe. In a matter of moments, Omega was outside again, only this time it was out in the open. Now they had no choice, they had to get to the airstrip through the Starport and the only way into the starport was through the main entryway.

Weapon discipline…

Moving quickly through the street, they could at least look like they were not trying to kill everyone with their rifles pointed down. This was a normal move so as not to erroneously shoot your teammate, but it could at least offer some peace of mind. Going into the starport caused problems as Hutt controlled security was called to answer their aggression, but the Gamorreans proved to be smarter than they looked and that axes would not be a match for weapons fire. Azrael would not let any type of aggression, they were taking the “Jedi Approach” if there were no threats to them, they were not threatening anyone. Of course, there was the threat of those calling in the team’s position, but Bartleby was jamming any and all communication.

Even the ships could not take off or land.

Signal for pickup.

They were leaving one of the hangars and our onto the tarmac when Uriel began “popping smoke” by way of a strobe that could be seen from space. Three “Novas” two gunships and one acting as transport should be in orbit and be able to pick up on the signal and enter atmo. As they looked out onto the ground though as the Omegas, or “The Apostles” saw an airstrip with fighters and corvettes all with the same “non-markings” on them, markings that matched the Kestolar Raiders. This was it.

Delta, Go.

The signal was for Gabriel and Bartleby to make way down the strip setting charges on various ships. They did not have enough explosives to set on every one of them, and that would take too long, but the placement should set off chain reactions.

Charlie, Go.

The next signal was for Sauriel, Uriel, and Jeremiel to set positions and take out any stragglers on the airport. Azrael and Peter would be covering the Starport. Every third ship was where they stopped and set the explosives, it was fast and efficient and soon Red team was no longer visible with the naked eye. The chatter of their check-ins of “Charges set” ensured that there were no security issues. It was when they could be seen again that the problem arose. In a rare moment of intelligence, the Raiders did not fire on the two initially, they waited and the fire team to get into a position where they would be surrounded.

We’re compromised.

Azrael perked up, they all did.

You have a shot?

Got’em… go...

Go, Sam… go.

Sprinting, with weapons firing, Azrael, Jeremiel, and Samael made their way down the strip to bail out their friends and teammates. Sauriel and Uriel were hitting their targets from afar, the problem is with Jeremiel joining Blue team for the assault they were exposed. This was remedied with each sniper covering the other as they shot. Bartleby and Gabriel were badly pinned down and their options were limited, the tech and team second was calling for the transports that were two minutes out but were out of weapons range, then he looked at Scion.

Blow it.

Only have half hooked.

Then blow that half.

Boom baby.

Flipping the detonator switch and pressing the button set off the charges for the far end of the strip. One by one Corvettes erupted into explosive flames, the shockwaves set off took out neighboring frigates and fighters. It was a testament to the fact that the team demo expert had a few screws loose, but he was efficiently lethal where it counted. Blue Team was in the fight and was tagging Raiders. The thing is though, they were drawing attention and this was a problem.

Boss! They called in reinforcements!

As Bartleby could see a mass of Kestolar strobes making their way into the Starport, Azrael keyed his comm-link.

Bravo, Go.

The snipers backed their way down the strip about thirty seconds before more Raiders came out. Uriel was done with this and pulled her grenade launcher and began sending pirates flying, literally. They were going to hold until finally…

Boom.

The two dropships acting as gunships came in firing. The third one hovered low enough to pick up the snipers who just started firing on everything that was not wearing and Omega Squad patch. Slowly as the dropship hovered over and picked up Blue Team a Kestolar sniper took the shot that drilled into the team leader’s back. He was not dead, yet, but every grenade that Uriel had in her launcher was shot into the direction of that son of a (censored). Jeremiel helped Azrael, along with one of the security officer’s on the dropship, and got him secured. The gunships started unloading their payloads on two mechs that called and moving onto the tarmac.

Bartleby and Gabriel were the last on the transport which rose into the air at an alarming rate to many. Gabriel had the last laugh as he finished his connections and hit the detonator button one more time. The entire airstrip, all of the Raiders’ ships, the hangar leading to it, and the abandoned casino that they infiltrated into all went up in flames. Scion was efficient, but the types of explosives he tends to use, and the combinations often make one wonder if he gets off on it.

They weren't done though. That was just one airfield.

... yeah, we scare them.

NnQ2yw5.png

She looked at him and nodded, this one would likely be a handful but they would have a chance maybe... she needed to look at it and walked through the hospital pulling up information on a datapad so if he wanted to look at it he could. To be polite enough while Sibsi were there. She was overlooking medical reports from the ones here and some of the augmentations for future plans. Until she looked up and was heading out one of the doorways that allowed them to move through the streets and back ways of the district itself. Towards the checkpoints and guards who were on alert with explosions. "We don't have much, the ones who attacked were likely hired which means their employer is important, they might not matter but if the girl is still alive they might try again with less subtle means then as assassination squad." She didn't say the rest, if they needed to go with different means like explosions or worse... terrorist attacks in a hospital could and would endanger much more. She didn't think they would do it if it was a hapen house they could damage a lot more if it came out so needed to be sure of it all.

FYUDnDq51tbXDaZriyfdF2PIZIhsLnJmnHxvyejm9NoJA56JM3hS_1PzGXbsf7QcdhWHRsdyxNadCyFUnYgn7yfN8HJwdJA3t3T52rN0r2GagLemfUSe-FqQC_5c5FbUuPYTnC1r33RcIlhShXxAglVgYcuIPPVjUNVGgv4nDF7X7ZmSSh9aR3A7RQ0-7g

HAPAN CONSORTIUM

OBJECTIVE 3 - SKIRMISHES
LaXouZO.png

They are both making the same argument but from different sides. She was bringing up potential employers of the attackers, and that is what he was going for as well. The problem is that with the culture of the planet, he had to play their game, and that was acceptable, what was not was his intelligence being insulted.

That is why I was interested in CCTV cameras. If we could identify the attackers, get them on video, we have access to resources that could link them to those potential employers.

Looking at her reports, he clicked his teeth,

The weapons used… we could get links to places they were manufactured… or smuggled into… or sold for that matter.

Eyeing the doctor, he simply blinked.

We can find out who did this and be on the way to taking them into custody in no time.

Sanctuary Island

The team on the ground moved, the wasteworks were darker but the streets were less monitored.. they expected those fleeing to try and avoid guaards.... not walk past them. Several females in bodysuits that they picked up were able to move and they had ditched their other clothing.. the robes and hoods for the more catsuit like dresses that let them more and showed their height. The strreets were filled with people and more guards in their standard but different colored armor. Their needles in their hair and electrowhips at their sides as they moved around quickly aand carefully between the buildings aand the people working to avoid being noticed or seen.

She listened and there was some to what he said and the plan was good, though security footage between the houses would eb the hardest thing.. best things. The buildings outside of the hospital would be something to see.. more guard and others who were walking around as the jedi master mused to herself what she might be able to do... being practical it would be easier to move around by having the other jedi master pretend to be a house servant an easy disguise for a male but she didn't have one and cared little for it. The alley exiting onto the stree though opened to reveal more people. Dressed in the long dresses with veils, ornate hair and in smaller groups. She weaved through the people going towards the gates to get into another district. "We'll go by foot to not garner attention."

07xZtsRLwq63cFytGoe84qx5nXCXk3rzv8xfwvEI1dJ8-dAgC0hZTN1CO2gOiKXV9K2OcwxzRcxGQdbaDkT_aHDRpiKMlpOU5hZ0pEv1_nq71ftJvxNYHrs25cFCVOZH6iUJNWOXSLcRGQngfi_mHdvAzHF_gzxGtHSmTrxxBu82tn3dWBgY6qGT76cyig

HAPAN CONSORTIUM

OBJECTIVE 3 - SKIRMISHES
LaXouZO.png

This was her turf and he was not going to get any assistance unless they did this her way, mostly. That doesn’t mean that he was going to remain silent.

An old tactic of mine that works wonders… You get a Jedi… or anyone really… with a reputation, a skillset… even just a look of “trouble” for lack of a better term. You drop them into the middle of a situation, knowing full well that this will cause problems. The thing is these are the kind of problems you might want. Think about it for a second. You get some big dumb goof walking through the streets, being so obvious that whoever “he” is looking for is bound to find out about this.

Letting that sink in for a moment, he watched as a small series of explosions went off in the distance. Omega Squad at work.

That person garners so much attention that they draw away any that might be garnered on those who might actually be looking for something else, or even the real thing. A good old fashioned “Diversion”.... just think about it.

Sanctuary Island

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom