Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Stellar Horizon's Dark fate Part 1 (invite) EE

Ty sits in his chair listening to old audio files of Vis and sarge. global robotics the same people who brought him back tried the same with them unfortunately, Ty was the only successful thing they made. The thousands of people processed with brutal efficiency and turned into creations worse than himself. He spent the last ten years trying to find this station since his escape and starting hades corp. Ten years of broken promises and cold trials but he finally found it...or well it found him. The old massive derelict station was spotted just south of Cerea's borders.

To read the after-action report of the Space defense team that spotted it. As soon as they requested they halt or be blown up the station halted. Meaning someone was still alive at hades corp after everything most likely a lot of their units too.

After Having a pre-briefing with Ingrid on the matter he requested a favor He requested to take a small team into that place and recon/scout it out. Due to not knowing much about the situation as well as Ty knowing roughly the layout of the station He was granted the team. Ty had requested all the members to meet him in his office with their gear and weapons for briefing. he needed to warn them as well as breif them on the mission and game plan before they head out.
tag Kessia Miran Kessia Miran , Domino Domino Arturo Braga Arturo Braga Charles Castex Charles Castex

Last edited:
Kessia Miran
Chameleon, Knight Warden of the Wardens of the Shroud, Agent of Blackwatch, sithspawn, L’lerim’s right hand
yMTUVyu.png
Equipment: Gildenweave Light Armor | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Simple robe | 2x Westar 34 blaster pistol | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | Stealth field generator | G1 OmniLink | Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Healing amulet | Empyrean gland
Tag: Ty Sibo Ty Sibo | Domino Domino | Arturo Braga Arturo Braga | Charles Castex Charles Castex
dRUm20K.png
[ Blue Death ]

Another order, but this time they didn’t say too much to the woman, just that she had to come here, fully equipped. She wasn’t really happy about that fact because she would have had a better thing. Okay, okay, she has no idea what, but it could have been better than anything for unknown missions. Knowing that Kessia had to come to Ty, she chose the same Force-Pattern in which she met the man on Takodana. Because of the armor, its appearance was not important this time. So, on request, she went to the agreed place in full equipment.

She had no idea if the man wanted her to come, and he had asked for Chameleon to be present, or had the Empress decided so. It wasn’t really that important; only in that she could have sent the man to the Outer Rim, but not L’lerim. How would she feel better if could do that? Oh! Definitely! How good it would have been if she could do all this, but she couldn’t, Unfortunately. After arriving at the front desk she told them who she was (of course only the Chameleon) and then they were guided where to go.

After getting up to the office, she entered. Apparently not many have arrived yet. In principle, it would be a task, so she assumed there would be more. Since no one else was here yet, she could at least calmly express her honest opinion.

"Why can't you finally leave me alone?" asked angrily. "Just finally forget me!"

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Ty looked up from his desk the light in his eyes dimmed as he felt himself shiver slightly at the her outburst. "Understood miss chameleon I won't request your presence anymore and I'm sorry if our first meeting was against your will as i wasn't aware you were ordered to do so," Ty noted down a few things on some paper as he didn't look up to face her. He really couldn't force himself to as the rejection was sudden. "I'm sorry if you were ordered to come here however i requested your presence as well as others who fit the mission parameters and have the skills to pull it off so its strickly business if that makes you feel any better" Ty calmly said as he began going over notes. He slid a holo date pad over to her giving her access to the history of the place in correlation to Ty's experiences with it "when the others arrive ill give you all the full briefing."

5usT0km.png

The request from the Empress was quite… odd to say the least, but had it been from anyone else except her within the Eternal Empire he would have found a reason to decline. The women did know how to pique the Admiral’s interest enough to take his eyes away form his fleet for a type of mission he did not normally take. Sure she did not provide him with everything, as that was for whoever had request them as a team… a first for him to be honest. Normally when he was asked for it meant that someone needed not just him, but the skill of the Tomb Fleet as well, but this time they wanted him? Well it had been awhile he had cracked a few skulls with his own abilities, not that he was out of practice… it was simply there was a difference between a ‘commando mission’ and hunting down people to do science experiments on.

The ship that brought him to the planet, which he was getting used to spending his days on till now even the cold was of little bother, jumped back into hyperspace as soon as the transport that took him down to the planet return. Standard operating procedure for the Tomb Fleet was to remain like a ghost fleet among the stars as Charles did not yet feel like he could trust this place to be one where they could settle. The Admiral was changing his mind, but that would take time… and it showed by the way his eyes shifted even here among Eternal Empire’s greatest citadel. As though a threat still loomed here, Tranquility would have said he was being paranoid, but he just called it being cautious.

Walking up to the office Charles paused for just a moment as he could hear the voices of those who had already arrived. The Admiral listened for a few moments before slipping inside, eyes roaming over the assembled party quietly, not speaking at first as his eyes came to rest on a familiar face. Ah… the odd one 'Chameleon' that he had chance to get a basic observational study on in their first meeting. If they were to be working together again, well… it looked like he would be able to collect more data on this subject. Clearing his throat, the large man looked between the pair whenever he stepped forward as he asked with a voice laced with amusement, ”I do hope that I am not interrupting anything. I can always step outside if you two have any personal business you need to handle?”

Charles had come instead in a bit more subtle outfit, his black robe decorated with white flowers, any weapons hidden from view including his two sabers and Udezi's holocron... he always found her option useful when it trusted no others. What was more obvious was the number of scalpels and other blades for the purpose of ‘examining’ what they found. To the Admiral this mission on the outside sounded like a gold mine to obtain samples for his own projects. Eyes turning to look over the woman who called herself 'Chameleon' and he gave her a slight bow,

”Ah Chameleon… it is good to see you again. After our last meeting I had hoped one day of having the pleasure of working with you.” Charles pronounced each word clearly in a manner that bordered on cold and clinical. His voice hardly gave away any actual excitement unless they understood who they were dealing with. Those two black orbs hardly showed any emotion, but under that mask his skin around his revealed teeth stretched slightly. It was hard for Charles to grin, but he allowed it this time given he could easily hide it.

kAQi7Ek.png

Tag: Ty Sibo Ty Sibo Kessia Miran Kessia Miran Domino Domino Arturo Braga Arturo Braga

Last edited:
re3GLA.png
Shortly on the heels of Charles and being lead by a porter carrying duffle bags of equipment came Domino. This was her first visit to the Eternal Empire's bastion planet, at least since it'd been claimed as such, and as a guest Domino hadn't felt it appropriate to tour the halls while decked out for a military operation. Sending her had been decided politically, as a reminder of how good it was to keep the Agents of Chaos as friends even in their diminished state. The first part of her mission had already been achieved with her arrival when the ship carrying her had announced itself, sent clearance codes, and requested docking instructions for passenger transfer without ever appearing in-system or on warning scans. It was only after being acknowledged as friendly and legitimate that the frigate had ceased its active stealth and even then its exotic coating and other integrated systems had made it a tricky thing to pin down, belaying its namesake as it only contrasted visually with the background of space.

Now Domino quietly thanked the porter as he left her bags by the office door and turned to survey the room to find the expected mix of eclectic 'special operations' types she was familiar with. What was a surprise was that everyone in the room was Force sensitive and some were perfectly fine with the carrying of weapons through the building. As for herself, she was currently wearing a flight suit fairly close in appearance to a dress uniform, her traditional diadem, and the customary pair of sabers worn along her belt in the small of her back. Oddly this made her feel both over, and under-dressed for the occasion.

"Ty Sibo? I'm Domino." She knew it was him, it was his desk and his office unless the porter really hadn't liked his job. And she needed give herself no more introduction, she should be expected and if the man didn't know who he had been expecting, then that was a failing on his part. She only needed to deliver on her's.

Ty Sibo Ty Sibo Kessia Miran Kessia Miran Arturo Braga Arturo Braga Charles Castex Charles Castex

Still going, despite everything.
Gear: KC-47 Hybrid Strike Rifle, Sk-AR Mk.1 Armor, KC-77N Hybrid Pistol
Amigos: Ty Sibo Ty Sibo Kessia Miran Kessia Miran Charles Castex Charles Castex Domino Domino

"Braga, Arturo. Here to see a Mr. Ty Sibo."

"Braga, did you say? Ah, of course! Mr. Sibo is expecting you, sir. Please." Gesturing to a corridor off to her right, the desk clerk bid Arturo farewell with a small smile. Hoisting his pack higher on his shoulders, the mercenary turned and followed the clerk's outstretched arm with his eyes. Nodding his thanks, he began to walk away, very much aware of the strange looks directed his way. Hushed voices proceeded him down the corridor, each step he took ushering silence from those he passed. He paid them no mind. Well, he tried to, at least. It was difficult when those whom you fought for treated you like an outsider.​

Perhaps he was at that.​

Lengthening his strides, Arturo watched as a pair of Guardsmen walked past in the opposite direction. A hand instinctively reached towards the small of his back. Fingers brushed the grip of his KC-77N Hybrid Pistol, lingered for a moment. Then, the Guard were past, and the hand drifted away.​

Coming to a halt outside some offices, the contractor took a second to make sure he was in the right place. He was. Taking a breath, Arturo stepped into the office of one Ty Sibo, briefly noticing a couple duffle bags off to one side before they were swept from his sight. From the size and shape of them, it appeared as if they contained something other than a politician's documents. Whether that were true or not, the bags soon fled from his mind as he took a look around the room he had entered.​

His team had already arrived, it seemed. My, what an odd bunch they were! The Guild would have some explaining to do.​

"I'm not late, am I?" He asked, the question directed at no-one in particular. He let the words hang before picking out Ty Sibo from among the gathered faces. The mercenary took a moment to get the measure of the man he'd come to meet. There was a certain... aura to the man he couldn't quite place, and to say he appeared rather skeletal would've been no lie. Yet, the mercenary did his best to refrain from blurting out anything rude. Or embarrassing. "My name's Arturo Braga, sir. Here on behalf of the Contractor's Guild." All professional-like, his voice carried in the room. He gestured to a chair.​

"May I?"

Ty looked up from his paperwork to see that another one of the team members when they expressed the issue of not wanted to interrupt Ty shook his head. "Not at all Mr. Castex, We were just finishing up this private matter Mabie you'll have more luck keeping her in line and less capable of outbursts," Ty spoke telepathically as more team members started to trickle in. "Hopefully you be a good addition to the team for this mission The empress spoke highly of you as well as everyone being selected for the mission."

As Domino introduced herself Ty nodded to her as the door opened and the mercenary of the team entered through the doors "By all means take a seat you must be bone-tired after all, but no your not late the briefing is just about to start."

ty would get Up and head to the blank wall of his office and press down on a panel letting a large section of the wall fold outward as it created a holo image of the station

"this is the space station that warped into the boarders of Cerea at the moment of Report the entire station went offline shortly after warping in however Being one of its few occupants that escaped 7 years ago I put in a request to lead you all into this station, Officially we are headed in to recon the station and disable any defenses before demolition and salvage teams pick it apart at a later date. Unoffically we are headed to collect any data we can find and Demo the place before exfil. I wont lie to you there is things that have happened in there that would make kaminoans Ill and visible upset from how those there were treated. your going to see things that will make your darkest memory a spring break by comparison and if the various experiments are still active your going to be fighting against things that break all moral and ethical grounds...I cant promise everyone will make it back alive but ill try to assure your alls survival while were down there"

After pressing a few buttons Ty Showed them the entrance location was the stations waste shoot leading into the labs in the lower sections

Last edited:
Kessia Miran
Chameleon, Knight Warden of the Wardens of the Shroud, Agent of Blackwatch, sithspawn, L’lerim’s right hand
yMTUVyu.png
Equipment: Gildenweave Light Armor | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Simple robe | 2x Westar 34 blaster pistol | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | Stealth field generator | G1 OmniLink | Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Healing amulet | Empyrean gland
Tag: Ty Sibo Ty Sibo | Domino Domino | Arturo Braga Arturo Braga | Charles Castex Charles Castex
dRUm20K.png
[ Blue Death ]

She sighed; this man was terribly naive. Still, what did he think? That a sithspawn voluntarily changed into what it was and works for someone? Of course, there are known exceptions who have voluntarily become Sithspawn, just like L’lerim’s late husband; well Chameleon was not like that. She had no choice, her memories were taken away, she did not remember when and where she received her Mandalorian training or she did not remember her former life.

"That's great! I'm glad your perception is so fast!" snarled deep in her armour.

She just growled loudly at the other things. She didn't even try to look into the notes, just walked over to the wall and leaned against it. Demonstratively crossed her arms in front of her chest; it would have been difficult to take a more passive-aggressive position. She didn't really care and positioned herself to look at both the door and the man, if necessary, to defend herself. When the door opened, she had to hold back herself so as not to instinctively jump on the incoming. What can be done? She was a warrior and an assassin; recognized the incoming man, they had met before.

"Admiral!"

Greeted the other with a nod. This man was followed by a ruthian twi’lek woman; who apparently didn't know as much about decency as Kessia. Although Kessia didn't care what others thought. Since it would have been the duty of the incoming to greet first, the sithspawn did not take the trouble to greet the other. She didn’t have to be striking, the other question was how the admiral would endure this. Eventually another man arrived; Arturo Braga, the woman knew him, had seen the man more than once, though they had never spoken, and the man was not even sure he knew they had met. She used a different form every time.

Kessia did not move, but still stood at the back wall near the entrance, leaning against it. She felt perfect here. When Ty held the briefing, it was clear why she had been sent by L’lerim; she knew the woman so much that she knew the Empress probably wanted to come, but because of her position she couldn't. That’s why she sends her, though she wasn’t interested in part of the victims, just as the other details weren’t really. Kessia was a sociopath; it had no wonder, she had no empathy. That was the price when L’lerim’s aunt made a sithspawn from her. In the end she looked at Ty.

"In fact, if this is so important and urgent, we could even leave, as I doubt anyone would open a space gate to the space station, so we will have time to discuss and study everything in flight… Overseer!"

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

re3GLA.png
More than a few questions immediately flitted through Domino's mind. Most pressing of which were, did they have a lay-out and how were they planning on extracting the data? Just yanking the cores or copying, and were they going to need to copy from several locations? But she could read the room, it'd been pretty tense before the brief and the sleight girl's outburst probably wasn't helping anything. Instead she decided to move to defuse the situation. "Unless there's special equipment needed, which I'd imagine you've already taken care of, I'd agree. Especially if we don't know why this station was abandoned on a course that would bring it here, we could be on a timer. Ghost ships don't usually navigate themselves without a reason." Right now that reason could be random jumps by the nav-computer to maintain security, or as part of a longer chain of automated commands. If the station was even truly abandoned.

Catching sight of the Contractor reminded her to ask about defenses as well if they ever got to that point. At least some of the people here were acting professionally, which she appreciated. She made a mental note to try and team with him if they settled into duos. Otherwise it might be fun to see how the youths handled themselves.
Ty Sibo Ty Sibo Kessia Miran Kessia Miran Arturo Braga Arturo Braga Charles Castex Charles Castex

Still going, despite everything.
Arturo sank into a seat as Ty began the brief. A Holo blazed to life at the man's back. On it was a projection of the station they were going to hit. Like with most things, the Contractor kept his thoughts from taking form on his face. Ty's words didn't exactly instill much faith in the mercenary, but at least he was being honest. This op was going to be a tough one, no question about it. The Contractor hoped he'd brought enough gear; if need be, he would likely be allowed access to the Empire's rather expansive armory. What were a few 'nades and a scattergun to an Empress, after all?

When he learned that they were to infiltrate the station through the waste disposal, Arturo couldn't help but grin. He had known his job was a dirty one, but not that dirty. On the upside, the Empire was a generous employer. So what if he had to make a less-than-glamorous entrance. They'd all been there before, right? Right.

"I've no issue with going now. Like the twi'lek said, chances are this op's time-sensitive, and the sooner we board the station, the sooner we'll get our answers." He hoped the twi'lek didn't mind him calling her just that. Lacking her name, it was the best he could do. Come to think of it, excluding Mr. Sibo, he didn't know the names of anyone in the room. The one leaned against the back wall looked somewhat familiar, but placing her was a pain. Not that it bothered him all that much. She looked like a mean one. Or a moody one. Either way, he made a mental note not to get on her bad side.

Which was easier said than done, he figured.

"We can hash the detes out en route, maybe put our heads together and work out a plan for once we're aboard. 'Til then, a hard burn for the Cerea border sounds like the best course of action." He shrugged, an eye cast about the room before returning to Ty. "Your call, sir."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom