Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Stand With Me, Stand Against Me, or Stand Aside | NJO & SJC Assembly

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Commenor
Following the invasions of Dantooine, Korriban, and Byss

The sound of booted feet echoed throughout the temple courtyard on Commenor. Heads turned as Jedi found their attention drawn to the crowd moving through. Ryv Karis led the ensemble of mismatched Jedi. Some belonged to the Core's New Jedi Order, while others were former Silvers who turned away from their own. None of the Jedi raised weapons or toted armor, though their trusty lightsabers hung at their sides. This group had not come to wage war or cause chaos. That much was evident by their measured approach. Each of them bore the mantle of resolve. They weren't happy with the state of the galaxy. They were tired of watching lives put to the blade by those who the Concord would align themselves. This meeting was their opportunity to be heard and bring about change peacefully.

Before the door that separated them from the gathered masters, Ryv stopped and turned to face those behind him. Pride burned within his chest as he met their gaze one by one. Most of them were familiar with the horrors of the galaxy. When they approached the abyss, none of them were afraid to face what it held in store. When it's baleful gaze peered up at them, they did not blink. They were born in a galaxy hellbent on destroying them. Through the fires of war, they were forged into an unstoppable force. One that would see the Sith and Bryn'adul destroyed. Many of them would never know a life of peace, as their lives were devoted not to its celebration but instead its creation.

A somber smile settled on the kiffar's face. He knew this moment would not be forgotten. They would walk away as unifiers, their voices heard and opinions recognized, or they would walk away as dissenters. But no matter what happened, they would do it together.

"Today, we will be heard," Ryv said aloud. His voice trailed beyond those gathered to be heard by the onlookers within the temple grounds. "Today, we will stand before the assembled masters and seek answers to our many questions, but to do so, we must keep calm. Regardless of what they say in there, we're still Jedi. We're guests on Commenor, and we will treat it as it's treated us. Only time will tell what we can expect from our Silver brethren, but we must hold onto hope. Hope they hadn't forgotten what it means to serve as a Jedi, nor what it is the Sith have done to our galaxy. Keep in line, be respectful, and keep your chin up high. Win or lose, we're together on this. Governments and people may abandon us, but we mustn't abandon one another. Not now. Not ever."

At that, the Sword of the Jedi turned and planted his hands on the door. He pushed it open and stepped inside. He offered a singular nod to the gathered masters and approached the center of the room. He said nothing as other Jedi funneled inside, spread about to offer everyone ample space. When silence finally settled on the council room, he cleared his throat.

"Good afternoon, masters. My name is Ryv Karis," he straightened out his jacket as he spoke. "We've come before you all with questions regarding the recent support given to the Sith Empire by Silver Jedi. One of which is believed to be a part of this very council. My hope in doing this is to unify the many Jedi of the galaxy, so we can stand together against the numerous threats rather than against one another. Don't stress the word unifying. I don't mean all of us getting together in one temple and all that. Just, you know, working in tandem, like on Korriban. I think this is a great opportunity to clear the air as well. We can do away with whatever rumors circulate between both parties and ensure we're on the same page."

He took a half-step back and nodded to the assembly. "If you all have anything to say before this gets started, I'm sure we'd all love to hear it."

Last edited:
"Grey" is not a crack about my hair color.
The title of Grey Jedi had taken a beating over the years. Once upon a time, it had meant a Jedi who was loyal to the Code, but not necessarily the Council. Centuries of schisms and warfare had altered the meaning somewhat. In the eyes of much of the galaxy, a Grey Jedi was one who liked to pick and choose which side of the Force they pulled powers from, changing their alignment and allegiance more often than their underwear. It was the ultimate pragmatic approach to a galaxy that stood on the brink of destruction or domination by the forces of the Dark Side, but not one without its critics

Margaret was not one of that crowd. Above all else, she served life, and through it, the Force. In that respect, no one who knew her could fault her, irrespective of the fact that few of them could actually stand her. For all her devotion to the Light, Margaret was remarkably uncouth and abrasive, traits that earned her no friends among the various Councils of the galaxy, big or small.

How she came to be here, then, was something of a mystery. She knew who had invited her; the call had gone out to all manner of Jedi, and one of the various Orders she occasionally worked with passed it along. Why they had bothered to notify a notorious loner, however, was beyond her.

Perhaps they thought a sufficiently grave threat would convince her to see reason. Someone's reason. Anyone's reason, really, so long as it was aimed in the right direction. Or perhaps they thought her particular brand of wit, to use the word loosely, would come in handy. Or at least, would be sufficiently entertaining in the inevitable highlight reels.

Whatever the case, Margaret hardly planned to give them the satisfaction. True to her loner self, she stood on the outer edge of the courtyard, close enough to hear, but far enough away from the proceedings that no one of import would notice. Hopefully. With any luck, there was no one here she'd personally offended, and if there was, they'd have bigger fish to fry.

She sighed deeply, and screwed an unlit cigarette between her lips, mindful of the general Jedi attitude towards such vices. The aroma would have to do, for now.

We all fall in parallel
Takui hobbled into the courtyard with the aid of a cane. He wore black clothing that hung loosely and dressed his wounds discreetly. Anyone who could sense the subtleties of the Force enough to sense pain would feel it radiating off the Padawan like a small pulsar. He continued to wean himself off the pain medicine, both to be aware of his own limitations and serve as a benchmark for the progression of his healing.

It did not make the journey from Coruscant to Commenor any easier. He glanced around and quietly reflected on the last time he was in this place. What kind of Jedi will you be, they had asked. At that time, he would have never believed that he would be here now.

He would never have believed he would remain a Padawan, let alone a Jedi.

Ryv spoke and he nodded quietly. Taku was in no position to give anyone a fight, and argument made him weary. He had argued nigh tirelessly with the Healers as they treated him, and the fact that he was here now and now in physical therapy still was an act of sheer defiance.

"You got it, boss," he muttered.

He wanted to give them a chance, even if he didn't have much faith left; if he had any at all.

Ryv Ryv

K N I G H T
wsL0bBY.png
They would no longer be silent on these matters. Long did the Galaxy suffer at the hands of the Sith, and no one raised their swords to put them to check and vanquish them. Ironic, the very same people that once served the bidding of the Sith rebelled in defiance proved to the Galaxy these fiends were nothing to be afraid of. And where was the Jedi? Peace was disturbed, and they had casted aside their roles as individuals to preserve that peace. Supposedly, they were the ones to be first responders to those suffering under the fist of tyranny; a role that was retired by the Silver Jedi.

Such negligence would no longer be tolerated, or at least Rhis wouldn’t. Perhaps he could forgive them, but not after the recent news he heard from his compatriot.

The Nautolan could only envy Ryv’s patience and calm attitude. Fisto demanded for justice with such a zeal. While in peace they came, they would demand answers and punishment to those that stood by the Sith.

At Ryv’s side did Rhis stood with confidence in his robes, staring down at the masters he and his fellow Jedi stood before.

THE_BOIS | Ryv Ryv | Takui Takui | Ripley Kühn Ripley Kühn | Zaavik Perl Zaavik Perl | Mesh Zetnu Mesh Zetnu | Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei | Auteme Auteme | Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor | Aelys | Dair Cotarin <inactive> Dair Cotarin <inactive> | A+OM A+OM | Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt
SILVER JEDI | Margaret the Grey Margaret the Grey

Pure chance put Quill in this particular temple: he'd been adding some obscure details to a training holocron. But even deep in the library, the air felt heavy like an impending storm, a prescient echo of unpleasant talks to come. A knot of dread twisted in his gut. He finished his work and followed what looked like a purpose-driven band of young Jedi warriors. Ryv Ryv was a familiar face from a rescue mission a few years back.

When the Jedi Knights filed into the council chamber, Quill followed. He stood in a back corner, separate from all, just an observer.

Aelys

A
It didn't take long for the returned Padawan to get himself into the thick of things. He may have been a sand dwelling nomad for the last few years, but in his return to the Core, Aelys wasted no time in getting up to speed on the state of the galaxy. It also helped to have Ryv as a guiding hand to bringing him up to speed on recent events.

They all knew why they were there, at least in regards to the New Jedi Order members that strode into the Masters Halls. Aelys was excited, despite the reasoning for them being there. He was just a Padawan and here he was marching into a place reserved for Masters of another sect of the Jedi to discuss the future of their Order. And here they were, just waltzing in.

While Ryv Ryv gave the Silvers and others who were curious enough to venture into the room the rundown for their being there, he looked about the room to the 'Masters Circle.' Jedi. Just like them, at least in appearance. The reasoning for their being here called that into question, as the Sword stated.

When he opened up the floor to the Silvers, Aelys cut in instantly, as if the Force granted him the foresight to know when he'd end. Or maybe he had just eavesdropped on Ryv practicing his spiel. Who knew? Raising his right hand, he'd wave while saying, "Yo. Padawan Aelys," he'd introduce.

"Great to be here."

A man can change his stars
Was I expecting to ever see the face of a man who I had worked with in the past? Sure. Was I expecting him to be within the Halls of the Silver Jedi? No. Ryv was a man who was dead set on his ideals. Not only that, he had... become much more from the person he once was. Taking a very much leadership role. Many times in the past, I have attempted to do much to help all Jedi. Joining the various Light sided factions that aided the Silver Jedi. While my master was a Silver Jedi and did her own best to fight the darkness, I found it within myself to do the same.

I... I had to see what was going on. I knew of some Jedi with the recent backlash against the Concord. But seeing a host of multiple members becoming of themselves. Showing in force to the chambers of the Silver Jedi on Commenor, I had to follow.

Walking behind them with enough room to see what was going on, I watched as Ryv then began to essentially, call out the council on their actions. It was true that All Jedi could speak freely here. However in this manner, I was not used too. Many times I stayed away from the Silver Concord due to some of their views not being aligned with my own. However, I knew that they were still a galactic power.

No.

I had a feeling this was a stand of Ryv and the Galactic Alliance Jedi into bringing to the forefront of what the Concord did. What would be going on?

"I."

Speaking out very silently from behind them, I shook my head. While I was clad in my own armor, it was due to recently coming back from Korriban where I had been fighting against the Sith. Would others I knew be here? Knight Kuhn? Auteme? Teffo? I could never be sure.

"What questions Ryv?"

Posing the question as I removed my helmet. So that he could see me for who I was. The crested helm kept in the crook of my arm.

"Just- I."

I questioned myself too much on this topic they came with. I hoped they attempted to not sway Silver Jedi to leave. But at the same time, I did hope the masters of the council would listen to those who had been in the front lines, and seen this going down. I hoped that they would at least entertain the idea. I knew that my short time in attempting to unite the Wardens failed, as well as the times i Joined other Jedi people to unify them. It was in my best interests to do so. Yet I knew that no Jedi would every really adhere to one idea alone.

There were many Jedi here who all had ideas on what should or shouldn't be done. And I could feel some of the... almost hate that these Jedi entering had. They were upset at the masters for siding with the Sith. They wanted answers.... and... so did I.

"Be careful friend."

Ryv Ryv Ripley Kühn Ripley Kühn Aelys Creuat Creuat Takui Takui Zaavik Perl Zaavik Perl Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Auteme Auteme Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill

C e l e n d i s _ A s t r a i a
| Location | Commenor
| Purpose | Listen & Observe
It had been some time since Celendis attended such a gathering of Jedi from across the galaxy to sit down and discuss the current state of affairs, the last time being an attempt to unify all Jedi under one banner with Wyatt Morga attempting to head the unification, though that had gone about as well as the Sith's effort to put aside their differences and fight under a united banner. Since then she had largely kept to herself, meditating and searching the Force for answers and purpose.
There were far too many differing opinions and ideals back then, and it was clear that the numerous Jedi enclaves still did not seem to be on the same page as the topic of this discussion was the presence of Silver Jedi that had aided their sworn enemies within the Sith Empire. While Celendis abhorred the idea of internal conflict, such an action could not be overlooked, lest more Jedi wandered into aiding such a cause that would lead to corruption.
The thought of proper unification was optimal, she was hesitant to believe it was anything more than a pipe dream. Hopefully, they could at least come to some agreement.
The young Jedi Knight stood in the rear with her hands clasped in front of her as she observed the room with open ears and blind eyes. It did not take much effort to see through the Force that many burned bright with passion and enthusiasm, bathing her blind vision in a warm light, but it was not without seeing that some within the room had darker thoughts hidden behind them.

The black eye showed no sign of going down anytime soon.

After the violent crash into the water's of Dantooine, his head had slammed into the control panel. The crash webbing did an awful job, leaving him in more pain then necessary. On top of his right eye being bruised, he now had some cool battle scars on his right arm and left leg. But becuase the suckers wouldn't stop bleeding they were now both wrapped in bandages.

Being wrapped up in bandages was never a favorite of his. To him it showed signs of weakness, and should be struck first. That was why he spent so much time trying to hide his robotic arm. No need to give the enemy an edge in battle.

With a small limp in his left leg he entered the council room alongside the other Jedi. Once inside he looked out upon the Masters. He couldn't even begin to comprehend why they would form an alliance with the Sith. Like, when has this ever worked out? It was just lucky for them that no Jedi were up in space over Dantooine, or he would have had to take them down...

As Ryv began addressing the council, he made his way over to Takui Takui . The Padawan looked pretty beat up. With the cane holding him up he knew it wasn't good. Stopping next to the Jedi he tried making some small talk.

"So, which battle were you at?"

Right before the man could give a reply, Ryv turned around. He opened the floor for any quick words they wanted to drop. It wasn't them that needed to do the talking, but the council. Waving his robotic left hand in front of himself, he made a sweeping motion as if to say the floor was Ryv's.

Time to figure out the truth.

Ryv Ryv | Kaleleon Kaleleon | Celendis Astraia Celendis Astraia | Ripley Kühn Ripley Kühn | Aelys | Creuat Creuat | Zaavik Perl Zaavik Perl | Auteme Auteme | Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor | Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt | Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill | Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser

Last edited:

T H E _ W O L F
THE GALACTIC ALLIANCE
NEW JEDI ORDER

cj2JhgK.png

ANOTHER DAY...

Dantooine saw the debut of a great change in the Galactic Order...the Elder Compact. Many gatherings of the Jedi had taken place since this horrid deal with the devil had been unraveled into the greater consciousness. Maynard opted to stay away from all of them. He couldn't forget that it was the path of the Jedi that led him in some level of uplifting, redemption, purpose. Those origins, those deeply seated roots that laid the foundation for all he had now.

His loyalty had later become...muddied, since Unity Day and the Alliance Starbird flourished resurgent into the Galaxy again. That oath he made to Emmen Tagge Emmen Tagge that he would always be there when the Alliance needed him brought him through the fiery gauntlet of war, obligation, all for that singular paradise, a machination between himself and Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt to fight all the battles they could now before cashing and making due on the peace they were owed.

The Sith...the Bryn'adul, that was well and truly all that was stopping them.

The Silver Jedi compromised, brokering peace with one enemy to fight another, only to be the lap dog in making sure the Sith remained at all.

When Ryv stepped back, a hand landed firmly on his shoulder. He was here for him, as he should've been, as he always meant to be. Their mutual aim never changed, only the means. Ryv thought to the mold the Jedi for the better, be that lightning rod and guiding light to snuff out the darkness. All Maynard wanted was punishment. The reforms, the council, all of it could come after the Darkness died forever. It was time to make war, as it always was.

"Don't give em an inch, don't hear any of their excuses...they know what they've done." Maynard says close to the Kiffar's ear, the attention of the Sword he hoped he still had. He clasped his hand against his shoulder once more, as if another reaffirment that he was here, they were here and they would not see him fight on alone.

COMMENOR
S H A D O W
NEW JEDI ORDER

wsL0bBY.png

MOSHED-2020-11-27-19-23-46.gif

「 TAKE A STANCE 」

The sinister laughter of Korriban's wind against the canyonside cracks and crevasses still echoed fresh in Zaavik's skull. In his bones, he could still feel the insidious chill of every squall that he'd walked against that day. It felt surreal. As if he was never really there, to begin with. Pain that lingered in his ribs courtesy of a Sith Lord's flail and the side-effects of the poisons he'd only narrowly survived was the grim reminder that was all real.

Black boots clamored against the hard floor of the chamber. The Padawan, look as if he'd just exited the wrong side of a spacer trash rockerboy club took up a spot next to his other New Jedi comrades. The muffled crunch of pickle and onion cut through the chamber with every slow bite of his Huttaburger Deluxe that he'd somehow managed to weasel into the meeting. Crumpling of the wrapper was just as obnoxious and jarring as his fingers peeled it back slowly to expose more and more of the burger within.

A small flaxen mustard stain on his shirt stuck out brightly against the overwhelming shades of black. The contrast compensated well for the relatively minuscule size of the speckle. He reached into his jacket pocket, pulling out a few Huttafries that were in the usual carboard sleeve, tucked concealed inside his pocket. At least they weren't crunchy.

"Don't give em an inch, don't hear any of their excuses...they know what they've done."

A glance was offered toward Ryv after Maynard's importation. Zaavik nodded. Hard to disgaree, given the circumstances. Though, his and Maynard's qualms about allowing the Silvers to explain themselves was one of many reasons why Ryv was the leader here and not either of them. Regardless, if they must speak, this would be the time and place.

In fact, forget these qualms. Let them sing. All the more to embolden the New Jedi Order's standing.

He pulled another handful of Huttafries from his pocket and offered them toward Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor without so much as glance in his direction.

Last edited:
Dair strode in with the group following Ryv. He had not been in time to fight in the recent battles that some of the others had, but he had done what he could thus far for those hurt there. He had heard tales of what had taken place on Korriban, and it had chilled even his winter born spirit. He wanted to keep the various Orders from schisming to the point where they were openly antagonistic, and for the moment the best way he knew how to do that was listen.

So he had come to do just that. Listen.

He wore his typical robes of white and light tan, his lightsaber hung at his belt. He looked like a figure from a bygone era, though whether that made him a call back to times when the Jedi were united or simply an anachronistic nobody depended on who was looking at him. Dair did not put these items on for pageantry, though. Where once he would have worn armor practically everywhere, when he was a battle ready Jedi of decades past, he now strove to uphold peace and justice through his own actions rather than appear perpetually ready for war.

As the group of visitors to the temple on Commenor stopped before the assembled Silver Masters, Dair finally saw some people he recognized from his time before sequestering himself on Midvinter. The mere image of Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield brought memories from what seemed like several lifetimes ago. He'd never interacted much with that particular Valkyri Master, but the sight of him reminded him of other Valkyr he had been close to in the wider galaxy.

Dair nodded to the masters arrayed in the hall, then the others nearby. He offered a greeting to everyone, silently.

Starlin and Tom Kovack were almost at the entrance to the meeting hall when Starlin abruptly stopped in his tracks. “You go first,” he said. “Make sure that you aren’t seen with me.

Turning around to face him, Tom looked confused. “Why?”

I don’t want them to think we’re together.” Which might sound like an immature statement akin to announcing one’s fear of contracting cooties, but Starlin didn’t mean it that way. If anything, he was trying (perhaps misguidedly) to protect Tom from the others beyond the door.

Tom raised an eyebrow. “You do realize that I’m not afraid of them, right? You’re my friend.”

Today, he was also Starlin’s only friend. The rest of the Silvers were mere acquaintances at best, and the NJO guys either didn’t know who he was or hated his guts by default for siding with the Sith at Dantooine.

Shaking his head, Starlin managed a small smile and gave Tom’s shoulder a squeeze. It was with his right hand, the one he had lost, now replaced by a cybernetic imitation. “Just go on ahead. I can’t stop you from being here, but I can stop you from following me around like a bodyguard.” When Tom still looked doubtful, Starlin quietly added, “I don’t want to remind anyone here of Syd and Laertia, all threats and bluster. Let’s go separately, and try to avoid rushing to each other’s defense too much.

Tom sighed. “Okay. But you know, you don’t really need to—“

I need to be here,” Starlin interrupted. “I haven’t made any decisions yet, but even if nothing comes from this little powwow, attendance is mandatory.

Tom nodded and headed through the door ahead of him. His arrival was marked by maybe a handful of glances, but nothing more. The most trouble Tom had caused had been refusing to ally with Ryv at the last conference—hardly breaking news, let alone worth exile or punishment for.

Starlin took a deep breath, ran a hand through his hair, and tried to prepare himself for anything. The Jedi are the good guys, he told himself over and over. They are good and just. They won’t torture you or try to kill you unless provoked. Sure, you’ve technically done some provoking already, but…

Suppressing a shudder of raw terror, he waited another minute, then forced himself to walk forward and through the door. He knew, instinctively, that Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor was there, but he didn’t look for him in the crowd. In fact, he hardly looked at anyone at all as he made his way to an empty seat and sat down.

Last edited:
Be careful what you wish for.

REDEMPTION IS NEVER OUT OF REACH...
53950.gif

Equipment: Conservator(Lightsaber), Vanguard(Backup Lightsaber)
Comm-link, Rebreather
Starship: Starlight Sentinel
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan (unless specified)
Oh, Caltin was there alright. He was among those gathered and had nothing to do with what was being brought up but that kind of a cheap cop-out. The big guy did not stand in the group, or even near Quil. Caltin stood against the other wall, sure it would be nice if he could just stand there and listen but the massive Jedi Master put himself there to make sure that things did not get out of hand. The Padawan Learners, the Jedi Knights, they all had a right to be heard, yes, but that did not necessarily entitle them to this.

“This” was the en masse bombardment of the Assembly chamber was something that was out of a work protest or a riot. He could let things slide at this point, and they were not wrong in thinking that there needed to be some kind of explaining, but there was still a proverbial “chain of command” here, respect had to be shown on both sides. Right now the Jedi Knights and the Padawans were caught up in the moment, and that was… alright, but they were walking a tight-rope at the moment.

The Knight that goes by “Ryv” at least wanted them to keep it to professional levels. That was an important first step, at least maybe there would be a sense of decorum that was needed to be kept. If any of them flew off the handle, he would step in. Sure, he was always one to get riled up and angrily address the council, but he did so on his own and on his own time. Right now, what many of them did not seem to get was that one voice would speak for many and that meant that many of them would be unfairly lumped together.

There were multiple different personalities and motivations, as different as they were Jedi. What has truly happened to this galaxy from his time to now to see so many go the way of “malcontent”. It was disappointing, but not change him, or his ways, or those of anyone who actually would give him a listen. Of course, what did he know, right? He was just some big musclehead who was fond of inspirational speeches and tries too hard to be everyone’s friend. Oh well, people had a right to their opinions, but they did not have a right to their own facts.

Oh, he would speak up but would need a reason for it.
...YOU JUST HAVE TO REACH FOR IT.
svjbudd.png

"Grey" is not a crack about my hair color.
"Oh, for kark's sake," Margaret swore.

The sheer number of people who were still actively bleeding at this little shindig astounded her. She knew Jedi were supposed to be minimalist and whatnot, but there was minimalist, and there was idiocy.

She knew she was out of the loop; the last planet she'd been on had been the site of a particularly powerful Force nexus, much to her surprise. What had seemed like a three month stint, getting the harvest back on track, had turned into something like a 7 or 8 year stay in the rest of the galaxy's timeline. What's more, Margaret tended to avoid large battles, preferring instead to help rebuild after the fact than plunge into the melee. Her arthritic joints and cantankerous personality made her a poor fit for cooperation on the front lines, anyway.

It was safe to say, then, that the wandering Knight was out of touch with who the big bads of the year were. Something something something Sith (because of course), and something something mutated lobster people who were genocidal like the Yuuzhan Vong, but apparently would taste better with butter sauce. That was all well and good, but unless the chow hall had a big surprise in store for supper, none of the baddies were actually here. Which meant seeping wounds and dirty bandages were just... ew. Unhygienic, for a start. Atrociously bad mannered, too, although she was self aware enough to realize the when the pot was calling the kettle names.

The few Jedi in her immediate vicinity, mostly Knights and Padawans not important enough to make themselves known at such an assembly, were somewhat surprised when her overlarge traveler's rucksack hit the ground with a shockingly meaty thump.

"Either clear out or help out," she snarled, and started unpacking.

First came a sturdy, but compact, camping table. The cloth-like material that formed the surface unfolded not unlike a camping chair, but stiffened like a board when the Jedi bunged a jolt of electricity through it with a portable generator, which came next. It would hold its shape for upwards of three hours, unless it was jolted again. Margaret was sure there was an appropriate metaphor in there somewhere, but she was too busy setting up a small biohazard incinerator, roughly the size of a toaster, to really think about it. Onto the tabletop went sterile bandages, splints, cold compresses, single-use bacta sprays, suture kits, and a large tub of a foul smelling green paste, helpfully labeled in large, unfriendly letters, "FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY."

A pair of Padawans, too young to have their own masters yet, had stuck around to help Margaret, while everyone else gave her and her seething, grumbling aura wide berth. She made them thoroughly disinfect their hands and arms up to the elbow, then don surgical gloves while she did the same.

Setup complete, Margaret called upon the Force to amplify her voice across the courtyard.

"BEFORE WE BEGIN,"she bellowed, "IF YOU ARE BLEEDING, OOZING, LIMPING, OR OTHERWISE IN A STATE THAT WOULD DISAPPOINT YOUR MOTHER, PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE AID STATION."

Last edited:
Thurion would have to confess that his participation during this particular meeting of the Assembly could be described as flimsy at best. He longed for his homeworld and his family there, for he had already spent much too long abroad in service of the Silver Jedi Order. A lot weighed on his mind, not the least of which being his actions on Dantooine; though his reasons were selfless and always in service of his people, he realised it would inevitably put a dent in his reputation as a Jedi in the eyes of his peers.

Several topics had been brought to the floor for this conclave, none of which he felt warranted his presence when there were plenty more capable members of the Order willing to discuss and decide on these matters.

Only when the delegation from the Galactic Alliance strode through the spacious hall did he perk up, back straightened at the sight of these fellow Jedi boldly coming before the Assembly to address those present with one voice in the form of the Jedi Knight Ryv Ryv of the New Jedi Order. There were a few others among them he recognised, though it would be wrong to say he knew them personally.

"The Assembly recognises the Alliance delegation; you may state your business," it was announced for all to hear, and was soon followed by the opening statement given by Ryv Karis and his comrades.

Now Thurion listened with great intent to what these brother Jedi wished to discuss, knowing it would more than likely revolve around the failed pact the Concord had been in talks of signing with the Sith Empire and the Confederacy to fight the common threat together. A mighty controversial and ambitious suggestion, one that had left the Silver Jedi somewhat divided on how to feel.

More pressing than this however, was likely to be the Silvers' involvement in the recent battle at Dantooine, where members of their Order had joined the ongoing conflict on both sides for various reasons.

"I greet you, Master Jedi, all of you, on behalf of the Silver Jedi Order," he felt the urge to speak first. He stood as he spoke, offering the traditional bow on behalf of all the members of the Assembly.

"Our intention has ever been to preserve the unity between our two Orders, and not allow politics to come between us. All of us are servants of the Force, although the manner of our service may sometimes differ. I bid thee welcome to these halls, friends."

Z89V35n.png
Unlike Thurion, the Sephi did not perk up when the delegation entered. The Sephi remained calm and seemingly undisturbed, only indicating that she took note of their presence by a slight turn of her head. This was only her second week as a member of the Assembly, having been asked to fill a vacant seat only shortly after the battle over Dantooine. Her new position had kept her occupied since then, forcing the Sephi to gradually surrender more and more of her time to the internal affairs of the Silver Jedi Order.

And external affairs? Well, that was apparently going to be a trial by fire. Having been on Dantooine herself, the Jedi Master could understand why they came here. Most of them, at least. As an accomplished mentalist, it wasn't that difficult for her to sense some darker thoughts among the Jedi who had gathered here. It was something that made her question why those individuals were here in the first place.

Her gaze then shifted to the man who took center stage. She recognized him seconds before he spoke, thanks to a recent interview and an iconic show titled the Totally Real Adventures of Auteme. While she shared almost none of his views and ideals, she still respected the Kiffar for his dedication and accomplishments.

After Ryv's introduction and the greetings of Padawan Aelys, to whom she returned a warm smile, she found herself nodding in agreement with Thurion's words. She felt no need to 'speak up' yet, so the Jedi Master made the decision to observe instead. She didn't know what the Force had in mind for this sudden meeting, but all she could hope for was that it would somewhat mend the bond with their sister Order.

Tags: Takui Takui Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor Zaavik Perl Zaavik Perl Ripley Kühn Ripley Kühn Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Creuat Creuat Aelys Dair Cotarin <inactive> Dair Cotarin <inactive> Auteme Auteme A+OM A+OM Mesh Zetnu Mesh Zetnu Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Pluperfect Pluperfect Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield

Or'Fol leaned a little in his chair, listening carefully to each proposal that had come forward that day. While it may've seemed like a hassle to some, the old master was willing to provide any assistance. He looked around sighing a little as he thought back to his studies before hearing the door open. The herglic was a gentle giant, that was true, but his right hand instinctually opened just in case.

Other Jedi? The large Master listened curiously. Rumors. The historian hated rumors. They tended to get in the way of facts, and while he didn't necessarily enjoy the manner that they brought this up, he would at least hear them out. At least Padawan Aelys gave Or'Fol a smirk. Sometimes, he enjoyed the less serious ton Padawans and young Knights brought. He then hear Thurion speak, and gave a slight nod. While he was no mentalist like Sakadi, he was still a Master Jedi, and had seen many Force Users over his years. The herglic then sighed, looking to the other Masters before speaking up.

"We welcome you here, fellow Jedi. I merely ask that we all listen with open ears. Pre-judgement has had... dire results in the history of the Galaxy, and as has been true in my studies, it is a pattern I wish to not repeat today."

He was already in the room.

War was not easy, and while Mathieu had been exposed to it in the past during his time working as a Mercenary, experiencing the same thing was very different once he had opened up to the force. It was closer - everything was closer. The men and women crying out in pain with lost limbs, friends or even hope. This last time, he could feel it and it was something which he dreaded doing again. Although pushing on had been his first instinct, it did not take long for his friends and the Masters at the temple to talk him into taking a break. It was needed.

Fortunately, the large Morellian had been allowed the space and time which was needed and he was recovering well and relatively hastily. From wounds both physical and mental. Spending time on Commenor had been good for him and he had learned to rely on those near him in a whole different way than he had before.

This day was far from extraordinary - at least that was how it started out. For just as his session with the Assembly concluded, a delegation from the Galactic Alliance was welcomed. It was good to hear as the Padawan hoped to perhaps see a friendly face on his way out. But what he first saw did not seem quite so friendly, still, he stood to the side to allow for the delegation to enter in order to leave once the large doorway was free. But just as he was about to head out, the situation got a tad too awkward as the apparent leader, Ryv Karis, started speaking. Producing an awkward smile, the padawan took a step to the side, finding himself next to the empty chair of Eloi Graix. It was an odd spot to be at but at least it wasn't in the middle of it all.

Something was off. Mathieu listened to what people seemed to have to say but there was a presence in there which he had not felt in quite some time. Looking around the room, he finally spotted the source of it all. It was Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei - a friend whom he had known since his early days in the Silver Jedi Order. A bright smile immediately formed on his lips. They had parted under circumstances which were less than ideal last time, so the Morellian was happy to see that his friend seemed alright. With that, he tried to establish eye-contact and sending him a slight wave with the hand if Okkeus happened to look his way. If nothing else, maybe they could stand there and be awkward together.

Still, Mathieu did his best to read the room. Maybe this wasn't the best time for a happy reunion. While the Master's whom had just given him their wise counsel seemed to remain relatively calm and harmonious, the tension in the room was high. Whatever the case, he trusted that they would be alright in the end - after all, they were all Jedi.

An outfit. That's what the New Jedi Order was compared to their vast Silver cousins from the Slice. Their raggedy, sunburnt jackets stood out from the usually impeccable robes of Commenor. They looked more like soldiers who'd hijacked lightsabers from the stalls of a black market on Lothal. Lately, their differences extended beyond the cut of fabric to Dagon's chagrin. The young padawan was no judge, nor jury - merely a curious apprentice eager to see first hand the longest standing Jedi Order in the galaxy and their views on the odd winds of change.

Introductions and formalities were exchanged and Dagon subtly dusted the Korriban soil off his boots and leaned back on a wall with arms crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom