Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zc2jR4K.png

Tag(s): Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , closed

KrjKO64.png

High Imperator of the Rim-Guard

As Aiglos sat down the chair was giving a very hearable and noticeable noise of strain. It was clearly not designed to hold a man of his weight but apparently it would do, he showed no sign of discomfort or care about the seat. He sitting there with his arms on the table and his hands folded, offering a nod to the Empress.

"I am simply not tolerating any false connection the Outlander had brought up between the ruler of the ancient Sith Empire and The Most Benevolent Eternal Emperor of the Empire of Zakuul. Simple as that. I was raised and trained on Zakuul in the light of His Grace and that is more than enough for me to tell truth and lie apart. It was shocking that someone claiming the same title now is believing such nonsense.

But as you said, apparently you and your predecessor just stole the name and nothing else, embracing the original goal of His Imperial Majesty Valkorion and adding to it, but only embodying it through the Wardens of the Shroud. Killing the Will of the Force and the Force itself. Is that true or was it just more propaganda to lie to me?"

Ecthelions voice is as neutral as it could get compared to the night before. Dry and mechanical he is speaking while his never blinking eyes observe the woman. In his thoughts he was running through the benefits this Empire is offering while also thinking about his successful but subtle invasion of the Core and the meetings with two more imperial doctrines.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
0cjJ8TN.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Tag: Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund | Closed
dRUm20K.png

Ingrid didn't sit down, standing at the table. It didn’t bother her that the man was sitting, she stood up many times during STRATCOM or other military discussions, while she ordered everyone to sit down. This custom has survived from the time when she watched the meetings in secret at Tacitus' command and analyzed the meetings and those present to the Emperor from the shadows.

Did he really tell him?! Ingrid had been with the Emperor for years, she was his disciple, his most loyal subject, his confidant, and yet he told her this only roughly before his disappearance. Who or what was this man? What was so special about him? She did not know, however, she only answered the first part now.

"I recommend a deal… that is, let's agree on something. You read more openly about Valkorion in countless scientifically substantiated historical books. In return, I will listen to you. If you can convince me you are telling the truth, I will accept and believe that everyone else is distorting reality and the books, Holocrons, are telling lies. Is this good for you?"

Ingrid was one of those people who openly admitted if they were wrong.

"I didn’t steal it and I don’t want this title, nor do I want the position of Empress. I don't care about that power. I just want to serve my people, nothing more. To be honest, if someone who is more suitable for the position comes or the Emperor returns, I will be happy to hand over the throne to them and return to my own duties. But the Empire cannot be left without a leader."

She never denied these and it was pretty well known about him. As was well known as well, it was probably in addition to her merits these were the real reasons why Tacitus nominated her as Overlord and heir to the throne. He didn't have to be afraid the woman wanted to get the throne.

"No, he didn't lie. Why? Why did he tell you? Who are you?"

She finally asked the questions that turned in her head and she spoke in her usual cold and military voice.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

zc2jR4K.png

KrjKO64.png

Aiglos did not offer his de jure liege a seat but neither waited for her to sit down because this was his ship. He did not even spend a single thought on the circumstance that she remained standing and was just looking at her. Her proposal seemed not too bad, but he would either way not spend too much time digging up any historical data from the Sith, Republic or the forsaken, long-dead alliance.

"Sure, but I would amend that in my presence, you will not refer to His Benevolent Majesty by simply saying his name."

He was then listening to her explanation of her distaste for the power. Ecthelion was in the presence of many people who wielded power, huge amounts of power and he would agree with her, but it was not his interest to support her in her distaste for the throne. That would be not very useful. So he just let her go about it.

The questions that followed were less emotional and personal, she switched quite rapidly between her official and less official tone set. Aiglos felt it was strange, he was one and the same to everyone at every time, it wouldn´t work otherwise.

"Emperor Tacitus told me because he apparently saw a strong ally in me. He anointed me a member of the Wardens. Why he did so? Because I have access to personal and strategic information he was interested in. As well as myself, I was an Exarch of Zakuul, a chosen of the Prince. Even without the Force my physical abilities scale beyond human comprehension. So why would he not tell me? Myself, The Phalanx, intimate knowledge of possible whereabouts of more technology ... . And he made me 'High Justice', a rank which was the supreme commander in the original Empire."

Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
0cjJ8TN.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
dRUm20K.png

"I cannot offer you more than the “Lord Valkorion”, I hope this is right for you."

Offering this, there was no mockery in her voice, just the coldness. The man probably didn’t know, but she didn’t call many people Lord or Lady, so for her, it was already a more serious respect or recognition. By the way, Ingrid spoke coldly, militarily, without emotion. She never allowed the luxury of showing emotion to others. It is another matter that she instinctively withdrew from this and showed emotions only to a few people.

Was Arcann or Thexan the prince? It didn't matter. Similar views. The man wasn't the only one, yet many didn't know. The man was a time bomb…

"For he did not necessarily tell even those who had stood by him for decades, since the age of the Shroud Republic, who had built the idea of the Eternal Empire with him, long before he came to my people to Nelvaan. Even among the most loyal members of the Wardens of the Shroud, there are those to whom he did not tell, even though they held the same views as him. And after this you come and he initiates you in just a few “weeks”… I hope you understand why I have concerns."

She knew in his late years Tacitus had several questionable decisions that endangered the Eternal Empire. The man's arrogance was exactly what she was accustomed to from the Sith. She began to wonder that’s why he loved Vitiate so much and that’s why they understood each other so much with Tacitus? All this she thought she fully respected and considered the former emperor as her friend.

"But he forgot to provide official data on this again, as in so many other cases. Just as my ranks and titles mean nothing to you, neither yours to me. This is a different world than the one in which you spent most of your life. Because I don’t have official or unofficial information about you and I don’t just give ranks like him. You have to deserve them. If you become loyal and perform your duties properly in the army, you may, in time, get Zakuul back as Baron. But in the meantime, unless the other Lord Commanders can prove that you have passed the tests and are a full member of the Lord Commanders, you must pass two more tests and in the meantime you will be registered in a Warden Initiate rank. I am different from the Emperor, I am also interested in the Eternal Empire and the well-being of its citizens. Anyone has to earn the ranks and titles, only the right ones can get them, and not those who only got them for their two beautiful eyes."

Ironically, it was Tacitus who taught her these ideas so as not to endanger the Eternal Empire and thus make decisions. He did everything to keep Ingrid from becoming a Sith. He was successful.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

zc2jR4K.png

KrjKO64.png

"Do not misinterpret my words, my lord. I have no aspirations to become any leader of the Wardens, your predecessor knew that. The goal is as much mine as it is yours. The annihilation of the Force is elementary and that is what my Rim-Guard has set as their goal as well, but I am a bit more controlling here.

And Lord Tacitus did so at our first meeting, not after a few weeks. I do not claim my favored position now, nor do I seek to invade your hierarchy."

He paused for a moment.

"While I stick to my claim as ruler or Baron of Zakuul, I do not ask for any further involvement. To reach our common goal I have set figures in motion which will bring it in closer reach and any further involvement in the Empire will be an obstacle, hence why I am not placing my Order under your jurisdiction or place their HQ in Eternal Empire space. For our cover and for convenience on your subordinates side, they will be allies, not part of your hierarchy.

I am offering you to either trust me on the ideal of our common goal here or that we will take our leave entirely."

0cjJ8TN.png
dRUm20K.png

"Oh, you misunderstood me. The rank of Lord Commander is equivalent to the rank of Sith Lord, or Jedi Master; so it means the rank of master, not the leadership of the Wardens."

She gave a quick explanation. The rank sounded a bit military, which really made the whole thing misleading. She didn't know how much the man knew about the internal hierarchy, so it was easier to add this quick explanation. At the first meeting. Don’t get wrong, the woman wasn’t jealous, maybe it hurt a little that it took years for her master to tell her that. True, when they got to know each other, the woman knew nothing about the Force and it just dormant in her. But still, another move from the late Emperor that couldn’t really be explained.

"I understand and it's okay!"

She said for now, when the man took a break. He does not want power or influence, but this will be decided by time, anyway. For the time being, however, she left it this time. She couldn't let him go because the man was too dangerous.

"Once you deserve the title of baron, that’s what you just said and the title is mutually exclusive. I don’t know if you know what a baronial title means here, but from then on you can’t take separate paths. For this is a position of governor, which is associated with membership in the Senate, with governing the empire. The Empire must be first and not the Rim-Guard…"

For the woman, this was important; no, she didn't have a problem with the man dealing with something else until it's not become more important than the Empire.

"If that doesn’t solvable, when the time comes, we can search, we can figure out for you some other, more personal position that doesn’t involve you in public affairs."

In the end, she held out her right hand to the man for a handshake, indicating that what Aiglos had said was good for her.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

zc2jR4K.png

KrjKO64.png

Aiglos listens to her words and then offers just a shrug.

"Then I shall drop my claim. Zakuul is a mean to an end, not a necessarity. It has nothing to do with an emotional bond, or maybe it did, but I haven´t been there since our Empire fell. There are more worlds which offer the same foundation of technology and population. I can always return to speak my claim, but at this time, the development and progress of my Order are more important than that world."

The consequences of this decision would be quite simple, there would be nothing left which ties Ecthelion to the Eternal Empire, except for his interest and their mutual goals. He was curious how the Empress would react to it, because it was an odd case. Usually leaving someone's service without permission was considered treason, but this was difficult to be true for someone who never held any official rank.

"The immediate effect is obviously that this conversation can turn to a talk about our possible future, we are seeking the same thing, but with different methods or you will consider this as some form of treason, in that case you will have free leave, mylord."

RU9h0lt.png

CENTER OF ATTENTION HERE!
pDrQqwv.png
Equipment: Outfit, Boots, Mask
Objective: Sharing is Caring.
Tags: Chassella Chassella

"That would make it easier to handle. Can it be turned on and off really quickly or no? Imagine getting some momentum behind it and making it heavy while it goes...or does it not work like that?" She had a blend of reactions to her own words, before moving on to the offer of demonstration. "Yes! Yes yes yes please! That would be amazing!."

That there was a smaller version had her titling her head as she examined the plate, gaze quickly shifting back to Chassella.

"Wait, really!?" She exclaimed, wiggling even closer. "I need to get some of those. Oh. But wouldn't you have to go grab them after throwing them?" She seemed bewildered by the question. Brow drawn at the thought of having to fetch the weapon.

"Hmm. I'll have to see these in action."

0cjJ8TN.png
dRUm20K.png

As the man did not accept her hand, the woman pulled it back and held it together again with her other hand behind her back. Ingrid just nodded at the man's words, it was too easy and yet too complicated at the same time. And again, Tacitus put her in such a situation. When she was really starting to think no more skeletons would come out of the closet.

"You have never been a member of this Eternal Empire to the best of my knowledge, only had an oral agreement with the Emperor. From then on, I don’t consider it treason. It will be treason if you tell someone else what the Emperor told you. After all, you would endanger the existence of the Eternal Empire."

Would it have been a reassurance, a warning, or just a threat? Who knows. The man will then decide how he wants to think about it. She nodded to the next, then answered immediately. There was no need to think about this.

"I agree and believe that mutual cooperation would be the most expedient. We support you, openly or secretly, depending on what your situation requires, and we would get something similar from you in return."

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Wearing: XxX
Equipment: Chassella's Twin Lightsaber Shotos (Hidden)
Tags: Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim

The girl’s initial question made Chassella think, if only for a few moments, until she realized that she was not a physicist and probably could not answer that question on her own. Nevertheless, the idea of hitting someone with something that was both heavy and sharp did appeal to the assassin. Fortunately, so did dancing, specifically dancing with a large, circular, and hyper-lethal implement spinning around her waist, which was capable of lopping heads from bodies like caps off wine bottles.

“The chakrams that I have are ummm…” Chassella paused. “Attuned to my unique signature in the Force.” She explained. “So, they will return when I call them, essentially.” She paused again. “In the sense of just like, mentally willing them to return to my hands.” The assassin said.

Then, as she finished, the distinct sound of fireworks going off outside called Chassella’s attention, spurring her to jump up from her seat, before taking the napkin-wrapped donut and placing it in her handbag. She had almost forgotten that fireworks were scheduled for the event, which up until now, she had only seen in photos. Unfortunately, she was never in Eve during the celebrations.

“Wanna go watch the fireworks?”

High Imperator of the Rim-Guard Order

zc2jR4K.png

✠ Objective: Talk
✠ Location: The Phalanx
✠ Gear: Tabard, Leather Armor
✠ Assets: N/A
✠ Tag(s): Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

KrjKO64.png

⮚ THEME

Ecthelion nodded.

"We will support our common goal with everything we have got and keep troops of us deployed at your sight. Looking forward from here we can seek to make the Wardens goals come into being, mylord."

Now he would reach out with his hand and watch if the Empress would take it. He did not expect her to, but it would be a good sign of finishing these talks appropriately and having reached a common ground. The Eternal Empire was a valuable asset or rather ally and it would be a shame to lose them now.

0cjJ8TN.png
dRUm20K.png

They seemed to have finally managed to reach a common agreement and agree on something. There was only one point that could have been interesting is how one man thinks about one of the main issues. But there was still time for that later, and it didn’t matter. That is, not so much to ask all this right now. Then time will decide, and until then, with this decision, she will be able to keep an eye on the man.

When Aiglos held out his hand to Ingrid, she accepted. The woman had no objection to this, and in the end she nodded to the man. Due to his original work, she was much more cautious than Tacitus. The man was just paranoid, the woman paranoid and careful. Respectively, she had serious problems with trust; it was hard to deserve it. In the end, she decided to change the subject as well.

"As for your ship, it's amazing! If you don’t call a war secret what the ship is like, you could lead me around."

OOC: I think this is the best time to finish it, thank you the game. <3
lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom