Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff So Long and Goodnight - Rest Well, Confederacy of Independent Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Empire with no land or territory. With out that you have no resources for which an empire can grow flourish. You have nothing to provide the subjects which you rule over. An Empire that has nothing for it's subjects to be willing to fight and die for is no Empire at all.

You Sir are a traveling circus at best.

(This is IC trash talk I hold no grudge or animosity towards the Elysium Empire)

Gasp

I'll have you know, We here at The Elysium Empire have everything necessary for anyone! Furthermore we are in the process of settling on a planet...which I will not reveal at this time for security reasons! Our partnership with Veinstein Labs and Innovations, MandalArms, Katitik Hive Industries, and Dobson Logistical Consulting Firm is plenty enough to have any luxuries needed. In fact we just held a grand feast...The Imperial Thanksgiving!

You at The Maw only bolstered our ranks when you destroyed Csilla, giving us an influx of Chiss refugees, and refugees from war-torn planets you have conquered!

(same, all IC)

Not that I'm particularly invested in the departure of CIS, but this doesn't feel like the thread to pitch your factions.

Begone, thots and vultures. This person is 100% correct.

We’re paying respect to a successful venture and the time Chaos writers have poured into it, with this thread. Showing respect, or remaining silent if you’d rather not, is it’s own humbling lesson we could all take a beat to listen to.

Thus falls yet another giant of the golden age of Chaos. It's been an honor, Confederates.

B6A5FF491843CC279E31508D089C264887445363

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom