Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sketch Requests

[member="Amorella Mae"] - Unfortunately, I do not, though you can feel free to shoot me a message through here. I don't really post my art anywhere besides Facebook!

[member="Linori Pryde"]

Well, that colored one is quite nice. Your avatar is very good too.

I'll have to take a look at those YouTube videos. I've never tried a "live" tutorial before.

Man, now I'm tempted to ask you to do a drawing of Asemir for me. :)

ulR9PiX.jpg

[member="Jala Rekab"] [member="Serian Loria"] [member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Sorry for the sudden delay! I moved to a new house, but now the computer is all set up and the internet is on! [member="Serian Loria"] sorry I forgot the helmet on, I only just realized you wanted it off until after I finished x_x I'll be sure to sketch up another in the future.

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
[member="Linori Pryde"] XD I can't help giggling over the blond hair... He looks like a kid!
It looks great, I wish I could con you into a full body colored version that wasn't a quick sketch, the pose of the third (The crossed arms one) is perfect.
Makes me wonder what you might come up with if there was more time and stuff :3

[member="Serian Loria"] The blonde one is for Jala xD I should have labeled them. I'm always down to do full-colored ones, but because they take so long, I only take commissions or sketch requests :c If you want my commission info feel free to PM me though!

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
[member="Linori Pryde"] Ohhhhh! That explains it, okay lol.
I wish I could afford a commission...else I'd snap it up so darn fast!
I wish money grew on trees, only thing I can pay with is posts sadly, writing is about all I'm good at aside from making sigs.

Hi! I'm alive. After moving and going through the whole life upside down thing, I'm back! Going to start off by throwing some RP art up here I did for [member="Graxin Rade"]

ASBdfMf.gif

[member="Linori Pryde"]

I am seeking an artist to draw or model my character's lightsabers and [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] mentioned you in my request thread. I was wondering if you could take a look and see what you could do? You seem to be very talented and of the quality I am looking for! Here's the Thread!

Even if you can only give me uncolored versions, something would be better than nothing. If you have questions, please reply to my thread or PM me. Thank you darling. ^^

[member="Linori Pryde"]
*flips table*
STILL AMAZING~~~
*puts table back where it belongs*
The pencil lord is still not pleased with me...
(This is Ven's alt)

I'm just going to tag my artist friend now. I think he'd like taking a look at this.
[member="Dork-of-Darkness"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom