Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sketch Requests

Hello! I'm an amateur artist always looking for something to draw, so why not draw people's characters here on Chaos? I only really have time for quick sketches, but feel free to post a reference/description and I'll see what I can do!

Ex.
egUvDn4l.jpg

Could you draw an image similar to the one on my avatar, and instead of the pistols, could you put a rifle? Thank you, and nothing complicated.

[member=Linori Pryde]

*spits out drink*
I LIKE THIS
YOU SEEM COOL
I LIKE YOU NOW
*happy noises*
if only the pencil lord was still pleased with me...
My drawings have not been very good as of late.

Ah, another amateur artist! You've got talent.

It is a good idea to offer your talents here. It's great for practice. :)

What is your medium? Pen/pencil or digital?

Hrmm, now I'm tempted to take some requests now too...

WOO. It begins. -wields pen-

@Aesmir Lor'kora - Thanks! I love doing these threads cause I need..practice. A lot of it. I switch mediums often, though I've been doing digital art more recently.

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] - YOU'RE COOL.

Not bad at all. If you call that amateur, then my art must be kindergarten.

If you have the time, could you draw a sketch of Jala? Nothing too fancy. Just a young girl with short hair. Blonde hair blue eyes. (if you do a bit of coloring.)

[member="Linori Pryde"]

How do you feel traditional pen/pencil compares to digital?

I've been working mostly in digital now, and I've found that the various Photoshop tricks are so useful. But, I really do miss that unique feel pen-on-paper has.

Yeah, I used to do these type of request threads too because it was amazing for practice. But then I discovered that it'd take me several months to deliver a picture. XD

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
[member="Linori Pryde"] You could take a gander at Serian if you'd like.

Dressed in this just without the lightsabers and without the hood up and the mask, the best pose for him would probably be sorta irritated with his arms crossed, if that helps.
Sorta like he's annoyed that he has to stand still while someone doodles him XD
His eyes are the color of rubies held up before candle light, his hair blue black, if you decide you'd like to color him :3
Everything you need is in his profile, he doesn't have a cleft in his chin, Ben Barnes was the best RL source I could find for him, even with that little detail.
If you want more, PM me, I am happy to supply anything you need, I'd adore some artwork of him for his profile.

[member="Listeri Dalane"]
7aFDNLul.jpg

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"] - My digital art and pencil art vary completely, though I find I can pump out work faster and in a more completed manner digitally. It can be hard to have no undo button when I'm drawing on paper, but most my drafts and ideas come from my sketchbook. I can't shake the good feeling of paper under my wrist qwq

Linori Pryde said:
[member="Listeri Dalane"]
7aFDNLul.jpg

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"] - My digital art and pencil art vary completely, though I find I can pump out work faster and in a more completed manner digitally. It can be hard to have no undo button when I'm drawing on paper, but most my drafts and ideas come from my sketchbook. I can't shake the good feeling of paper under my wrist qwq
...Whoa. Just...WHOA. That just blew my mind! Thank you very much.

@[member="Linori Pryde"]

Hey, if you would be so kind I'd really appreciate a drawing of my character, Hasjo Hallu. His references are on my avatar and signature. Though I'm looking for a headshot / bust. I'm hoping to see a picture of what Hasjo would look like without his helmet (he's on life support). He's heavily scarred due to incendiary slugs (He's a Nautolan, so he's amphibious), it did serious damage to him. The New Order has also removed a large majority of his headtresses. He's a very grim character due to the violence and horrors of his past.

[member="Linori Pryde"]

Wow that's amazing. Talent and skills! Man, I wish I had your skills. :)

The undo button and layers are my favorite parts of digital drawing. There's nothing worse than finishing an otherwise perfect picture and messing up at the end!

How did you develop your skills? Any good tutorials or guides you've come across?

[member="Amorella Mae"] - Click the preview for a larger image. Don't want it to crowd the board :X

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"] - Speedpaints on youtube, random tutorials from tumblr. Lots and lots of doodling xD; I don't have many finished pieces. My avatar is one of the view I've actually completed.

Meulin.gif

SUCH SKILL, MUCH TALENT~~~
*happy noises*
A drawing of Ven would be much appreciated~~~
If you click on the MAD MERC tag in my sig, it'll take you to mah bio.
The appearance section is... slightly long... slightly...

I feel like a bit of a jerk for asking this, but can you color this image? :unsure:
I will be forever in your gratitude...Again.

[member=Linori Pryde]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom