Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sketch Requests

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

The Perfect Hiding Place is in Plain Sight
Hmmmmm..... I have quite a few characters I'd like to see drawn....... But I'm not going to burden you with them all. ^_^

I'd like to request two images of Yuuthayn here. Basically Mystique from the X-Men movies with red eyes. The first one can be of her with an epic pose and a blue lightsaber (for if I make her a Jedi). The second one can be of her in a more darkly epic pose with a red lightsaber (for if I make her a Sith).

If you don't think you can make them or get to them for a while, that's alright. I just wanted to ask is all. :)
[member="Linori Pryde"]

Falks

The Mercenary
Aint nothing but sass

r1bqsN6.jpg

My artistic skills are inferior, but im good at capturing the baked moment

Tyranus

The Darkness feeds me
If only I could draw humans this Good! Curses!

Ok Can you do a picture similar to my avatar pic but with a upper body shot where he is in a epic pose with his mandalorion helmet under one arm and his orange lightsaber in the other.

If it's not too much could you do another? But this time of a headshot in a cool pose but only the head and he has his black hood over his head.

Here's my Bio
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/50752-tyranus-collik/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom