Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Single/Dating/Married (IC)

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Oh Kitty, it's not you. The entire galaxy is in CHAOS. :(
Don't let your heart despair for it will surely burry you in darkness.
800 years.
800 years Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters , and I see light that has yet to be extinguished within you. It is not a small candle burning, nor is it one struggling to keep from smothering, but one which I have always felt warm and light the way for those lost. maybe...maybe the one your heart seeks just needs to look toward the dark horizon and follow a light, a beacon that will lead them to you.
Hope.
Hope is what will turn this darkness void around. It's what I have, 'Hope'. Hope is the light within us that should never be allowed to dim or be extinguished.
Stay bright, Kitty...stay bright. :)

~sigh~
I'm saddened to hear that Teyla Sal-Soren Teyla Sal-Soren
I've seen you and yours about for many sais (years)..enjoyed your company here and about these games.
I thought it were love which could not be broken by gods nor man and his kind. I were silly to think then, that 'death' had no dominion over your love. I am truly saddened. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom