Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Since Everyone is Ripping Off Borderlands...[CIS Dominion of Aduba III]

Keter

The Renegade
@[member="Feena Mason"]

He rose from the bench and followed his wife. He knew she was unwell. She needed medication every few hours, and he had taken to making sure she did not try to take more than her regular dose. The painkillers were too addictive for her. The blond helped whenever he could, robbing her of her pain as much as he could. But it wasn't enough. The stress of her new position was beginning to kill her. And Keter knew he would not let that happen. He would sooner burn the CIS to the ground himself than let it claim the life of his wife. "Feena...have you considered a vacation recently?" he asked as they walked. Perfect timing, as usual for him.

The Eternal Queen
"@[member="Serock Hoath"]," she greeted with a smile and a nod, entirely ignoring her husbands suggestion of a vacation.
Such nonsense. How could she ever take a vacation when there was so much work to do?

The new Grand Marshal. Did he know what sort of legacy he was inheriting? How much work he had ahead of him?
Well, at least he did not have to worry about being fired by her now.

"Congratulations on the promotion."

"Roger. On my way now." Strask said into the beeping com as he walked down to the hanger. This would be fun. His weapons all on him, the J1 in his pocket, his KYD at his side, and the Czerka pistol in a cross-draw holster, he stepped into the currently occypied hanger, awaiting the others.
@[member="Desmond Voralis."]

Neskar A'toll

Hail to the King, baby
The Mandalorian nodded sharply, before responding to the voice in his ear. Must be that one who leads that there squad I'm in. Huh. Expected him to be older. "Shall do. I'll bring the cakes, you bring the tea. Then it'll really be as easy as a picnic." It was the hanger then. He had no one else to talk to, it seemed, and no one seemed to want to talk to him. That mattered little to him; he was a loner by nature. He smiled under his helmet, and turned on the spot, walking briskly to the hanger, passing a great number of people. He glared out of the "T"-shaped visor of his helmet, looking at almost every minute detail of the ship's hallways. This might be a decent employment, considering the need for men like him, who could fight. This would be a good fight. Hold the gorge. Fight back the maniacs. Use anything at his beck and call. Perhaps I should've packed more incendiaries.

The hangar appeared in front of him. The lift doors parted, and he strode out, towards the area "Talon Squad" was massing, no doubt he was either first or last, that seemed to be his luck. Always first or last, never in the middle. Never a middle-ground. Oh well. He hoped his squad-mates were good fighters, he didn't want his cause of death to be incompetence, neither lack of wits. And he didn't appreciate being a glorified guard, either. He would soon rather be fighting this behemoth, rather than protecting town-folk who hadn't the wits nor intellect to actually leave the planet that was trying to kill them.

@[member="Desmond Voralis."]
@Sephoria Lasranae
@Serock Hoath
@Dareck Shaw
@Strask Ak'lya
@XV-265
@Arron Axon

Coming to a dominion while being pregnant was one of the worst ideas Lilith had ever had, but she felt like she'll have to do something else than just sitting in her house or serving the chief of her current home planet's home tribe. And now that she had to defend the New Haven, it was more than obvious, that Malificete will have to be very careful during this event if she doesn't want to lose her child. Having a child was something Lilith had always dreamed of. Even when she was a little girl she felt like she was kind of like a mother for her younger sister, Jasmine.

"Alright... Neskar, Oron, XV-265 and Ruusan, I don't know what you're doing, but I'll stay in the rear lines, maybe using a few spells to make your life a bit easier or something..." Lilith said while she nodded. Her voice was a bit better than it had been before. Now it was almost cleared from the corruption and sounded like old Lilith... kind, friendly, nice... She wore a bit heavier clothes than normally, but she didn't have an armor. It was one of these few things she has to order from the Mage Guild Operations... though she was the CEO of the company.

@[member="Neskar A'toll"] | @[member="Oron"] | @[member="XV-265"] | @[member="Ruusan"]

@Dr. Ashlyn Roberts @[member="Isley Verd"] @[member="Ginnie Verd"] @[member="Siqa"] @[member="Darth Malificete"] @[member="Neskar A'toll"] @[member="Phoebe Draclau"]

"Ready Ash?" Montag said with a wink and a nudge at the doctor before turning to follow the rest of Venom off of the bridge. Double check systems. Good. Grenades. Good. Grenade launcher? Fantastic.

Montag was extremely excited about this assignment, monster hunting! He did things like this in his spare time on Tatooine. Nothing abnormal, just a fun sorta exercise.

She chuckled slightly at his response. She hadn't really been up to anything others would probably find exciting; but it sure was to her. She inhaled, and began to speak, crossing her arms. "Oh nothing in particular, just some experiments here and there. Trying to cool up something "special" in the lab." She said using her hands to quote.

As soon as she finished talking the briefing began. Isley stood up, and demanded everyone's attention. She turned her body to look at the Mandalorian. He began by adressing everyone in the room. She turned her head looking all over the room her blue eyes cutting through the crowds. When she heard her name being called she tilted her head, turning her head so her ear faced the speaker. She wanted to make sure she heard everything correctly. Turns out her and Montag would be in the same group with one another. That was ok.

They would be in the group that would travel to the last known location of the Behemoth; this was going to prove quite interesting. When everyone began to scatter after receiving their objectives, she turned to Montag who nudged her. She smiled,
"Of course I am!" She said in a silly tone of voice. She followed behind him as they went to meet up ith the rest of their squad.

@[member="Siqa"] @[member="Ginnie Verd"] @[member="Isley Verd"] @[member="Montag Card"] @[member="Phoebe Draclau"]

@Dr. Ashlyn Roberts @Isley Verd @Ginnie Verd @Siqa @Darth Malificete @Neskar A'toll @Phoebe Draclau

Snapping awake after hearing the most recent announcement off the intercom. Quickly fastening his helmet to his head, quite bewildered as to what was occurring.
Taking his rifle standard CIS infantry rifle from the seat next to his, he quickly straps it to his back. Off to try and figure out where the heck he was heading.
'Aduba III? I swear I was on a dropship back to the academy.'
The commotion on the deck was hard to understand, from the look of it, people were preparing to drop into a combat zone. Was this a drill?
Alexis tried to stop a few crewman to figure out what was going on,
"Umm where are we heading, is this the academy ship?"
No one seemed to have noticed, only receiving a few perplexed looks from several of the scrurrying crewmen in passing by.

The wind rippled his cloak as Daxton got into position, the sniper rifle gleaming in the soft sunlight as he searched for targets approaching the gorge. By all reports the horde was a rumbling mass of cannibalistic savages, but it still gave the Sith great pleasure to deal death from so far away. With a flick of the trigger, he sent a supersonic round spinning through the air, to cut into flesh and bone in a spray of crimson rain, clearing the bolt with practiced ease that he did not need to take his eye off the scope, slamming a fresh round in a matter of seconds, and firing again.

Thunderclap of supersonic rounds echoing through the valley, triggering the superstitious nature of the savages as they milled about in panic. Hell it was more fun than shooting mermaids in a barrel.

Once everyone in the Mandalorian's squad had sat down and strapped in, Isley gave the signal to the pilot the ignite the engines. At his command, the ship roared to life. It's doors came to an immediate close and straightway its form ascended into the air before taking off out of the hangar and into the black of space. The trip down from the Sanctum was not too long, to say the very least, only amounting to a few minute's time. In those moments, Isley was relatively silent, only taking a moment to offer a little affection to his younger sister by patting her on the shoulder. "Ginnie's a spunky girl, but she's also a Mando'ade. There won't be any screw ups coming from her." he said in utmost confidence to @[member="Siqa"]. Then, once the ship settled down upon the surface, he began to issue orders.

"Montag, I want you to make absolutely certain that not a hair on @[member="Ashlyn Roberts"] head is harmed. You've got her back in this one. All of you, check weapons and follow me."

With that said, Isley lead the way off of the ship and squinted briefly as the rays of afternoon light penetrated his visor. It was then that his photochromatic plate kicked in and adjusted for the brightness, thereby giving him a decent view of the target area....And it was a hellhole. They had landed upon a slope, which lead down into a valley of sorts. There was nothing but sand and rocks in said valley...and a massive spire made of stone. Around this spire was a literal swarm of what seemed to be hawks, but upon zooming in the Mandalorian was greeted by the realization that they were High Hounds. Amounting in the hundreds. A smile formed upon his lips and he produced his machine pistol from his utility belt and took aim.

As he held the weapon within his hand, he saturated it with the Force; intimately getting to know every nook and cranny. He found the slug readied in the chamber...and fired. What appeared to be a wanton, long-range shot from a machine pistol turned into a headshot, driven by the Mandalorian's own literal guiding of the slug. He twisted it through the air, prolonging its flight, and lodged it square between the eyes of one of the High Hounds. This got the attention of the swarm, to which Isley was glad to see. "It's been too long since I've been able to let loose...Ginnie, to answer your question from before, we piss them off by killing as many as we can. Easy enough, right?" he said, before reaching for his second machine pistol. As the weapon found its way into his grasp, the horde of High Hounds began to fly in their direction, looking for blood.

"Fire at will. Hit 'em with whatever you've got."

@[member="Siqa"], @[member="Ginnie Verd"], @[member="Jason Sisk"], @[member="Marek Starchaser"], @[member="Montag Card"], @[member="Ashlyn Roberts"], @[member="Phoebe Draclau"], @[member="Ruusan"].

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
With orders given and the fact we were about to land I dohble-checked on my weapons. My blasters, my gernades, and my saber; though I hoped it wouldn't come to needing that last one. I followed out once we landed with the party, sticking close to @Ginnie Vard while Isley lead the team. Better for him to lead and not worry about keeping her safe at the same time. Though I could tell she could handle herself just as well, but I still wanted to be sure. Then the High Hounds came and Isley ordered to oepne fire. Perfect. I took out both blasters and began firing in the air, hitting a few as I did. I may not have wanted to be a Sith but even I couldn't help but get exited over the feel of battle.

@Jason Sisk @Marek Starchaser @Montag Card @Ashlyn Roberts @Phoebe Draclau @Ruusan @Darth Metus

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
Ruusan listened to @[member="Darth Malificete"] as she promised to help from the rear. Ruu wasn't sure how she felt about that yet but it was better than no one watching her back at all.

The dropship did what it said it would and within record time they had boots on the ground. Ruusan was one of the first out and she quickly got clear and took a knee to cover the others. She looked around for the bridges and any of the cannibalistic locals, and she wasn't disappointed as a pair of them came rushing forward like Hutt to a all you can eat buffet.

She sighted in on them quickly. Bap bap...bap bap, chest head, chest head. The good ol' double tap.

"Gets'em every time."

@[member="Siqa"] @[member="Darth Metus"]
@[member="Jason Sisk"] @[member="Marek Starchaser"] @[member="Montag Card"] @[member="Ashlyn Roberts"] @[member="Phoebe Draclau"]

Ginnie sat even higher in her webbing as @[member="Darth Metus"] nudged her shoulder and then . . . Mando'ade. She was! She was Mando'ade! She wouldn't be scared. She touched her helmet to her brother's shoulder in a show of affection. Underneath her helmet she grinned nodding furiously at @[member="Siqa"]. She'd prove it! She'd prove to everyone that Isley's little sister didn't just tag along. "Yes Sir, Brother Sir!" Once they landed, Ginnie tripped out of the netting, spilling on the pod's floor again then jumping up and dusting off in time to check her weapons.

Once a weapon was in her hands, the thirteen year old stilled. All jitters and floppiness was gone, her mind tightened around the idea of training and battle. She stood as tall as her dainty frame allowed and exited the ship to the flashing light of the nearest sun. Ginnie gulped. Sure was a lot of them. "Wanna let loose? Let's kill 'em and show Venom Squad what a couple of Mandos'll do to a few hundred hounds from hell."

As her brother's slug flew, Ginnie stood in awe. There was a lot to learn, she readied her blaster carbine and took aim once the hounds began to make their way toward the drop pod. Holding her position, the young Mando waited. . . and waited . . . until she fired at the head hound. Hit in centre mass the hound tumbled to the ground, tripping up a swarm of the fellow hounds and causing in-fighting. A cloud of red burst into the air and Ginnie kept picking off hound after hound in the front of the packs.

She took off running down the side of the valley as a series of hell hounds out-paced their fellows. If the group of hounds flanked Venom Squad. . . blaster in one hand, Kal dagger in the other Ginnie charged up the side, fired at the lead hound and downed it. The beast twitched, limped. She targeted the next and fired triple bursts into its mouth, it slid down. Ginnie took her Kal and thrust it into the throat of the limping beast, carving a thick line up and ceasing its' bodily functions, firing upward as a hound doubled back for her, ducking under the body of the beast she felled as the other crashed into it. Standing up, the Mando threw her Kal into another beast's eye, lept into the air and a burst of flame from her jet pack lifted her ten feet in the air. She held her blaster carbine in both hands and fired bursts into her prey, littering them with holes and burns as she landed, grabbed her dagger out of the beast's eye and peered around the collection of bodies.

The rest of the hounds were coming fast. "Goodness!" Ginnie bolted for the relative safety of Venom Squad, taking the last fifteen feet in the air with her jetpack, before returning to Isley's side and immediately getting on one knee to start firing at the hounds coming up the middle.

Mando'ade. Even the kids were deadly. @[member="Phoebe Draclau"] @Jason Sisk @Marek Starchaser @Montag Card @Ashlyn Roberts

@[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="Siqa"], @[member="Ginnie Verd"], @[member="Jason Sisk"], @[member="Marek Starchaser"], @Montag Card, @[member="Ashlyn Roberts"], @[member="Phoebe Draclau"], @[member="Ruusan"].

"Roger." Montag said in affirmation at the Commander's order. Protect the doc? No problem. He chuckled as the dropship entered atmo, this was going to be a fun mission. Montag took of and opened up his assault pack, pulling out a small wristband that when worn read vitals and relayed important information to his HUD.

"Here ya go doc, just keep this on and stay behind me and you'll be fine." Montag said with a smile as he handed the Ashlyn.

The dropship shuttered slightly as they landed. Montag made sure Ashlyn was directly behind him before exiting the craft, rifle raised. The world opened up before him in all it's colors. The planet had a sort of abstract beauty about it, like the way fallen cities do. Depressing but ultimately an expression of the galactic condition.

After the Commander let off a round and gave the all clear Montag took aim down his slugthrower rifle's scope and let off several incendiary rounds at a few of the hell hounds. They convulsed in pain as their insides burned and their life was drained from their bodies.

Montag smiled and continued firing.

Phoebe was more than ready for this. It had been far too long since she had used her gifts. Sure she had a firearm on her belt but she didn't understand why she ought to use that when she had the Force as her ally. All her power had been itching to use and now was her time to show what she had. As @[member="Ginnie Verd"] pointed out this was a time to let loose and have some fun.

A wicked smile appeared on her face as she saw the hell hounds run closer and closer to the group. It was easy for the master to tap into her power the angrier inside of her from everything that had happened to her in the past was building up. She was ready to unleash it all on the hounds in front of her. She was a former Sith and it didn't bother her one bit that she was going to fully show that now. This was what she needed and let them see and be frightened.

Reaching out with the Force she focused on one of the hounds in front of her and it's neck. She twisted breaking it's neck before throwing it at the others near it. Phoebe could have continued to grab each one by one instead she simple waved her at a handful coming towards her throwing them to the side.

@[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="Siqa"], @[member="Ginnie Verd"], @[member="Jason Sisk"], @[member="Marek Starchaser"], @[member="Montag Card"], @[member="Ashlyn Roberts"], @[member="Ruusan"].

Her eyes grew wide, as she moved over near Montag. Seems like he's her bodyguard of sorts, and it was good that they already knew one another. She turned to him when he handed her wristband, which seemed to be able to read vitals, and relay them over to him. An impressive little device. She put it on, and maneuvered herself through the tightness so that she was standing behind him; as he commanded. It was pretty packed until the doors shot open revealing the surrounding terrain.

They landed on a slope, which led to a valley just some meters in front of them. She noticed everyone beginning to fire their weapons, obviously they had been greeted by the high hounds sooner than expected; a swarm in fact. She stayed close behind Montag as he fired his weapon at the flying beast. As they fell from the sky around them Ashlyn would wait to examine what was left once they had taken care of the remaining. She was also playing medic, hopefully no one would get hurt.

@[member="Phoebe Draclau"] @[member="Montag Card"] @[member="Ginnie Verd"] @[member="Ruusan"] @[member="Siqa"] @[member="Darth Metus"]

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="Siqa"], @[member="Ginnie Verd"], @[member="Jason Sisk"], @[member="Marek Starchaser"], @Mear.tag Card, @[member="Ashlyn Roberts"], @[member="Phoebe Draclau"]

Ruusan was in her element she had been in the poodoo before. She controlled her fire the slugs from her assault rifle tore holes in the enemy cannibals who seemed to be sharing two brain cells amognst them. She saw some high hounds as well but they attacked in discriminantly and hit the ravagers as well as the CIS Troops. She checked fire. She hated wasting rounds and made Shabla sure her shots counted.

13, 14, 15, 16

She wondered if there would be a bonus for kill to ammo ratio.

BAP BAP the report from her rifle rang out distinctly in her trained ear.

"Thats right, get some, Dikut." She said shooting a high hound that had strayed close.

Who needed the force when you could fire 7.62mm rounds at 2,800 ft/second.

Rayn H'voc

R
Titan..​
Titan...​
Titan....​
TITAN SQUAD HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!​
Another planet that needs saving. Another world that needs order. Another system in search of purpose. The Confederacy had come in tow, ready to give the gift of freedom to the people of Aduba III. Rayn brought with her the marvelous and brilliant minds of Titan squad. The warm, vibrant sun shined on Rayn's pale white skin as she looked on into the gorge, force-imbued blade in one hand and a BTI-CR in the other. Rayn's head was covered by a wrapping of tattered cloth to shield her mouth and nose should a sandstorm kick up in the deserts.

Rayn hovered over Daxton, watching him take his shots at approaching targets and putting them down with ease. "Keep it up, Bane." she complimented. "I'm goin' into the gorge. Any of you are welcome to follow." Rayn said before ensuring her rappel harness was secure before descending into the gorge. Pebbles of rocks flew off the gorge's walls as she rappelled down and, once her feet were back on the ground, she removed the harness and began meditation in preparation for the upcoming battle.

@[member="Alek Skywalker"] | @[member="Daxton Bane"] | @[member="Xalus"] | @[member="Oron"] | @Dr.Clyin Stathan

As Venom Squad commenced its initial attack, the Mandalorian found himself brimming with pride. He had never, in all his years, seen his younger sister fight...and now he was able to bear witness to all she had learned back home on Mandalore. She was the definition of fierce and fought with a valor that would strike fear into the heart of a Rancor. This brought a proud grin to Isley's face as he watched, but he did not have time to sit back and enjoy the full length of the show, for he had to duck when a High Hound was casually thrown by the woman he had come to grow very fond of. Phoebe was also letting loose and showing all that she had up her sleeves, for she was damn-near manhandling the beasts as they flew down upon them.

"Wow, color me impressed." he remarked, taking a moment to holster his machine pistol. He decided that, since his sister and partner had began to demonstrate the apex of their abilities, why shouldn't he? He stood stationary for a moment and inhaled a breath to calm and center himself before opening himself to the Dark Side of the Force. He reached out to the malevolent entity which characterized his mind, body, and spirit and called to the front its might. As he focused upon this task of drawing upon negative energies to fuel that which he was attempting, his hands moved in an intricate manner within the air, as if conducting an invisible symphony. He then muttered an incantation that was barely audible...but the effects were very much perceivable.

The "conducting" of the symphony came to an abrupt halt and the Mandalorian thrust both of his hands forward, aiming his open palms towards the oncoming horde. While there was no visible manifestation of power, such as lightning or a telekinetic push, the effects of his tactic soon ravaged a sizeable chunk of the initial aggressors. His tactic, a spell known as Summon Fear, reached out to each and every one of the High Hounds within range and shattered the paltry defenses of their minds in order to discover that which they feared most. Then, before their very eyes, these terrible sights came to life; chasing and harrassing them whilst they flew through the air. Chaos then reigned within the Horde, as the Mandalorian maintained his spell; for many of the High Hounds began to lose all sense of rationality due to the horror.

Some fell out of the sky, seizing upon the ground. Others began to attack their fellows in a terror-stricken frenzy. It was a glorious sight to behold...at least in the Mandalorian's mind.

"Keep it up everyone, it won't be long now..." he said, the weight of his efforts evident in his tone of voice.

@[member="Ginnie Verd"], @[member="Phoebe Draclau"], @[member="Ashlyn Roberts"], @[member="Montag Card"], @[member="Ruusan"].

Ginnie's mouth dropped open when a sickly feeling started twisting in her gut. Never having much experience in the Force Dark or Light, the use of both Phoebe's and Isley's powers was a shock she'd yet to feel en masse. Her gun barrel dropped, the Force Sensitive child watched Hell Hounds flung into cliffsides, start to froth over each other in fear, Ginnie's lips wobbled and her shoulders raised. "What… what're you doing!?" Fear. The girl could smell it. Ginnie slapped her arms over her helmet, teeth clenched as the fear and the darkness flowed from her brother into the Hell Hounds and back in a cycle she'd never known.

Agonizing and swelling from her brother's fingers. Her chest felt wrong, constricted as she felt the ugly side-effects of @[member="Darth Metus"]. And then it clicked. All that pain, all the nights of hiding in janitorial closets stowed away in her search for Isley and the fear was creeping from its' hiding place into the forefront of her thirteen year old mind. Fear, anger, sadness, terror. If she felt it, how much moreso had Isley stored a wealth of the darker emotions in his times of torture and near-enslavement? Ginnie looked up to her brother with fresh eyes, those which now had touched that which no child should comprehend.

The Darkness gave him life. Power. Phoebe also. Ginnie's hands shook as she grabbed her blaster carbine, her lips taught underneath the helmet. Shot by shot, she started shooting Hell Hounds in the middle of the packs, firing around the mangled wreckage of Isley's created fear to those unaffected. Her heart beat like the repeating fire of her carbine and the little girl nudged her shoulder closer to her brother's side hoping, oh hoping in the end some frail comfort remained within him just for her.

Still, the Mando continued firing as the anger and the fear in herself bubbled up with a growl as Death came to a child. She pictured in her mind that every Hell Hound was one of the people who had hurt Isley, and she would destroy them all. Every one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom