Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Since Everyone is Ripping Off Borderlands...[CIS Dominion of Aduba III]

"Woa! Augh! Help! Woe is . . . yay brother!" Ginnie jetted back from the damaged Behemoth to her brother's side. "He. . . it. . . I grenaded it in the eye! It . . . that's no fair!" Ginnie huffed, bringing out her blaster carbine and firing a constant stream of plasma at the holes her brother was making with his lightning.

In other news, Isley was making lightning with his hands. "How are . .. what . . . when. . . . I wanna learn how to do that!!!" Ginnie yelled as she lobbed another grenade at a new injury her brother's team. "Who are these new people?! I love them, @[member="Darth Metus"]! I love them all!"
@Commander Calico CC-247 @Darth Metus @Kage CC-743

"You're most welcome!" came the urgent reply of the Mandalorian. Two explosions went off before his very eyes, causing him to duck ever so slightly. He then righted himself and watched as the hulking Behemoth staggered and fell onto its back. There was a copious amount of steam which began to flood from the wounds, but the Behemoth did not immediately get up. "Sounds like we've got a remedy for our problem boy! Kage, light that karking beast up!" It was then that the High Hounds began to take great interest in the plight of their "leader" and began to swoop down in order to assault the LAAT. The Mandalorian realized that, if the vessel was taken out of the equation, so did their best fighting chance against the Behemoth. As such, he relayed an order to the whole of Venom Squad, and to the Dread Guard.

"Kage! Put some fire on that Behemoth! Everyone else, I want you firing on the High Hounds!" he ordered, before reaching for his second machine pistol. Isley then began to focus his aim upon the horde of High Hounds, unleashing a hail of slugs into as many as he possibly could. "And Ginnie...This is the Dread Guard, they're new friends!"

@Dread Guard, @[member="Ginnie Verd"], @[member="Ruusan"], @[member="Siqa"], @[member="Montag Card"], @[member="Ashlyn Roberts"], @[member="Phoebe Draclau"].

The LAAT started taking off as soon as the last trooper was off. It flew right towards the regenerating beast. Kage pulled a secondary trigger, sending waves of laser fire to pelt the beasts hide. But the rate of regeneration the Behemoth had was alarming to the pilot. He shot of two more concussive missiles.

"Caf's gonna have to wait commander." The pilot keeps his ship circling the beast, shooting the small lasers to try and keep it's attention on the aircraft. Kage reached to the left, hitting a darker red button. Loud clangs sound off as new rounds are changed in. He fires the missiles then. Incendiary rounds.

Just a hunch, but maybe it's harder to heal burns.

@RC-252 "Galaar" @Commander Calico CC-247 @Darth Metus

At long last, the rumbling began to cease and the dropship finally descended into the lower atmosphere. From this point, it was simply a matter of flying over the wastes until they arrived at the battle between the High Hounds and the Behemoth. The Archmaster was eternally patient in this process, electing to sit upon the floor of the vessel. His eyes lulled to a close and his entire focus was set upon meditating. He opened himself to the ebb and flow of the Force, inhaling and exhaling with perfect calm. Josiah was mentally preparing himself for any and all opposition that may come his way, and opening himself to the full might of the Light Side.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Galaar moved into cover and began lining up his sights. He targeted one of the High-Hounds and fired off a verpine shot. It was silent but rather deadly as the creature was instantly killed. One down, nice feathers. I'll make a coat for my many suitors. He raised the rifle after reloading the ten shot clip and fired again, nailing one straight in the throat. Two down, bloody kriff this fun. They're like fruit, they pop! Another silent shot and third spasmed mid-air as it plummeted. Huh... Reminds me of Calico.

Meanwhile his strill took off again, slamming its weight another High-hound and yanking it from the sky. The predatory creature was obviously enjoying this if its barks and growls were anything to go by.

@[member="Darth Metus"]

The hunch of the elite pilot paid off.

The laser fire bounced harmlessly away from the Behemoth's hide, as was to be expected at this point. However, the concussion missiles wreaked similar damage upon the monstrosity's body as the former ordnance that had been unleashed against it. This time, it's right thigh and abdomin were set steaming by the explosions; and as a whole the healing rate displayed by the Behemoth was beginning to slow. They were doing it...they were felling the seemingly-invincible beast! Then came the second volley launched by the pilot, which resulted in a rather impressive display of flame.

The initial explosions kept the beast upon the ground, as the incendiary fluid spilled out all across its body. Then, upon igniting, the Behemoth filled the air with an enormous roar of pain. Steam flooded into the air from the totality of its body, but it was such a weak concentration...and continued to dwindle all the while. It writhed and howled, eventually rolling over several times in the dirt; which was a smart move on its part. Panting, the flames were extinguished by the sand, yet the steam wafting into the air from its form was incredibly weak. It was on it's last ropes.

"Kage! Finish it off!" Ordered the Mandalorian, placing the entirety of his focus on keeping the High Hounds are far away from the gunship as humanly possible. "Everyone, keep up the rate of fire!"

Onward and onward the dropship flew, speeding through the air as quickly as its engines could carry it. As a whole, the Archmaster was still a few minutes out from the scene of the fighting, but already he was within range of the communications going on at the ground. He heard about the dropship's success against the Behemoth, and nodded quietly along with the news. In light of this piece of information, the Archmaster greatly considered adjusting the course in order to better serve the operation as a whole, but did not voice these thoughts just yet. Instead, he continued along in silence, listening intently to the transmissions whilst deciding which theatre he would participate wthin.

Kage grins wide behind his helm. The results were fantastic. He pulls his ship around to the Behemoths chest and hovers there. He fires off the six remaining inciderary missiles he had at the prone beast. The pilot pulls off soon afterwards, floating around in the sky.

"I doubt the beast would survive that. Providing air support against the high hounds." He floats down low above the rest of the Dread Guard, pulling his secondary trigger and firing off the smaller laser cannons. He feels the barrels hiss as the lasers shoot out, and he can't help but feel happy.

Mission accomplished then. Good show mates.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar lowered his rifle for a minute as Kage unloaded on the creature. He knew the pilot for years and now was watching him tear a monster apart with simple ease. A retrofitted gunship was a scary, scary thing. He patched in the comms and hailed the Legion. "Kandosii, Kage! Kandosii ner'vode! Oya!"

With that he recalled his Strill and watched as the beast landed at his side and began shifting his shebs toward Isley's postion. "Any orders, Colonel sir?"

@[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="Darth Metus"]

The Behemoth writhed once more, clinging to life, as the Confederate forces assaulted him with slugs and laser fire...but then the conclusion to its lifespan came in the form of six incendiary missiles. They were fired in a deadly volley and each consumed its form in flame, one after the other. When it attempted to roll, another would explode upon its body; and another, and another, until the very sand began to burn whilst it attempted to put out the fire. With all hope lost, the beast began to flail in pain, but eventually the steam which raced from its wounds slowed into nothingness. In death, the Behemoth uttered one last screech of life before succumbing to the doors of death.

The Mandalorian could scarce believe his eyes at the immense success in the operation...However, there was no time to revel in the success. Now came the time to complete the other objectives of the operation. As the High Hound population began to thin under their harrassment, Isley projected an order over his comm. "Alright Venom Squad, a job well done. @[member="Ruusan"], @[member="Montag Card"], and @[member="Ashlyn Roberts"]; I want you three to stay behind and study the Behemoth. Find out what the kark made it heal so fast and why. @[member="Siqa"], @[member="Phoebe Draclau"], @[member="Ginnie Verd"], I want you all to fall back to New Haven. The people are going to need help repairing those walls! Dread Guard, we're going to the so-called Ravenous Village. There's a bunch of ship schematics with the CIS' name on it and a cannibal to put down. To the dropships, on the double!"

With his orders doled out, the Mandalorian kicked on his jetpack and flew up to the LAAT, before climbing into its side door. He raised his hand in farewell to his apprentice, his lover, and his sister; but there was a job to be done. One of blood, and lots of it. He opened a private message to Ginnie and said simply: "I don't want you to see this...It's too much, even for you my sister. Take care of Siqa and Phoebe, keep them safe."

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
With the monster beat and the hounds on the run I had to take a moment to relax. I had half a heart attack when we learned the dam monster was almost indestructable. But at least we proved that wrong. Master Verd was right that we needed to move. When he gave the orders I saulted and said "Yes sir!" before looking to the others assinged with me. Ginnie and Phoebe. It was like he wanted us joined at the hip. "Alright, you heard him. Back to New Haven. Let's move!"

@[member="Ginnie Verd"] @[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="Phoebe Draclau"]

Upon hearing that the Behemoth had fallen, the Archmaster made a decision to change his course. As such, he aroused himself from his state of meditation and stood to his feet, striding forth a few steps to the cockpit. Poking his head in, he muttered his intentions to the pilot; who gave a quick affirmation. The dropship, straightway, adjusted its heading and began to head for New Haven. Being exceptionally talented in the art of telekinesis, the Archmaster felt that he would be uniquely equipped for the repairs that were needed. Furthermore, if any of the Ravenous decided to come to New Haven, the people would have one of the most powerful warriors in both the Confederacy and the Fel Imperium there to defend them.

"Come on, come in, this is Josiah Denko. I'm en route to New Haven."

@[member="Siqa"], @[member="Ginnie Verd"], @[member="Phoebe Draclau"].

Once the transmission had been sent to @[member="Ginnie Verd"], the Mandalorian stepped deeper within the confines of the LAAT gunship and made himself comfortable. This was accomplished by seating himself to the rear of the vessel, placing his blasters upon his utility belt, and awaiting the commencement of their voyage. He heard the transmission started by the Archmaster and nodded, saying nothing in response; but the Mandalorian was now truly at ease, knowing that there was a powerful Master to assist in defending the three most important people in his life whilst he dealt with the cannibalistic tribe. Of course, Isley said nothing of this and placed his full attention upon the task at hand.

@Dread Guard.

Kage pushes his stick down. He lands close to the Dead Guard, doors wide open. The LAAT hovers just above the ground. He stays quiet, focused ahead. Ship schematic eh? He frowns deeply, glancing behind him. "This mean I'm going to have to slice?" Secondary occupation, slicing. He was a terrible shot, but if they needed a slicer it meant he was going to have to go on foot. Not the best place for him.
@RC-252 Galaar @Commander Calico CC-247 @Darth Metus

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar was quick to respond to orders and quickly moved toward the dropship with Lord Cabur following after him. The strill was drooling it was so excited and yapping happily at its faster's heels as Galaar climbed into the gunship and hoisted the Strill up. He then stood in the bay awaiting his commander, Calico. He was loyal to the end and wouldn't near let the ship lift off without him. "C'mon Sarge, shift it, gonna make me late for my date and Caf."

"Kage, ner'vode, drop me at the nearest ridge to the camp. I need to set up sights. Preferably within a hundred meters."

@[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="Kage CC-743"]

Calico breathed a heavy sigh of relief. No casualities--none from his boys anyway. He flicked the safety on the 'Deece' and turned to the reassuring sounds of the LAAT's drives. The grit and dirt along his armor was hardly noticed as his heavy footfalls kicked up dirt. "You heard the Colonel lads, on the move! Double time! He roared over the Dread Guard comms. The Venom kids could have fun with their duties--it was time to show them how things really needed to be done.

Kriffing Galaar needs to slot that di'kutla strill.

The commander reached the side hatch of the beloved LAAT and practically barreled into it. He took his position in the cargo bay; shoving the strill away with his boot as he closed the hatch behind him. "Saved the mongrels and sent a big chakaar back to whence it came." Calico switched to the Guard's private channel. "Damn good job lads...you too, Colonel." He gave the Sith-not-Sith a quick nod.

He leaned heavy up against the main doorway; arms folded over his chest. "Kage, Galaar, fur-di'kut-smelling-Vau-loving-animal, perfect drop. Let's pop the cannies'."

@RC-252 "Galaar"@[member="Kage CC-743"]@[member="Darth Metus"]

"Not at all, Kage." came the reassuring words of the Mandalorian. "All we have to do is procure the Black Box and bring it to the engineers, they'll do all the heavy lifting and slicing for us." With that said, Isley patiently awaited the takeoff of the dropship and their voyage to the cannibalistic village. As a whole, this establishment consisted of an ancient, crashed Star Destroyer. The cannibals had taken over the skeleton of this ship and called it home...and now they were in need of being destroyed, once and for all. There was not much left to do than to wait, and mentally prepare himself for the task at hand; for they had a lot of fight coming their way.

@[member="Kage CC-743"], @RC-252 "Galaar", @Commander Calico 22-247.

Kage pops the doors closed, letting out a sigh of relief. The doors hiss drown it out though. The LAAT takes off quickly, flying straight for the intended target. "How close do you wanna be Galaar?" The pilot keeps his eyes ahead, scanning for a ridge close enough regardless of his questions answer. Sniper cover would be nice, if not for him then the boys he was about to drop off.
So long as Tart-Cart doesn't get a scratch, this'll all be a smooth mission to me.
Kage slows as he nears a ridge close to the downed Star Destroyer. The doors pop open. "You're up Galaar."

@RC-252 "Galaar"@Commander Calico CC-247@Darth Metus

Now that the heading had been adjusted, the Archmaster calmly walked back to his former position. He then lowered himself to the dropship floor and crossed his legs, entering a meditative stance. The voyage to the city of New Haven would take several minutes, even at top speed; and for that reason Josiah decided to resume his meditation. As the moments rolled ever forward, he realized that he was slowly becoming more and more "Jedi-y" with each passing day; a thought that both saddened and amused him. He missed the Order immensely, but those days were long since past. With not another word, he lulled his eyes to a close and continued to meditate.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar nodded as kage gave him the thumb to get out. He was quick about it, both he and his Strill climbing out and onto the ridge. "Good luck vode, I'll be up on this ridge providing support and my strill'll be with me. Lets lobotomize so cannibals the Mando way." With that he was on the ridge and signalling Kage to keep on moving.

He'd take up position at the edge of the ridge and look through his advanced scope and started to set it into place. He placed his target marking system on and spoke through the comm again. "Tag targets for me as you go. I'll be taking some personal time up on this ridge until so."

@[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom