Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Since Everyone is Ripping Off Borderlands...[CIS Dominion of Aduba III]

the_planet_reach_by_ghostwalker2061-d2z0pgv.jpg
Aboard the Sanctum - Aduba III Orbit

The pleas of the innocent would not go unheeded.

From the depths of hyperspace surged forth a taskforce, Confederate in origin. There were a multitude of ships, of various ships and sizes, spearheaded by a single Lucrehulk-class Command Carrier known as the Sanctum. The arrival of the Confederacy of Independent Systems heralded the commencement of relief efforts for the planet below: known as Aduba III. Of the course of the Four Hundred Years of Darkness, its people divided into two distinct castes. The first caste abandoned the loose-knit villages that formerly characterized daily "society" on Aduba III and banded together in order to form a new home: the aptly-named New Haven. The other caste of people decided to live by the old ways, and were driven to cannibalism and in-breeding as a result...

For centuries, New Haven existed untouched by the hands of its ravenous cousins. However, a frantic transmission received by the Confederacy spoke of ill tidings. A beast, thought to have been slain by the hands of Han Solo himself, had somehow revived! What's worse, it had absolutely laid waste to the walls which protected the city; thereby exposing it to the attacks of the ravenous, in addition to assaults by the hellish creatures known as High Hounds. In the wake of this disaster, the Confederacy amassed a task force in order to lend assistance to the only beacon of civilization left on the world; and to bring the planet into the growing fold of free worlds. To this end, all aboard the vessels were scrambling into place, preparing for the mission that was at hand.

Amongst these were Isley Verd, a renowned colonel within the Confederacy. He lead the entirety of the Phantom Corps, and was also in charge of briefing the various teams on their objectives. To this end, he stood at the bridge of the Sanctum, arms folded behind his back, as he awaited the arrival of those who would be going to the ground in order to allieviate New Haven from its plight. As the moments rolled ever forward, he leaned forward over the terminal before him and spoke, starting a transmission which sounded across the vessel's PA system. "All teams, to the bridge for briefing. I repeat, all teams to the Bridge for briefing." With this said, the beskar-clad warrior stepped back and continued to wait; whilst butterflies raged in his stomach.

His nerves were on edge...for the Behemoth was back, and no one knew why.

@[member="Aella Cadeyrn"], @[member="Alek Skywalker"], @[member="Alida Ember"], @[member="Alli Wren"], @[member="AR-G002"], @[member="Arron Axon"], @[member="Chloe Hinata"], @[member="Cross"], @[member="Darth Malificete"], @[member="Daxton Bane"], @[member="Desmond Voralis."] @[member="Dr. Ashlyn Roberts"], @[member="Dr.Clyin Stathan"], @[member="Ember Rekali"], @[member="Feena Mason"], @[member="Ginnie Verd"], @[member="Ishtar Freyja"], @[member="Jason Sisk"], @[member="Juthan'Athar"], @[member="Kalia Walsh"], @[member="Kara Avoyos"], @[member="Kataphrak"], @[member="Killua Alkyone"], @[member="Lancer Damar"], @[member="Lauren Walsh"], @[member="Lorcan Roberts"], @[member="Marek Starchaser"], @[member="Mehrk Gorbi"], @[member="Montag Card"], @[member="Neilo Ardik"], @[member="Neskar A'toll"], @[member="Nocturno"], @[member="Olidiv Kenu"], @[member="Oron"], @[member="Phoebe Draclau"], @[member="Praxis"], @[member="Rayn H'voc"], @[member="Ruusan"], @[member="Ruza Deveel"], @[member="Sephoria Lasranae"], @[member="Serock Hoath"], @[member="Servus"], @[member="Seth Lockheart"], @[member="Shorurra"], @[member="Siqa"], @[member="Sophia Walsh"], @[member="Strask Ak'lya"], @[member="Vorhi Alestrani"], @[member="Vuko Navak"], @[member="Xalus"], @[member="XV-265"].

Deep in Sanctum a thirteen year old Mandalorian did her final checks on her Beskar'Gam and weaponry. She shoved her throwing knives in their boot-slides and made sure the holster belt was secure for her Blaster Carbine and Pistol. Children of Mandalore learned the arts of war as early as they could walk, and Ginnie Verd was little exception to the traits of her home culture. Glancing in the mirror, she tossed her braided hair behind her and slid her helmet on. The HUD screen burst to life in purples and golds, and more precious still the surrounding sounds of the ship burst into her damaged auditory canals. Darn near got the girl bursting into tears.

Her brother'd taken fantastic care of his little sister, and now it was her turn. Checked and double checked, the half pint Mando skipped into the Bridge and hopped up to @[member="Isley Verd"] with a chest-punch salute. "How can I help!?" The appearance of a tiny little pink and purple armoured Mandalorian may give quite a few people pause, but Ginnie didn't mind.

She was worthy of Beskar'Gam, she was ready to fight! "It works, Isley! It works, it works!" Underneath the helmet, Isley's sister was grinning like a Nexu. Coolest brother ever!

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
This was it. My first real mission with the Confederacy and working with Master @Isley Verd on taking a new planet under our jurisdiction. I'd been in my room aboard the Sanctum, just getting myself prepped and ready after the long trip on the way over. My armor was on and secure, my weapons all loaded and ready on my belt, and my mind set and focused should the need for using the force come into play. I heard Verd's voice saying to get to the bridge, making me look up for a moment before looking back to my bed.

"You hear that?" I said to the flight officer who was still waking up. "Better get your clothes on and report before it's too late." I smirked, watching her get up and fumble around for her things. "Don't wait up for me." I said before walking out of the room, leaving her to freshen up before reporting back to duty.

While some people rushed around in the hallways I walked. Double-checking a few things before finally reaching the bridge. I saw Verd there and walked up, all the while looking around at the sight of the planet before us. I could see his sister @Ginnie Verd and smirked at the sight of her all armored up. Last time we'd met she seemed the more rambunctious type, me enjoying her company almost like my own little sister.

I walked up and put my hand on her shoulder, smiling when she saw me, before looking to her brother, my master and commander, and saying "Reporting for duty, Master." with a small salute. I looked towards the planet and whistled before saying "Is that all for us?"

Darth Malificete, the current Archmage of the Council of Sorcery, stood on a ship of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. It was called Sanctum, or at least that's what she had heard. It was another mission... like an important mission. She had done a few similar things. But they all had been for different factions. While she was still in the Jedi Order, she had participated in a mission to Thisspias. In the Sith Empire, she had "visited" Gallos, but this time their plans had failed. Now it was the time to serve the CIS on Aduba III.

After hearing the message from a man who was known as @[member="Isley Verd"], Lilith started moving towards the bridge. Of course she walked slowly for many reasons. First of all, she was pregnant. And actually, she didn't want to move too fast.

When she finally reached the bridge, she walked a bit closer to the group, but not too close, and said: "I am here..." She didn't know who were the other people who were also there... on the bridge.

@[member="Isley Verd"] | @[member="Ginnie Verd"] | @[member="Siqa"]

Neskar A'toll

Hail to the King, baby
New Haven, they called this loose-knit collection of Stone Age villages under siege by a bunch of crazy people who may or may not make bone soup of the inhabitants of the planet. New Haven. I bet they're regretting calling it that now. It's quite a lot to live up to, considering we have to save their hides. Neskar had never been known as a kind or understanding person, but surely he wouldn't be criticized for complaining about having to save people who could've easily had saved themselves. But that didn't matter, as long as he didn't deign to air his feelings, he'd continue to get paid or decorated like a new house. Maybe he could buy a new house.

The lift door parted in front of him. He exited the lift, he was on his own and clad completely in head to toe with the purple and burgundy armour which had now suffered a few scuffs and scorch marks, but he liked to think it made him seem more battle-worn, considering he had only been in a few battles in his life. He had shouldered the strap of the D-56 Slug-Thrower, hoisting it around his shoulders, and he had replenished his supply of thermal detonators, upping them to a total of three. In order to deal with this, he had discarded a incendiary grenade, only having a single one in demand. He exhaled deeply, and strode forward, a head higher than the majority of people on the bridge, and he strode proudly, the medal bestowed onto him after the unlikely events of Barab I displayed on his armoured breast. Four people, whom he presumed were the... erm... commandery type people (although the small youth in the pink beskar'gam seemed to disprove his theory) were at the head of the bridge, and so he walked towards them. He nodded to each in turn, before saluting Verd whilst smiling under his helm.

"Reporting for duty, colonel. My, my, that's a lovely planet down there. I presume that'll be... our planet in a few days?" he spoke, with only a hint of sarcasm tinting his words. He dearly hoped to not make a bad first impression, as they seemed to count in this Galaxy.

@[member="Isley Verd"] @[member="Ginnie Verd"] @[member="Siqa"] @[member="Darth Malificete"]

Phoebe had since her rescue not only become loyal to the confederacy but to the one whom had saved her as well. Phoebe owed him her life after all he had done for her plus they had a sort of understanding with each other. She was willing to follow him and the confederacy anywhere just give the word and she would be there. She was sure that at the moment they thought her to be just smoke and mirrors but that was because they had yet to see her true potential. She hoped that during this mission that she would be able to show them when she was made of.

Upon hearing the orders Phoebe headed to the bridge for the briefing which she found to already be full of personal. It was hard not to notice Ginnie as she, admittedly, looked rather adorable in her armor. The pink suited the teen very well and she knew that Ginnie just wanted to help but she doubted her brother to allow that. If anything Phoebe would probably be babysitting her on this mission as she was rather fond of the spunky teen.

Glancing around she noticed the other there as well such as his apprentice and than there was a pregnant woman? She had to do a double take as she sensed that. She was sure that this woman just wanted to help but this was a dangerous mission. If something happened to the unborn child it would be tragic. She didn't want to see that happen to someone else but it wasn't her place to say anything so for now she just stood there silent.

@[member="Darth Malificete"] @[member="Siqa"] @[member="Ginnie Verd"] @[member="Isley Verd"] @[member="Neskar A'toll"]

Ashlyn was heading towards the bridge for briefing, just as the transmission had stated. As she walked her long ponytail bounced behind her, and she was wearing a dark blue, form fitting, bodysuit; that she used for when she attended events of this nature. The clicking from her boots sounded the metallic hallways of the Sanctum. She fiddled with her belt, as if contained the necessary things she would need. On her thigh she had an holster attached to her bodysuit; within was a Q2 hold-out blaster. Ashlyn was accompanying to get some samples of the High Hounds, and this beast called "Behemoth" she could probably offer insight to its origin. All of this was viable to future experiments.

Turning a corner she saw others gathering as well, all responding to the transmission. She filled in, slowing her movements just a bit so she would bump anyone. In her hand Ashlyn held onto her datapad. She would also be recording, and storing information about this place called "New Haven" it was obviously a new settlement. What she did find interesting about it was how some of its inhabitants became cannibals.

She finally made it to through the door, and walked slowly through the growing crowd of people, trying to find a place where she could become stationary and hear what the objectives were. As she maneuvered her body through the crowd she smiled, and smirked at others who glanced at her; probably due to them never seeing her before. She finally came to a good spot, crossing her arms and waiting for briefing,

@[member="Isley Verd"] @[member="Ginnie Verd"] @[member="Siqa"] @[member="Darth Malificete"] @[member="Neskar A'toll"] @[member="Phoebe Draclau"]

Sitting in a chair, within the dark confines of his guest quarters within the Sanctum, Oron listened to the holocom in the corner of his room and watched the moniter in front of him with half-opened eyes. Battle awaited the CIS on the planet below, something that bathed Oron's mind with relentless impatience. He swivled in his chair and walked to turn off the monitor before he went to his footlocker and retrieved his weaponry. Oron took his time while pursing the instruments to his person, and dropped his light brown eyes back on the holocom after hearing Isley call for everyone to report to the bridge. Knowing he hadn't left anything in the quarters, he still didn't spare the room a cursory glance before he opened the door to exit the room. People were scrambling, hustling, and bustling throughout the ship with holopads in hand and com pieces in their ears. None of them looked ahead of themselves as they reciprocated information from their pads to their superiors, which didn't spare a push from Oron to a fast walking man in the Knight's path. Those surrounding the two stopped momentarily to survey the scene but quickly went back to their own business as the non-chalant Oron walked away from it all as he continued to make his way to the bridge.

After a quiet elevator ride, Oron walked through the double doors leading to the bridge. As he approached those whom had already gathered he realized he hadn't actually met any of them. His eyes first fell on a female garbed in mandalorian armor. She obviously wasn't an adult however, which led Oron to believe that regardless of the circumstances that could have placed her in this situation she could handle it. From what Oron recalled about Mandalorians, he knew that the rite to wear their armor had to be earned and in the presence of both Isley and Neskar he figured his assumptions to be correct. Her age may say child, but the enthusiasm of her posture in a situation as serious as the current one alerted Oron that she was a worthy comrade. His light brown eyes fell on Siqa next, as he continued his slow stride towards the group. Oron couldn't recall the last time he'd seen a Sith Pureblood, if he had actually seen one at all. Her placement in the CIS didn't draw suspicion however, her being here instead of the Sith Empire was testament enough to her resolve. Oron found himself content at the thought that she didn't follow a lineage that had built itself upon a certain faction, and in kind he'd come to have a certain level of respect for her even before they'd conversed.

Darth Malificete drew a blank for the most part for Oron, however. Judging her garments versus the current situation it looked as if the CIS would have the aid of a Sorcerer with them. Upon that realization he suddently longed to see her in combat on the surface below, should their orders coincide with each other's. Regardless, it'd be great to have her along. Neskar was the biggest mystery thus far for Oron. He was a mandalorian whom was of adult stature, covered in what looked to be violet armor. His posture didn't lend much information, and without hearing him speak Oron would have to settle on the fact that he's a capable warrior whom would help in their impending Dominion. Lastly he saw Phoebe, a woman whom, through Oron's own force sensitivity, sensed...power. He'd never seen her before, but her teeming dynamism provoked Oron to learn more. She wouldn't know it, nor would any of the others but his studies wouldn't stop at the bridge. He studied everything and everyone, and he'd only paused his thoughts for the moment because he was right next to the group. Oron gave his comrades a slight bow, though he only looked at Isley as he came to a halt, and awaited his orders along with everyone else who'd gathered. He'd already gathered what was necessary of Isley. Oron trusted him, a rare exercise for the Knight, and he believed Isley to be a capable leader. He would never question his orders, under any circumstances.

@[member="Isley Verd"] @[member="Ginnie Verd"] @[member="Siqa"] @[member="Darth Malificete"] @[member="Neskar A'toll"] @[member="Phoebe Draclau"]

XV-265

X
[SIZE=10pt]>>/ Main Power Core Reactivation Process Initiated
>>/ Main Power Core Reactivation Process 0 % Progress
25 % Progress
50 % Progress
75 % Progress
100 % Progress
>>/ Main Power Core Reactivation Process Completed
>>/ Checking Memory Core
>>/ Memory Core Operational
>>/ Checking All Systems
>>/ All Systems Operational
>>/ Welcome Back XV Unit 265[/SIZE]

Now that he had been reactivated again, he scanned the room he was in. It was the same room he remembered himself deactivating in, but his coordinates had changed nonetheless. He was now, at least according to his navigational systems, on Aduba III. Then his audio sensors picked up something. A familiar voice was calling for everyone to come to the bridge, which he did and after a couple of minutes of walking he found himself on the bridge.

Montag was awakened when the call came over the ship's intercom system. The soldier stretched and clapped, activating the lights in his small quarters, spartanly furnished with only a cot, desk, and large footlocker. As he rubbed his eyes he listened to Isley's voice. Briefing? Finally.

He groaned as he stood and unlocked the locker, setting out his uniform, armor, and extra magazines for his two favorite slugthrowers. As he sorted and put on his gear Montag couldn't help but think of the past couple months. He'd went from coma to duty in what had to have been record time. It'd feel good to get back into action with his new found lease on life.

As Montag made his way to the bridge he ran a few function checks on his rifle. Excellent.

Montag entered the room and glanced around for any familiar faces. He settled on @Dr. Ashlyn Roberts , the doc he'd met in the cafe across from SOCOM. He made his way over to where she was and said with a friendly grin.

"Morning Doc, how goes it?"

As she looked around the room, while everyone conversed she eventually landed on Montag, who was approaching her. She immediately began to smile, once he was close enough for them to converse where they could hear one another she titled her head sideways quickly, and continued smiling. Her ponytail swinging behind her due to her head movements. At least there was another familiar face she knew other than Isely.

"Good morning Montag, how'd you sleep" she said nudging him on his shoulder softly. She immediately thought back to when they met at the really busy cafe just across from the Command Building. If she had to honestly say, Montag was probably the closest thing she had at the moment to a friend, at least around these parts. She was also hoping that would all change soon of course.

She looked around quickly, and then returned with her attention back to him as he awaited his response.
@[member="Montag Card"]

@Dr. Ashlyn Roberts

"Well, it was too damn short. What you been up to?" Montag asked, returning the smile. He'd never really talked to anyone of the opposite gender like this since before he'd been taken by the Phantoms in his youth. There'd never been the time. His interactions with the Doctor were a nice change of pace.

For the first time in a long time he thought of what he'd actually sacrificed to continue to serve in the capacity he did. What the hell was a normal life? He had no idea how the thought process of those he risked his life for worked.

The Eternal Queen
"On the bridge for briefing"
On the bridge. Yeah. She got it. Easier said than done. Hard to get up when she was feeling so comfortable wrapped in a warm cloak, lounging in her guest quarters. She stared ahead at a wall, hesitating for as long as she could. A beeping from her wrist crono reminded her of something important.

Medication time. She snatched up her pill bottle, poured a round white pill onto her hand and slipped it between her lips. Every four hours she repeated this process. Even at night. She had to. If the reminder did not wake her from her sleep, the pain would if she forgot. The constant waking made for a very tired, and very grumpy Archon. She was starting to worry that she might take it out on people.

Keep it together, Fee. You'll get better if you keep taking the medicine. You'll get better. You will.

It was a constant reminder she had to give herself- even if she was lying.

"@[member="Keter"]," She sighed, rising at last from the low bench she had been oh so comfortable on, "Let's get moving. We'll be late."

Without even waiting for a response, she pulled the warm cloak closer to her and hurried off as fast as her sore body would let her.
Why was it always so cold now? She was shivering so much. It never felt so cold before she got sick. This was getting out of hand. She was starting to feel like-
-I'm better off dead.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
Ruusan was in the hanger bay. She was up to her elbows in the hydolics of her ship's cargo lift. She strained and twisted he hand back and forth. She couldn't see the pin or the hole it was supposed to fit in but she had to set it for the work to be finished. She twisted some more then...click, theblasted pin finaly went in to it's shabla hole.

She pulled out her hands, which were black with grease and lubricant, and rubbed her cheek with her forearm.

"That's right." She said to the ship "you better shabla work."

Ruusan stood up and streched her back like a cat before wiping her hands on a rag.

The announcement from Isley came over the hanger's intercom. Ruusan tossed her rag into a receptical and suited up. Armored boots, standard Venom Squad BTUs, flack vest and armored gloves were her standard kit. She strapped on her Mandalorian utility belt with her beskad and her heavy .45 caliber slug thrower. Her assult rifle she slung and finally she tied her red locks back in a pony tail. She put in a tactical ear piece and throat mic as she jogged to the bridge.

She walked in to see a mismatched bunch of persons gathered in front of Verd. Including "Big Red" her old sabaac budy. She gave a salute to Isley and stuck an unlit cigar in her mouth before taking a spot in the group.
Aella Cadeyrn, @[member="Alek Skywalker"], @[member="Alida Ember"], @[member="Alli Wren"], @[member="AR-G002"], @[member="Arron Axon"], @[member="Chloe Hinata"], @[member="Cross "], @[member="Darth Malificete"], @[member="Daxton Bane"], @[member="Desmond Voralis."] @Dr. Ashlyn Roberts, @Dr.Clyin Stathan, @[member="Ember Rekali"], @[member="Feena Mason"], @[member="Ginnie Verd"], @[member="Ishtar Freyja"], @[member="Jason Sisk"], @[member="Juthan'Athar"], @[member="Kalia Walsh"], @[member="Kara Avoyos"], @[member="Kataphrak"], @[member="Killua Alkyone"], @[member="Lancer Damar "], @[member="Lauren Walsh"], @[member="Lorcan Roberts"], @[member="Marek Starchaser"], @[member="Mehrk Gorbi"], @[member="Montag Card"], @[member="Neilo Ardik"], @[member="Neskar A'toll"], @[member="Nocturno "], @[member="Olidiv Kenu"], @[member="Oron"], @[member="Phoebe Draclau"], @[member="Praxis"], @[member="Rayn H'voc"], @Ruusan, @[member="Ruza Deveel"], @[member="Sephoria Lasranae"], @[member="Serock Hoath"], @[member="Servus"], @[member="Seth Lockheart"], @[member="Shorurra"], @[member="Siqa"], @[member="Sophia Walsh"], @[member="Strask Ak'lya"], @[member="Vorhi Alestrani"], @[member="Vuko Navak"], @[member="Xalus"], @[member="XV-265"].

The Mandalorian only had to wait a few moments for those who would be joining him down at the planet's surface to arrive at the bridge. First to arrive, not to any surprise, was his younger sibling Ginnie. She was garbed from head to toe in her pink beskar'gam, a sight which filled Isley with pride and caused a smile to form upon his lips. She was eager to get down to the surface and begin the hunt for the behemoth, of this there was no doubt. "You can help by sitting still squirt." he said jokingly, affectionately poking her helmet with his index finger. Upon hearing that the advanced audio receptors in her helmet were functioning, Isley simply gave a nod. He was happy to hear this; but others were now coming in.

There was Siqa, his Pureblood apprentice, who reported in with a small salute. The Mandalorian returned the gesture with a quick motion of his right hand and answered, "Glad to see you up. All this beautiful wasteland is, indeed, for all of us." Next entered the Sorceress, known as Darth Malificete. To her, the Mandalorian gave a knowing look, for between them was an unspoken understanding that none in the room would understand. She knew his true name, Darth Metus, and would keep it to herself; as was the way of the One Sith. After the Sorceress came Neskar A'toll, the Hero of Barab I. Now this was a man who Isley was glad to see on the scene, for he had proven himself to be an exceptional warrior on the battlefield. "Now that must be sarcasm I detect Neskar," he said simply, clasping the man on the shoulder, "for you know it's a wasteland. However, it will be a member of the CIS in but a few hours with the Phantoms on the job."

Then came Phoebe Draclau, the woman in Isley's life. There would have been affectionate words or something of that sort in any normal circumstance, but the Mandalorian was on the job. As such, he regarded her with a nod of acknowledgementand turned his attention towards the final oncomers. There was Dr. Ashlyn Roberts, the Viceroy of Kamino, who was accompanying their team in order to secure samples of the High Hounds and the so-called Behemoth; and there was Oron, an Infiltrator that Isley had heard nothing but excellent things about. Both received nods of acknowledgement from their commanding officer. The last duo to arrive was XV-265, a titanic droid, and Ruusan, a warrior who commanded Isley's respect from the moment they met. He was looking forward to seeing what they all could do on the field of battle. Isley took one last sweep about the room and did not see Feena Mason, the Archon, just yet; but figured that she would be the last to arrive alongside Keter and the Grand Marshal.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, those of you who have assembled thus far are going to have the unique pleasure of diving into hell with me, feet first. Before us lie two objectives, and I'll be delegating a few of you to either objective in order to expedite the mission." he began, addressing those present in that stern, commanding tone that demonstrated that he was officially in "work mode".

"Ginnie, Siqa, Phoebe, Dr. Roberts, and Montag, you will all be accompanying me to the last known location of the Behemoth. It is a valley supposedly swarming with High Hounds. Our job is to piss a bunch of those damned things off until we draw out the boss, then put it down once and for all."

"Sorceress, Neskar, Oron, XV-265, and Ruusan, you're on defense. Our scanners detect a force of the 'Ravenous' en route to New Haven. Your job is to get down to the surface, eliminate the enemy, and then rendezvous with me; as I'm sure the Behemoth won't be brought down easy. Get done as quickly a your slugs can fire, as I'll need every last one of you if the description is correct on this karking thing."

"Now then, with that in mind, you're all dismissed. Get to the hangar on the double. My team on me." Once the orders were given, he snapped a salute to them all and straightway began to stride off towards the hangar. Time was of the essence and due to the nature of the mission, all they needed to do was land, take aim, and shoot. The trip to the hangar did not take too long in particular, just a few moments, and upon arrival the Mandalorian selected one of the many dropships strewn about. He stepped in through the side door and sat down, buckling himself, then awaited the arrival of his team. The next team was free to choose another dropship and fly down alongside them.

@[member="Ginnie Verd"], @[member="Siqa"], @[member="Phoebe Draclau"], @[member="Darth Malificete"], @[member="Neskar A'toll"], @[member="Dr. Ashlyn Roberts"], @[member="Oron"], @[member="XV-265"], @[member="Montag Card"], @[member="Ruusan"], @[member="Feena Mason"], @[member="Keter"], @[member="Serock Hoath"].

Alli Wren smirked as she kept up appearances, having a large stake in the CIS she had to show up every once in a while to give them some love. So she was in her suit crafted by her friend and business associate, the larges mando she had ever met. She had a gun, one made by baktoid, some prototype, there was nothing much special about it except that it was hers. It was a standard blaster rifle. She and several droids deployed from a CIS Drop ship. It was time to fight some hell hounds. She was sure that most wern't thrilled to have the CEO of Baktoid Industries risking her self but well where was the fun in just watching. She smirked as droidka's and other droids deployed, from her own gunships, 'borrowed' from whatever ship she convinced to harbor her. That was the way of Alli Wren, well it was time to kill some hell hounds, and wel she ignored the whole breifing thing.. it wasn't her style so here she was in some valley,hunting down some infernal creatrues

@Ginnie Verd, @Siqa, @Phoebe Draclau, @Darth Malificete, @Neskar A'toll, @Dr. Ashlyn Roberts, @Oron, @XV-265, @Montag Card, @Ruusan, @Feena Mason, @Keter, @Serock Hoath.

"Sit still! Sit still! I CAN DO THAT!" Ginnie swerved round a few times before finding a seat and plunking down, waving at @[member="Siqa"] and @[member="Phoebe Draclau"]. @[member="Isley Verd"] was in business mode, and the Mando youth knew better than to interrupt a fellow Mando in the midst of their battle assignments. Holding her breath so as not to make a noise, the tiny girl kicked her toes up and down, not quite reaching the ground.

There was a monster, and it needed upsetting. If there was another person in the room who was better at upsetting the delicate balance of things, Ginnie couldn't find them. Isley needed a big gigantic killer beast woken from slumber so they could kill it? His baby sister was the one for the job! Once Isley was done, Ginnie exhaled her held breath and gasped in a fresh one, hopping to her feet to chase after Siqa, Phoebe and @[member="Montag Card"]. The Squirt had to run to keep up with her brother, and threw herself at a seat and the flight netting.

"How's this.. . it's gotta strap. . . . I GOT IT. I got it. I . . . um. . . doessitfitthisw-ummm…. I got it." Leaning over to see how Isley did his up, Ginnie fell splat onto the ground of the drop ship then hopped up, got back in her seat and latched it up tight. The second time she really did get it. Time to make everyone proud. "How pissed off do you need those hounds? Like, I mistakenly bent your chef's knife pissed or I accidentally spilled an entire vat of permanent-glitter-glue on your Beskar'gam? 'Cause me? I can do both. And then run like a bunny."

Major Voralis... That is still gonna take some getting used to.

Desmond shook his head and chuckled slightly to himself. When Isley had offered him the job, he hadn't been entirely sure what to think. When he'd sweetened the deal with the promise of operational autonomy (so long as objectives were achieved and overall goals not contradicted, of course), well it had simply been too good of an offer to pass up. He grinned manically, pulling the heavy power pack of his repeater onto his back before turning to survey the dropship that had been assigned to him.

He lifted his hand and activated his commlink, "Talon Squad, this is Voralis. Our ride down is prepped and ready in Hangar C. We've got a nice little choke point to hold this horde at and should get down there with a few minutes to take up defensive positions. We launch in five, don't get left behind."

@[member="Sephoria Lasranae"]
@[member="Serock Hoath"]
@Dareck Shaw
@[member="Neskar A'toll"]
@[member="Strask Ak'lya"]
@[member="XV-265"]
@[member="Arron Axon"]

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
I leaned on one of the railings on the bridge and listened as Master Verd explained what we'd all be doing. So me and the rest of Venom Squad had been placed on monster hunting duty. Not too bad considering what I had read on this "behemoth" we were going after. As he went on explaining I took a moment to look over everyone assembled.

Only one or two I knew, the rest I either heard about or never even met. I did perk with interest when @[member="Feena Mason"] the woman basically running the CIS, had come to grace this mission briefing. The big droid @XV-265 seemed a pretty tough customer, and I could sense the force around the two known as @Darth Malificete and @[member="Oron"] making me think we'd have a little more edge. It was good seeing @Phoebe Draclau again, me thinking it be neat to see her in action. As to most of the others they seemed the usual special forces types. At least I knew where my strengths lied in assisting with any and all members of the group.

When we were finally told to ship out I stopped near @[member="Ruusan"] the tough hot fox I'd met a while ago and said "Hey, don't get killed down there. Got it, hot stuff? Otherwise I won't have anyone for card games." I gave a wink before walking off. When we were all strapping in I saw @Ginnie Vard having trouble with her straps. When she thought she had them fixed I took the liberty of undoing the one note she'd made in the process before giving her a smile and a thumbs up. When she went on talking about ticking off the hounds I said "Just don't do anything reckless or stupid in the end. Alright, Ginnie? Last thing we need is loosing one of our valuable squad mates because she made a rookie mistake." I looked across to @Montag Card ad nodded, letting him know I would have his back if he made mine. Now it was just a matter of playing the waiting game.

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
Casually Serock joined the Archon at her trip to the Bridge, their collaboration in Black Sun territory had ended in something that could vaguely resemble mutual-respect. There had been surprise from her side when she figured out he was the new Grand Marshal, curiously enough it had made their relationship that much easier. Accepting his behavior when she considered him lower in rank had been an impossible task for her, but the moment she had realized that they were in fact of equal ranking? Well it had still been a hard job, but she was no longer able to just fire him. Something he knew she had wanted to do the moment they had met.

He took a sip from his ever present bottle and then inclined his head lightly. "Feena."

@[member="Feena Mason"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom