Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Since Everyone is Ripping Off Borderlands...[CIS Dominion of Aduba III]

Calico hurtled into the dropship as soon as he could. The sidearms were in their holsters the moment his boots hit the familiar metal of the LAAT. "Kage, get us out!" He roared as the ship began to take to the skies. His heart seemed ready to explode from his chest. The Commando's armor was covered in silt and blood....this was so...exhilarating! Just like the old wars.

Except now we're fighting for our people. Not politicians.

"Your glowstick is pretty fancy Sir." He grunted as the LAAT drifted over to Galaar's position. It opened to swallow up the Commando and his furry companion. "Get on board you di'kut...we need to kit up. We have more worlds to take before the other factions regroup!"

@[member="Josiah Denko"] "Yes Sir! Master Person Sir!" Ginnie saluted, her purple armour weave cape flicking around her body. Rushing off into the town of New Haven, Ginnie started asking around. Most kept their heads down, searched off, others continued to attempt in other ways to help the Confederacy newcomers.

So, what was a little girl in pink armour to do? Get up on a container and start banging on a piece of sheet metal. "Hey! You! People! I need abled bodied people to heft stuff! Come on! Stop being lazy and get with it!" Why weren't there swarms of people going to help? On Mandalore every person, abled bodied or damaged like her could fight and work. A collection of people began to show up, mostly to see the pink girl jump up and down asking for things. "Follow me or I'll blow the ground from under you! I can! I have a jet pack I can fly! I will! I will make you all follow me now! Now now! Build the wall and we all live!"

Bursting off to the wall, Ginnie brought a small crowd with her and saluted back at Josiah Denko. "I got people! See? I got people!"

@Alek Skywalker | @[member="Rayn H'voc"] | @Xalus | @Oron | @Dr.Clyin Stathan

"Got your six, Rayn. Good hunting down there." Daxton replied as he slid another round into the chamber and fired. Not that the Sith was adverse to spilling blood and guts up close and personal, he simply enjoyed the look of bewilderment and confusion on his prey's face before he reduce into a quivering pile of bone and blood. Besides there was more than enough fodder in the valley at the moment, no point in trying to be a hero.

Leaning back on his scope, he targeted the next group emerging at the entrance of the valley and slid the next round in....

@[member="Siqa"], @[member="Ruusan"], @[member="Ginnie Verd"], @[member="Ashlyn Roberts"], @[member="Ket Van Derveld"], @[member="Phoebe Draclau"]

Montag watched in amusement as hell hounds dropped over and over again from the repeated firings of himself and the two other operatives. The clones arrived. The beast fell. All of it happened within such a small span of time that Montag didn't have time to really think about it. He was simply focusing on his job, protecting the doc and shooting hell hounds.

He popped a few rounds into the last couple hell hounds before loading a fresh magazine and moving towards the beast's corpse. Now was Ashlyn's turn.

Montag poked the beast with the barrel of his rifle and said

"So whatta you think about it?" To Ashlyn with a grin.

Walking slowly, as Montag got rid of a few more High hounds, she began to holster her blaster pistol back on her thigh. She pushed her glasses back on her face. Their orders were to stay behind and examine this massive beast they all took down. She was going to have to study its healing factor. She stepped over carcasses of high hounds, and scorch marks from blaster rounds. Approaching the massive creature. She placed her right index finger on her chin. She raised an eyebrow when Montag asked what she thought.

"Hmm well this happens to be just a simple lizard native to this planet." She said kneeling down to examine the fins. "From my prior knowledge I'm aware that these"Behemoths" are products of Sith alchemy. And happen to home in in force sent ivied who use lightsaber." She said before pushing her glasses up on her face. "This would explain why it took such an interest in Isely, my guess would be the healing factor of this creature is the results of the dark energy used to create it. It's creator wanted this thing to have that ability. I'm sure with samples of the blood, or further tissue I can take it back to the labs on Kamino and examine it for good."

Ashlyn began to take a scalpel from a pouch located on her utility belt, she pulled out a test tube as well. Cutting some tissues from the creature, she placed it within the tubes, and back into the pouch. She examine it further, looking at specific areas of its body. They seemed to be cracked, falling apart almost.

@[member="Montag Card"] @[member="Ruusan"] @[member="Darth Metus"]

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
Ruusan took down a few more of the barely sentient locals and another high hound. It was a hard fight but the Shmexy clone boy's had dropped in and got some killin done.

Ruusan brushed some debris off her shoulder and walked back to @[member="Montag Card"] and @[member="Ashlyn Roberts"].

"Well taht was fun," She said with a sigh and a grin, "What's up doc?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom