Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Salutations [SJO]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]. He couldn’t know she was thinking it but Ithiel being Metus’s son were heavy boots to follow. Blood mattered less to a clan generally but lineage and family mattered a hell of a lot to Ithiel. Something that drove him to train hard and fight harder.

Standing there at the table. Sukai walked over and he smiled. “Thought I’d give her some room.” He smiled wide taking a long drink of the bitter taste, that was a taste of life, not all roses and smiles. Sukai explained and he urged her to stop with a steadying hand, then released. Never to apologize for someone else. Her mum hadn’t phased him if Sukai was worried about it. “Mandalorian clans aren’t much different when they meet,” plenty had their sights on Verds, came with the territory, you fought or you died out.

Hard to balance that with his time here. Part of the struggle. Training no something better, he’d “earned my place in battle.” This Verd wasn’t stupid he knew he’d had “no training yet to balance it.” What crusaders remained alive, which let’s face it weren’t a lot, now called him one of their own.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]​

Valae gave [member="Stephanie Swail"]’s shoulder a gentle squeeze as she moved to the side. There was an inkling of guilt inside, for she had had little chance for spending quality time with her apprentice as of late. It was true that Stephanie had been through quite a lot, and Valae was very proud of her

padawan. With a soft smile, she spotted [member="Coci Heavenshield"] approach the buffet table with [member="Kei Amadis"] and [member="Elara Amadis"].

Moving over, she took up a plate of her own and offered the trio a grin.

“Help yourself, folks.” She gestured to the wide array of food.

It was always a treat to see Coci, Valae knew that she and Thurion were busy with life on Midvinter. But she was ever so thankful for their support; they were still very well-known, important figures here. As always, her gaze was drawn towards the scrummy desserts that sat waiting, but she would hold out just a bit longer.

“So good to see you again, Coci.” She beamed, placing some salad on her plate, along with a healthy helping of fruit. “Please say hello to Thurion for me. You know, I’ve been meaning to come visit on Midvinter.”

Glancing towards Kei, she searched her memories. His face was familiar, perhaps from long ago – when she had only just joined the Order. Still, she didn’t think that she had ever formally met him or the woman at his side.

“Thank you both for coming today,” She started, setting a cookie on the edge of her plate… she couldn’t help herself. “I don’t think we’ve been introduced, I’m Valae Kitra.”

For a brief moment during his greeting with her she held tightly to him unsure of her surroundings but completely reliant upon him. They walked back and soon stood before his friends, Master [member="Coci Heavenshield"] . Elara ever mindful of how she smiled gave the master a warm greeting, "It is my pleasure to meet you. I've heard only good things from [member="Kei Amadis"] about his work and how all of you are so supportive to him."

She exhaled having gotten all the words out without a single hesitant word and hopefully nothing of the lips that she had because of her fangs. Her fingers curled into Kei's arm for a moment as her fear passed then when she felt her courage return she let her hand rest on his arm.

Now food it smelled wonderful. She looked over at Kei's 'watch' on Priya and so far nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Thank goodness. Maybe they could relax. As she gazed down the table at the offer of food she heard another voice, and the offer of a plate.

"Hello. I'm Elara, this is" now she wanted to say mate but perhaps that was not proper among these Jedi she bit her lip wanting to be sure, 'my husband Kei Amadis." She held the s a little longer than planned. [member="Valae Kitra"]

She loved family gatherings and that is how Kei described this so why was she having so much trouble?

"It goes.. fine. The people here are more, bright than I am used to dealing with... Stronger in the Force I mean. I'm used to soldiers, where the odd one of us is a bit more sensitive than the others. Being surrounded by Jedi is taking much getting used to. Not to mention I feel rather naked without my armor and blaster. It took some explaining to be allowed to walk around with this beast." She patted the side of her sword, making the ring flare a bit with light with each pat before she pulled her hand back up.

She kept track of all the others, watching their movements calmly even as she talked. Unlike most of them, the padawans who's mental map in the Force would be a sense, a backdrop, the knights or Masters who would even be able to pinpoint every person's rough location, she could see them all. Their forms walking, even through the throngs of people. She'd been smart to put herself facing towards the rest of the people, where her 'sight' was stronger, where she could pinpoint their forms. It was paranoia perhaps, the assumption something might go wrong, but from here she could...

They were safe. She had to remember that. No one was coming to ruin this. Yet it was unlike Caelag to let such possibilities slide. She bit the inside of her cheek a moment, before sighing quietly. Perhaps small talk with [member="Stephanie Swail"] would ease her nerves. "The Rangers are considering allowing me to maintain my former rank, more or less. To my knowledge "High Colonel" most accurately translates to Colonel, which is technically a demotion from where once I stood. All the same, I won't lie, it's nice not to have to work my way back up, again."

Vennic

The Introspective Jedi
A small smirk perched itself in the corner of the young introvert's mouth as his typically restless eyes honed in on one phrase that stuck out to him in the book he was reading. "Sometimes things don't go as we plan for them to. Yet, even if they did, our lives would remain a tangled mess woven into the tapestry of everything else that makes us seem so small.", he whispered to himself, silently reveling in those carefully collaborated words for the time being as he tried to place himself in the moment that the writer had been in while he'd been releasing his thoughts to the page. There was no way he could have ever been that connected or immersed, however, and he knew it, despite his need to deeply understand the one who'd written them.

It was frustrating to realize that no matter what he read or how he read it, he would still be lacking some source of the material in some way. He'd never be able to feel what the writers felt the moment they decided to share a bit of themselves, nor would he ever be able to understand their mindset or grasp their knowledge on the subjects being eluded to. It felt like he wasn't getting all of the variables to an equation he desperately wished to solve, and it bothered him to no end that he couldn't fully place himself in the moments he could only imagine being in. Something that had always bothered him at least a little bit, though now more than ever. So, as he cursed inwardly about his momentary dilemma, he finally reached a moment of understanding that he would never be able to grasp everything. That was part of what made the galaxy the incredible thing that it was. The questions and uncertainties that were constantly dwelling deep within waiting to be solved by minds constantly churning in search of all of those answers were part of why he was there in the first place. He was a thinker. He was a problem solver. He was capable of wisdom. He was capable of great things, just as every living being with ambition was. He had a choice to make, however, and that choice was a daunting, bothersome thing. Something he had been avoiding, as of late, and that was who he was going to be.

He'd been provided a gift in the force, and that meant that he was capable of great things. Of helping people through incredible feats that should have been impossible, yet some who were gifted by a kiss from the force were also in near constant danger, many of whom died young in the pursuit of protecting the innocent and maintaining a balance in the force. It was something he felt he had to do because he had been so gifted, yet something that he also knew would keep him from honing his mind the way that he might if he were allowed to become a philosopher surrounded by columns of books and data or a scientist who's lab waited upon his each and every discovery. If he studied with the Jedi and sought to become a protector above all else, though, it meant that he would never be the other things that he had aspired to be once upon a time. As a flicked the book closed, though, he glanced back over at the gathering of Jedi who were all sharing in a social event the likes of which many of them needed, he finally understood that perhaps he didn't want all of that time alone that research and discovery would require. Perhaps he'd outgrown some of that need for understanding. Perhaps he didn't need to know every answer to every question asked. Perhaps he'd found his calling. Perhaps helping people was what he'd truly wanted, regardless of his carnal need to understand the things that bound the galaxy together. Maybe that was all he'd needed after all. To know that people were the bindings he'd been searching for. To know that family and friends were the constantly churning gears of the galaxy.

As he pushed himself up from the fountain's edge he saw a pair of birds sharing a stone bench about fifteen feet away, and so he tore his second piece of bread and flipped the pieces over towards the ground in front of the bench, watching as both of them hopped down and began to pick at the bread he'd offered. A smile found his face, seeing their elation, and as he tucked the book into his back pocket he headed back over towards the gathering of gifted individuals, no longer interested in his solitude for now.

"Looks good.", he offered to no one in particular, smiling still as he heard playful and joking comment passed back and forth which warranted laughter in response that warmed his heart. Then, and only after practically everyone had been served, he found himself a plate and began inching his way down the line as one of the last to get a plate of food, though there seemed to be no shortage of options even by then.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Stephanie gave her Master [member="Valae Kitra"] a soft smile she didn’t see, but she would feel the appreciation there. As busy as Valae was, Stephanie continued to look up to her as someone who was fair, level-headed and strong as a leader and a fighter and a healer. Where the Grandmaster went, the Order followed.

She turned back to [member="Caelag Vass"] and gave her a solid nod.

”I’m pleased to hear that. I’m glad you’re still here and finding your way.”

There was still some hesitation within the former soldier, but it was understandable. These were strange new times, and there was a lot to understand and take in.

”Honestly, you will be ok. We do what we do with the skills and resources we have to ensure everyone in the galaxy can feel safe. You here with us helps us do that, so you will always have a place here as long as you want to.”

Her eyes flicked to [member="Coci Heavenshield"] talking with her Master and [member="Kei Amadis"] – did people KNOW who was in their midst? A legend! She returned to Caelag and indicated to the table as she picked up and held out a plate.

”Come on. Help yourself and relax. The day is yours.”

And then Varindar would hear [member="Vennic Graves"] say looks good while he was closing in on the Skor cake and, at the same time, feeling that perhaps she might have hurt [member="Ikki Ike"]'s feelings by asking for the recipe, probably out of suspicion that Varindar may be using it to run a five-star restaurant, Ikki needed some time to recall the contents of the recipe or just that the recipe just wasn't Ikki's to begin with. At the same time, [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] was perhaps satisfied to see that the hotelier didn't immediately throw up the okonomiyaki upon eating it. I'm lucky there's still a slice of the Skor cake left despite Charlie: something's off with her - I would have expected her to be racing for slices of Skor cake or other sweets, she thought, while what she knew about one Jessica Med-Beq came to mind when Vennic approached the table on which the Skor cake was positioned, but because she didn't know a whole lot about her, except that she first made a name for herself as a genius and then as a grounder, she'd probably think it would be for the best not to go into the details with him. But she still attempts to start conversation with him:

"Hi. I'm Varindar. You probably remind me of one Jessica­: might wish to meet with her at some point"

Preliat could not help but smile when the man attempted his drink. He poured himself a drink, and took a healthy swig. He seemed to be doing far better with the drink than the man. He set it down on the table, smirking.

"I made it. It's called Tihaar."

We wrapped his hand around the other man's and gave it a firm squeeze. He was a powerful man, his body toned from years of wearing Beskar'gam for long, excruciating periods of time. The Wolf smirked again.

"Ordo. From the Mandalore system."

So many pieces fell into place with his words. Preliat's height, demeanor, accent, and bulk- all were answered with a simple statement. He was a Mandalorian. And truth be told, he was at one point one of the best.

"Preliat Mantis. You might know me as The Wolf."

He took another swig.

"You do not appear to be a Jedi." He carried himself differently. More like a soldier than a Jedi.

[member="Tyrell Caphey"]

Jyoti may have momentarily turned away as she looked around the scene, but the area for the gathering was fairly small, so she could still pick out Charlie's meddling from the corner of her vision.

The Echani shrugged to herself, having already accounted for the inevitable "Charlie Tax" by baking a little extra to account for any skimming. Eventually, Charlie returned to her side, looking quite full of herself as she inquired when they could finally eat.

"Valae just signaled that it's okay to eat now. So, you may continue where you left off," She said with a knowing smile. "I'd still like to meet with some of our newest members before I head back to the table. Why don't you make plates for us both? I'm eager to try what you made."

There was something else she wanted to add, but her attention shifted from Charlie to a Sith Pureblood came up to the tables to drop off a pie.

Purebloods were a rare sight in the galaxy these days, and even rarer amongst Jedi. However, this fellow wouldn't be the first to join the Silver Order. Hopefully, he wouldn't be the last, either.

Curiosity piqued, she decided to greet the Sith, now in conversation with one of the Yumi in a curious getup. In the Force, she could feel strong taint on the woman, marking her as another Dark Sider within the bunch. The Shadow was always suspicious about Dark Siders hanging around the Rest (including Spencer, now on her radar after a certain duel), but she tolerated them as long as they minded their manners.

"Hmm, trying to butter up the Grandmaster?" she joked as she came up to the Sith. "If you are, then you're on the right track. Master Kitra has a weakness for all things pie."

There was a reason her friend had come with two apple pies instead of one.

"I'm Jyoti," she said, offering a hand to shake. "It's a pleasure to have you with us today."

[member="Charlie"] [member="Res'uul Tevin"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"] [member="Valae Kitra"]

Thom Naudir

T
Social events. As a matter of principle, Sentus did his best to avoid them at all costs. Every moment lost away from the 9th was a moment that the myriad of threats facing the Silver Jedi Order could slip through and wreak havoc and destruction. Many people called Sentus paranoid for his overly cautious ways, but the truth of such caution had only recently been proven. Still, when the time called for it, Sentus understood that sometimes you must jump into the trenches for the greater good. At least, that's how he was rationalizing all of this as the transport flew away, leaving him marooned on the ground, surrounded by social people. Taking a long drink from the flask he kept hidden within his admiral's uniform, Sentus began walking towards the party, a basket of prefab muffins and assorted ale shacking back and forth.

He placed the basket on one of the nearby tables, stepping aside quickly as a small group of people walked past him, chatting and smiling as they walked across the garden. Most people he saw were wearing relaxed clothing, comfortable things. His crisp dark blue uniform stood out rather badly, and he cursed himself for not thinking ahead. At least he had left his almost symbolic cloak aboard the Nightingale, as it was turning out to be a rather hot event. Reaching up to his forehead, he dragged a gloved fingers across his brow, collecting the sweat that was already accumulating there, and flicking it down to the ground. A frown crossed his face, and he turned back to the basket he brought, taking one of the bottles out and pouring some of its contents into a empty glass nearby. He downed the cup in a single go, grimacing as the liquid burned its way down his throat.

"It is going to be a long day..."

"So just an initiate I see, still never too late to start, as for a master, well now the Jedi have a slight shortage of teacher, even some of the knights being tasked with a Padawan". Even her own daughter seemed to be edged into taking on a new student, even though she had only been promoted to a knight but a month ago, was the order lacking master? or was there just a recent influx in student? "The people throwing books at you, probably just their form of encouragement, some people prefer knowledge and learning via text books rather than groups lectures by a master, though as of late those are becoming less common, quite a many task to attend to". Most of which seemed to be military operations against the New Sith Order, said group seeming to have most of its forces and other scattered assets focused just outside of SJO space and around the inner rim.

Kurenai was about to ask the Sith about how long he had been among the Jedi but was beat to the punch as Jedi Master [member="Jyoti Nooran"], coming over with a rather humours manner that Tanasuki had talked about. She awaited the woman to shake hands with the red skinned individual, giving a standard Atrisian bow, customary when meeting someone of high status and for the first time. "Greetings Nooran-sama, it is nice to finally make your acquaintance, I hope my children have not cause too much trouble in the time that they have been here, I know how odd Tanasuki can be a hand full with his... personas".

[member="Res'uul Tevin"]

"If the day was mine I'd be at a range for ten hours and enjoying the quiet solitude." She gave a little hollow chuckle, before taking [member="Stephanie Swail"]'s offer of the plate, slowly making sure she had a grip on it before taking it completely. The plate wasn't exactly as defined as the woman handing it over was, after all. "A sniper isn't so used to this much chatter. Even on the front lines the drone of blaster fire is more dull background. Chatter is always minimal. Callouts, orders. Idle talk is a bit difficult in the heat of a moment."

The Miraluka woman made her plate quietly, filling the plate with salad, fruit, and other such foods to eat. This was, at least, fortunate for her.. that the potluck had been kind enough to provide such good food for her. She glanced back, again, to [member="Coci Heavenshield"]. So bright and familiar. It was driving her absolutely insane... she tapped her plate gently with a fork, before speaking again to Steph in a low voice. "That woman, strong in the Force, the one that the Master Jedi that left us is with. She is familiar in a way I can't explain, but off. Who is she?"

Charlie blinked stunned at her Master’s comment, so she wasn’t as sneaky as she thought she was. A nervous smile spread across her face as she nodded understanding that maybe she couldn’t get everything by her Master. “I had to taste test you know.” The suggestion was taken and Charlie nodded and moved towards the table where the food was being taken by the others. A man walked past her and dropped off ale and muffins; both looked delightful – though the alcohol Charlie had never tried before.

Moving through, Charlie grabbed some more of the mushroom dish and Keftas that Jyoti had made along with some of the gnocchi pesto that Charlie had brought herself. Continuing she made eye contact with the dessert table and figured she would want her entire plate to fill with the goodies. Remembering the plate of food the Mandalorian with shifty eyes had put down, Charlie quickly moved towards it. Looking down though, she was greeted to a plate that had seen some visitors who had avoided the slightly burnt parts. Frowning, Charlie had wanted to try it – but she wasn’t’ a fan of burnt food. Even this never ending pit had standards. Not wanting to serve Jyoti burn food either, Charlie decided to skip on it for now – maybe the person who brought it was still making some.

Remembering the muffins, Charlie grabbed a couple and placed them neatly on the piled plates. Her eyes lingered on the Ale bottles and she contemplated for just a moment. Maybe if she brought one for her Master – then she would hopefully be allowed to have one as well. Grabbing two, very skillfully she held them with her pinky and ring finger as she began to wander back over to Jyoti who was talking to the red skinned padawan and the spooky looking woman. Her little footsteps could be heard along with the clanking of the bottles against the plates.

[member="Jyoti Nooran"] [member="Res'uul Tevin"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
If eyes could pop, Stephanie’s would have at Caelag’s question. It was hard for her to remember that not everyone may have the lore knowledge she did, or had researched and followed the Silver Jedi and their allies for years. So, while it was a shock to be asked, it wasn’t out of the blue.

”You know? Theo Heavenshield, of the Iron Empire? That’s his mother!”

She held her plate as the smell of the apple pie teased her nose, but she tipped her chin to where [member="Coci Heavenshield"] was standing.

”That is Master Jedi Coci Heavenshield, husband to Thurion Heavenshield of the Dawnguard on Midvinter, out to the East of the galaxy. She was one of the few who established the Silver Jedi back on Voss years ago, before all this, when the Galactic Republic and One Sith raged at war. Yet look how her Order has survived and risen through the dark times as a beacon of Light today!”

Stephanie talked in hushed tones, but talked fast and full of passion for the subject at hand.

”She is one who has seen so much in terms of galactic history, and has battled Sith and demons and witches and all sorts. Even saved the Order from being destroyed by one of their own once when he turned against them. She’s an inspiration. She used to work for the GIA before the Jedi as an operative. Real covert stuff, real lethal. It was through the first Grandmaster of the Silvers that Coci Sinopi – her maiden name – came to be with the Jedi themselves and helped drive the Order forward, After the former Grandmaster Iella E’ron was killed by the Sith, Thurion took the mantle as leader and Coci his Master of the Order. My Master now, Valae, took the role following Thurion and Coci’s semi-retirement from the Order as they now reside with their family on Midvinter. But, yet, here she is!”

Caelag could have walked away or fallen asleep, and the Padawan wouldn’t have noticed until she stopped talking. She came back to reality after her excited monologue.

”Sorry,” she guffed.

[member="Caelag Vass"]

He gave Preliat an understanding nod at his statements about the drink and his origin. Give it some time and he would eventuelly get used to the drink, though he was both curious and a bit worried about the alcohol concentration in it... And maybe be better off not knowing what was in it. He wasn't about to question the man his skills in the making of the beverage.

A firm squeeze, most of the time a very good sign to a mans honesty. ''Ah... You served there?'' he asked Preliat, who apparently had a mandalorian heritage. Their traditional armor and warrior skills were impressive to any other force in the galaxy. However, they had a problematic history waging war with both the ancient Jedi Order and the Galactic Republic. You would be either very brave or very foolish to fight against such powerful opponents. It was interesting, to say the least!

''Tyrell Caphey. Yeah, no... I'm with the Antarian Rangers. Colonel Calderon convinced me to join just recently...'' he grabbed the glass once more and took a swig. Still strong. Having to take a bite of the portabella mushroom he had on his plate, to sort of balance the beverages strong character.

''What about you? What brought you to the Order?''

[member="Preliat Mantis"]

There was something about [member="Elara Amadis"] that was very ethereal, yet she seemed most uncertain of herself, it was a sense through the force Coci could feel around the woman yet, she would would not intrude upon her. "For as long as I can remember, Kei has been there for the Silver Jedi, apart of this faction and we are just as indebted to him for all that he has done", she did not wish to make Kei embraced but it was the truth of it. "Kei has and probably always will support us as much as we do for him". It was the way of it, a family of so many unique people from far and wide over the galaxy all together to be one.

A familiar aura was felt, [member="Valae Kitra"] approached and Coci turned to meet her. Her husband's padawan now one of the greatest Jedi within the galaxy now stands alone in this, and all that surround them today here at this celebration is due to her. So strong has the Order become under her guidance and leadership that, and there was only admiration in Coci for her, and she knows Thurion is so very proud of her. "It is good to see you too Valae, and I shall give your regards to Thurion. We would love to have you come visit Midvinter, you are always welcome at Fridheim".

She placed her half finished plate of food on the table, and turned to look around to watch some of the others she had yet to meet and a couple of woman caught her eye, "Valae, Elara if you would excuse me a moment", she said placing her hand gently on her arm as she moved to walk toward [member="Stephanie Swail"] and [member="Caelag Vass"]. There seemed to be much chatter as furtive eyes were cast Coci's way and now she was curious. It was clear to Coci that one of the girls was Miraluka and very force attuned, her strength was rippling through the air. It was not the first Miraluka she had met before, Master [member="Syn"] most notable in the Order and as old as time itself is most powerful.

The other standing with her, a young raw talented person who Coci knew to be the padawan of Val, so now was the time to meet them both. "Such a lovely day ladies, I hope you are enjoying yourself?". She greeted them both with a smile.

[member="Kei Amadis"]

[member="Elara Amadis"] “Be yourself. You’ll knock them dead.” Kei whispered in his wife’s ear and winked. He wasn’t used to seeing this side of her, so ferocious and take charge usually. Making sure she had firm place on his arm, while they went around the buffet together with [member="Coci Heavenshield"]. This was probably the first time she’d seen him a suit! He grinned, he'd have to explain that one to Zacka later.

“Thank you my friend, means a lot,” Kei said with a firm nod to Coci, it did coming from her of all people, they went back a long way. Ever since he'd first moved to the silvers he looked to her as an example to follow. “See anything you like?” [member="Elara Amadis"]. If there was any uncertainty from anyone on Jedi and family, Kei was the total opposite beside her, they were in his heart as much as this place. They made his life what it was.

Turning to Valae, putting down his plate and offering a firm handshake with his free hand. “Kei Amadis, and my wife Elara.” [member="Valae Kitra"] He offered a friendly grin. “Thanks for putting this out, giving everyone a chance to relax.” He added. “Not often we get it.”

When you spent your lives rebuilding communities or battling to keep them safe, a buffet was a welcome change of pace. "Doing a great job.” Kei said directly to [member="Valae Kitra"], his voice firm, making sure she knew he meant it. His meaning more than a buffet. They’d taken the move to the core in their stride, the work remained the same, the goal never changing as long as he’d been here. Showed a lot of their character and commitment.

She took the words to heart to be herself. She could she just did not wish to insult his friends here. She took a deep breath and nodded her understanding to him. Be herself.

Be herself. She took another calming breath.

When [member="Coci Heavenshield"] went to depart Elara smiled big allowing everyone to see her fangs now. This was not a sign of her challenging anyone this was just as Kei said she being herself. She had often found ways to smile around Kei not like before. "It was nice meeting you" She looked at Kei if only to say I can do this.

When [member="Valae Kitra"] came closer Elara took a few deep breaths of her scent she smelled like flowers. It was an interesting combination for a woman to wear upon her skin. Elara made sure all her soaps were scent free. Scent free meant that it was a little harder to track her she could blend in with other things around her. Perhaps the Jedi did not know this. She could hear other conversations again.

She quickly turned them out focusing on food. "I could use some protein." She was considered a carnivore by many though she could eat a vegetable or two.

"I have never seen a buffet." It seemed quite opulent really to have so much when she new so many that did not have near as much. Kei did not live this way when she met him, his ship was falling apart, his clothes needed to be mended, and he was as usual bleeding.

"What do you do here Valae?" She pronounced it Va - lei .

Res'uul did chuckle a little at the woman's comment, although he had no idea the Grandmaster, or at least a Grandmaster, was who he was speaking to. He shook the woman's hand, whom he now knew as [member="Jyoti Nooran"]. "I assure you, I am doing no such thing. I'm just here to enjoy the gathering. And hopefully find a Master with which to begin my training. I want to be different than those before me. Prove to the galaxy that not all Sith are evil, or cruel in nature." Res'uul was the type to be proud of himself, but not overly. Currently, despite his Force signature being rather weak compared to the Masters among him, he was radiating in the presence of the Light. And he was proud of that as well. He relished the feeling the Light gave him, one of peace and serenity. He would be an excellent learner. And although he had no lightsaber by his hip, he hoped to have one someday.

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Sukai never really knew why her mother harbored such distaste for Mandaloirans, but considering her age perhaps it was something to do with the clone troopers and Fett clan, though it was a subject she dare not bring up. "Just give her time, thought being in the same clan as Darth Metus does help a bit", even if Kurenai often treated the Sith Lord like a child at time. Still she never found out why Ithiel had come to the silver Jedi and not straight to the CIS, yes mother was here to but that was only out of family relation. "So, did you ever inform my of why you chose to join the Silver Jedi"? he asked after a few seconds, eye scanning the array of food, noting how [member="Charlie"] avoided her first serving of slightly burn food.

Such an act making Sukai subtly remove the singed dishes via telekinesis replaying them with better cooked goods while no one was watching, well hopefully, if the bottomless pit came charging back sh'd need to ask her brother for stealth practice. Looking around more her gaze also fell of a Sith'ari of all things, conversing with her mother and Jyoti of all people, now that was a combination she never saw coming, seemed like something out of a bad comedy skit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom