Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silk Holdings

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
A message would be sent to the Silk HQ from a buyer in the ACA, along a friendly channel calling for a squadron of Rassilons, with the potential to purchase more.

Not having to pay fry cook benefits since the rapture was a good feeling.

[member="Selka Ventus"]

Coren Starchaser, uncle to the one Starchaser who was in the capitalist regime, had zero desire for that himself. But he did have a thirst for knowledge, and exploration. Perhaps why he was part of the Fringe Federation, keepers of the Unknown Regions. Silk was the first name he thought of with the idea of exploration. The trick, was he was particular on his ships, and wanted to continue working from his YT-2000, for the time being. Mayhaps, he would purchase a Pathfinder with funds from the Fringe, but for now, he wanted to update his vessel.

Sending a message to the help desk of Silk he began

Good day,

Curious question. What is the possibility and power drain on your QQ-543N/53R, QQ45F/310T and most importantly, the QQ-C15. I have a CEC YT-2000 I would like to outfit with these pieces of equipment. The C15 being the most important, followed by the other two of equal importance.

Appreciate your time,

Coren Starchaser.

Yeah, he didn't realize that the name may be recognized by Silk.

[member="Selka Ventus"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Selka Ventus"]

Spaarti Creations would love to acquire a squadron of your elite star fighters for our corporate fleet, we are putting together an ace flying team and we want nothing but the best. If money isn't what these are going for I'm sure we can work out a trade

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Airal Thamne"][member="Sitara Qin"][member="Lok Jorunn"][member="Jared Starchaser"][member="Kairon Rees"][member="Kenshi Mitsumoto"]@Growl@Patricia Susan Garter

Approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom