Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silk Holdings

[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Putting together a special project. Need this stuff plse.

QQ-4U85 Tractor Shroud - your best defense against tractor beams, compatible with all Silk freighters
QQ-C1R-C3 "Crybaby" Defensive Decoy Module - great for luring away pirates or the wrong patrol
QQ-543N/53R Cap Drain Module - provides limited protection against stray ion fire, and significant protection against EMPs and Connor Nets
QQ-45H/310T Countermeasures Module - innovative, non-volatile chaff-flare projector
Savant-class Cargo Container from Reardon Metalworks - stacking container compatible with interior and exterior mounts on all Silk freighters 50 metres or longer, vastly increases loading speed, capable of orbital drop
QQ-T-05 "Hushaby" Rotary Ion Cannon - eight guns in one, great against gunships, freighters, or individual turrets
QQ-C15 Silkworm Hypertransit Package - a class 0.5 hyperdrive, advanced hyperspace sensors, the best hyperspace navigation system in the business

I am seeking a QQ-C15 Silkworm Hypertransit Package for a Scythe-class vessel.

16 Cap Drain modules for that same vessel, and 26 Cap Drain modules for its Silkworm Hypertransit Package.

I am also seeking a Rassilon-class elite starfighter, which shall be outfitted with an Advanced Sensor Array and Advanced Targeting Systems, as well as one energy torpedo projector and one flex-tube warhead launcher.

[member="Porg"]

I am seeking a QQ-C15 Silkworm Hypertransit Package for a Scythe-class vessel.

16 Cap Drain modules for that same vessel, and 26 Cap Drain modules for its Silkworm Hypertransit Package.

I am also seeking a Rassilon-class elite starfighter, which shall be outfitted with an Advanced Sensor Array and Advanced Targeting Systems, as well as one energy torpedo projector and one flex-tube warhead launcher.

[member="Porg"]

I need another 16 of the cap drain modules for the cruiser. That will lead to 32 for the cruiser.

I will also need another 26 for the Silkworm Hypertransit Package. Might be overkill, but, uhm... the vessel relies on being able to escape from larger vessels, so there's that.

Additionally, I seek to purchase the Gossamer holoprojector, modified for maximum detail, variable hard-light textures, and other features. What other features do you offer for being modified on the Gossamer holoprojector? Is it possible for the holoprojector to be modified to project a visualization on the screens of vessels without a Gossamer holoprojector rather than seeing failure in such a thing? It wouldn't be as detailed, just a visual representation, or have any of the perks of a holoprojector, but still, this is an useful feature. Lastly regarding the holoprojector, could it be possible for enough of these to be produced for all Tapani Federation starships? We are certainly able to afford it, and can offer you permission to build a manufacturing facility for Silk Holdings in the Tapani Federation - which includes some of the Freeworlds - if you wish, on top of subsidies to help pay for it, skilled workers to man it should you not wish to use droids, and pay in credits for such a thing, with all of the modifications asked about added to these. This would be a contracted work, and a major one at that.

I am also inquiring as to the possibility of using your cap drain modules in a license that allows us to use them to construct a shield modification/enhancement package. If such a thing would be possible, we would much appreciate it. A royalty rate can be chosen through negotiations - we suggest a 1% to 3% royalty rate. It is important to the development of the shield modification package, however.

[member="Lanter Kells"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Ivlyn Mecetti"]
Use as many of the cap drains as you like, and the package makes sense. The production level of the Gossamer doesn't allow for installation in every Tapani ship, but major ships could be doable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom