Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should we keep the Oblivion map?

Should we keep the Oblivion map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, the Oblivion forum and rules will be removed, and the threads moved within the Public forum just like everything else. Yes, this means you can fly in Oblivion now. And Omni is disappearing, never to be seen again (?).

But what of the map? Do we want to stick around in the Netherworld? Should Staff officially support it? Have you enjoyed your stories?

Make your voice heard, throw down a vote. While this vote is merely guidance, as I tyrannically and greedily hold executive power over the decision because ya'll will abuse the poll anyways, it will serve as Chaos's guidance to the Staff team on the direction we should take.

Leave us your votes and thoughts below.

From a "this feels like Star Wars and fits into any version of canon perfectly" perspective? Netherworld stinky.

From a "this is a fun and interesting thing to RP with" perspective? Netherworld smell ok.

On the other hand, perhaps the question should be clarified, because I don't think the entire Netherworld will go away if the Oblivion map is gotten rid of. We're just talking about the Oblivion section of it, right? And in the end, it kinda doesn't matter what happens to the map unless we want factions to be able to conquer hexes...?

So, the Oblivion forum and rules will be removed, and the threads moved within the Public forum just like everything else. Yes, this means you can fly in Oblivion now. And Omni is disappearing, never to be seen again (?).

But what of the map? Do we want to stick around in the Netherworld? Should Staff officially support it? Have you enjoyed your stories?

Make your voice heard, throw down a vote. While this vote is merely guidance, as I tyrannically and greedily hold executive power over the decision because ya'll will abuse the poll anyways, it will serve as Chaos's guidance to the Staff team on the direction we should take.

Leave us your votes and thoughts below.

So I'm taking it that there will be no further Omni posts in The Clockwork King?

I'm not quite sure how to bring it to a satisfying conclusion on my own, and I think I'm the only Omni-side writer still posting.

These big events almost never have satisfying conclusions.

I think the only surefire conclusion we got was Akala getting a sniper shot through the dome in Netherworld, which also left people going meh.

To be cliche, it’s more about the journey with these big events. I advise never approaching them with the idea everything will get neatly wrapped up in the end. We’ll use future timelines to provide more steady progressive storylines.

The Votary

T
I enjoyed the event when I was not so busy, and I would love to keep the map around. Having that different dimension to play in opens a lot of doors. Plus the work is already done, and it is not hurting anything by having it still exist.

The Manifold The Manifold you were excellent in that thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom