Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi-LOA

I think this is pretty obvious from how things are going. I don't have to explain myself, I've done enough of it. I'm going to be cutting back on RPing for awhile. Maybe a private thread or two as Josh because... Well, quite frankly, I love you guys, even if a lot of you piss me off with your OOC drama and your politics and your crap... But I can't stay away.

This is indefinite. I'm burnt out. This hell is giving me headaches and making me lose hair. I need time on a limited schedule to heal. Simple as that.

I need to find a reason for this site to be fun again. Until that comes... I'm cutting back.

[11:38:19 PM] Josh Gavin: I gotta tone down, but I'll get you sooner or later
[11:38:24 PM] Josh Gavin: All I know is atm I have a massive headache
[11:38:58 PM] Josh Gavin: I've gone from happy as hell that I could help this faction OOC (FL) and IC (GM) in the best way I can, to hating this site and it's politics and bullpoop
[11:39:01 PM] Josh Gavin: I need rest.
[11:39:28 PM] Josh Gavin: 9 months, nonstop, I've been here, no break
[11:39:34 PM] Josh Gavin: Loyally, diligantly, every single day
[11:39:59 PM] Josh Gavin: This is like a giant fucking pregnancy
[11:40:03 PM] Josh Gavin: I need maternity leave damnit

*sets up the rp baby shower for when Josh returns* Until then we shall...

tumblr_inline_mul9jm6ned1rw58s1.gif

*coughs* for your return of course... not the actually thing that... yeah...

@[member="Tefka"] Aye, I think I just got overloaded with crap. Need to take a breath, take some load off me.

As well... I did some talking with the Republic faction staff. It's been decided that @[member="Carn Dista"] will take my place as Faction Leader. I've agreed to remain on as a Faction Admin and adviser. IC... Well, still working that out. For now, Josh remains travelling and being super unofficial Jedi. Might take some days away from missions to only do personal, non business threads for a bit till that gets sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom