Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Second Galactic Economic Conference

UJIlLqB.jpg

A Lonely Booth at the TRADE FEDERATION CONFERENCE

It did not take Casteban long to identify his quarry.

But no, that did not seem right.

He was the quarry. He was seeking the hunter.

She stood out, even without the agreed-upon signifiers.

For as long as he could remember, he'd never seen an unattractive Imperial female. He wasn't sure if they sterilized unattractive people or cast their imperfect babies into an incinerator. Perhaps they engaged in genetic engineering. But whatever eugenics program they practiced, it had produced a seemingly unending panoply of beauty.

In his experience, the more beautiful they were, the more dangerous they were.

But then... that could be true of all women, not just Imperials.

He considered beating around the bush, but that had become increasingly tedious as he advanced in age. Their encounter would be brief. He'd best get to the point.

"The clandestine burst-messaging system we use does not provide sufficient bandwidth for complex exchanges. We need to establish some entity that can meet with me regularly in an official context. An intermediary expected to deal with both governments without suspicion. I suggest using a corporation based in neutral space."

He paused then, adding, "While you chew on that, tell me how my son fares. Honestly and without sugar. I would know how his career advances in Imperial service."

The Ministry of Inquiry had people embedded with Maldor's inner circle, but the transfer of information from the Empire to House Mecetti was slow, brief, and passed through many intermediaries. Merely arranging the loss of the Obscurer had taken months. Nothing resembling personal information could be transferred through so many hands with any degree of accuracy.

But an intelligence officer of the Empire would doubtless have a ream of data on their new defector.

Whether they could be counted on to relay that data accurately was another matter. They'd be inclined to tell Casteban what he wanted to hear.

Or what they thought he wanted to hear, at least.

He'd have to trust his old ears to discern the difference between dissembling and honest discourse.

Alicia Drey Alicia Drey

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

VVVDHjr.png

EQUIPMENT

"Who do you think tests our equipment?" Aloy hummed proudly, despite having tested most of it herself even before the protector's return. Their return merely gave her an official pass to act, not that she needed it.

"A new Mand'alor has been declared, something that hasn't happened since I fought in The Shadow Crusade. That affectively means there is a Mandalorian government again, with some of the greatest clans and houses already backing them, and more trickling in as we speak"

Aloy crossed her arms then, a measured confidence in her tone that had laid dormant for too long.
"War is coming to Mandalore. And with the sith spread thin, I have no doubt we'll expel them for good"

"Good for business" She added, rubbing her cybernetic fingers together. Perhaps a suggestion to do business with the winning side?

Meanwhile her scout finished sending data from the Mercetti speech, at which point they decided to follow Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti from a distance, using a Seeker Droid that began hovering near the ceiling in an attempt to remain hidden. The Black Hand had no real reasons to suspect House Mercetti of anything besides the usual corporate misdeeds, But Aloy had been in the special operations and intelligence community too long not to instruct her people to get their fingers in as many pies as possible today.

Likewise, she ordered one of her other scouts to watch Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr , curious what he might get up to with information on Mandalore.
The only thing one might hear however was a static Click similar to the sound stormtroopers made when using their vocal enhancers, however due to the speech scrambler built into her helm, the only outward sound to follow was silence despite the fact she was currently speaking Mando'a to the second scout.

<<Shekemir kaysh. ke'rejorhaa'i ni meh kaysh akiye aru'e>>

Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr

Tags: Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti

Ayra lowered her hand into her pocket and produced a holo. Activating the device an image of the Ayrix appeared between both of them. "This Indispensable-class can be put into service as a mobile intermediary between House Mecetti and the Empire. Stygium generators, as well as a portable dampening field, will allow cargo to be smuggled too and from Imperial or Alliance space without detection. Mecetti Industries will open a subsidiary on Obredaan where a Cortosis mine will be re-opened. You will cover the costs of manning the Ayrix with a crew, foodstuffs, equipment, and fuel as well as a workforce to man the mine and begin operations there."

"The Ayrix will be slaved to Obredaan as a recently acquired asset of your new subsidary. The ship will be used as the intermediary for contact between yourself and Maldor. Star dates and times for pick ups in the Obredaan system will be sent through our usual channels so that both of you will know when to meet. These will coincide with pick up Cortosis ore for transport."

A sensible plan had been devised by Darth Ayra that would get what all parties wanted. Casteban and Maldor would get to meet discreetly away from the eyes of the Jedi and Alliance in neutral space, as per their request. After all, the Ayrix being a ship meant that it would be mobile, allowing for both of them to meet in a number of different systems. The Empire would get to continue it's arrangement with Mecetti Industries, with a fresh supply of Cortosis ore to be put into use by it's military on the company's dime. Ayra would get to control where and how both men would meet. As for both Mecetti the NISB were giving their family access to a fresh stream of revenue for their company, and access to a rare material in the form of Cortosis: a highly valuable, coveted ore due to high durability in battle, and it's resistance to Lightsabers.

Everyone won.

Deactivating the hologram Ayra pocketed it and returned to folding her arms. "Maldor has served the Empire well. He has participated in expansion and peacekeeping efforts on a number of worlds. We will continue to monitor him but, for now, the Moff Council is more than happy with the service he has given so far. Which brings us around to our arrangement with your company."

"The Bureau is unhappy with the terms Nimian Totan negotiated on behalf of the Empire. We feel that as things currently stand it poses a significant risk to our partnership. Relying on stories about piracy being the reason why the Empire has Star Destroyers constructed by Mecetti Industries in it's navy leaves too much to scrutiny, and if the Jedi were to send one of their own to perform an inspection of the Obulette yards then these 'utility craft' that you are constructing for us will be discovered."

"We recommend that you make arrangements with Santhe-Sienar to handle manufacturer of newly constructed Imperial assets. Your Obscurer, Singularity and Arc vessels are of interest too us. If you are in agreement we can draft up a new contract that will fix the current security risks while increasing your profit margins. After all, we both know that the manufacture of these ships will be expensive. Mecetti Industries can reap in profit without cost by leasing it's designs to Santhe-Sienar."

Choosing her next question carefully, Ayra added: "Why did Maldor negotiate a discount for rubies or diamonds in the original contract? It doesn't make much sense too us."

Question answered, Judah stayed until the end of the presentation, when Mister Mecetti thanked the audience and left the stage. There was no reason for himself to linger ; lights had been turned back on in the room at full brightness, the echo of conversation in the room now that everything was said and done.

Having no need for conversation with those nearby him, Judah buttoned his suit jacket and slowly wandered back onto the main floor.

There was need to visit the sales representative mentioned, to have a modified Singularity or two commissioned for Salacia ; it would only enhance their mining capability. Perhaps he would commission one for his company and one for his son, a gift to get him off on the right foot.

Eyes caught the flame-red hair of Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau . Despite basically living at the Farm together, they had been avoiding one another. Odd to see her here, he didn't expect her to attend the conference. It was hard to get a read on her lately, probably because they both had been fighting. Arguing. Not seeing eye-to-eye.

Every word seemed to dig himself deeper into a hole. Been easier not to say much at all.

tf-site-header.png

D I R E C T O R

The Trade Federation's Director briefly glanced at a couple of reputable individuals amongst the crowd, intending to engage with them later once business had been concluded with the Black Hand Collective. However, this momentary
distraction quickly vanished as the Mandalorian Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla started explaining the Mandalorian Protectors' fight against the Sith Empire's operations on their planet.

The Skakoan found the
reestablishment of the Mandalorian Government and the appointment of a New Manda'lor intriguing, leading to a surge of thoughts and plans that remained unspoken. If there was an opportunity for additional profits then the Federation would gladly conduct business with them, although on the other hand should this crusade against the Insidious Forces of Darth Carnifex collapse unexpected it would lead to a net loss in investments and future dealings in that region of space.

"I am confident that you will prevail against the Sith Empire, if only for a temporary reprieve. Although let me give you a bit of friendly corporate advice, war is good for business but so is peace. You must be willing to take any opportunity even if it momentarily goes against your beliefs or standard operating procedures. " The Skakoan explained rather off-handily, showing no indication of his thoughts moving forward on the information given to him. Should the Sith Empire come to terms with the Mandalorian Government, it would be foolish to engage in further bloodshed potentially risking your overall strength. Although he doubted such words would appease the New Mandalorians whose sole focus was to reclaim their ancient homeworld in its entirety. The Mandalorians and the Sith would fight and they will die on the battlefield, leaving whatever left to the whims of the victor.

Should that victor be chosen during the battle, then the Federation would gladly support them.
"You'll have to excuse me, I have other business partners to make arrangements with. The details and price of the
Interlocking Agricultural Platforms and Artificial Habitation Ring will be sent to you on an encrypted channel." A simple bow would lead to the exit of the conversation between them, as business never stayed longer than it had to. The entourage of the Trade Federation would move through the crowd until coming upon Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau who was conveniently heading in the same direction.

"Ah, Miss Arceneau...what a
pleasant surprise to see you amongst the corporate world once more." A polite introduction between them.

k7fWUdB.png

Casteban was right to be concerned about pretty ladies, today... but not for the usual reasons.

She'd come ready, and her blades were whetted. She had a plan to control all of Casteban's interactions, and a plan to ensure complete control over Mecetti war materiel manufacture. She expected him to hand a license over to his biggest competitors so that the Empire could have a reliable supply chain.

But she'd also come with a bribe to offset the pain caused by her grasping claws.

A Cortosis mine would be an almost literal gold mine for the Nationalized Industries, especially with their recent expansion into bespoke protective clothing. Some people would pay a king's ransom for lightsaber-resistant armor. Maybe he could even get a government contract to supply the Jedi with new battle gear.

Maybe. House Mecetti had a black mark in the eyes of the Jedi.

Well, he thought, there is always the Sith...

He spoke at last, unaware that they might be observed.

"The House Mecetti Nationalized Industries would be prepared to offer a limited non-exclusive licensing arrangement in return for five-percent of each unit sold by Santhe-Sienar, to last for as long as that Cortosis mine you're handing over continues to yield ore.

As for the peculiar details of Maldor's previous purchase contract, I was not privy to them. But I know my son well. I can give you an educated guess that is almost certainly correct, and which might satisfy your curiosity.

I would do this gladly, if the Empire needed to vet an Imperial Moff before granting him his position and associated territories."

Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Argale couldn't help but feel a twinge of excitement despite his disdain for these sorts of gatherings. The UT-60-K Pulsar, with its sleek lines and advanced tech, drew admiring looks from passersby. Holographic displays of the H-Wing and "Heavy B-Wing", parked on either side of the Pulsar, presented a formidable sight, showcasing IFK's prowess in starfighter design and engineering. It certainly looked pretty bare against a multitude of displays at the conference, but these were the only ships they could offer without falling afoul of the GADF's export restrictions.

The CEO watched as potential investors and curious onlookers milled around the display. Some stopped to ask questions, their interest piqued by the innovative designs and capabilities of the ships on display. Argale answered each query with practiced ease, his passion for his work making him a persuasive spokesperson, even in a setting he found uncomfortable.

Despite his reservations about the event, Argale couldn't deny the opportunity it presented. The showcase was a chance to demonstrate IFK's leading-edge technology and engineering expertise to a wider audience, including some who held the purse strings to the funding IFK needed for its ambitious "Sentinel" Project. He knew that securing financial backing was a long shot, he'd probably have to go back to begging the Defence Council, but the mere possibility was enough to keep him engaged, answering questions and discussing potential partnerships long into the evening.

Tags: Open

Tags: Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

"To be strong in the Force is one thing. But to believe oneself to be all-powerful is to invite catastrophe. Remember, that even in the ethereal realm we inhabit, the unforeseen can occur."
-- Darth Plagueis.

Above Ayra and Casteban hovered the Seeker Droid but neither participant in the conversation noticed it. Immersed in her own machinations, and the excitement that came with ensnaring this Senator to her cause Ayra drew another cigarette from her clothes, putting it between her lips and lit it up. After taking a toke she offered it to Casteban while replying: "Our organisation can only make suggestions on how this arrangement goes. House Mecetti and your company are the ones who are in the position to negotiate with Santhe-Sienar. We will, of course, make our recommendations on Lianna for them to accept your proposal once it is made. But it will be on you to make it in the first place in a discreet manner."

"Five percent is too much given our offer. Cortosis is a rare and widely desired ore. We will be a long standing customer for Mecetti Industries for many years. On top of all of this we are supplying you with a ship that can function in the same way as the one we are standing aboard right now. Think of all the business that you could do with an Indispensable-class at your disposal. We can even help with Maldor's career if you could lower it down to three percent."

As cigarette smoke danced around them Ayra smiled and asked: "You were going to tell me about those rubies, and diamonds?"

Meniium-Scrani Industrial Station
Feel free to Approach for chat or business
Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti | Glistaweb Outfit & x | x | x | x |

eb5dabe84ad658de17caf969bedfb32c.jpg
A soft, warm smile graced Danger's lips as she greeted Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr , the new Director of the Trade Federation. She had been briefed by Aeri Vyn Aeri Vyn about the changes in the board and the Federation during her absence, so it was nice to reconnect with the new leadership.

"Pleasure to finally meet you, Director Laborr," the Queen of Trade drawled in her rich, throaty voice, offering her hand in greeting. "Been itchin' to see how the Trade Federation's been farin' and if there's any way I can lend a hand."

Seeming to settle into the conversation easily, she added, "Looks like you've got quite the turnout today, lots of fresh faces minglin' to the tune of corporate responsibilities. Mighty kind of you to extend the invite."

Leaning in with genuine interest, Danger continued, "I took a gander at the Trade Federation's catalog, and I must say, I'm mighty intrigued by a few of your product lines. Could you tell me more about those Agricultural platforms? How do they run, and what measures do y'all take to protect 'em out in the vastness of space?" she wondered if perhaps she could have a few customed made with the addition of MaraTibx's Solarium Glasteel, Solarium Glasteel Panels, or Globes.

zAoydgw.png

"You missed your calling," Casteban said, his gaze lingering briefly on the cigarette between her lips. "I should have sales personnel of your caliber manning my product display space."

He sighed.

"Three percent, then. As to the jewels..."

He frowned- or it might be better to say his frown deepened. Smiles on his face were rarer than the gemstones under discussion.

"It is common practice when negotiating with... Gray Market Elements... to mislabel items on a shipping invoice. Illicit products are improperly described as legal products. And illicit payment is improperly described as something innocuous.

I did not share my son's fascination with Force artifacts. But the Empire of the Lost is increasingly occupying territory which was once held by various Sith factions. It is doubtless the case that your military, upon occupying new worlds, sometimes stumbles upon articles of interest to collectors.

I do not know what sort of specific thing is represented by what sort of jewel. But as my son did not see fit to share these details with me, I presume this particular payment arrangement was motivated by his private interests. Interests which he worried I might find unpalatable or inconsequential.

As it so happens, he would have been correct. Discounting many thousands of credits for the castaway trash of religious zealots is not my idea of good business."

Casteban knew it was not much of a revelation, and he kept his mouth shut on the deeper secret of the Mecetti family.

They had a secret vault full of Sith artifacts from a time when their own House had worked in service to the Sith, many generations ago. It was the same history that gave birth to the Saber Rakes of the Tapani noble houses, and the common carrying of Light Foils which they still used in duels for power or prestige.

As Maldor's trafficking in Sith artifacts was already public knowledge, it would be best to make everyone believe that Maldor- and he alone- had such a bizarre affectation. The quirk of a brooding and rebellious child.

Certainly not the intention of the father, or the father's House.

Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

EQUIPMENT & ATTIRE

Ja0xgo4.png

"I see," Aloy would bow her head ever so slightly as Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr stated their impending departure.
"Thank you for your time, Director"

She would lean against the naval cannon with her arms crossed while she mulled over Rulonom's advice, the idea of "peace" almost laughable to the veteran commander. Mandalore had not seen peace since the 'True Mandalorian Government' collapsed nearly a thousand years ago, marking only the briefest pause in thousands upon thousands of years marked by carnage.

But alas, he had a point...

Thinking on it, perhaps it was time she looked into government contracts as opposed to the independent buyer? The profits would go to her own projects of course, including those beneficial to Mandalore, but she had always opted not to support foreign factions as a precaution in case of war between them and her people. With the political landscape changing, perhaps it was time to give the Galactic Alliance a chance, especially after her recent encounters with Valery Noble Valery Noble .

Then, as if clockwork, one of her scouts began sending audio recorded from a conversation between Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti and Alicia Drey Alicia Drey , whose voice was unknown to the mandalorian.

They spoke of sith artifacts hidden among manifests, and some sort of deal between House Mecetti and one of the numerous imperial factions. The New Imperial Order was in ruins, something she had observed first hand while harassing their shipping lanes during "pirate" raids, so it couldn't have been the order. Furthermore, they said something about sourcing these artifacts from ex-sith territory, so these couldn't have been sith imperial remnants either. Perhaps the woman's voice belonged to the Empire of the Lost?

This was one of the few imperial factions she hadn't interacted with in any capacity, neither in peace near war. With this in mind, she would simply store the recordings for later, with no intention of acting on the information yet. She could always decide on how to best use them later.

Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr
MJSj9cS.png

tf-site-header.png

D I R E C T O R

"The pleasure is all mine, Miss Arceneau." The Skakoan briefly extended a handshake in return, making sure not to prolong the gesture as there were important matters to address. The Arceneau Trade Company was among the few prosperous corporations still thriving in the year 902 ABY, having been founded many years ago. It made perfect sense for the Trade Federation to include them in the Second Galactic Economic Conference, as their presence not only elevated the event's status but also that of the Director who could be counted as amongst the richest beings in the galaxy in terms of overall influence and direct personal wealth.

"The Trade Federation has thrived quite considerably since Gat Tambor stepped away from the position of Director, although he has recently made a resurgence in the company. In addition to facilitating smooth trade across numerous sectors, we have also commenced providing the Galactic Alliance with cutting-edge 8th Generation Naval Designs. This strategic move aims to sustain our most lucrative market." It was perfectly safe to inform the Queen of Trade about the Federation's success under Director Laborr's leadership, as they had managed to establish connections with all major superpowers in the galaxy except for the Mandalorian Protectors. However, this small hiccup would soon be forgotten after the Sith Empire conflict came to an end, the New Mand'alor would realize the utmost importance of acquiring essential resources.

"As to your inquiry about the
Interlocking Agricultural Platforms - their main operational functions is to provide sustainable agriculture to planets that lack the necessary infrastructure or cannot support food production like Coruscant. They fulfill this function by being able to automatically maintain the nutrient rich balance of the soil to provide crop growth, of varying classification such as fruits and vegetables, although it is still recommended that you rotate crops every so often to keep the soil operating at peek capacity. The atmosphere generators allow for seasons and weather to occur on the platforms and provide a safe environment for human life. Although - they do lack weapons and will require a protection fleet in times of uncertainty, but I can provide a Hunderine Orbital Defense Station in a dual package should you be interested in the Agricultural Platform." The explanation of the functionality of the platforms was boiled down to the last detail, in a language that was easy to understand despite the Queen of Trade Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau being familiar with various Trade Languages given her current position.

Tags: Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Darth Ayra grinned as she exhaled another plume of smoke from the slit of her mouth and nose. There was an irony that was satirical in it's absurdity that the man standing before her was unaware that he was in conversation with one of those religious zealots. "There will be a day when I will need new work, Senator. When that day comes perhaps you will receive my application to join Mecetti Industrialized Industries."

Taking another toke on the cigarette Ayra listened to Casteban as he regaled her in a short but important story about his son. So that was why there were rubies and diamonds stipulated in the contract. Maldor was a collector of paraphernalia that had once belonged to the Sith. Somehow, during his time as Senator, he had been discovered and that was why he was now working for the Empire. A political refugee turned aspiring Imperial Moff who, if his father was correct in his educated guess, was using his position in the Empire to search for and excavate new finds in Imperial territory. According to Casteban this was a public thing, but it was the first time Ayra had heard of such events.

Either way she knew of the story now, and that was bad news for both Mecetti men.

"Well then, Senator Mecetti, we have our word of agreement. The paperwork for our deal will be drafted, and presented to my superiors back on Lianna. We will have to wait for their approval before the contract can be signed, and naturally they may include their own amendments that we will possibly have to negotiate for at a later time." Stubbed the cigarette out on the pillar and discarding it, Ayra exhaled again and continued talking. "We will send out a burst transmission for when we will next meet, and arrangements will be made on our end for Mecetti Nationalized Industries to acquire the Ayrix. Please get your side in order. The ship will need a crew, and the Cortosis mine a work-force, as well as the necessary provisions and supplies to make both work."

"If there is nothing else then I think our meet and greet has reached an impasse?"

Meniium-Scrani Industrial Station
Feel free to Approach for chat or business
Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr | Glistaweb Outfit & x | x | x | x |

eb5dabe84ad658de17caf969bedfb32c.jpg
Danger nodded as she listened to Director Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr 's explanation about the interlocking agricultural platforms. The idea of defensive platforms sounded like a good plan. However, she was curious about their customization options.

"Can the platforms be constructed with customizations, or can they be customized afterward?" she asked. "I'm thinkin' of sourcing the bulk of my stations through green energy sources. My plan is to use these platforms as a temporary fix while MaraTibx takes on long-term contracts to decontaminate toxic worlds. I have materials like Solarium Glasteel that can harness the sun's energy and convert it into a viable power source."

Taking a sip of her brandy, she added, "And yes, I'd be interested in the defensive station package as well."

mjPieaP.png

"If there is nothing else then I think our meet and greet has reached an impasse?"

Casteban regarded the young lady for one last, long moment. He'd definitely been correct in his initial assessment.

"I'm sure one of us shall surpass the other eventually.

Meanwhile, rest assured that House Mecetti has significant manpower reserves, sufficient for any... emerging acquisitions.

I imagine I'll see you again soon.

Until then, I bid you well."

He bowed briefly, then made his departure.

He'd check his backside for unnoticed knives, later. The deal was too favorable to his position to be without its barbs.

If she was skilled at her craft- as he suspected- they would be hard to find...

...until he was already bleeding all over the floor.

Alicia Drey Alicia Drey

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Vulpesen Vulpesen

She was listening to some of the questions and aanswers... most were simple enough and taking a small tour she found the vitae which was amusing. Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau had shown up and well her trade empire was massive but they had hit a lull in development for things like their glasteel. There were more advances she had done which were a good place to look at and build off which was how the ancilla had been built or the various forges of the jedi across the galaxy. "The old king of Veradune." She said it looking at Vulps and offered a smirrk while looking up. Like most she was needing to look up at people but never let it seem a problem. broad shoulders and her hammer were more then enough. "HOw fares your Vitae forrces? I know Matsu has packages of equipment to send to her old friends should they need them."

EQUIPMENT & ATTIRE

Ja0xgo4.png

The meeting between Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti and Alicia Drey Alicia Drey came to an end, bearing no additional fruit for fleet intelligence. Still, it was an entertaining discovery and having dirt on a senator could prove useful if her dealings with the Alliance went sour or she ever needed a favor from the Jedi. Assuming it even came to that.

As the seeker droid began speeding away to find it's owner, Aloy turned her attention back to Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr and Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau briefly. The latter of the two was vaguely familiar to the Mandalorian in that her companies manufactured Solarium Glasteel, which was used in the armored optics of her NAV Sniper-Naval Cannons and even She and House Vizsla warsmiths alike had also been using the material in personal projects for many years, such as the visor in her daughter's helm before her passing, an unrelated event of course. The visor had outlived it's wearer, in fact.

She made a mental note to approach Arceneau herself, once the two had finished business.
MJSj9cS.png

tf-site-header.png

D I R E C T O R

"For ease of mass-production, and to save cost overall we manufacture them with standard modifications. However, you can customize them after the purchase has been made." The response to the inquiry came swiftly to Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau , accompanied by an explanation that the Interlocking Agricultural Platforms needed base modifications to facilitate mass production and reduce costs. The Queen of Trade had a brilliant concept of operating stations on renewable energy instead of fossil fuels, and she proposed a temporary solution until polluted planets could be cleansed. The Trade Federation's Director took particular interest in the material she mentioned, Solarium Glasteel.

"
Excellent, the defensive package will be included within your purchase. It was good to see you, Miss Arceneau. " As soon as the conversation began it ended just as suddenly as business never stopped for idle chatter about the nature of contracts or personal ideals. Engaging in such talks would mean missing out on a chance to expand influence and accumulate riches throughout the galaxy, something the Trade Federation of Planets would surely seize without hesitation. The Entourage following behind the Skakoan moved through the crowd after the Director had a chance to end the conversation on friendly terms. Disappearing into the crowded convention center.

Vulpesen's eyes followed Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau as she walked through the conference, finding individuals to converse with. Before the Vitae Security Forces had even existed, he had remembered being in awe of her. A titanic queen of commerce. Now here he was, appearances aside, among the oldest of the men in the room with his own longstanding company. Speaking of age, a greeting to his side drew Vulpesen's attention and he turned to meet Sasori's representative with a wide smile. "Not so old, yet. I've still plenty of years to watch my products test themselves in the field. Ears are still strong enough to hear our glowing reviews."

His tail swayed as he went to lean against the hull of the Lupa behind him. "Also not a king. Veradune switched to a democracy some time ago, though the title of Valde remained. Its just hard to lose an election when you're the reason your race isn't extinct." Matsu's 'packages' had helped in that endeavor. "We've been doing well in VSF. New innovations and toys. The Galactic Alliance has signed us a few contracts. Now we just need to keep the ideas flowing. I'm thinking of expanding into the ordinance business with a new line of grenades. By what I've heard, your own innovations continue to impress. Always mixing technology with what I can only describe as divinity."

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Vulpesen Vulpesen

"Did someone tell you that my forge uses the heart of a thousand suns to power it?" SHe said it with a grin now full and wide. "But our innovations I supposed could like divine to some. We have spent years developing molecular conversion, fabrication and manipulation. It is rather strange to come to a convention like this and see so much low tech options." She said it and looked at him as her outfit she released one of the mini drones and motioned to a small empty box as the drone started breaking it downa nd collecting the raw matter to fabricate. "We have just finished molecularly modulating rifles. You can carry it and if needed set it up to fire on ships in orbit. Or our entanglement biots, for flawless communications even to our galactic outposts in the companions and beyond. We have charted a course to the former galaxy of the Vong and beyond that even."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom