Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second Chance Till Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Allyson Locke"]

I would like to request a Second Chance Review for the following submission: The Inquisition - Personal Guard of Veiere Arenais.

This Submission was denied under the judge's understanding that Non-Force User's cannot practice with any true capability the use of Lightsabers, in standard nor Pike form; something that I strongly disagree with. I fear that in my challenging our discussion, there seems to have been some misunderstanding of my intent to argue the fact and I've otherwise come off somehow grieving towards the previous Judge. This was in no way my intention but to my understanding, a weapon of any sort can be picked up and with enough time and effort, trained to utilize in practice.

For all necessary details of the previous discussion that took place, please see the linked submission above.

Disregard this Request, sorry Allyson.

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
requesting a second chance

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/130607-prudii-kyram-mandalorian-clan-compound

Reasons:

lack of communication on my part, and I believe first judge contradicted himself on asking for one thing then in the next post ask for way much for then he normally wanted. as well was informed I could copy and paste the history of dxun by one judge as long as I gave credit and my current judge said I couldn't

[member="A'den Kyr'am"]

After reviewing the judgement and reviewing what happened in General chat of the discord I'm denying this submission's second chance. The way you acted was out of line. As another note, no you can't just copy paste straight from the Wikipedia and add a couple of lines. You can quote the Wikipedia giving credit and having it properly cited. That is someone else's work and you're not going to be able to claim it as your own. The Codex Judge you asked gave you a good response in regards of the understanding that the ENTIRE submission wasn't going to be the wiki page.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Kaine Australis"]

While I appreciate the willingness to work on this, I'm going to have to uphold the denial and go as far as to deny it on concept. Though conventional cloaking devices have a similar effect, they are not totally immune from detection as is the case with the White Current. Per the Wiki, the Fallanassi method of cloaking via Force Immersion would render the vessel undetectable by any means, both artificial and organic. It is simply not compatible with a roleplay environment.

[member="Allyson Locke"]

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/133091-atisian-naval-corp/

I would like a second chance, honestly this is the second time I've needed to approve myself for a marketplace purchase from my own company. Junko is part of the family and works out contracts for the company as recently as with the consortium and as far back as she worked with the first dominion when there was still a republic. Now in terms of the weaknesses and deployment... they are a defense fleet not expeditionary. THey would be limited to a single system that recruits and builds its own ships. They could easily reach mass deployment across a single system but wouldn't have the numbers to go outwards to their colonies. It is stated in the weakness itself that they are limited to their system and close to the flagship.

Darth Imperia

D
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/134405-the-penitent/

[member="Allyson Locke"]

I would like to request a new judge for this submission, based on the fact that the current judge has been vaguely rude re: the content of the submission, overly nitpicky in places, and seems to have not read the submission in its entirety. I am aware that the Codex is currently closed, and I will need to wait, and am perfectly happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom