Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second Chance Till Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second Chance

1. If your submission has been denied and you feel it has been done so unfairly you may request a second chance on the submission in question by posting a link to the denied submission and your case for why it should be looked into again.

2. Submissions pulled for Second Chance will be given a new Judge. You may not request a specific Judge.

3. At any time during an active original judgement a submitter may request a second chance for a different Judge if they feel they have reasonable evidence of Judge bias or unfair judgement.

4. Submissions that are denied on Second Chance are final denials and may not be submitted again.

Enigma Prime

I would like to second chance this planet for several reasons.

1. In my judges first response about the location being hidden IC, she said it was fine. Then she went back and said I was being unfair with keeping it secret and denied it without the chance for me to edit.
2. For some reason I was being forced to say people have been to this planet in the past. Forgive me, but with as many billions upon billions of star systems in the galaxy, it is statistically impossible that ALL the interesting and useful star systems in the galaxy has been found. I simply want a fresh planet where the history is made by us. Not some ancient civilization, and we simply stumble on it and pick up where they left off. I don't see any reason IC or OOC why this planet being completely unspoiled by sentient contact is a problem.
3. I never once said nobody else could find the planet and/or make use of it. I never said the planet couldn't be dominioned. In fact I actually offered others finding the location as an actual thread idea and was encouraging it being found by others.
4. If Ice knowing the location of the planet and keeping it a secret is the reason why this planet is being denied, then please remove the Notes paragraph at the end. I was not given that chance. And as a side note, it still makes perfect sense that a corporation would keep the location of such a valuable world a secret for as long as possible.
5. Claims have been made that I plan to keep this planet to myself, and not share it with the community. This is completely and totally false! I have already talked to several people about starting threads and bringing them along. Threads that would involve my company, a joint business venture with another PC, the Beast Hunters Guild, and possible mercs. And that was just to start. You can ask Alli Wren and Mrrew to confirm I had already planned to include a good many people in with this planet, even while trying to keep it a secret from other corporations and factions.
6. The only thing of real importance that I am adding is Stygium crystals. And I gave 6 reasons why this planet should be allowed to have them. Not only that, but offered plenty of concessions to balance out the benefit. But I would also be willing to get rid of the lightsaber crystals and leave just the Stygium and Force crystals, if that would make it even more fair.
7. I have bent over backwards to work with the judge and get the planet updated with every worthwhile and worthless detail that was asked, and then some. I even started creating creatures to fill out the food change part and explain more in the biology section. As originally requested, even though it didn't make sense to do so for a planet that hadn't been approved yet....for obvious reasons.
8. I am still willing to work with a judge and critique it a bit more if required. And would request if the yet more changes I have already offered here are still not acceptable, for demands be made to make them acceptable rather just smashing it with the denied stamp and moving on. Especially after the hours of work put into making this planet as developed as it is.
9. I'd also add to the end of the intent portion with "for people to discover, explore, fight over, and profit from."

[member="Ice"]
OK, so here's the deal.

We don't lightly allow restricted materials into the galaxy. They are rare for a reason, and there can be no shortcuts here. I found your intent wholly lacking in this regard.

So you have 3 choices.
  1. Drop the Stygium, and we'll make some light edits and it can be approved.
  2. Keep the Stygium and do a development thread exploring the planet, setting up mining facilities and the like. The dev thread will be at least 100 posts long with 5 writers. Do that and we will add this to the register of restricted resource locations. However, it will be available for anyone to raid.
  3. Decide you cannot follow either of these and it will remain denied.
The choice is yours.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Deal! I understand and agree with not lightly adding restricted items. And thus I am more than willing to earn the right to have it. I'll start working on that Dev thread as soon as I can. May I make a few more critters for the planet first? I'm wanting to give our beast hunters guild plenty to keep them busy.

And thank you for the opportunity to earn it!

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/47005-circes-remnants-aka-masks-of-madness-results/

Second chancing this simply because Circe has no one to interact with from her personal history as a part of this event. What happened to her in Masks of Madness - which merged the three Circes of the past, present, and future together because I had absolutely no idea what was going on and wanted something interesting to happen for later - is the only possible entity that I can think of making sense for her to interact with. The people who hate her are still alive, her parents are still alive, her (ex-)lovers are still alive, and generally anyone that would make sense for her to interact with is still alive. This Circe, comprised of the life force(and power) of three combined Circes, is the only thing I can think of for this.

Also, was kinda denied using the logic of two comic book universes not at all related to Star Wars. :/

[member="Enigma"]
The main reason why I confirm denied it was because of the nature of the way you speculated on Masks.

I would advise you to stay away from that when creating these as more information may be revealed.

If you wish to do an alternate version of Circe as a ghost or spirit that would be fine, or you don’t have to create an NPC if there are none which spring to mind.

Such was the intent - the alternate Circe from that timeline who had survived to become a spirit due to death(and becoming part of the Force) prior to the erasure of the timeline, harmed but not killed by the time change due to her being three iterations of herself. Wasn't trying to imply that she still had an actual physical form, which would be impossible from how I've viewed this.

Would appreciate if it was unarchived and I could discuss with the CJ who judged it in order to edit it and make it approveable.

[member="Enigma"]
Alright, I'll see where you go with this. Another CJ will be judging it however. Make your edits, then post when you are ready for it to be re-reviewed.

Steer away from the topic of Masks though where possible.

| [member="Valiens Nantaris"] |

Sun Guards on Sojourn

Hello Codex team.

Unfortunately this submission that I began working on in September 2014 had to be archived due to me having to leave the board on a long term LOA. I'd like this to be moved back to the Codex in the NPCs creation because I am now ready to finish the submission and work on it.

Thank you.

I do not feel that my original post should be accepted, but I should have a chance to change it into something like this. I apologize in advance for re-posting my original thread, my mistake entirely. I thought this thread was only if you think your original post should be approved, not for editing it. I would very much like to have a commander for the elite platoon of my marines, so that is why I am posting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom