Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second Chance Till Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Darth Seraphic"]

It will be brought out for the Second Chance per the parameters we've spoken about. You will need to remove the Canon Planet indication from the submission and the indication of "Lost Homeworld of the Vahla" from the submission name.

[member="Mahet"] I am not certain if this is the right place for this since it was archived and not denied, but considering this is a special case...

I had a submission I made a long time ago which required a great deal of posts for dev threading (60 total, 40 after I produced threads already associated with the submission). I have since made another thread containing an additional 10 or so posts that has been posted to every other month or so in relation to experiments that "created" the submission in question. Now in light of the recent codex changes without development threads, I was wondering if this submission could be pulled and reviewed so as to be waived of these development restrictions, or at least lessen them to a significant degree. Here is the link to the submission: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/96208-resuspawn-the-new-resu/

Thank you for your time! I apologize if this was not the place for this :p

[member="Rhaxid"]

Your submission was only archived, not denied, so a request through the Second Chance thread is unnecessary. A simple PM in the future for archived subs will suffice.

It has been brought back out.

[member="Mahet"]

Question.

This sub included the World ship Rebirth. I was told at the time that I couldn't use it. But with the current civilian station size limits and the popularity of worldships in the Factory now, I was wondering if that judgement would still stand? Also, I saw someone trying to sub a 3k diameter version of Rebirth in the starship factory and remembered that my attempt had been denied pretty much on concept, so I wanted another crack at it. Since... We're doing worldships and 10km civilian station now.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/64401-sirat-wen-titana/

T'yr Dellos said:
[member="Mahet"]

Question.

This sub included the World ship Rebirth. I was told at the time that I couldn't use it. But with the current civilian station size limits and the popularity of worldships in the Factory now, I was wondering if that judgement would still stand? Also, I saw someone trying to sub a 3k diameter version of Rebirth in the starship factory and remembered that my attempt had been denied pretty much on concept, so I wanted another crack at it. Since... We're doing worldships and 10km civilian station now.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/64401-sirat-wen-titana/
The original ruling on the use of Rebirth still stands due in part to its status as an iconic canon subject.

I will, however, allow the use of an unnamed worldcraft if you remove the connection to the canon Rebirth and reaffirm that it is "civilian" only, with no military capabilities (zero defenses) and no hyperdrive capabilities. It may be implied it is thought to be Rebirth with no real proof on the matter. The only other worldcraft I have permitted for use in Codex has no connection to prior canon named crafts and met the aforementioned criteria.

Requesting a second chance/new judge on this:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/114075-bareesh-gank-squads/

This unit is a limited, rare unit with a canon species who can operate canonically at superhuman levels due to their cybernetic implants. Their cybernetic abilities that make them superhuman can be eliminated by EMPs or Ion weapons, which can not just bring them back to normal human levels, but effectively cripple them.

Their only other strength is that they work well in small units with other Ganks, which is counteracted by a weakness that says they despise working with non-Ganks and might even try to kill those non-Ganks if they get an opportunity.

The judge said these were not adequate weaknesses, but seeing as how their weaknesses are capable of effectively turning their strengths against them, I disagree.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Your submission was only archived, not denied, so a request through the Second Chance thread is unnecessary. A simple PM in the future for archived subs will suffice.

It has been brought back out.

[member="Allyson Locke"]

I would like to second chance this submission;
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/123563-the-walkcoruscant-entertainment-district/#entry1719403

I literally did exactly what the RPJ asked me to do. Yes I argued at first but after his insistence I went through the submission and changed the name over and over again to "The Walk". The new name being taken from the sub itself and inspired by "The Strip" on Vegas.

Perhaps he was referencing to keeping "[Coruscant Entertainment District]" within the title of the sub itself, but given that I went through the entire sub and changed the name to "The Walk" I really don't understand how that's such an offense since it just references what "The Walk" actually is, an entertainment district on Coruscant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom