Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sand... [SJO Dominion of Pesmenben IV]

"That... I believe is for the force to decide", Gherron answered. He wasn't typically the mystical type, seeing the force as more of a practical thing than much else. However, in the presence of the temple, it was hard to ignore the strong pull it gave off. Just reaching out to it a tiny bit caused the master to flinch slightly and withdraw, feeling as if something was trying to enter his mind. Taking a breath, he finally allowed his feet to move forward once more. Before he crossed the threshold though, a robed Jedi beckoned for him to remove his boots. Nodding silently, he did just that, and stepped inside.

Just looking in the first main chamber, he could see hundreds of Jedi. Some roamed the area, others knelt at the base of totems and shrines. And of course, the force he felt drawing him closer only got stronger. There was something calling him further inside, similar to his last time in the caves of Ilum. He decided not to resist any longer. "Kahlil... You're welcome to join me if you want, but there's something here I feel I gotta do." With that, he let his mind guide him further.

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

Kahlil blinked at the number of people within. Given how long the path was, he assumed that only a few would be there. The Jedi certainly were odd people. Still, he smiled and pulled off his own shoes much like [member="Gherron Dragonsflame"] before wandering in deeper. He blinked again as Gherron spoke, tilting his head curiously. Something for him to do? Well, asides from standing around awkwardly there wasn't much else for the young man to do.

"I'll come along."

Gherron simply nodded in the direction of his padawan as he walked further into the temple. It was odd, this feeling he was having inside. He could only recall experiencing it a few times in his life, and it was definitely a feeling one would be hard-pressed to forget. It was like a voice calling to him, yet he didn't really hear anything. It was more like feeling where he needed to go. What decided that need however, he couldn't tell. At one point, he found himself closing his eyes and letting this feeling fully guide him through the passageways. He felt himself going down a set of stairs at one point, a downward spiral. Soon, his feet found a stop, and he opened hiis eyes to find himself standing before a modest statue of a Jedi long gone, holding a tablet with ancient text, most of it worn and weathered by time.

"Okay.... I'm here. What now?", he muttered to nobody in particular.

Objective 3
Allies: [member="Josh Dragonsflame"]

Looking at each piece before setting the silver one back on the display, she held the hold one against her skin. The green certainly looked good with her complexion, but the gold she was unsure of.

"You really think the gold looks better?"

Turning to the woman selling the goods, Ra started to bargain at the price and they both walked away happy with the outcome. Putting the bracelet on, she held up her arm for the two of them to check it out if they wanted to.

"I'm sure they go. What kind of market doesn't have something for kids?"

She almost felt like it was silly question to ask and took a hole of Jason's hand if he allowed it and held her other out to Josh. Tipping her head back to the market itself, she indicated she was ready to leave the jewelry stand and look around.

"Let's go look."

Objective 3:
Allies: [member="Riamah"]

"Green and gold? Yeah, I think that'd be a pretty good look on you" Josh responded with a light chuckle. Watching as Ra would haggle her way to a better price, he could see why he had decided to start a business with her. She was shrewd when she wanted to be, and was quite good at getting what she wanted. He just hoped it wouldn't be used against him someday. She was a powerful friend and partner clearly but he knew she could be a powerful enemy all the same.

As they would continue on, he would allow Ra to take the lead. "You know these sorts of marketplaces better than we would. Why don't you take the lead on finding something here?" He would inquire, with a ginger smile.

Objective 3
Allies [member="Josh Dragonsflame"]

In her role as merchant, there had been a chance she and Josh might have been on opposing sides. That had never happened and she didn't expect it to now. They were partners and they worked together in several different aspects.

When she was done showing off the bracelet and they were out of the stall, he suggested she take the lead because of her previous experiences. Blinking her eyes as they adjusted to the light, she took a look around and saw a stall a little ways off that had colored streamers attached.

"Look around for things that are attention gathering and colorful. Those are usually designed to attract kids. There is that one over there."

Turning in the direction she was looking, she hoped her assessment was accurate and took the lead in heading that way.

Kahlil had been following in silence, curiously watching [member="Gherron Dragonsflame"] as he wandered ahead. It was clear the Force was guiding the master, but he heard none of it. No sounds, no whispers. No breezes. But as they got closer to the destination, he could feel it. The subtle touch of the living Force reaching out to him, asking him to come closer. He stopped following Gherron blindly, now actively following the source of what ever called to him.

Then the room darkened.

A thick cloud of darkness, of evil, settled beside him. No longer was the young man in this jedi temple. He was in the Sith Sanctum. His father's throne room. And before him stood his father, shrouded in the dark armor Kahlil had built his own after. Fear crept up the young mans spine. "You? How?" In reality it was Gherron, under an illusion the budding Jedi couldn't pierce.

But he wouldn't be alone. To Gherron, Kahlil would be Nick Imaru, hate filled in his eyes on a burning battlefield. His words full of venom and anger, speaking Kahlil's words in Nick's voice.

Objective 3
[member="Riamah"]

She was someone he hoped would never be on the other side, trust me. Ra was not someone he wished to quarrel with. He knew that when she needed to be, she could be shrewd and cunning. He was quite happy to be on her side and not against it.

Ra would make her recommendation and they would head for a stall filled with a rainbow of bright colors. Jason's expression lit up when he saw the assortment of toys, from pogo sticks, to an assortment of books to even a couple of action figures. Josh would let Jason explore a bit as he looked to Ra.

"Good choice" He would comment, chuckling lightly as he squeezed her hand in turn.

"You? How?!"

Gherron stopped in his tracks, the voice both chilling him to the bone as well as making his blood boil. He knew that voice. Turning around, he struggled to not grit his teeth at the sight of Imura, with his poisoned arm and his burning gaze. Somehow there was a part of his brain that knew there was no possible way the Sith could be at this temple. That he would have been stopped by hundreds of Jedi long before he got this far. That part of his brain was pushed to the back however, as his hand hovered over where his lightsaber should have been, but wasn't. 'Right, I left it back on the ship.'

"You shouldn't be here", he said simply, in a quiet voice. As a man and as a Jedi, Gherron had grown much since his time as a boy on Coruscant. When it came to Nick however, he was still as broken as ever. So naturally, he would lash out. "You shouldn't be here!" He screamed the words, lunging at Nick, aiming a force-fueled fist at his face.

Objective 3

It had probably been a good thing that they had met when she was attempting to simply reaffirm trade ties between the Coalition and the Silvers. If it had been trying to make a new connection, things might have gone differently. That wasn't very likely though since she had been on Kashyyyk for business purposes. She wouldn't have put her job in jeopardy. There were times even now she missed that old life, the friends and connections she had. When the opportunity presented itself, she would have to try and reconnect with a couple women.

She thought about those two for just a moment or two before getting drawn back to the present. Holding onto the hands of Josh and Jason, they walked to the tent she suggested. Smiling as Jason's face just lit up like he had discovered a treasure, she returned the squeeze Josh gave her and turned that smile onto him.

"What do you think he's going to want from here? I imagine a little bit of this and a lot of that."

There were even a few figures of dragons to be seen and she picked one of them up.

"Look at that. It looks like your Jongori!"

The minute that Ra had said "Jongori", Jason's head would dart toward the dragon figure in Ra's hand. He would hold up his hands as if to ask her to give it to him so he could see, and if he took possession of it, he would hold it in his hands and look it thoroughly, before looking up to Josh and holding it up to him. Laughing in turn, Josh nodded his head as he would take it. "Keep looking, Jason. You didn't get a chance to look for very long" He spoke up, but Jason kept staring at him. "Yes, we'll get you the dragon."

Jason's expression lit up as he would lower his head. "Thank you daddy!" Jason chirped as he would turn back to the stall and continue looking through the treasure trove of things. Josh meanwhile, smiled toward Ra.

"Good eye."

[member="Riamah"]

Objective 3

She laughed and handed Jason the dragon figure when he reached out for it. That laugh reached even her eyes and if Josh was paying attention, he would notice this. For so long, Ra had kept what she felt or thought to herself. Very rarely did much emotion reach as far as her eyes.

This would show just how much Ra trusted him and enjoyed the time with him.

Looking down at the dragon now in Josh's hand, she let out a bit of a sigh and then looked up at him.

"Maybe I will make a good mother. Jason seems to think so. Do you?"

[member="Riamah"]

Jason found a few odds and ends and little other things here and there, and Josh would quickly ring up the purchase and soon enough, they walked out with some things that Jason was interested in. Which made for a very happy five year old. Once they were on their way, Josh would look toward Ra when she would lament the idea of her being a mother. He wondered how long that had been on her mind. He thought on it a moment, unsure of how to answer before he spoke up.

"I'm sure you could be if you put your mind to it" He pointed out. "I think one thing you need to remember though is that if you are emotionally invested in the child, odds are they will become emotionally invested in you. And you have to stick with that."

That had a few meanings. Ra was reserved a lot of the time, even if she was getting better at it. Being reserved with a child just didn't work. And when she did manage to break out of that shell and get that child invested... There is no going back.

"You shouldn't be here."

The voice sounded just like his father, and to the young man the threat was clear. Carnifex was not pleased with Kahlil's choice to become a Jedi, and was here to fix the mistake. A cold sweat went down his spine as he took a half step back. It was painfully apparent how he didn't have a weapon, so he slowly raised his hands to prepare for the inevitable confrontation. "I'll stop you. No matter what I will stop you." Was this real? It felt real. But he couldn't turn away now.

It was time to fight. Had to be. Kahlil thrust his hand forward, unleashing a simple push of the force to try and knock his father back. Though he certainly didn't expect it to work on such a behemoth. [member="Gherron Dragonsflame"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom