Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sand... [SJO Dominion of Pesmenben IV]

Silver Starlight

S
q8ss70n.jpg

[SIZE=11pt]The desert sands of Pesmenben IV stretch as far as the eye can see. But, there in the distance is also a mountain range with cliffs and rocky peaks that rise towards the night sky. These aren’t simply mountains, but much more… The entrance to an ancient Jedi temple is carved directly into the face of the cliff, the work is very old and beautifully intricate. Many make the journey through the desert to pay their respects and have a chance to experience the meditation ritual that takes place within the stone walls. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Like the temple, there are other structures built into the cliffs -- and natural stone tunnels that wind through the mountains. This, unfortunately, has been a favored place for thieves to stash their stolen goods. The temple was a recent target, the local Jedi would appreciate it greatly if the SJO was able to recover any of their ancient artifacts. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And, the world is home to more than sand and mountains! Enjoy a bit of nightlife at the local Night Market. A bustling area of vibrant silks, tents, and vendor booths. Do a bit of shopping or even grab a bite to eat. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective 1: Pilgrimage to the Temple[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Join others at the temple to pay your respects. This is a place of peace, where you may come to meditate and clear your mind. It is custom to remove your shoes at the entrance and walk barefoot through the polished stone halls. In the main chamber, you may light a stick of incense at the altar -- a rather large meditation stone sits atop it -- there is a very strong aura of tranquility here. Sit and meditate, or simply observe others performing the meditation ritual -- but do not disturb them! It’s said that there’s a few Jedi here that have been in meditation for days. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective 2: Explore the Mountains and retrieve stolen goods[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]The temple and many of the other structures were carved directly into the cliffs, and there are winding tunnels that travel deep into the mountains themselves. Recently, a band of thieves attempted to steal artifacts from the temple and went off into the mountains. While some of the artifacts were located, they are still missing a number of ancient pieces that were once handcrafted inside the temple. Retrieve them so that they can be returned to the temple. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective 3: Night Market[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Stop by the bustling Night Market, famed for exotic wares and equally exotic food. Perhaps you will find something special at one of the many, [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]many [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]marketplace vendor booths. The smell of spices lingers heavily in the air here. The vendors are not shy, and will do their best to send you off with a little piece of Pesmenben IV to remember. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective 4: BYOO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][Thanks to everyone for joining in our dominions this month, we appreciate your hard work! <3][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
[member="Drystan Marakos"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Reggie Faayare"] | [member="Eustachya"] | [member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="Varindar Asyt"] | [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Ostdern Mastogar"] | [member="Cyrus Nova"] | ​[member="Alyisa Mithel"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Tara Creel"] | [member="Thalo Molidias"] | ​[member="Tyluko Dubykee"] | [member="Rick Kaloo"] | [member="Stephanie Swail"] | [member="Celeste Rigel"] | [member="Samara Raine"] | [member="Katarine Ryiah"] | [member="Pash Tafo"] | [member="Kiran Arlos"] | [member="Dagos Terrek"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Mariya Fleischer"] | [member="Tom Taff"] | [member="Rachel Taff"]| [member="Kobi Fesser"] | [member="Celiana"] | [member="Briar Sulvi"] | [member="Jake Daniels"]
[/SIZE]

Objective: Make the pilgrimage to the temple
Nearby: [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

Gherron took a deep breath as he waited for his padawan at the edge of the winding path to the temple. Now that he thought about it, he'd been avoiding doing something like this for years. Ever since... that happened... he had been putting off truly connecting with the force on a spiritual level again. He knew there was still something broken within him, even if he continued to try and bury it. The simple truth was, it wasn't just going to go away. He needed to deal with his past, and accept it as part of himself. Hopefully... hopefully he would have the mental fortitude to go through with what he knew he had to do. However, his own reasons weren't the only ones he was here. He'd recently taken up Kahlil as his learner, and with that came some things he wanted the younger man to learn and experience for himself. Just the way he carried himself, Gherron could tell there was a certain weight to him, one that he could empathize with. Here, he hoped to show Kahlil that one could in fact use meditation too face their problems and find solutions for them. Sure, said solutions don't always become apparent right away, but immersing oneself in the force was always a good first step.

"You ready?", he called back to his padawan.

Objective 3:

Akari was someone she wanted to bring with her. the small girl great for being able to find exotics food with her nose. Sukai might also be around if she wasn't being used to babysit... her new sibling well that had been quite a time and sight to behold as Wu wore her diplomatic robes through the market with her saber on her hip. The blade clipped to the belt, her hair in a ponytail with her bangs and her scarf. The red scarf on her neck trailing a little behind the small Jin jedi master. Room for her padawans to join her was always a welcomed time and she would hopefully have been able to entice them to come out and explore the galaxy with her.

Objective: Night Market, And Stick with others
Nearby: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"],

It has been a long time since I have had to deal with skin on my right arm. Having a prosthetic was taking time to get used to when I was a mere child. The limb was removed due to shrapnel that would have left my arm in worse shape should it have been removed. However, I made the choice to remove my arm. In fact, my own cousin had done it for me. Taking my lightsaber, and cutting my arm off for me. As much as I hated him for doing it at the time, my aunt thought I was stupid for letting my arm go. However, since then, I haven't found myself missing it all that much. Sure every once in a while I would have enjoyed to feel a cold glass of water in my hand. Yet, the technology held within only made it easy for me to keep it.

For the past few weeks, I have decided to stop using the electronics within my arm, and put a layer of synth-flesh over the top. While I could use some of the functions, I couldn't use all of them. Flexing my hand ever so slightly, I was following lightly behind a Jedi Knight. Only meeting her for the first time today. Knight Asaraa was one of the newer people I have met within the Silver Jedi Order. Considering that I had once been a part of them long ago, Seeing new people was not strange, nor unexpected. However, I doubt she knew of my father. That notion surprised me with how often he attended their ventures. However, that was years ago it seemed.

I took a couple steps to catch up with the woman. My longer strides closing the distance when I picked my voice up, and spoke to her.

"Mind if I ask how long you have been Knighted? Its been some time since I have seen the halls of your order. Kind of wondering if they changed the requirements to become one such as yourself."

While we were in the market, it wasn't just to buy stuff, but to also interact with the locals. To get a gauge of how they felt about us coming back to the temple and eventually moving our forces to this planet. Well, not "our" forces as I was in truth, not one of them at the moment. However, I would be hoping that changed soon. Even if I had to work my way back in. I felt it was worth it to my Family's name. To have a member within the order that had taught me so much, yet also gave us a home.

The Silver Jedi Order, was my legacy, and I hoped to earn it back.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Blue.png
Objective 4: Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light​
Somewhere Tom was meditating looking him upon himself. He was trying to sort out his mind from the chaos it had become. In front of him a holocron made by his father on techniques of meditation and how to remove darkside taints from oneself. It was an odd combination tom reflected on but in general removing such taints required you to be meditating so perhaps not that strange. But in any case he required both for what had happened in recent times.

With first the lightsabre scorching off half his face as he killed the sith who did it. To the remaking of it in part to the vampire cult who had spliced his DNA as fast as they could given the forces pressing down on them as well as their usage of midiclorian manipulation to make sure all the new cells of his body would still allow him force powers. Then to when the artefact that put him into an induced nightmare, with the addition of the person who had run it targeting him specifically.

So many darkside things trying to get a foothold many which had and now had a fortress deep in his mind. He needed to remove it somehow. As such Tom began meditating using the holocron to assist his meditation as well as how to remove all of these taints. He just hoped it was successful unlike how it had happened with his father.
Blue.png

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Objective 3: Night Market (peddle ergonomic assessments)
Allies: SJ

It feels a bit weird to be selling ergonomic assessments at a desert bazaar, much weirder than when he last went there for his business, and he wasn't simply selling ergonomic assessments at the time, but also performing them. Yet, even then, most of the residents still looked at Jawas crazy and thought the Jawas would be peddling used tech components or devices. If I was on Ringo Vinda I would stick out like a sore thumb, because several Jawa clans on that planet are peddling used starship components, especially parts from these old heavy turbolasers, he thought, while setting up his stall with Tiffany helping to get the highest portions of the stall into position. She did it wearing a white bikini because she thought that a white bikini would not soak up heat as much as other colors. Also, the Jawa never had the chance to see Tiffany in a bikini, but she never wore that other than on desert or tropical planets. Sure, Klesta didn't seem to like that approach that much, which he more readily associated with booze, speeders or starships, but Tiffany's body left him with no choice.

"Utinni! With ergonomic assessments, you can prevent work accidents and injuries from happening and decrease your absenteeism and presenteeism costs!" the Jawa hollered, once his bazaar stall was in position.

Objective 1: Pilgrimage to the Temple

Persephone wore her gray cloak over her outfit today. Between the sun blaring down on her and the sand floating in the dry air of the desert, it was a veritable battle against the elements. Cassus had chastised her for wearing her heeled ankle boots which now were host to bundles of super-heated desert sand, but Persephone owned none that weren't. And the teenager was happy to defy her potential Master after she had learned that he would dismiss her at the temple's entrance. He had explained that he had been assigned a separate mission by the council, but Persephone wondered if he had volunteered. It seemed as if he always took the first opportunity to leave her and it led to her insecurity that it was something personal. He always seemed to be taking any excuse to be away from her ever since they were assigned to one another and although she had refrained from asking about it aloud, she made passive aggression her greatest ally in this relationship. She wasn't even sure she wanted to be a Jedi, she was thoroughly convinced even if she wanted to she couldn't, but with this sickness inside her she didn't know she had a choice. Although whether she was a padawan in training or a patient of the Silver Jedi, she hadn't quite figured out yet.

She reached inside the pocket of her blouse under the flailing iridescent fabric of the cloak and felt for the smooth crystal that had come from their exploits of Jedha. An ancient place, the first truly ancient place Persephone had ever visited. The force was a mass of chaos there, as it has been within her, and under the surface of a pool she had waking dreams and visions that led her to this stone in her pocket that she could picture in her mind, shimmering brilliantly, as alive as she was. She had thought to find answers there, but there was only more confusion and uncertainty.

They stood now before the entrance of the temple after a moderate height from where they had landed, having been asked not to fly directly in. Persephone wiped the small beads of perspiration formed at her widow's peak hairline and looked up at the door, and felt small again, the way she did at the ruins in the tunnels of Vandor. It was tall, grand, but simple. Persephone looked from Med the droid the followed her at one shoulder to Cassus at the other and wondered what to do.

"Go inside, find the Masters, perform the ritual of lightsaber construction with the other padawans. I will be back shortly to collect you."

Persephone frowned.

Why didn't he want to be there? He was an expert at lightsaber construction, he tinkered with his often. And Persephone had never performed any ritual, much less one where she was meant to make something from nothing.

He left her. She took a deep breath and entered with Med, looking around to find a Master to direct her.

Last edited:

Althea Becket

A
Objective: Browse

"Whoa,"

Thea stood at the entrance of the Night Market, scratching her head. Her senses were immediately overwhelmed by colorful textiles, a cacophony of voices and other sounds, and smells... Oh my, the smells. Lifting her nose to the nighttime air, Thea honed in on the delightful scent of food being cooked. She closed her eyes, imagining fried goodies, sizzling meats, and some fantastical looking sandwiches. Shaking her head, she realized quickly that there was no need to simply imagine.

With a spring in her step, she walked on, joining the flow of the crowd that moved into the marketplace.

She'd heard from a friend, [member="Cassius Droma"], that the Order of the Silver Jedi were making a trip to Pesmenben IV, and she couldn't pass the opportunity to see for herself. It'd been a while since she'd been out in the galaxy, after all. For quite some time now, she'd been staying around Teth, and continuing to live in her ship, the Stargazer. She hadn't been to a desert world like this in a long time, but the sand wasn't all that bad, and she did rather like the warm weather. Even with the night sky above them, it was still pleasant to walk about.

Eyes wide and full of wonder, Thea looked all around. It wasn't until she'd been jostled and bumped a couple times, did she realize that she'd stopped in the walkway to gawk at her surroundings. "Oops," She said airily, "Sorry!" Thea added, calling after the folks she'd inconvenienced... even if they were already well into the market. Thea rubbed her hands together, there was a lot to see here. What first?

The rumbling in her stomach answered.

Echob Krirgo

E
OBJECTIVE: II
The Hutt was both excited and nervous.
On a desert planet for the first time he could remember since his birth, Echob was eager to experience the wonders of the environment. But it was also one of his first times outside of the Silver Rest. The outside world was unfamiliar to him, with its constantly shifting factions and hidden terrors. Echob was still learning about himself and his legacy, trying to uncover the fate of his parents and species. He felt conflicted, even though Jedi teachings had urged him to remain mentally vigilant.

Ascending the steep cliffs was a tricky feat, considering that Echob had no legs. However, his thick skin and juvenile mobility allowed the trip to be possible. Despite the difficulty, Echob enjoyed the exercise, and the satisfaction that came with it. The single-minded nature of the steady ascent allowed him to focus on his real assignment. There were Jedi artifacts that had been stolen from a nearby temple, and it was up to Echob and a few other Jedi to retrieve them. If he ran into the bandits, it would be his first ever combat experience.

However, Echob swore that he would not kill anyone.

Tag: [member="Kirat Raithe"]

The shuttle landed on one of the nearby landing pads.

Busy bustle.

Out came a foot first. Shoe shiny nice. Then a leg, another one, hand and arm. Followed close by a frown vaguely obscured by shaded spectacles. Daerian Kent glanced from one side to the other. If there was judgement solidified in a person? This was it. "Sand..." He muttered to himself, as the edge of his hand brushed absently at his sleeve. "Why does it always have to be sand?" It took a moment for him to fix his tie, the silk-vine of his collar and to push the spectacles a bit up his nose.

"Internal memo- next requested meeting will be held on a tropical world." A little floating droid popped out of the shuttle. Then beeped in the affirmative, before recording the line down. It halted abruptly when Kent cursed out of nowhere. "I think I stepped on something..." Glancing down, peering at his expensive shoes and sighing. "Set-up a new order, Cee-Five. These ones will be absolutely ruined by the end of the day." One more absent brush at his sleeve and then he left the shuttle behind. It took him a moment to find his way through the bustle of the market. Lots of people around, which was curious.

This city, if you could call it that, was barely noticeable on the galactic stage of things.

Why they needed to put on any airs with this market was beyond him.

"This is the place, sir." The droid tweeted positively as it hovered over his shoulder. Daerian peered up the building. Nondescript. The only detail worthy of noting was the door. It seemed very sturdy, contrary to the rackity-shack ones around the place.

Knuckles rapped cleanly against the surface.

Taptaptap.

Mister Kent was exactly on time, even the seconds were just right.

(Just) Duncan

Peace Was Never An Option
Objective: Get Job, Get Paid
[member="Daerian Kent"]

On the other side of the door, the armored figure scanned the figures on the street. Through the door, she didn't get facial features, but confirmation of a number of factors that matched with what she was expecting meant she unlocked the door.

Standing nearly seven feet tall, she was aware that the matte black of the armored figure tended to intimidate. When people asked if it was deliberate, she was more than ready to agree that of course it probably was, if they thought it was. That usually got a mixed reaction more amusing than anything else, and Kirat appreciated those sorts of moments.

"Mister Kent, of Kuat Drive Yards."

It wasn't a question as she looked down on him and the droid. The voice was scratchy and distorted coming out of the helmet, but undeniably feminine. For a moment, she stood there filling the doorway, and then stepped back making room for them to enter.

The bottom floor of the building was empty. Someone like Kent might notice that the floor had been swept clear recently, the lack of crunch beneath his shoes as he stepped in a small detail but his sort of detail. Other than a pair of stools, there was nothing else in the room besides the three of them.

"Kirat Raithe." Not so much an introduction as confirming her own identity. "Shall we? I am interested in just what your offer entails in full." Straight to business, gesturing to those two stools.

Objective: 1 Pilgrimage

This planet was nearly as different from Midvinter as you could come, with only the likes of Mustafar being more. This made Sigyn's journey harder than she had initially thought, but she did not want to turn back. This was something she had to do. Even if she did not know the force very well, she could feel that she needed to go to the temple.

In accordance with her traditions, she had landed far away from the temple. It would not feel accomplishing if she just landed right outside and walked in. No, it had to be a journey to overcome. Thus, she had decided to walk through the desert to the temple, despite the fact that she had never travelled through a desert before. Nor seen one. She had only heard of them, and had tried to dress accordingly.

What she wore was brown pants, leather boots and a tunic which was normal for jedi. Over this was a cloak with a hood to protect her from sand being blown against her, and a bandana to cover her mouth and nose. It was good to protect her against the sand, but it made the heat of the desert even worse. And Valkyris hate heat. So after having walked for an hour, she had had to pull the cloak off and carry under her arm, while using her spear to support her exhausted body. And this slowed her speed drastically.

Night fell over the planet, and with it dispersed the heat. This was more to Sigyn's liking, but the journe so far had left her exhausted, so traveling this night was impossible. She found a place secluded among the mountains and rock formations, and made up camp. Well, calling it camp was a bit too much. It was only a small campfire, with the cloak lying nearby with Sigyn sleeping on top.

Hopefully, she would reach the temple the next day...

Tag: [member="Kirat Raithe"]

Mister Kent looked up... and up.... and... up.

Until eyes finally met visor.

"Miss Raithe, of... miss Raithe." Inclining his head in respect before following her in. If the human seemed intimidated by her sheer size? He didn't show it. Which didn't mean he wasn't, but decades in the financial world and business spheres? Made one oddly capable of maintaining a pazaak face. Internally Daerian was certainly impressed. Oh, the reports had claimed her huge. Effective and professional, but it was one thing to read about it.

Another to witness it in truth.

Eyes briefly scanned the small room. Expression of sanctification, perhaps even approval, at its neat state before he walked on over towards his stool. Leaning down, peering at it. Then pulling out a tissue. Briefly brushing some imaginary faults off of its surface. Then settling himself down.

All in his own time. Relaxed, perfectly composed. One leg crossed over the other.

"Indeed." Finally said, before a small gesture propelled the even smaller hovering droid forward. "Cee-Five, please begin recording. We are currently on Pesmenben Four. I am currently in a meeting with miss Kirat Raithe. Kuat Drive Yards is interested in hiring her services for protection and enforcement issues. Let the record be known." Then leaning back a touch and studying that big behemoth in front of him again.

"​Apologies, but proper record keeping is essential. Yes, Kuat would like to contract for your services. First- a preliminary mission, paid half at acceptance and half once the job is done, to see if we are a proper fit. If both parties are satisfied, a more prolonged term would be pursued."

A pause.

Letting Raithe react, if she wished.

Objective: 2 – Recover artifacts
Tags: [member="Echob Krirgo"]

The winds of Pesmenben IV slowly blew through the canyon, sweeping over the rocks and cliffs. It was intensely quiet – no croaking wildlife, no starship engines, no hustle or bustle of a city or town. A place like this was where people came to think and meditate… or hide. Through a pair of bulky electrobinoculars, Cassius Droma spied a small cave entrance near the bottom of the ravine he was standing atop of. There were track marks all around the entrance, wind swept by something in a radial pattern – a ship taking off, no doubt.

Cassius brought down the electrobinoculars, squinting in the harsh sun. He was dressed head-to-toe in lighter, flowing robes, more suited to the harsh environment. He had a head scarf wrapped about his crown and mouth, so as to keep out the sand and sun. His brown boots were already sandy and scuffed from the hike up here. He’d landed his ship Spectre Melody a short distance away so as to not spook any of the thieves.

Reaching to his belt, he retrieved his circular holoprojector and turned it on. Even in the bright sunlight, he could see the scanned images of the stolen artifacts as he scrolled through them. Having the holos were vital to the mission – in the madness that was sure to come, he would need to make sure he was grabbing the right things.

Putting the holoprojector away, he noticed the first Jedi to join him – a Hutt, of all species. Not judging before interacting with him, though, Cassius gave a small wave and nod.

“Hey there,” he said. “I’m Cassius. I hope you’re ready to get your hands a little dirty.”

Celendis Astraia

Objective | Meditate and find peace [OBJ 1]
Location | The Temple

Celendis would make a pilgrimage to Pesmenben IV's temples along with a few other Jedi of the Silver Order. She would move through the sands of the planet, the desert wind causing her robes to flutter as she paused at the entrance to the temple. With closed eyes she looked up to its entrance, taking a moment to take the atmosphere in as she inhaled deeply before exhaling slowly. She would slip her boots off at the entrance as she proceeded deeper into the temple itself, the feel of cold, polished stone underfoot. As she made her way deeper into the temple, she would find many other Jedi already present, some having gone into a deep trance.

Celendis would take an incense stick as she lit it before setting it in an incense stand, letting the scent waft into the air before moving off to find a place for meditation. She would set herself down on the polished stone, crossing her legs as she brought her hands together , fingertips touching one another, taking in a deep breath as she cleared her mind of all thoughts and began her meditation, allowing her mind and body to become one with everything and everyone around her. A state of peace and tranquility to calm her mind and steel her resolve.

Objective 3: Night Market
Allies: [member="Riamah"]

Pesmenben IV was an interesting planet. In hopes of improving relations between they and the Silver Jedi Order so that they may begin negotiations of proper protection for the planet, the Silver Jedi Order had arrived on the planet to partake in it's sights and sounds and see what exactly they would be protecting. For Josh, he had decided to take this little ramshackle family he'd managed to cobble together for a little trip. Much ran through his mind at present. The revelation that his son, Jason, was a Force Sensitive was at the forefront of that, though. It had hit him quickly. His worst nightmare had come true. Right in front of him. On a day that was meant to be a happy day for the family, the one thing that Josh would have never wished on Jason had come to pass. In order to protect the privacy of their home on Naboo, Jason would have to be trained in order to control his power and be able to hide his presence when they were here, just as anyone who stepped into their house was instructed to do. And with that training would come the pressure to walk in his father's footsteps. Pressure he did not want put on him. The Force was a gift, he knew. One deep down he was happy Jason had inherited. But he was sad too, for as much of a gift, as much of a blessing as it was... It was a curse as well. One they would have to manage for the rest of their lives. That meant he needed to be better. A better Jedi, a better teacher, a better father... A better everything. Today was part of being a better father, as while Jason had become a Jedi Padawan, Josh wanted to show him that life didn't have to change as much as it seemed. He wanted Jason to still be able to be a little boy, still be able to have a childhood.

He had made that promise. And he would see it through no matter what.

He, Riamah and Jason walked through the marketplace, with Jason being astounded by the sights and sounds as he walked with one hand in Josh's, and the other in Ra's. Josh smiled down at him as he couldn't help but let his gaze wander as well. There were many different things to see, and many smells as well. Maybe they'd pick up a few souvenirs too? But he knew that Jason would certainly be interested in the food.

After helping to clean up the aftermath of Terminus, Nida headed back into Silver Jedi space. Since she’d taken the leap of faith into the greater galaxy on her own, the Padawan found that she was never bored. In fact, most of the time she was too busy to be anxious! It seemed as though the galaxy would never be at peace, as even smaller or local conflicts necessitated medical intervention.

Anyhow, it was nice to have a break from unearthing bodies and treating crisis patients, so Nida readily agreed to visit the territory of Pesmenben IV with the Silver Jedi. The night market had caught her eye, reminding her of the hustle and bustle on Zeltros.

Haggling was something she’d never tried before, but she’d watched her mother hash out plenty of business deals. Nida was feeling confident, though tentative, as she tried to extract a bargain from a produce stall without coming across as too shrewd. The last thing she wanted was for her poor conduct to reflect negatively on the Silver Jedi.

At last, she reached a compromise with the proprietor, leaving the stand with an armful of fruit. But walking in a busy space and trying to shove food into your bag generally doesn’t go well. Lo and behold, Nida had stumbled into [member="Althea Becket"], and the fruit went everywhere. Some of the softer pieces had even smushed on the other woman’s clothing.

“Oh, no!” Absolutely flushed and embarrassed, Nida altered between chasing the runaway fruit and awkwardly fretting over the stranger. “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to!”

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Allies: SJ

"Would you like to know more about what an ergonomic assessment entails?" Tiffany asked a curious customer.

"Actually, I would like to know more about pricing, and then I'd like more information about what it's paying for"

Pricing. Klesta showed the would-be client a schedule of prices based on the number of workstations to be assessed, with the ascending order being a logarithmic one: group, bulk and wholesale discounts represent a minimum of 10, 100 and 1,000 stations respectively, with the corresponding payment terms being 2/15, n/60, 3/20, n/90 and 5/30, n/180. If they wanted ergonomic assessments made and they had less than 10 stations, then it would be payable within 15 days, but typically clients in that situation paid cash on delivery, FOB destination (FOB shipping point was just not feasible when it came to billing services of this nature). At the same time, another curious customer looked at Tiffany mostly as if the client thought an ergonomic assessment required, from the assessor, physical contact with the assessee. But the cold, hard truth as Tiffany explained to that would-be client was that physical contact with the assessees was limited to the taking of measurements, both angular and length-related. If their furniture was properly aligned and/or positioned, that sort of thing.

Objective: Make the pilgrimage to the temple
Nearby: [member="Gherron Dragonsflame"]

"As ready as I'll ever be." The young man spoke up to his master as they walked the cavernous path with his master. He was.. Unsure on what was going to happen. Kahlil knew what the goal was, but having lived the life of a Sith for as long as he had, he wasn't sure if he could do what was needed. To surrender completely to the Force. An old friend, [member="Xos"] , had tried to show him, but he couldn't let himself go.

Fear was the enemy.

But it had been many months since he joined the Jedi. Learned how to be one. And now was his chance to truly walk the path he had been training for.

Objective: 3

Tags: [member="Zephyr Carrick"]

xwaVi2.png
It had become something of a tradition for her on planets like this, the planets where she wasn't on a mission or fighting for her very survival, to find the shops and the markets that always seemed to crop up. It was one of the basic states of sentients in the galaxy, wherever they could gather, trade of some kind was never far behind. The young Jedi Knight wasn't that interested in the food and drinks, the building blocks of life that most of the traders were interested in here, she had her heart set on something else, a kind of souvenir. The cells back on Kashyyyk, even her room on her ship tended towards the austere, the bare and Asaraa had decided that that wouldn't do. It didn't have to be huge, but she'd like something, any trinket to remind herself of the worlds she'd been to.

The pink-haired Jedi looked up from the carpet she'd been examining, the soft fabric running between her fingers as she glanced up at the man who had spoken, blue eyes resting on his face as she straightened up, turning slightly to face him.

"Mind if I ask how long you have been Knighted? Its been some time since I have seen the halls of your order. Kind of wondering if they changed the requirements to become one such as yourself."

"Not that long if I'm honest, coming up to a year now," a small smile pulled at the edge of her lips as Asaraa's mind flashed back for a moment, "I've been a Padawan for a while longer though, worked my way through several masters before they decided I was ready for knighting." And a few near death fights with Sith, several humanitarian missions and an attack upon Kashyyyk itself. She let her head tilt slightly to the side, a light of curiosity dancing in the back of her blue eyes, "What were the requirements back when you were a part of the order?" She'd met a few people like Zephyr, people who had experienced life as a Jedi in the past, each in their own way. For some it had been a path they could follow, for others, it was a path they couldn't for whatever reason. Some drifted away, still trying to good in their own way, some turned to the darkside looking for a better way. That the man was here, interested in the faction, well that meant he wasn't one of those that had turned to the dark like an old friend of hers, that was something at least right? Besides, she couldn't deny the fact that she loved hearing about the past of the order, and helping the man compare his experiences with hers, well that seemed like an interesting way to find out more about her home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom