Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sanctum Sweet Mix Vol. 1 : Dark Side of the Dance Hall { Dominion of Lorrd }

On Ground - Lorrd
Inside Pirate Outpost
Thurion Heavenshield Siather Det'aan

song

It was hard to find a place on his body that did not have wounds. She let him lean on her. Her heart saddened by the fact she could not have gotten to him quicker, to save him from this pain. This thoughts turned to his positions, gear and light saber held in a locker in another room. Coci moved him to a position against the wall to lean support to him, while she went for his things.

The door ajar as she approached cautiously .. her force senses reaching into the room but discovered it empty. The pirate had left this area of the outpost, and she could sense her Padawan near by. The Antarian Rangers had began their move to the outpost which she suspected was distraction all the pirates. She found a locker and with her saber cut through the lid. Gathering his equipment and saber which she attached to her belt, she left for Thurion's side once more.j

"Come we must try and make haste", she said leaning assistance once more. She would take him the way she came in, that path was not guarded with any sense of security and would serve them once again. As they made their way toward that corridor, the outpost echoed with the boom of an explosion. The walls and ceiling shook with the shock.

"I think the Rangers have arrived", she smiled a little. Soon they stood by the back door in which she had come, as she opened it daylight streamed in filling their eyes for brilliant light. Coci's black eyes narrow to adjust to it.

[member="Ilias Nytrau"] | [member="Anders Sivas"]

"Whatever technological product you desire its yours, on the house. Inform me of what you'd like before you leave Sanctum space..."

"Judah is perfectly fine...please Masyer Nytrau, Knight Sivas." Shaking the hands of both humans before the droid named Bucket. The droid was highly amusing and if they weren't pressed for time elsewhere he would have made a request to speak more to Bucket. Yet the droid still had a bit to learn about whispering and human behaviors. Stripping off his gloves, Judah handed them over to Knight Sivas. After all, his aversion to cold was more mental than physical. Hands went into the deep pockets of his black jacket before continuing.

"I trust your magic fingers are warmer? I have to say I am not one for violence either. Hence why my plan is more distraction than violent. I've rigged up a few devices....homemade flash bombs if you will, as part of this. We've got folks in place internally at this auction, there is also a large vessel waiting to land seconds after the distraction to shove folks aboard."

"Ideally, we don't kill anyone, not even slaver scum. However it will depend on how fast we can drag everyone out the back. No doubt we shall have to knock a few heads around to reach our goal of rescuing this group. Is this something you both can agree on and get behind?"

Escaping Pirate Hideout
Unknown location
Songhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBACRtmu0VQ

With his Jedi weapon and gear back in his possession, Thurion and Coci made their way through the back of the hideout until the sharp sunlight struck his face. He raised a hand to block it, managing a weary smile knowing they were safe. Supporting his weight on Coci for a while longer, the two made it to behind the Ranger lines where they awaited them with emergency medical equipment. A few steps more was all he could muster before collapsing onto the dusty ground, landing on his side to avoid hitting his head. He fell onto his back, now looking up at the angel who'd come to save him.

Reaching for her he placed his trembling palm against her cheek, feeling her soft, perfect skin clash against his ruined form. "Coci..." he spoke softly as he gazed into her dark eyes. "...will you marry me?" He repeated the words she'd spoken to him a week before. A broken smile now made it across his face, and a solemn tear ran down his cheek. "I am yours, and you are mine."

[member="Coci Sinopi"]

On Ground - Lorrd
Outside Pirate Outpost
Thurion Heavenshield Siather Det'aan

music - one of my favs

She could not help smile at him. "Yes I will marry you", she leaned down to kiss his lips. Her face only inches away from his, her hand reached up to wipe away his tears. However, much concern filled her face as she looked down his body to see his wounds from the torture. His blood still oozing from opened cuts. She looked around and waved to the Ranger Medical Unit, they would soon have him lifted and taken to Ranger Transport.

As soon as they arrived they began to work on his body, she moved back to allow them room but would not leave his side. Coci followed as they transported him to the ship and into the medical bay.

"Padawan Det'aan, what is your situation?", she asked through a comlink. Her black eyes never leaving Thurion.

Song

Standing in the middle of the former pirate base the Gand was batting aside blaster fire from the enemy sending it streaming back at those intent on killing him and the Rangers he was assaulting the base with. He moved with a fluidity that seemed unnatural for such a stocky being as Rangers shot pirates in the arms and legs and anything that would end their aggression. Siather stepped into another blaster bolt this one he miss stepped and it caught him in the chest full on. He stumbled as the energy dissipated over the chest piece of his exoskeleton. He spotted the pirate that had fired and reached out to the man’s hand pulling his weapon from him as he closed the distance between them. He grabbed the man by the scruff of his neck and slammed the other man’s head into his knee sending him reeling back.

He heard his comm unit chirp and pulled it out to respond. “Gand has joined the rangers in their assault on the main base, we have taken some causalities but we have secured half the structure so far. Shall we continue the assault?” Siather batted aside another pair of blaster bolts casually as the rest of the Rangers pushed forward on the pirates who were retreating.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Coci Sinopi"]

Lorrd Skies

A flimsi of Judah and Makai was stuck against the orange-tinted canopy of the cockpit. Aqua-lips parted as her thumb hit on the channel to her squad. "Reports are we've got a nest of hostile pirates down there. Squad-one with me. Prepare to make a strafing run once we're clear of civilians, over."

"Roger, Sirena."

Comm switched to the Sanctum members on the ground. "Jedi master [member="Coci Sinopi"], I've got a security squad with me prepping for a strafing run on the pirates. I need confirmation to engage. Over."

Sparky beeped in the background.

"Just like ol' times, I know." Another razzle filled her cockpit.

Underground Auction-
Music: Beethoven's 5th Symphony in C Minor
[member="Hosk Sei'Dza"]

Tiland looked up again as another guard went through, choosing victims. Older and weaker ones. Ones like himself. That would put a kink in his plans. He couldn't wait it out and disrupt things before vanishing after everything was over. No, he would need to take more direct action. Which was after all, what led him out of his self-imposed exile. That and even by his standards, a century and a half was a long time to live in solitude and meditation. It appeared this would be his first decision to make. He heaved himself to his feet, wheezing softly, and waited until the manacles were off the wall.

Then he looked the guard straight in the eye and projected all the guilt and self-loathing he could from his own experience and projected it into the man's mind, and left it there for two eye-blinks before stopping. He sagged slightly. No need to break the man's mind. A simple realization of their own depravity should be enough. It certainly had crushed him.

[member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Anders Sivas"]

Ilias nodded. As a healer before all else, the sanctity of life was paramount. To be preserved, if possible.

"Agreed."

Incapacitation was well within the definition of 'preservation of life', and It could go without saying that the ginger had acquired a healthy collection of such methods - side effect of handling bodies for hundreds of years, if one hazarded an educated guess.

"We should get going," he said, with some urgency. He glanced sidelong at Anders, expecting her assent with respect to the plan. "Before the slaves are beyond our reach."

"Dude, you for real? Seriously!?" This is the best day of my life this week! I try and contain my excitement, but who am I kidding? "Dude that is sweet, that is awesome! Master, did you hear that? Yes! Yes that would . . . saving slaves and I'll get you a list, Judah."

Bucket holds up its hand for a high five, and I dish it, fist pumping close to my chest in triumph. Sanctum tech. I cannot wait to get that med scanner. But, alas there's more to be done. "Ah, aw no I didn't . . Bucket's just programmed to be protective. Like, to the extr-oh there're your gloves okay! Okay, thanks. Th-aand I'll give them back when we're done . . Thanks." I pull the gloves on and think 'hey, this might be better'. Keeping the, what did [member="Judah Dashiell"] call them? Magic fingers? yeah them. Keeping them warm.

"Yes, lets!" A new skip in my step, I walk on ward before stopping and swerving around. "Master [member="Ilias Nytrau"]'s right, we'd better hurry. I don't know this place, I'll follow. . . and ah, stun grenades all that, great! Umm I'll ah, I'll support. Triage, medical application, I've got your backs. And ah. . . if ah. . . if we need infiltration I got just the thing. When're you letting the explosions loose, Judah?"

Bucket walks along with us, mechanic voice humming a tune and at one point I'm pretty sure the droid nearly broke into a dance move or two.

On Ground - Lorrd
Outside Pirate Outpost
Thurion Heavenshield Siather Det'aan [member="Thessa Kai"]

music - for Thessa

Her eyes never left Thurion. The medical team working fast and efficient, their skills second to none and they soon has his open wounds cleaned, stitched or bandaged. He is sedated for now, but she could sense his strength returning as they administered medicine to heal. The force working within him giving it pulsing energy.

She listened to the familiar voice of her Padawan give his report. The Rangers under his leadership had routed the pirates and set them on the back foot it would be time to take the advantage. She was about to reply when she received an incoming message from Levantine Sanctum Captain, Captain Thessa Kai, a woman she has yet to met. A wave of relief washed over Coci, help is at hand for her Padawan. She opened up a channel of communication to Siather in order for him to receive the new directive.

"Captain Kai, I have Rangers on the ground around the pirate outpost and my Padawan, they have taken control of half the facility, Padawan Det'aan, pull back to save distance, so Captain Kai can begin the run". Her voice sounding controlled, but Coci at this point, was anything but. Her Padawan is still out there, even though help is at hand, and Thurion laying as if lifeless on a cold table before her.

Ranger Medevac
Song

His eyes were closed, but he was not unconscious nor asleep. He knew she was close-by, and his hand suddenly reached for hers. With her warm, delicate hand in his he caressed it with his thumb before bringing it to his lips to place a kiss upon. His eyes then slowly opened, and he looked up at her. Thankfully her figure was blocking the sun for him, otherwise opening his eyes would've felt much more painful.

"Don't think for a moment I was going to leave you..." he managed, his voice weary and weak.

[member="Coci Sinopi"]

On Ground - Lorrd
On Board Ranger Transport vessel - Medical bay
Thurion Heavenshield Siather Det'aan Thessa Kai

music

She smiled down at him as he spoke, "What where you thinking coming out here alone?", came her gentle chiding. Coci walked along side the antigrav sled still holding his hand. The Rangers medics took them to the bay and stablised him further, diagnostic machines running constant readouts on his condition, beeping away soft in the back ground.

His body lay bare before her, covered in black and blue bruises, cuts down his chest and a deep stab wound to his shoulder. It has damaged some of his ligaments and he would need further surgery to reattached them.

Coci grabbed a chair and sat beside the bed, "For now, sleep", she said softly and she leaned over and kissed his forehead.

Aboard Ranger Shuttle
Songhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J6PPkKBXoU

"Sorry, mom", he teased with soft-spoken words. "Won't happen again..." It was all he could muster for now, as his body drifted into a blissful sleep aided by the medicine distributed throughout his body to combat the pain and loss of blood. The last thing he felt was the kiss upon his forehead, relishing her soft lips against his skin.

His grip of her hand weakened, until finally it became limp. His pulse beated strong despite his wounds, a sign that he would be live.

[member="Coci Sinopi"]

[member="Coci Sinopi"] [member="Siather Det'aan"]

Barton Hollow

"Roger, Master Sinopi," iced-azure gaze double and then triple-checked the coordinates. There were too many lives at risk to chance any kind of error. It made her stomach twist in anxiety. Half the base was already covered? It would take some specialized shooting to get the other half in control without risking friendly casualties.

It was hard for her to fully trust the folks she was flying with. She knew they were capable she just didn't have that history with them.

The Galan switched to her squad. "This is Sirena. On my coordinates, prepare for a strafing run. Keep it tight, we don't have a lot of room to work with."

"Roger that, leader."

Scale-speckled hands torqued the controls so the snub-nosed fighter dove port-side. She flew low, releasing the canons below.

Song

Hearing of support coming in Siather gestured for the Rangers to retreat back to the relative cover of the first half of the base which was already secure. The pirates were not giving up without a fight but they really didn’t stand a chance with air support coming in. As the rangers retreated inside the Gand followed slowly behind, the pirates were not following they were content to get what they perceived to be a bit of reprieve from the assault.

“Captain if you have any rangers up high get them into cover, if you would be so kind as to have them mark coordinates for our support to hit it would ensure we don’t have any friendly fire situations.” Siather ordered as the rest of the Rangers found cover and followed his instructions transmitting the marked coordinates to the incoming fighters.

“We are out of the way Master, the fighters are clear to make their run.” Siather replied to [member="Coci Sinopi"] as he peered out into the compound between them and the pirates as he considered their next move. “Captain be ready when the fighters pass overhead to renew our assault, they will no doubt he quite disoriented by the bombing run.”

“We will be ready, Padawan Det’aan.” The Ranger Captain responded as they waited for the flyboys to come in and do their damage.

[member="Thessa Kai"]

[member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Ilias Nytrau"]

He landed his ship in between the coordinates he received from the two companies on the planet of Lorrd. Lorrd. His home planet, it has been a decade or so since he has been here. For a moment he thought about the family he left behind when the Jedi of the republic found out that he was a force sensitive and recruited him. He pondered if they were still alive, more than likely, he remembered his father was just a simple merchant and his mother stayed back to raised him and his rather large family. Most likely they were living, what one would call, normal lives. His thoughts of his family shattered when voices over the secure comm-link surged into his ear.

Those in the desert were facing off with pirates, that seemed where the action would be this night. But it seemed his disciple-sibling of Asha Seren, [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] stood with them. Jericho's help was going to be unneeded, it has been some time since he saw the young one but he had heard that padawan Heavenshield was now a master. He grew up to be quite competent, that was good, it seemed time really healed all wounds and changed many with it. After this he would have to see just how much Thurion had changed if at all. For now he had to focus on a different matter, the other company of the Sanctum. He traced the coordinates and found that they were located in the city.

Jericho radioed into their comm-link and listened to what they had planned but remained silent still. He had his location, objective, and conditions for victory, a simple game plan. He put on his thick armor and his white jedi robes and brought a pack of six thermal, six smoke, and six concession grenades, that would be more than enough to handle some slavers. He braced on his belt with his three sabers on it and ended it with his combat mask and put his hood up. Slowly he exited his ship and walked down the ramp, at first staring at the cold dark rubble that was the essences of Lorrd.

Then there it was with a small crunchy sound from under his foot, he took his first step on his home planet after years. He looked up to the cold snowing sky, the wind blowing gently as if it were tugging on his robe. He took in a deep breathe of the Lorrdian air, his eyes closed so that he could really feel it's cold touch on his lungs. No matter how long he was gone from this planet there always something different about the air. He cracked his knuckles and with a long exhale out he covered himself with the force and sent out his signature to let the other force-sensitive members nearby to know he was here and coming in hot. With great speed he bolted to the city to reinforce the three members that were going against the slavers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKjaVQ_GAfU

On Ground - Lorrd
On Board Ranger Transport vessel - Medical bay
Thurion Heavenshield Siather Det'aan Thessa Kai

music - for them pirates.

Coci placed Thurion's hand gently down by his side. She moved away from the bed, her eyes watching the monitors for any movement that would tell her of distress. Coci listened to the communications coming from the fighters and her Padawan. He and the Rangers are located at a safe distance for the beginning of the runs.

She moved to the control panel on the wall of the bay and patched through the holovisual of the pirate outpost. She could see everything, the location of the Rangers and her Padawan as well as the incoming fighters.

"Padawan Det'aan, be ready to secure any pirates and arrest them, see if you can find the leader for me ... I want .. to talk to him", she said in a low tone on control. The leader the one that had tortured Thurion.

[member="Anders Sivas"] | [member="Ilias Nytrau"] | [member="Jericho"] | Track : Dangerous

Judah found the young Padawan highly amusing. A list of electronics? Hopefully he would be able to deliver. Since the auction was incredibly far out from their current location, a rented speeder would do the trick. Judah chose to do the driving, since he knew the most about the location. Probably should have had Bucket do it, especially if he was supposed to look like a well moneyed person. Yet rich folks liked to be in control and drive, did they not? A useful excuse should anyone pass a eye over them too closely. Reaching over, he turned up the radio...

"....You understand they got a plan us, I bet you didn't know didn't know I was dangerous. It must be fate, I found a place for us..."

The drive was a fair distance and cold, despite the heat cranking as far as the speeder would allow. Security was clearly tight as the speeder was checked over before they were allowed to park in the shadow of the warehouse. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, Judah entered the cold building. After getting a thorough pat-down by security, credits had to be lain out to prove he had the money to pay for slaves. He pulled a thick envelope out of his pocket containing 50,000 credits. All completely real. Judah didn't want to chance it with fakes.

"Name."

"Jonah Marrin." The attendant marked his name down. "My associates, Acker and Burton." Judah didn't bother mentioning the droid. Types like these didn't care about droids or machines in the sense some like himself did.

"You all may proceed. Keep the bidding fair."

Judah and his Jedi "associates" were escorted further into a swanky section of the bidding area. Laying down 50,000 credits before the first bid normally did that. Waitresses, no doubt slaves, mingled through with drinks and various other items. Judah dug in his pocket and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it. He coughed a bit at first, not having smoked since [member="Thessa Kai"] first became pregnant with their son. No doubt if she smelt smoke on him later he was in for it. Hopefully she would buy that it was all for fitting in.

Looking at his chrono, Judah was timing this was the ship dropping down from the atmosphere. He had to do something in the meantime. So he bid, mainly to piss others off trying to get a 'valuable' slave.

"22,500" Judah said calmly, taking a drag of the cigarette. Smoking it seemed was a bit like riding a bike. One truly did not forget. He leaned in closer to Ackers and Burton. "Any second now."

Any second came soon after. The warehouse suddenly erupted in light, heat and confusion.

All kinds of ruckus!
Drunken Lullabies
[member="Thessa Kai"] [member="Coci Sinopi"] [member="Siather Det'aan"]

So! This is when things got all kinds of crazy! Word was of Pirates and slave warlords and all kinds of big bad running amuck!

Needless to say, Kaile was quick to jump on the train to put a beat down on said folk. There were a few folk round wanting to turn vigilante, and with Bobo in tow, Kaile signed up.

Soon, she found herself in a small troop transport aircraft bound to fight pirates.

This... was going to be interesting.

LORRD
I WILL FOLLOW HIM -- SISTER ACT VERSION

Finally, the Ithorian mothership came bursting out of the mottled tunnel, breaking free into real space just outside of Lorrd space. Everything was in order, and in this, the Gamorrean nun was excited to be able to bring a measure of peace, tranquility, and medical aide to those in need.

The large Ithorian mothership would slowly start to move closer to the icy planet and in no time, small shuttles would soon start to descend from the Mothership onto Lorrd, breaking atmosphere as they would head towards several cities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom