Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sanctum Sweet Mix Vol. 1 : Dark Side of the Dance Hall { Dominion of Lorrd }

PHtaqLqUTBR1xw_1_m.jpg
Outer Rim Territories | Kanz Sector | Lorrd System | Lorrd

Awesome Sanctum Music Playlist 1!
Come and get your Love

Six twin engines of cerulean blue would hit atmo, the Aurora Hawk flying in through thick clouds of ice and snow. Ice crystals would start to form over her glasteel view port, as a panning in of perspective would reveal the young blonde at the helm.

Music would prompt a faint tapping of her foot, her head bobbing slightly as the upbeat song would bring forth the lip syncing.

"Heyy.... " Hey!, came the chorus beat. " What's the matter with your head, yeaaah," the yoke would pull up slightly to avoid a mountain ridge. " What's the matter with your mind and your sign an-a, oh-oh-oh."

What was she here for? Well, this series of real life chapters will make you soon find out!

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Chloe Blake"]

"Why didn't I just take over the gardening?" he murmured to himself as he looked at the singing blond woman over the edge of an old bound book of flimsy sheets. His old grey eyes held a twinkle despite his words and he hid a smile behind the book before turning his eyes back to his reading. He was fond of the people of the sanctum and despite his preference for good ol' terra firma he couldn't help but enjoy the liveliness of the young lady. The old Neti had been in thousands of situations through out the years and he didn't dare ask what she was doing this time, but he did know that if anyone needed help it was the people of Lorrd.

[Track #2! - Grow Old With Me]

"Relentless, bad copy, over, bad return, bad return, over. Re-transmit, over."

Windy ghosts in the Mesosphere were playing rich havoc with an otherwise standard give-and-take Vessel Ident procedure transmitting from chilly Lorrd City, some six thousand kilometers away. Darkened by brief tarps of shadow, hands plied the console holo-slates, bright eyes watching the quad-vanes of the stately Aurora Hawk overtake the entry lead. Again, Seydon tripped the broadcast-channels and retransmitted, depressing a vivid gold-light key radiating in the cockpit gloom. The Relentless banked, coming into formation behind the Hawk's pinions, trailing crisp, white vapor-lines off the raked durasteel dorsal vanes.

Hoarfrost caked along the viewscreen edgings, and temperature readings propped beside interior canopy pressure gauges showcased mean frigidity. He followed Captain Blake through towers of ice-rimed cumulonimbus snow storms, blasted over the port-wing by dragging wind. Even through the coated hulling, there was a pitched squeal of wind whistling in the space between clean weld-lines and more riveted hull-plating.

"I won't try to understand," Seydon hummed to himself. "What's going on inside your head. You don't need to say anything... You don't need to be anything..." Now, he allowed himself enough worry to wonder where Rosa had gotten off to...

Lorrd City | Lorrd Academy of Aquatic Studies | Track #3 - Home

Inside the cavernous building tanks bubbled on nearly every vertical surface. Colorful fish swam by in schools. Predators cut through the deep blue waters with deadly speed, all others scattering in their wake. Corals attached to every surface and there was even a kelp forest in one of the tanks. The Academy of Aquatic Studies was quite empty. Then again it was a schoolday at ten in the morning. Judah strolled through the Aquarium slowly, his young son securely in his arms. Judah was in the Lorrd System for a few reasons ; there was a technology auction in Lorrd City in addition to an anti-slavery function. Ever since his relationship with [member="Thessa Kai"] had turned serious he had been quite serious about the non-human slave trade.

Currently father and son were strolling through a clear tunnel that cut through the largest predator aquarium. Makai kept putting his hands against the transparisteel as if he wanted to go swimming with the creatures. A large shark-like creature passed over the tunnel, causing both Judah and Makai to crane their heads up towards the top of the clear tunnel. Clearly the pair was in awe of the giant creature.

"I don't think you want to swim with that guy buddy. Pretty sure even your Ma would be nervous and she practically lived in the water growing up." Judah smiled briefly, thinking of his wife. "She finds a way to weather through the storm. Never met a tougher woman. One look at that thing and it may get scared and go back home."

Near the Crypts of Martyrs.

The strange creature walked along wrapped in a cloak as black as night. He could feel it, like a fire burning in his breast the sensation of darkness, of sithspawn was here. He wanted to resist to leave and find a way to live alone in peace again but he simply couldn't resist. A basic alchemical sword rested on his hip. The long hand and a half weapon of blackened steel his only remaining friend.

The blade hissed like a crystal snake as it slid from its sheath. The people here didn't matter to him, once he would have been disgusted at the realization that thier lives meant nothing to him but now, only a void filled the space where emotion may have resided.

The gland in his body from the Rhak-skuri was active and soon the uneasiness of the guards turned to panic as he stepped in front of them with eyeless gaze hidden beneath the hood of his cloak. The two gegan shaking their heads and fell to the ground screaming as nightmarish thoughts seeped into their heads. He walked forward not fully understanding why or how he had this effect on the two and burried his blade in each before walking toward the crypt's entrance.

Lorrd City - Academy of Aquatic Studies - Track 4 - Dance Me to the End of Love

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

"There you two are," arms crossed as she leaned in the doorway to intercept the two men...well, one man and one quarter of a man. She didn't look like her typical-mom self, she looked like her old typical-self. She traded the spit-up bib and pool-gear for a blaster holster wound around her thigh and casual flight gear. She looked like she was ready for a mission.

"I've decided to volunteer for air-security over the city for the anti-slavery function." She gingerly scooped-up Makai in her arms, brushing against Judah. "Think your Pa's gonna be okay with that?" She swayed and bounced Makai gently, used to keeping in motion whenever she had him in her arms.

[member="Thessa Kai"] | Aquatic Center, Lorrd City | Track #5 - She's So High

Turning at the sound of Thessa's voice, Judah took in his wife. The Galan looked liked she did when they first met and he certainly wasn't complaining. As Thessa brushed against him to grab Makai a grin graced his features. Carefully he reached out and pulled her closer, gently kissing the Galan. Getting mildly carried away, the kiss delved into a deeper, more passionate one quickly. It would have continued until Judah realized they were squishing Makai. Reluctantly he broke away from Thessa and ruffled his son's hair a little bit.

"You'll understand in fourteen years or so." What was the topic at hand before he got distracted?Flying?Slavery? "Why wouldn't I be okay with it? I love seeing the old Thessa back in action."

"Sadly I won't be joining you in the skies though Darlin'. I'll be on the ground doing a few.....things....Still, its good to see you in action. I don't know what changed your mind but I am certainly not going to complain."

[member="Kalizka"]

http://youtu.be/iPKXTwQPJHQ

Chloe gave a grin to the Neti over her shoulder, still humming and her foot tapping a beat.

"You say something there, Kali?" came her joyful voice, turning her attention back towards the viewport. Their destination was the slave pits. Both for excavation purposes and relief aide. She was just one of the few advance parties before the big guys came over.

"... I said... heyyyy... HEYYY!" came a high pitched 'hey' right after. It would be approximately another ten minutes before they would arrive. So chatting and singing wasn't gonna go no where tonight.

"Come and get your lovee~~"

Meanwhile in Hyperspace
Enroute to Lorrd

http://youtu.be/h4DybHrnFlY​

The squat Gamorrean nun would blink her black beady eyes, squinting to read the computer terminal in front of her. She was on an Ithorian Herd ship, setting course to go to Lorrd for relief aide.

Her portly girth was slightly swaying side to side, her utilitarian robes brushing the top of her squat feet. In her tiny ears, she had a small ear buds --- and if one would lean in close, one would hear the distinct melody.

Just a touch of love~~~

Lorrd
Docking bay
It's the end of the 'Verse as we know it!

It was hard to take that step off the ship load deck.

Really, really hard.

Done right felt as if she'd caught a Nuna bone right in her throat, feeling so big as it was there in her cocktail of conflicting emotions. Lorrd. She was finally back on Lorrd.

It's the end of the 'verse as we know it!

Kaile was born here, neigh on more than twenty years ago. She grew up in those slave pits, managing to sneak out and stowaway for a better life. But now... now she was back.

Finally back.

And Lorrd was no longer under Sith Occupation and rule.

Oh golly. Oh GOLLY!

It was hard to take in. If Bobo was out of his cage, she was sure to be stroking him with every indication as she would a worry stone.

Outside Lorrd City - Underground Slave Auction - Your Reckoning

The air was frigid as Hosk moved slowly but deftly through the run down warehouse. Abandoned long ago, Hosk had chosen it to house his slave auction for the evening. Despite the cold half-naked slaves of all ages and species were chained up in the unheated space. Many were shivering out of fear and cold. Distantly the crack of a whip could be heard.

"I want no surprises tonight. Pay off every official and authoritative figure that we need to pay. Start posting the guards around the perimeter. No one goes in or out without being thoroughly checked. Credit deposit must be made in full at the door."

The Holonet treasure sheet of riddles has my pert little self and my robot crew flying around the Galaxy looking for obscure fragments that hopefully add up to something worth having. It was in this vein that I left my hibernation in the Fringe Space, and besides: My Master needed me! Or maybe he was bored. Or maybe I was bored, ever think of that? Or maybe he felt across the galaxy that I had finally left my own hibernation to join the progress of the waking worlds.

And by progress I mean right now Mulligan the Z2 Servant Droid and Stow Away the Z6 Naval droid are fighting over who gets to fly the Sumatiyara the last stretch to Lorrd. "Guys! Hey! Oy!"

"I got here first, I learned how to fly Suma! She likes me flying her!"

"Go serve our guests some Stim caf, slave unit!"

"Ah! Oh! Oh my! Oh dear oh my oh dear! Oh Stow Away, Mulligan oh! Oh! Do stop squabbling!" That's Sparkles my Admin droid. Sparkles likes to play Nanny Bot to the rest. And where am I, Anders Sivas in all of this?

Leaning against the side wall laughing my wonderfully sculpted backside off. "I love these guys, eh Master [member="Ilias Nytrau"]?"

[Lorrd ~ South Mid-Thaw Equatorial Quadrants ~ Landmass C;98-X ~ Frezen]

[Track: Young Hearts]

Through curious channels, bounced between transponders, receivers, minutefighters, and several plucky couriers unafraid to track through Wild Space, Seydon received a Special Universitariat invite. Cordially, it asked after his health and general well-being before he sped up down the prolixity. The missive was a well-worded summons. The sender, J.D. Galliger, staffed at the Frezen Martyr's Memorial Universitariat, described himself as holding the rare post as Permanently Bonded Professor. What he wanted out of the Dunaan he didn't put to type-set. But his written language was crisp with vague, icy dread, and he had even forwarded a credit-voucher to assure Seydon had enough monetary incentive to make the long voyage for Lorrd.

Frezen was a three hundred kilometer ring crowned around a permanently glacial lake; prismatic spires built up over squatter greystone-ferrocrete habitats, glossed with ice, caked more thoroughly with massive rime build ups close to the base stanchions. Uncounted lights winked in the greyed over snow banks and frost clouds. Frezen refused to cow and sleep through the long Lorrdian winters, with Seydon spotting arterial routes crowded hotly with steaming, insulated speeder cruisers and heftier bulk-loaders. Air-Control voxed him for vessel details, and he replied, broadcasting the Relentless's ident verifications.

He drew down, passing idyllically through faceted rows of immense, familiar tower-spires. Iced antenna's, like glassy spokes, bristled the higher facades of carved anthracite. Seydon glanced at curled, hunched over statues of crucified victims: Lorrd's praised, almost venerated slave martyrs. They cried frozen drips of cooling and heating ice-rivulets. The Relentless ghosted past, a black-finned beast rumbling coarsely in the frigid draughts. Seydon put her in at the Martyr's Memorial.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Chloe Blake"]

"Yes." the old neti said before returning to his reading. His large foot secretly tapping to the tune and fighting the urge to hum along. The slave pits were something he did not overly enjoy the thought of, but he knew he would hate the thought of not helping more. His long solitude had seen many things come and go with out interceding in any way but now while he had favorable season, he intended to use it to aid the cause of these levantines.

Enroute to Lorrd - Hjertestarter

The ginger had a laugh of his own.

"They certainly are spirited, Knight Sivas," he replied, watching the droids scuffle and squabble, "One could easily not want for company, at least for a small while, with the likes of them around."

The relaxed chatter was nice, but it was good to have one of the more mature of his padawans around for at least a visit again... and their visits were rarely idle. Especially this time. It was a nice thought, to think that, perhaps, slavery had been abolished the galaxy over, but a galaxy is not a small place, and there is always somewhere for what some would call the 'dregs of society' to do their deeds, and peddle their wares. A pause in his thoughts brought him to speak again.

"I thank you for agreeing to this... trip. I had been starting to get concerned, having not heard from you for some time," he explained. "How are you faring? Have you made progressions in your skills?"

[member="Anders Sivas"]

Enroute to Lorrd - Grace Kelly

"I like them that way. Cestus keeps reminding me to mind-wipe the droids every few months but I can't do it. They're developing sentience of their own, in their way and it feels better to know they have a safe place to be them, you know?" I chuckle and push off the wall, dusting forward to put my arms around each of the droids. "Stow Away, you're so great at piloting. At being an officer aboard the Sumatiyara. I think that's a good thing, I also think that Mulligan's been trying its hardest to be a good pilot, when Mulligan isn't programmed like you. Maybe you two need to man the bridge together, eh?"

"Mmmmmmmm not programmed as a pilot, eh?" Stow Away mulls it over, looks at Mulligan.
"Nope. . . You probably know how to plan routes past gravitational anomalies don't you?" Mulligan asks. Stow Away nods, and I heave a sigh of relief. They'll get along fine. "Maybe I needed to see them grow to know I could too, if I'm truthful." I crane my head to Ilias and nod toward the living area where a warm pot of tea and two cups rest beside Pax the Z2 Servant Droid. "Getting cold, Councillor! Getting cold."

"Sorry Pax, we're here now." I take a seat and bite my lip. "It took a while for me to find my way past the grief. Losing Mika. . . and then losing Jared again it was unrelenting. But it needed to be. The goddesses, the Light, they don't act on half-measures and without the tear-down I couldn't build up. I lost a lot of grief and a lot of pride, but I also lost a lot of old fears. I feel more like the wo-ah-person I would consider best. As for the skills..." I sip the tea and put a finger on my forehead.

"My senses have grown. I can feel the people who matter to me across the galaxy now instead of across a planet. I go into orbit of a world and I can feel it. Feel them all. And it's beautiful. I've started having visions when I meditate: small things that happen a few days later. Bits and bobs of deja vu. Funny thing, I was sticking in my hermitage but for [member="Mikhail Shorn"]. He came to find me, and I was able to forgive him. Forgive him for it all. Felt profound, you know? I feel like the fear of going overboard or making a poor choice in judgement is gone. I can tackle it all, 'cause it's all okay. Sorry if I worried you. How are you doing?"

[member="Ilias Nytrau"]

Outside Lorrd City- Underground Slave Auction [member="Hosk Sei'Dza"]

Tiland sat in the cold warehouse, chained to a post, wrapping himself in the Force. The cold did not bother him. Nor did heat. Nor did many other extremes in temperature. What extra garments he had were draped across the shoulders of the others around him, along with small words of comfort and hope. Even a small smile and friendly word could bring some light to this darkness.

Perhaps not enough. But some. There would be more needed though of course. That could not be helped. But he would do what he could.

[member="Tiland Kortun"]

"The weird one is smilin' again." Gruff guards were posted throughout, keeping an eye on every piece of merchandise. They were armed like barbarians, clubs and whips, hammers. Blasters and blaster rifles were strapped to their persons. It was quite clear the message they were sending was one of death. Trying to escape would be suicide for the escapee.

" Some of 'em smile. I think they like the abuse. That or they've gone mad. Luckily Boss has got a policy, no refunds. Sold a barrel full of banthacrap crazy ones here in my time."

The first guard to speak moved to the man tied up(Kortun) and jabbed his club into the mans ribs.

"Best wipe those smiles off yer face son."

Enroute to Lorrd - Dudu

Following along, Ilias takes a seat as well, thankful for the preferred refreshment of tea, accepting a tasse and sipping quietly, allowing the knight the freedom to speak until done. It was good to hear that Anders had been dealing with the grief of the loss, coming to terms with what life had dealt, and even found the capability to forgive the one most responsible for what had happened - even though there may have been other factors driving what had occurred. His student was free to divulge as much or as little as seen fit.

"I am well, thank you for asking," he said, giving an honest smile over the edge of the cup, "the newest of my students is acclimatising, albeit very slowly. Becoming free of a dependency is no small task, it would appear."

Of course, he knew well what he was speaking of. He knew addiction when he saw it, as with many things. Some almost nine-hundred years of life had assured that.

[member="Anders Sivas"]

Underground Slave Auction- Requiem

Tiland shifted with the blow, absorbing most of it in the movement, but it would bruise. Nothing too serious. Even for a human. For his own physiology, it was nothing. Nothing serious. And the hunger was there. It was always there, digging at him. Craving. His nose ached, and it pushed him to move. To fight. To slice open his noses and release the probosci and feed. Consume. Kill. He could do it. Stand up, lash out with his leg. Break the knee. Grab his face. Feed. Devour his soul. He settled back into the Force, letting it flow through him, taking away the ache.

He sat back, and shrugged, forcing away the smile now. There was no need for conflict. No need for violence. No need to kill. He had done it once before, and he had no desire to do it again. So he sat back, and waited.

[member="Hosk Sei'Dza"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom